Wrongfully Accused Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have anything fancy like a car, or a watch, but I do have this." The annoying guy pulled out a plastic card, with a bitcoin logo on the front. "This thing has some crypto that is priced at almost a hundred thousand dollars. What do you say, would that suffice?" taunting Jason, not realizing that Jason was smiling on the inside.

"I don't know guys, that seems like a lot of money, and I hate for you all to lose it. I mean I am on a hot streak. And besides, five girls just seems too little," Jason said, trying to not look too eager. He wanted the trio to be assured that he was a pushover, and would not back out at the last minute.

"Nonsense, have you seen your ladies, they are a smoke show. And besides, you have a larger pot. So what do you say, are you in? Or are you not man enough for this kind of action," Harvard shirt guy said.

"I think he is. Hey, if he backs out, why don't we make a run for his girls, anyway. I'm sure that they could use a real man to show them a really good time," the annoying guy taunted, trying to hurt Jason's pride.

"Hey, I am man enough. Okay, I am in. You are going to regret going up against me," Jason said, with as much bravado as he could; seeing the glee on the trio's faces thinking they just won.

"Okay, here we go," said the Harvard shirt guy, as he dealt the cards, using the hand signals and card mechanics that he and his friends had worked on.

It took a few hands, but Jason caught on, as to what the guys used to cheat. It was a simple card installation and almost-obvious signaling. He did lose a chunk of his money, but he just narrowed in on how to beat them. Then Ronnie and Sarah showed up right beside him.

"There you are, we were looking all over for you," Ronnie said, as she approached Jason and the trust-fund trio. "So what is going on over here?"

"Well, little lady. Your boy, Archer, here has decided to play us, and he bet all of you girls are part of the pot."

"Archer?" Sarah asked in a confused whisper, but Ronnie stepped in and took the lead in the conversation, since she knew why they called Jason, Archer.

"Is that true? You bet us like some common floozie?"

"He sure did, honey, and it looks like his luck is changing for the worst, but don't worry. We three will give you girls a proper good time. Even more than this boomer that you walked in with," said the annoying guy.

"Is this true?" Ronnie asked Jason.

"Yeah, I kinda bet you all. And it looks like my luck is changing. But don't worry I will turn it around," Jason said, as he acted like a beta bitch.

As he spoke to Ronnie, he kept his back on the guys. Ronnie looked down and even though Jason's words held no weight behind them, his eyes told her that he had a plan. They were the same eyes he had when he dealt with the mugger, her ex, and the Alpha Betas. They were the eyes of a man who had a plan, and the will to see it through.

So deciding to play along, she hugged Sarah close to her so she wouldn't voice her opinion and said, "Okay, fine. But you better win, and when you do, you will buy me something nice. And it better be expensive," acting like a spoiled, rich, gold-digger trophy wife that her firm always had to deal with.

"Oh, don't worry, babe. When he loses, I will buy you something really expensive. By any chance do you like pearl necklaces?" the frosted-tip guy said, the double entendre was not lost on Jason or any of the guys on the table.

For the next hour, all four of them were playing poker. They were drawing a sizeable crowd, especially of the wager that each of the players threw out. Even the cowboy guy that lost to the trio earlier was there. Ronnie had to explain to the girls what she heard from Jason, and that she believes that he has a plan. They were all apprehensive, more so with Lila and Jennifer, but Ronnie said that they should wait and see. And they were not disappointed in the outcome.

Annoying and frosted-tip guys lost all of their chips, including what they wagered. Luckily for them, their friend, Harvard sweater guy had them and had the most money. They were pissed, since Jason was lasting longer than their normal marks. And the mere fact that Jason still had the chips that represented his girls on his side. The Harvard guy could have cashed out, but he was too invested in the game. Plus, when he saw the William girls standing together, he couldn't back down since he had always wanted a triplet foursome--so his cock overruled him in backing out. Then with one last draw, he got the final king that gave him a full house.

