Wrongfully Accused Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My my what do we have here," a sultry voice came from behind them.

"Lily!" Sarah nearly shouted as she saw her at the entrance of the patio door. "It's not what it looks like." she said as she squatted down, trying to make herself look small. In the end that was a mistake because soon after she did that, a thwoop sound could be heard as a large glop of Jason cum was dislodge from her pussy, and landed on the floor. Small steam vapor was wafting off the creaming white substance, a sign on how hot it was under the chilly air of Wyoming.

"Well it looks like someone got royalty fuck. I must say Sarah, I always knew that you were a slut." Lily mused, like the way Sarah was cowering, but at the same time she was biting her lip, as she saw Jason standing there. Completely unfazed by her appearance, cock is still erect and in the cold air. Seeing that hardened cock waving in the air, has set Lily pussy a flame. It was the reason why she was up, she was tired of waiting for Jason to make the first move, and to have that itch scratched.

"I'm not a slut, it's just that... it's just that... it's..." Sarah stumbled trying to come up with something that wou;d explain everything. But all she could think about was Jason spunk slowly dripping outside of her. The combination of his warm creamy substance against the cold frigid air, was causing weird things to happen to her pussy.

"It's just that you thought you could seduce Jason and make him fall all over you. But you just realized that he might be too much for you. How close am I to the mark?" she asked while she went over to Jason, not caring how the cold air was hitting her skin while she only wore a silk kimono. An item she bought specifically for Jason.

"Well I ah... I just thought that ah..." Sarah stamed, she was caught, anf Lily was hitting right on the mark.

"Oh sweety, I used to be like you. Being chased by men. Loving the attention they give. And yes, I loved that they would do things for me, just to me near me. But Jason isn't one of those, he is in a league of his own." Lily said affecalty as she gently cared for his arm with her hand. Noticine how warm he is in the cold air.

"Wait, are you saying that you and him..."

"Yes, we fucked, and he fucked me so well that..." she turnded and bend over, flashing Sarah her uncovered pussy, and showing a tail tale sign of wettness. "He broke my pussy so that no other man could satisfy it. It yearns for his touch."

As she said that her eyes were on Jason, conveying her lust, and her hunger for him. It was true when she said that only Jason could satisfy her. Ever since that night on the couch, Lily felt a yearning for Jason touch. So much so that she felt frustrated that he hasn't made a move on her ever since that night. She knew that they couldn't do it at his place because of Lila, and Jenn, but she hoped for something. A quick fuck here, or a quick hotel trip there, but nothing from Jason. To make matters worse, Lily flet like her labido was on the rise. She masterbated every day to try to take the edge off, and while it did work, that lingering itch was still there. So much so that to her great shame, she slept with two guys from the gym that she works at. One was a gym rat that had more bulk than brains, named Denise. She chose Denise because she knew it would have been easy to get his cock into her, since every time he was at the gym, he would stare at her. As for the other, took pity on Chad, the college part time worker, since he was trying and failing to hit on her. She found it quite cute, so she took him in the storage closet and rode him for all he was worth. Whie they did feel good, the sex was lackluster at best for her.

She did hope to visit Ms. Addams, her one and only female client. They had a special repour, since she was the only client she fucks on a regaulr bases. But she was out of town, and wouldn't be back until the new year.

Now looking over her shoulder she told Sarah to get over where she was. With a bit of shaky legs, and still shocked by the wired turn of events.

"Now suck his cock. I want to see how a slut like you sucks a cock," Lily ordered as she got into a squatting position right in front of Jason.

"What, no he just came, he needs time too..." Then that's where she saw Jason cock was still standing proud and erect.

"Oh how cute, you thought he was a one and done kind of guy, like most of those little boys you fucked." Lily teased as she saw the look of surprise on Sarah's face. "Jason doesn't go soft, not until after his third or fourth climax. But don't worry we have all night for him to break you in. So get your juice ass over here. I want to see how you suck cock."

Stunned by the whole situation, Sarah crawled over towards Jason. With cock in hand, she began to awkwardly bob and slurp on Jason cock. It wasn't the biggest she ever had, but to her it had good size and shape. She only managed to take about half of his cock, before she came to a stopping point. Sarah wasn't new when it came to blowjobs, but she only did them to make men hard, not for completion. Once she knows their cocks are at full mast. She pulled out and started riding their polls.

