Wrongfully Accused Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, someone was recording everything that was happening since we came here. She left it after you, took out that big guy, thinking that you were there to kill them all. What do you want me to do with it?" she asked as Jason picked up the phone.

Jason looked over the phone, and while it did show him beating up on several guys, it did show his face. That was a bonus for him, and was clad the baseball cap, and beard helped obscure his face. Then he told Sarah what to do.

"Send it out, to anyone, and everyone you know. Let the news media handle this mess. As for you I need you to say something," Jason said, now looking at Lila as he pulled up the football captain's phone.

Jason called 911 to leave a frightening message like he did with the mugger. Lila was hesitant the first time Jason did something like this. But for her daughter she performed of a lifetime. It seemed to work, as the 911 operator immediately said that they were sending units to her location. Once that was confirmed, Jason tossed the cellphone, while still being connected to the police, by the bushes. With a sticking note on it, that says,

"PLAY ME," in big bold letters. As Jason queued up one of the captain's video files. Something he didn't want the public eye, or the authority to see.

With everything set and done, everyone got into their vehicles. Lila got in back with her daughter Jenn, while Lily sat shotgun, and Jason took the driver's seat. Ronnie decided to drive back with Sarah seeing that they were going the same way. Once everyone was in place, they all drove out of that neighborhood, back on the highway. Heading towards Jason's house.

The ride back was steeper in total silence, all they could hear was the tiny sobs of Jennifer crying into her mothers shoulders. When they pulled up at the front of the house, everyone got out and went inside. The drugs in Jennifer's system, had pretty much washed themselves out and could manage to walk on her own. Still though Lila was there, by her daughters side, as they went upstairs to the bathroom, so that she could take a shower.

While they were up stairs, Jason made his way towards the kitchen where he grabbed all the ice from the freezer and placed it on the countertop next to the sink. He managed to take off the leather gloves he was wearing that were caked in dried blood. He tossed them into the sink, and he saw how red and swollen his knuckles are. His hands were sore, and some other areas of his body were going sore too. He pulled up his shirt to reveal several large brushes were starting to form. He needed to ice them down, but he only had two hands. Then that's where he felt a set of dainty hands on his back.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked as he eyed Lily over his shoulder.

"Checking to see the damage... Ya you're going to need to ice that down, and probably you're gonna need a stiff drink."

Lily directed Ronnie to go get a bottle of whisky from the wet bar down stairs, and Sarah, since she decided to stay there as well, to pull out several frozen food packs from the freezer as well. While they did all of that, Lily began to fill two large bowls with ice and water.

"Here, put your hands in these. 15 on 15 off. That should help with the swelling of your hands. Also take off your shirt, we need to ice those bruises before they get any worse.

"Why are you doing this?" Jason asked, as he was not used to this level of care.

"You fought off an entire football team, to save my niece from a horrible fate. The least I could do is treat your wounds. Now shirt off, hands in bowls." Lily commanded as she read the frozen food bags, by wrapping them in a cloth towel. Not having the strength to argue, Jason sat down on the nearest stool from the breakfast bar, and did what Lila instructed.

Ronnie came back with whiskey in hand, and proceeded to give poor Jason, and everyone else a drink. Sarah was the only one who couldn't get one since she was underage, but she did help herself to what was left in the fridge. As Jason had his hands soaked in ice water, Lily had two makeshift ice packs on some of the biggest bruises. Even Ronnie got into the mix, by holding one of the packs on his side. At that point Jason figured an ice bath would solve all of their problems, but he didn't have that much ice, and he didn't want to go out and get some. So for now, he would rely on Ronnie, and Lily's ice bag application.

Not wanting to be left standing and doing nothing. Sarah saw the blood stained glows, and began to hand wash them. Taking extra care that all the blood is out of the groves, and to not get any water in the inside liner. While doing that, she took a quick glance at Jason, and his chiseled pecs. For the first time seeing him shirtless, Sarah couldn't help but look at the sight of pure masculine form. She knew Jason was strong since she saw him taking out all the Alpha Betas members, but seeing his hard muscles seemed to put a little tingle in her pussy. Also in truth, she wanted to feel his hard muscles under her hands, but there was no room, since Ronnie and Lily were hanging off him. Applying those ice packs on his bruised skin.

