Wrongfully Accused Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I won't repeat myself again. Move over here." Jason commanded once again.

Lily's submissive side started to kick in and she moved over towards Jason.

"Stand right here," he pointed right in front of him.

She just stood there while Jason looked up and down her slender body. She felt like she was a prized mare, and Jason was debating whether or not to purchase her. That thought had sent a tingle down her spine and right into her pussy.

"Fuck, hmmm..." Lily moaned as Jason slid two fingers inside her heated snatch.

"You're still wet down here."

"Umm, hmm," Lily moaned as Jason's fingers were rummaging around her precious insides.

"You really are a slut. To still be turned on, even after all this time. Now I wonder what would happen, if I do this."

Jason leaned forward and began to lick her hood until her clit became exposed. Lily skimmed under his expert touch.

"Hmm, you're really good at this," Lily moaned as her legs began to shake. The only reason she was standing up, was because Jason's hand was supporting most of her weight.

"I had plenty of practice." Jason said right before he latched right back onto her clit.

"I guess someone special taught you well," Lily moaned, but instantly a wave of coldness washed over her, and it was not from the mountain air. She looked down and saw a cold fierce stare from Jason's eyes. Instantly Lily regretted saying what she said.

"She once was," Jason groweld in a scoerling mannar. A manner that Lily has not seen before. Then in an instant, Jason's face softened, but still kept those hardened eyes. He went back to his oral play. Lily wanted to say more, but was afraid of saying the wrong thing again. So she just stood there, tits still being kissed by the cold air, and Jason hot mouth on her equally hot pussy.

He kept licking on, bringing Lily to the brink of orgasm, but Jason had other plans. He wanted to see how long before she begged for him to let her cum. It was something he used to do for ex. She taught him everything he needed to know about eating pussy, an act he was more than willing to perform. Of course at the time he didn't realize that she was using him since she receasued more cunniling that Jason had blowjobs, but the old Jason was a naive fool. Still, even though she was using him, he could never understand why men aren't willing to go down on women. As he saw it at the time, it was an act that shows that you cared about their pleasure, not just your own. Plus if done correctly, then the women would be putty in your hands. Willing to do anything, and everything, just so they could reach their peak. It was something he learned early on, so with that knowledge at hand, he learned how to bring a woman close to orgasm, but would always pull back at the last second. Orgasm denial was a very powerful thing, since it always leads to strong, powerful orgasms in the end.

He tried what he rememebered on Kitty, his one and only prostitute on call. Once he shooken the rust off, he saw the effect still holds true. He had her on the bring of climax several times, and was at the point where she was begging him for that sweet release. Even as much as to all him to do anything to her. Not wanting to pass up a golden opportunity, he let her have it. She came so loud and so hard, that she blacked out for only a few moments. By the time she returned, she praised Jason for his prowess. She even said that women would pay top dollar for that kind of expercance.

After that Jason rode Kitty even harder that night. Keeping to her promise he was allowed to do anything to her. So he opted for a light BDSM, and bound her wrist behind her back. A simple request, but one Kitty never did with her clients. Giving that kind of control to a client was a risk. She heard tales of johns, and a few janes, abusing their escorts since they had all the power. Kitty always wanted to be in control, but after the tongue lashing Jason had given her, her guard was down. To her great relief the act of losing control was a massive turn on her, and by the end of the night she was a blubbering mess. She even commented again that some women would pay top dollar for his kind of service, a service Kitty was more than willing to pay.

Back to Lily, Jason kept her at a state of near orgasum for several minutes, and not a peep from Lily's mouth. It was odd for Jason, since his past experience told him that she should be howling for that sweet release. He knew what he did was working, since he would feel her vibrate from his touch, the biting of her sweet fullness of her lips, and clenched fists, showing that not reaching her orgasm was pure torture.

Jason leaned back after he brought Lily to one more near climax. His face was wet from her juices, as he looked up at her. Her eyes had a pleading look, a look that begged him to give her what she wanted. Lily wanted to cum, she wanted him to give her that release. She whimpered as he withdrew his hands. She wanted to scream at him, but that submissive side kept her quiet. To wait and see, and to please the man in front of her. It wasn't something new to her, but it was a first for a man. Then her eyes went wide when he began to rise from the tube, his cock standing proud and erect. The mere sight of it almost made her cum right on the spot.

She drank in all that she saw in him. She was enthralled by his body. It reminds her of Henry Cavill from the Witcher. All she wanted to do was feel the firmness of his body, to trace her finger on every scar, and wonder how he got them. She knew he had to fight in order to survive, but she also knew that he was a good man. That thought had been cemented when he saved Jennifer from the Alpha Betas. To her, he was a hero, and to her, a hero deserves a wondrous reward.

"Turn around," he said as he sat on the edge of the tub. Cock staring towards the heavens.

Without a word, she did what she was told. Pussy on fire as she patiently awaited what came next. She was now facing Sarah who was slowly coming back from her senses, after the fucking Jason had given her, and the tounge lashing Lily was also giving out.

"Put it in." Jason ordered, and Lily pussy hummend at the authority within his voice.

Doing as commanded Lily slowly backed up, positioning herself between Jason outstretched legs. She reached back and with a silky smooth hand, she grabbed onto his hardened cock. She revealed from the heat it gave off, knowing that in a few short seconds, it would be buried deep inside her. She slowly sanked down, until the crown was just barely entering her. Her body purred at the intimate contact.

'Why, why does his cock make my body want to cum, just by touching it. Why only his cock,' she moaned in her mind as she sank further down his thick shaft. Then she felt his strong hands on her waist.

"You're taking too long," he said, then with on firm pull, he pulled her down. Sinking all 8 inches all inside her.