"Really is that how you suck a cock. My goodness we have a lot of work to do, until you become a true cocksucker. Give me that, and watch and learn," Lily instructed as she pulled Jason cock thwards her direction,

She began by slowly licking the underside of his cock. From the base of it, all the way to the very tip of it's head. Immediately she could feel Jason tense up from her sensearl lick. Once his cock had the proper amount of stimulation she then lunged forward and took only the head inside her mouth. She gently sucked while slowly sweril her tongue around. Jason moaned as she gave the tip of his cock the proper attention it needed. And the effect was not lost on Sarah as she heard Jason moaning more intently at Lily's blowjob, than compared to hers. She watched intently as she noted that while Lily was sucking on the head, she was stroking his shaft with one of her hands, and cradling his ball in the other. A three way assault on Jason privates, and he was about to lose his mind.

"Fuck,: Jason drown out in a low moan, as his cock was expectely sucked on by a world class cock sucker.

Then just before he saw it all, Lily turned to look at Sarah. Cock and all and winked at the highschool girl. Then her eyes locked back at Jason as she began to swallow his cock. One inch, two inches, four inches, then in one fell swoop she deep throated his massive cock. Lips to pubic bone, and 8 inches of hard meat down her throat. Jason gasped as he remembered why Lily was the best cocksucker he ever had. Then when he thought the worst of it, she started to hum in her throat, sending vibrations through his entire length. In a fit of desperation and lust, Jason grabbed onto her head, and began to trust his cock into her. Back and forth back and forth, he pounded in her face like it was a pussy. As for Lily, she dropped her hands to the floor, and allowed him to do to her as he pleased. The look of pure bliss and contentment was laying bare while her eyes were hooded with lust.

"Wow." Sarah said in a low whisper, barely audine even to her own ears. As she watches Lily take a massive cock into her mouth.

Sensing his end, Lily patted his leg, trying to stop him before he let loose his load. AS much as she wanted to drink down his thick creamy load, she had other plans for the little slut, Sarah.

Lily panted as she tried to catch her breath. Once she did she looked at him with hooded eyes and said. "God that was good, but you can't cum just yet. Not until we turn that little slut over there into your little slut. Just like me."

"Oh really, you're my little slut now?" Jason said in a husky voice.

"Why yes sir, the moment you pounded my cunt into oblivion, I became yours. And as much as I would love to feel this thing slide in between my other lips. Right now I want you to sturn little miss slut over there into a rumbling bumbling sextoy." Lily mused as she looked at Sarah whose cheeks were red, and not from the cold.

"Was going to do it, even without your permission," Jason said with a gruff voice.

"Hmmm. I love a man who takes charge. Now little miss slut, on the hot tubs. Ass to the edge and legs spread. I'm sure you know the position." Lily ordered as she stood on her feet, still lightly stroking his cock.

Still stunned by the whole thing, Sarah did what she was told. She got on top of the hot tub and school close to the edge until her ass was barely hanging off. She could feel the heat of the hot water permeate through her skin. Then just before she could dip her hand into the hot water, she felt a pair of lips wrap around her pussy. She looked down and saw that Lily was eating her out, with a fire passion that matched her scarlet hair. Sarah felt her tongue ride around her insides, slurping what remained of Jason spunk.

"Hmm, it still tastes as good as I remembered. Except a little more sweeter since it was a creampie," Lily purred as she stood up with juices covering her lips. A devilish smile formed on her lips, as Lily reasiehd that she would be sucking the cum out of every creampie that Jason does, when it is not her own.

Then before Sarah could respond, Jason came up and sank his cock deep into her dripping snatched.

"FFUUCCKK!" Sarah moaned loudly as the initial insertion caused her to come straight away.

"My she really is a slut. Already coming after just sticking in your big cock," Lily cooed as she stepped close to Jason. Basking in his warmth, as his skin was hot. She loved the way he felt, especially while in the cold air of the mountains. He was like a warm fire for her. Then out of nowhere, she felt too strong fingers sink into her hot peach. A low moan came from deep within her soul, as Jason sank his finders deep within her.