While Jason was getting treated by the women downstairs, upstairs, Lila helped her daughter strip and soaked in her jacuzzi tub. She made sure to put the bubble function on, so that her daughter could relax. Then the waterworks and Jennifer just balled her eyes out.

"I'm sorry mother, I'm sorry for being so stupid. I should have listened to you, and never gone out." Jennifer sobbed between every other word. Wishing the world could swallow her up whole. So she could forget the betrayal Derek has caused her.

"Shhh, shh, shhh. It's okay, you're safe now, that's all that matters. We're lucky we got there before anything truly vile happened to you. Thank the heavens for that... And Jason," Lila said somberly, truly thankful for having Jason in her life, even for something so terrible.

"Oh god Jason, I've been a total bitch towards him, and yet he came and rescued me. Even beating up my would be raper, before he did anything to me."

"It wasn't just your raper sweety. It was the whole team. He fought them off while he was looking for you."

"All of them?" Jennifer asked warily.

"Yes. I must admit, it was a scary sight. Watching him knock them down like flies. Some got a few good licks in, but Jason was faster."

"God," Jennifer sobbed as she placed her head in her hands, as she cried. "I was mean towards him. Thinking he was the worst."

"I know sweety, and to tell the truth, I thought the same as well. I didn't want to come here. I didn't want my family to be near him, but he was my only option. When he offered us a place to stay, I was still weary of him, as he had this aura of danger around him. I knew he was innocent when he went to jail, and suffered hardships that no one could imagine. But I always felt unsafe when I was around him. And yet, when he heard about you being in trouble. He didn't even ask, he just got up and went for the car. I never asked him to save you. He did that all on his own.

"Why, why would he do that? Even after everything I said to him?" Jennifer asked, her sobbing has reasonably stopped.

"I don't know, maybe it is because he was falsely accused as a rapist himself. That he felt obligated to take out others. Or maybe because he couldn't save his coworker, that felt like saving you, is like saving her. Or maybe he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you. I don't know, but I am eternally grateful to him for saving you." Lila said, while brushing her daughter's hair, glad to hear her calming down after her ordeal.

"Mom, could you please go get him for me. There is something I have, no, I need to do something." Jennifer asked, while she began to stand up.

"Ok, but first let me help you dry up first."

While she was helping her daughter dry and dress for the night, Jason was still recovering from the fight. His body ached from the ordeal, not being as once young as he used to be. Still even when he was young, his body always seemed to be in a constant state of pain ever since the incident that happened in prison, SInce the pain happened so much, that he grew used to the feeling. He seems not to remember a time where his body doesn't ache, a time when he didn't have to fight to survive. All he remembers is the pain of all that has happened to him, and all the things he had to do to survive. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, but it helped remind him that nothing is fair in this world, and you should not take anything for granted. In one moment, you could fly high, like nothing could touch you. Then the next you're crashing into a blazing inferno, and there is no way out but through.

As he was nursing his second glass of whiskey, Lila came down the stairs.

"Ah Jason, could you come up here for a moment. Jennifer wants to talk to you."

Jason was a little shocked that Jennifer wants to see him, let alone talk to him. But he figured that there was no harm in it. So he got up, dried his hands, put his shirt back in place, and made his way upstairs, right behind Lila. She was standing in her room, in what appears to be one of her mothers night shirts, and looking fragile as ever. They just stood there in total silence; he didn't know if you were going to tell him off, or break down entirely. He was about to speak up, when all of a sudden, Jennifer lunged into Jason, wrapping her arms around him in a warm embrace.

"Thank you. From the bottom of my heart thank you," Jennifer said in a muffled voice as her face was buried deep into his shirt. "Thank you for saving me, when you could have not. You risked your life for me. A stupid girl that was nothing, but mean to you. Mean to you for just merely existing. I promise from now on, I'll be nice to you, because you deserve people to be nice to you." Jennifer said, as her tears started to well up in her eyes.