"You know, it's been fun, but I think it is time to end this. I am all in."

"All in. You must be bluffing, there is no way you would go all in just like that."

"Maybe I am, or maybe I have the cards. Only one way to find out. So come on, be a man, call, and show these people that you have the balls to do it," the Harvard guy taunted him, knowing with his card mechanic that he had the upper hand, but he needed Jason to make that final all-in move.

"I think you're bluffing. I am all in."

With all the chips on the table, including the Rolex, the bitcoin card, the key fob to the Mercedes, and all the chips that represented the girls, Harvard shirt showed his hand.

"Read 'em and weep, like a little bitch. Full house, king high," the Harvard guy bounded, earning gasps from around the room.

"Wow, I guess you weren't bluffing. Go figure," Jason said, as he slumped on his chair. But not as a sign of defeat, but glad that the game was over, and he didn't have to deal with the trust-fund trio.

"That's right, I wasn't bluffing. Now, your women are mine."

"I would hold off on that if I were you. You see, a full house is good. It is really good. But in this case, it is not just good enough." Then, Jason flipped over his cards showing six, seven, eight, nine, and ten--all in spades. "My straight flush trumps your full house."

And just like that, the room filled with gasps that might have started another snow avalanche. The trio sat stunned, not believing what they just saw. They lost, and not only that, they lost big.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED? HOW DID WE LOSE? WE NEVER LOSE!" shouted the annoying guy, even more, annoying since his voice went up a few octaves.

"You screwed up. You royally screwed up," said the frosted-tip guy, regretting the fact he bet his family watch.

"How. It was foolproof?" Harvard shirt slumped in his seat, trying to figure out how to explain to his dad how he lost the car. His prized car.

Then to everyone's surprise, Lily and Sarah jumped onto the guy's lap, while Ronnie was right behind the Harvard guy, slowly caressing his shoulders.

"Too bad, fellas, and to think we could have such a nice time together," Lily said, as she rubbed her body on top of frosted-tip guy's lap.

"Yeah. We could have had so much fun," Sarah said, grinding her large phat ass on top of the annoying guy's lap.

"Yeah, well, better luck next time. See you around," Ronnie teased, loving seeing the three boys being put in their place, while slyly looking at Jason, as her pussy juices started to reach her panties. Then as one, all three girls moved away from them.

"I better have the title to the car by the end of the week." Then, Jason decided to lean a little closer and whispered something only the three could hear. "And if I were you, I'd play a straight game next time. Who knows what will happen if you were caught rigging the deck? Oh, and before I forget, I better not see you guys anywhere near my girls, and you better not cause trouble for any of us. Or else, I might tell a certain cowboy that you swindled him out of his money."

Jason didn't give them time to speak, he just grabbed his chips, and everything else that was in the pot, and headed for the cash-out place.

"Jason, what just happened?" Lila asked, as he sat at the bar.

"Let's just say that those guys think that they could cheat me."

"So those guys were cheating. How did you know?" Ronnie asked.

"They didn't just arrest murderers and rapists. In lockup, there was a guy who was a professional con man and card mechanic; a guy who can manipulate cards to help favor them. I played with him, and he showed me how to spot a cheat, and how to turn their con against them. The trust-fund brats were using simple-but-effective card manipulation. But I caught it early and I flipped it on them."

"Wow, a great cook, an excellent fighter, super rich, and a card shark. What will you show us next, eh, Jason," Lily mused, as she sauntered over to Jason?

They were about to say something else, until they were interrupted.

"Woo, Doggy. I have never seen a game like that in ages. And I must say, I did love to see you put those snot-nosed brats in their place. Henry Dutton is the name," the cowboy from earlier said, as he stuck out his hand towards Jason.

"Archer," Jason spoke, as he shook the cowboy's hand.

"Please meet you, Mr. Archer. If I may, let me buy you a drink."