"Did you really think I would leave you out in the cold," Jason grinned as he still countied pumping his cock deep inside her.

A deep blush formed on her face, realizing that Jason hadn't forgotten her, as he began to pump his fingers into her.

"No, I just thought you would be focusing on breaking in your new little fucktoy."

"Oh I can multitask. Now fuck yourself on my fingers," he ordered.

"Yes sir," Lily whimpered as she followed his command, and began to hump herself on Jason's fingers. Showing him a side of her, only very special few have ever seen. Her submissive side.

As she fucked herself on his stong fingers, her pussy hummed to life. As she finally had something of him, inside of her. Then out of desorption and lust she lunged at him, arms out and brought him down to a deep soulful kiss. He kissed her back with equal passionf, and with such heat, that Lily melted into him. She couldn't explain it, from the kiss and his fingering. She had felt more pleasure from those two simple acts, than what Denise and Chad had done to her combine. It was like her body was jumping for joy at Jason's touch. Lily couldn't explain it, but for some reason, a conversation of her grandmother came to mind, about the women in her family. She wanted to remember what she said, but as Jason sank his tongue into her mouth. All thoughts of the past had faded, and all that remained was pure passion.

And there they were, three lovers in the night, one man servicing two beautiful ladies. One at the end of his cock, and the other humping his digits. Like beasts in the wild, giving in to their carnal desires. The only thing is, they were not the only people awake that night, as other sets of eyes were peering at them from inside the cabin.

Chapter 16

Ronnie was tossing and turning in her queen size bed, as sleep was avoiding her. She had that problem everytime she slept in a new place for the first time. She laid there as she looked at the rustic ceiling, while still in the node. She still loved the feeling of her bare skin rubbing against the cool sheets, but that was not the reason she was naked She was hoping that maybe Jason would come visit her late at night. Hoping that the view of her enticing body, with her big supple breasts on display, that he would take that as an invitation, to ravish her body.

Even though their night in the hotel was only a few days ago, she could still feel his hands rubbing all over her. The swell of his cock rearranging her insides, when he plowed in both of her holes. She wanted another ride on Jason cock. Even if she was asleep, he sticks his cock deep inside while she sleeps. All she would say, 'What took you so long,.'

Thinking about Jason was not helping her sleep, as she felt the mostiness of her pussy started to seep out. Deciding that sleep wasn't coming to her, she slid out of bed, and split on her silk kimono. She hoped that maybe a cool glass of water could help cool her nerves, and if Jason was up, then maybe she would flirt with him. The wooden floors were cool to the touch as she made her way down the hallway until she reached the stairs. She was almost to the stairs until she caught movement at the corner of her eye, outside the bay window overlooking the landscape. Curiosity got the better of her, and she silently crept up the window and was shocked at the sight she saw.

"What are they doing?" Ronnie asked in a whisper, as she saw Jason finishing trusting into the backside of Sarah, while she was over the railing.

Then when she saw Lily slowly walked up to them from the house. Ronnies eyes bulged out of her socks when she saw Lily bend over as she bent over and revealed her pussy to Sarah. Then to top it all off, she saw Lily go down on her knees and deep throat Jason cock.

"My good she could take down that whole thing," Ronnie moaned as she began to realized that while she was watching the illicit sex act performing outside, She was slyly sqeezing her tits through her silk robe.

Curiosity getting the best of her, she dipped her fingers down her pussy, and when she made contact, shock filled her mind.

"My good, why am I so wet," she mumbled to herself as the slickness of her pussy started to coat her fingers.

"FFUUCCKK!" a muffled moan was heard through the glass window.

Ronnie quickly snapped to attention as she looked outside at the matting trio. She saw that Sarah was laid out on the edge of the hot tube, and saw shaking all over, a clear indication that she was coming off her orgasm.

"That's right bitch come on his cock," Ronnie moaned as her fingers began to sink back into her dripping peach.

Then she saw Lily lept at Jason's head and brought his lips down on hers. She saw the heat coming from their passionate embrace. Clearing showing how hot and heated it was, when Lily started to lean into his body. Seeing that kiss made her wonder how she would feel about him. Realizing what she did, it occurred to her that it was her fingers that were in her pussy, covered in her love juices.

"Suck on them," she imagined hearing his grouf voice, as she remembered that was how Jason made her taste her own pussy.