While it was a touching statement, what really threw Jason for a loop was the hug she was giving him. It was the first time anyone has ever touched him like that, in a really long long time. Yes he had held Kitty, Lily, and Ronnie, while they were in the minsed of passion, and lust, but Jenniefer's was a non sexual embrace. A true hug in every sense of the word, and it felt foreign to him. Almost seeming like he forgot what a hug should feel like, or how to properly reciprocate it. While Jennifer hugged him tightly, Jason had his hands up, but not on her body. They were just there floating in the air, unsure where to go. He wasn't the only one who saw this, Lila also saw the uncertainty in Jason's eyes; probably the first time she ever saw that since he got out of prison. In the end, he opted for placing his hand on her head, like he does with Shea. Jennifer seems to be liking that decision, because she rubbed her head into his hand, like a cat rubbing into someone's leg. Nuzzling herself into Jason's strong hand.

"Thank you, I needed that." Jennifer said, break their embrace. Then she had a shy look on her face, like she was about to ask something that was embarrassing.

"Could you by chance stay here for the night. Just kinda watch over me while I sleep," she asked, blushing from the obsitness of the request.

Jason took a quick look at Lila, and saw she too was surprised by Jennifer's request.

"Please, maybe with you here, I could sleep, " Jennifer asked, but only in a whisper.

"Sure," was all that Jason said, still unsure by the whole thing.

Since Jenn's room had no chairs to sit on, I took the spot next to the bed that was facing the door. Lila tried to lie down with her daughter, but she vetoed it. Lila made the point that she shouldn't sleep alone tonight in her bed, but as soon as she said that Shea came running in and jumped on the bed.

"You see I won't be alone," Jenn reassured her mother, as she held Shea close to her. Finding comfort when holding the dog.

Not wanting to leave her daughter alone; Lila took a spot on the floor, right next to me. From there, Jenn was commanded to turn off the lights by Alexa, and the room was steeped in total darkness. The only light filling the room was the light coming from the hallway by the open door. And even though it was difficult for Jenn, with her mother, Jason, and Shea in the room, she managed to have a dreamless sleep.

Chapter 14

The early morning ray of the sun started to peek over the horizon, as a sign that it was the start of a new day. As if on command, Jason woke up from his seated position by Jennifer's bed. Old habits die hard, as he wished that he could sleep in, but every time he thought of that, an old voice filled his mind.

"Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted."

A quote from Sun Tzu, that his old mentor would sometimes say. If you are not to get jumped that day, wake up earlier and prepare for the fight at hand. And while Jason was no longer in prison, he was always ready for a fight that might come his way. He was about to get up when he finally noticed that there was a weight on his leg. He looked down and saw Lila using his thigh as a pillow. She was slightly snoring, like she was having a pleasant dream. To Jason, she looked peaceful, despite everything that happened the other night. Then Lila started to stir from her sleep, being disturbed by Jason's movements.

She slowly woke from her sleep, taking her a few moments to realize that she wasn't in her room, or her bed. Then the realization set in, that she was in her daughter's room, and that she slept on something hard, and warm. It was Jason's lap; sometime during the night, she dozed off and slept on Jason's lap, using it as a warm pillow. Redness filled her cheeks, as she realized what she had done, and quickly sat up. That seemed to catch his attention, as he now looked at her.

"You're up."

"Ah, yeah, I'm up," Lila said, not knowing what to say at that moment.

"Well I better get up, and make some coffee."

But before Jason did, Lila shot out her hand, and stopped him. "Wait," she asked, in a low voice, trying to not wake her daughter.

"I wanted to thank you for saving my daughter. I wanted to say something last night, but Jenn kinda beat me to the punch. But still, thank you, Jason. Thank you for fighting for her, even when she wasn't your daughter. Thank you for taking us in, when you could have just as easily turned your back on us. Thank you for giving us clothes, and food, even though you haven't asked for anything in return. I should have been thanking you every day, but I didn't, because I was afraid of you. I still am, if I am being honest, but still, that doesn't change how grateful I am. Thank you."