Jason didn't argue with the kind gesture. As Henry ordered the drinks, he asked Ronnie to go take everyone to the dining area, since it was well past lunchtime.

"Okay, and what do you want for your plate?" Ronnie asked.

"Porterhouse steak, medium well, with a baked potato."

"Wow a man after my own heart," Henry joked once he heard Jason order. "I must say you are one lucky bastard for having so many beautiful women hanging all over you like that."

"Yeah well, treat them right, and in return, they will treat you the same."

"Amen to that, brother. That's the same way with me and my wife. Thirty years and we are still strong," Henry said, as he handed Jason his drink.

"Speaking of your wife, where is she?"

"Oh, taking care of some business back at home. This was supposed to be our vacation, but what can you do? Lucky she is flying in tomorrow from Texas."

"Ah, so you are from Texas, as well."

"Wait, where are you from?" Henry asked.

"Houston, just got here today," Jason explained.

"Oh, no wonder I like you. I can sense the cowboy spirit in you. As for me, I am from San Antonio, but we have places all over the state, including a nice little condo at South Padre Island. Maybe if your girls and the wife get along, then who knows? We might get together for a little summer fun."

"You make it sound like we are friends."

"Well, of course, we are. Us country folk must stick together."

"All right. Well, since we are friends now, could you tell me if there is a jeweler or watch shop, where I could sell this," Jason said. Holding up the Rolex.

"Well I do know one here, but why sell it, that looks like a fancy piece of watch, right there."

"Too flashy for my taste. More of a TAG Heuer kind of guy."

"Oh really, you know I have one of those right now. But I must say that Rolex looks better than the one I have."

"Well then. How about this, an even trade, your watch for mine."

"No, I can not accept that, besides your watch is worth twice as much as mine. I can't swindle you like that."

"It's not swindling if I am making the offer. And besides, I like the look of your watch better. Plus, if you are still hesitant about the trade, then how about including the watch, you will also owe me a favor. Sounds fair?" Jason asked, while sticking out his hand.

"Sounds fair," Henry said, while shaking his hand.

"Good, now for that favor."

From there, Jason explained to the cowboy how he got cheated by the trust-fund brats. He told them how they did it, and what to look out for, so he wouldn't be fooled by it again.

"Those varmints. I should go teach those boys a lesson in cheating a Texan," Henry almost shouted, and was about to stand up until Jason put a hand on him.

"Not yet, you still owe me that favor."

"Okay, so what. You want me to teach those guys a lesson? Is that why you told me about the cheating?" Henry asked.

"No, I told you so that when the time comes, you will help me make sure that they don't welch on their bet. Mainly the car. You see they bet daddy's car, and they are going to try to weasel their way out of it. I could tell they are rats. So if they don't do good, or if their father comes to bail them out, then it pays to have someone by my side."

"Okay, I can see why you might need my help. But what if they do pay, what is in it for me?"

"The satisfaction of seeing those boys being put in their place. Plus a fancy gold watch that just so happens to come from them. Might also soften the blow from losing so much money."

"Oh, so that's why you offered the watch."

"Pretty much, yeah. So what do you say? Do we have a deal?" Jason asked, as he stuck out his hand.

"Boy, my wife is sure going to like you. It's a deal, but I won't use up your favor. That I will gladly do for free."

And with that, they both shook hands. They both exchanged cards so that they could keep in contact. Jason gave him Ronnie's card, since he didn't have one of his own. When Henry asked whose name was on the card, he explained that it was his lawyer and that she was the one that took his order.

"Wowee, I wish my lawyer was that pretty. I'm just stuck with a middle-aged bald guy, who can't tell the difference between up and down."

They made their way to the jeweler, who had luckily just gotten back from lunch. They both gave him the watches to be cleaned and bands resized to fit their wrists. With the expected due date at hand, Henry and Jason both went their separate ways, with the promise to meet up again; only this time, with their women.