She brought her fingers into her lips and began to suck on them while looking at the trio outside.

"Fuck" Jason moaned as his body tenses up.

Ronnie knew that moan. It was a moan of him releasing his spunk. She also noticed that Sarah was climaxing by making a loud squealing noise. Then out of nowhere Jason reached out and grabbed onto Sarah's throat, sinclinging that scream of ecstasy. As a response to his sudden grip. Sarah reached out and wrapped both hands around his forearm, but not to pull his hand from her throat, but for something to hold onto. Ronnie saw that Sarah's body bowed like a tree that was about to snap. Only her head and hips were touching the platform, as her body shakes from intense pleasure.

"God, does it really feel that good?" Ronnie asked herself as she lazily gripped her own throat with her own hand. Wondering how his grip would feel on her slender neck.

Jason pulled out of Sarah's drenched snatch, and a tail of cum started to flow out. That was until Lily swooped in and began to suck all of Sarah's creamy load out of her pussy.

"Oh my god what is she going to do?" Ronnie watched in all as her friend munching on a creampie. "Does that really taste that good?"

Ronnie wasn't new to eating pussy. Like most young women that go to college, some experiment with other women. While she did lick a pussy or two, it had been over a decade since she performed that illicit act. She herself never liked the act, but seeing Lily going to town on Sarah's cum filled pussy, made her reconsider. As Ronnie stared down on Lily munching cunt, she saw Jason sliding his cock back into Sarah's mouth.

"Good they are using that poor girl as their personal plaything," Ronnie moaned as she saw the depravity right in front of her.

Ronnie's pussy was on fire at that point as she saw Jason face fucking Sarash mouth. An internal conflict was brewing deep inside of her. One part of her wanted to go down and join the depravity, knowing full well, Jason would satisfy her, but the other part, the stronger part, rooted her in place, wanting to see what sick and twisted thing they would do next. A little voyerar in the shadows, peeping on people in their time of lust and passion.

Ronnie didn't know why she was acting like that. She always fancied herself as a modest, monogamous woman, who would sometimes have adventures in bed. She would never see herself in the trawell of multiple women with only one man, or all someone to plow her ass. Yet in a spanded of a few months while having Jason as a client, her perspective has changed. Or maybe they were always there, and she just found someone to help explore them. All she knew was that with her ex husband, she would never consider having other women with her man. Even though Jason was not her man. Still she felt like she was his woman.

'God what am I thinking?' Ronnie thought to herself afraid if she spoke, then she would get caught.

All in all, only one thing Ronnie knew for sure, she needed to. She furiously showed three fingers her her drenched twaut as she watched Jason fuck little Sarahs mouth. Remembering how his cock felt between Ronnie's own lips. Wet slapping sounds filled the halfway as Ronnie drew near her climax. Then she heard a muffled groan coming from outside. She saw Jason tense up as he unloaded another load deep inside Sarah's mouth.

"Hmmmm..." Ronnie bit her lip to help stiff her moans, as she climaxed at the same time as Jasons'.

She almost fell over from her weakened knees. Luckily for Ronnie, she caught herself by grabbing onto the wall. She basked in the afterglow of an equation climax, as she looked down at the trio who were now sliding into the hot tub. Realizing that it was time to head back to bed, she walked on unsteady legs back to her room. Once inside her room, she threw herself on top of her bed, and sleep overtook her. Sleep was peaceful, until she dreamed about Jason and the hot tub scene. The only difference was that instead of Sarah in between Jason and Lily, it was Ronnie, taking the place as their fucktoy.

While Ronnie was having a pleasant and erotic dream about Jason, he was in the hot tub soaking his tired body. He was also accompanied by Lily who had a shit eating grin on her face, and Sarah who was in a comatose state, with a smile of pure bliss.

"I think you broke her," Lily mused as she scooted closer to Sarah.

"Well you did tell me to break her."

"Oh I know, big guy. Bravo by the way, I am sure you ruined her for other men."

"Just like you?" Jason asked, as he remend the remark she made about her and her former lovers.

Lily blushed under Jason's watchful eye, "Ah, ya you really walked my world," she said trying to pass it off as a joke.

"Move over here." Jason commanded.