Jason just sat there, while he listened as Lila spoke her thanks. It was weird for him to listen to her while she thanked him. It was a new feeling that he hadn't had in a while, or felt from another person-- gratitude. He had never once felt gratitude from another person in a long time; it was a strange feeling for him. Then he felt her wrap her arms around his neck, and she pulled him in close to her. He had no idea what was going on, or what she was doing. Was she going for a hug? Was she making him look at her? But all questions were answered, when he turned at the last second, and their lips accidentally touched.

Lila wanted to show her appreciation towards Jason, so she wanted to plant a kiss on Jason's cheek. But as she drew him in closer, she closed her eyes and waited until his cheek was near. That was a mistake because if she had kept her eyes open, she would have seen Jason turning his head, as he wondered what she was doing. Their lips met, and a shockwave filled both of their bodies. Jason was expecting something that he hadn't felt in years, the soft lips of a beautiful woman. As for Lila, as soon as their lips met, her body heated up on instinct and her heart, actually skipped a beat, from the sensual contact. The kiss only lasted for about a second, but for them, it felt like an eternity.

Red-faced, and completely embarrassed, Lila ripped herself from Jason's firm lips and turned away.

"Sorry, it was supposed to be a peck on the cheek," Lila said, while trying to keep her heart rate down. She had never felt that way when she kissed a man before. She couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment, or something else.

"It's all right, accidents happen... Well, I better go start making some breakfast."

Jason slowly got up from the floor, his bones ached and popped, from the fighting at the frat house. They popped so loud, that even Lila could hear them. With a bit of a limp, Jason made his way quietly out of the door.

"Jason, wait," she said, trying to keep her voice down. "Could you possibly make those blueberry pancakes of yours? Even though she doesn't say it, Jenn loves your pancakes, and it might help her to eat something that's comforting to her."

"Sure, anything else?" he asked.

"Maybe that special coffee Ronnie buys for you, We could use some of that."

Jason nodded and went downstairs. First to do some stretches to help loosen up his body, then to take on the role of cook for five women who are currently in his house. While Jenn and Lila were sleeping in Jennifer's room, Ronnie and Sarah decided to stay for the night. Mostly because they wanted to be there for Jenn when she woke up, plus it was too late to be driving at night. While they did have the extra rooms for Sarah to sleep in, they were not turned down, so Lily gave Sarah her room, while Lily and Ronnie took Lila's room. Ronnie felt a little weird sleeping in bed with another grown woman, but Lily was persistent. Also Lily wanted someone to hold her, while she worried about her niece. Despite Ronnie's initial reluctance, she found holding Lily while sleeping, quite pleasing. She always thought Lily was beautiful, and so was Lila. At one point, she thought they were twins. To Ronnie's shame, as she drifted off to sleep while holding Lily close to her, she had a vivid wet dream with Lily and her sister.

Lily, and Ronnie both woke up to the smell of sizzling bacon and drifted through the kitchen and up the stairs. One by one, they made their way down the stairs and filled their bellies. Lila came down and stacked plates of pancakes for both her and her daughter. Sarah also came down, but she only opted for the fruit salad mix, and coffee. She made sly glances at Jason, trying to see the best opportunity to make her move; she still couldn't believe that Jason took out all those guys for her friend. Ronnie, on the other hand, was busy outside making phone calls to colleagues, and cops that she knew. She wanted updates on the investigation into the Alpha Beta members. The news had done reports on the house, but was vague on the details; saying that there was still an open investigation into the frat house, and the wanderer that attacked them.

Jason's little disguise worked, since no one could identify him, plus with the social media post, and the phone call to 911, they couldn't cover it up. Still, Ronnie was furious at how slow, and how limited the information was. She saw Jennifer as her daughter, and she wanted the men that were about to hurt her to pay.

"Ha. Still, they tell me nothing. You would think a house full of rapists would warrant more manpower. But according to my sources, they are more focused on the guy who beat up the entire football team," Ronnie said, exasperated at the stupidity of the police department, as she stormed into the kitchen grabbing another coffee, that Jason poured out for her.

"That doesn't surprise me. The guy said that they had powerful backers. I wouldn't be surprised that they are pulling more strings to turn their investigation," Jason said to Ronnie, like he didn't care what they did, because he knew he had the smoking gun.