Lunch was a brief affair; Jason managed to get there right when his food arrived. While the steak was good, it couldn't justify the hundred-dollar price tag. With a tummy full of food, and muscles exhausted for the day, they declared that it was time to head back to the cabin. As they made it to the valet, Jason presented the car keys and ticket stubs for the Navigator, and his new Mercedes SLR, only it wasn't going to be his much longer.

"Wow, Jason. is Is that the car you just won?" Jennifer and Lily asked in glee, as they saw the arctic-silver car with the Mercedes logo, make her way up the driveway.

"That isn't just a car, that is a Mercedes SLR McLaren, one of the fastest cars in their lineup," Ronnie explained, almost breathless, as she looked at her dream car.

"Yup, and it is yours," Jason said, as he dropped the key fob into Ronnie's hands.

"Wait? WHAT...!?" She then looked down at the keys, "No, sir--it's too much. I cannot accept this. After all, it's your car; you won it fair and square," Ronnie explained, as she tried to comprehend what was happening.

"Yeah, I did. Which means I can do whatever I want with it. I don't want it, and I don't plan on driving it. So, I will give it to you. Think of it as an end-of-the-year bonus for all your hard work."

"But I can't. It's too much."

Ronnie couldn't believe what she was saying, she wanted that car, she needed that car, and Jason was giving it to her on a silver platter. Hers to take. Hers to own.

"Okay. Well, if you don't want it. I could give it to someone--"

"NO! I'll take it," Ronnie told him, pulling her hands away from Jason before he took back the key.

Ronnie saw the smirk on Jason's face, and all that made her do was blush profusely. Realizing that it was the reaction that he was looking for.

"Come on, Ronnie. I want to feel how this baby runs," Lily shouted, as she was at the passenger door, along with Sarah and Jennifer.

Ronnie sped down the highway, loving the feel of the engine as it rumbled in her seat. She wasn't the only one--Lily, Sarah, and Jennifer joined in, as they had squeezed themselves into the car. They all whooped with glee, as Ronnie turned into the private airfield; from where she let the car fly. All the while, with every shift, and every turn, in the back of Ronnie's mind, she pondered on what to do with Jason. After all, what do you do for a man that didn't just give you a car, but got you the ultimate dream car? She pondered this all the way back to the cabin, as the distance grew shorter, her pussy began to grow even more damp.

Ronnie pulled the car into the cabin's driveway. She and all the other girls had huge smiles on their faces, like they had all seen the magical eighth wonder of the world.

"I take it, you enjoyed the car?" Lila asked, while she waited outside for them to arrive.

"Lu, if I could, I would marry this car right here, right now," Ronnie cooed, as she ran her hand up and down the warm hood.

"Yeah, mom, her car is sweet. Auntie Ronnie drove it so fast, we all thought we were in NASCAR," Jennifer hummed, as she and Sarah got out of the car.

"Oh really?" Lila asked, showing a look of admonishment.

"Put that look away, sis. Ronnie, here, is an expert driver. And I must say, she knows how to handle that stick shift. Ain't that right, Ronnie," Lily mused, as she saw the little red blush from Ronnie, at the mention of the stick shift. "Speaking of the stick shift. Where is our fearless leader?"

"He is inside, reading one of his books," Lila informed.

"Well, why don't we make our presence known to him; after all, he did win us in a bet."

All five women made their way inside from the frigid cold air of the outside to the warm embrace of the inside. Jason decided to start a fire in the large fireplace that was the focal point of the cabin. As for Jason, he was lying on the couch, sleeping the day away.

"Oh, look at him, he is all tuckered out," Lily cooed, as they quietly approached the couch.

"You know, looking past the cold, tough-guy exterior of his, he does look pretty cute," Ronnie commented.

"He sure does," Sarah mused, wondering if she would find some alone time with him.

"Come on, ladies; let the man rest," Lila ordered out. But at the same time, she, too, found Jason's slumbering form quite cute.