"YESSS!!!" Lily screamed out as the sudden pleasure and pain, and the forcefulness, of Jason taking her body had set her over the edge. She was seeing stars as her body reacted by a very powerful orgasm. With Jason orgasm denial treatment, Lily's mind had checked itself out, and was left with only a sense of feeling pleasure. She bucked and heaved as her entire body convulsed under Jason's grasp.

"Holy shit... holy shit," Lily moaned as she finally came back down from heaven. She never once had a man who made her come in one trust alone. It was at that moment that Lily realized that she was his. No man would ever come close, non would ever will.

"No ride it," he ordered, to which Lily replied.

"Yes... sir," Lily moaned out, catching herself before she uttered the one word that she might be ready to say, 'Master.'

And master he was to Lily. She knew that, the moment he impaled her on his cock. She knew it when he brought her to near climax but kept it out of reach. She knew it when he was the only man or manly person who could make her cum so hard, and so often that her body hummed from the after effects. She knew she was his, so all she had to do was tell him so. But at that moment all she could think about was riding his hardened prick until he orgasms one more time, deep inside her.

"Yes, baby. Oh god your cock feels so good. Oh god, I could ride it all day," Lily purred as she rode him for all she was worth.

It was not the most comfortable position, but due to her athletic background Lily was taking it in stride. Squatting up and done on his long poll. Always making sure that the tip never left her wet embrace. She was not the only woman enjoying herself in that hot tub. Sarah has come around and had a front row view of an ungenalting Lily. It was an erotic sight for. So much so, that her pussy was starting to tingle, even after the abuse it received earlier that night. She couldn't help herself, so she slipped her hand down below the water line, and touched something even hotter than the hot water. She moaned at the same time as Lily moaned, matching the pace as Lily rode on top of Jason. Then a moment occurred right behind Lily.

Lily yipped as Jason decided to stand up, forcing her to lean over. He almost had her fall over, but he reached around and held her tight against him. She moaned at the closeness of his embrace. Her body melted at his warmth, conforming to him as he held her close. Then in a hot baited breath her said,

"Now it's my turn," with that husky voice that made Lily shiver at his words.

He started out slow, but quickly ramped up the pace as he held Lily tight to his body.

"That's right, baby, fuck that pussy... Make it feel good. Make me feel good," Lily moaned as he ramped up the pace. With every thrust her climax was ever so closer.

She reached back and gently caressed the back of his head, while her back was pressed closed to his naked chest. Wanting to show him how flexible she could be for him. Then his grunting became more pronuies, and she felt his cock began to swell deep inside her pussy.

"Yes, baby let it all out. Let it all out in me. Use me. Make my pussy into your cum dumpster. Fill me. Fill this cunt. Fill your cunt," Lily spread out, each time becoming more filthier and filthier. Giving herself over to him, and his meaty cock Then all at once, Jason holled as his white hot cum shot forth and coated her insides.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Lily moaned out as Jason held her close. She came at the same time Jason had, and with the added sensation caused it to be drawn out of her. Giving her an exquisite orgasm.

Lily wasn't the only one that had an exquisite. Sarah was on the other side of the hot tube, three fingers shoved up her twat as it squeezed the life out of them. Sarah has never once considered being a voyaur, but after the erotic show that happened right infront of her, made her reconsider.

Jason sat down back on the bench down in the water, bringing Lily down with her. Lily sighed as she let Jason embrace her, after coming back down from her orgasmix high. Jason cock was still embedded deep inside. He was defaulting, but Lily didn't mind, she had gotten what she wanted. Plus she knew that there were more to come. More opportunities where Jason would dump load after load deep inside her. Either a deep creampie, or drinking down his thick load. His cum would always have a place in or around her. Then in a brief moment she let out a whisper, as her mind and body slumped in a relaxing position on Jason lap.

"Thank you Master," it was barely a whisper, but it was enough for Jason, and only Jason could hear.

He didn't know what to do with that little bit of information, but at that moment he just sat there, and just basked in the afterglow. Back in his old life, he never thought that he would ever have a threesome. Having sex with a woman half his age, was also something he thought he would never do. But when Sarah came out and flaunted her beautiful body at him, he couldn't refuse. Take what you can, and give nothing back, was one of the mottos Jason tries to adopt since he learned the hard way that life can unexpectedly turn upside down. So if a just turned legal girl wants to rock his socks off, then so be it for Jason, or if a woman wants to call him Master, then he would run with it. He was no longer going to take shit from anyone, and take whatever is out there that he could get his hands on. Then live a life he could be comfortable living in.

"It's time to sleep. You can stay if you want, but I am getting out. Oh by the way don't spill any of my cum into the hot tub. I would hate to have the water replaced," Jason said as he began to lift Lily off his lap.

"Ok, and don't worry. I have a perfect place to clean up your creamy gooey mess," she said as she cupped her pussy. Keeping all his white stuff deep inside, and looking at Sarah. "You heard the boss, get to licking," she ordered as she grabbed onto the back of Sarah's head and forced it into her wet snatch.

She moaned as Sarah began to tentatively lick Lily's peach. She was hesitant at first since she never once went down on another woman before, but the pungent aroma got the better of her. She was drowning in the strong smell of Lily juices, and Jason thick cream. So much so, that she felt like she was drunk on the smell alone. She took one lick, then two, and before she knew it, her tongue was deep inside Lily snatch.

"That's good, little one. Not the best, but you have some potential. Don't worry, when I am done with you, you would suck cock, and munch cunt like a true pornstar. And I should know," Lily moaned as she dragged Sarah's head up and down her crotch.

While she was doing that, she looked longlily at Jason as he picked up his clothes that were on the deck, and made his way back inside and towards the ground floor shower. Her heart fluttered as he took one last look at her, before going inside. She still doesn't know why Jason could cause something so primal to stir deep inside her, but she didn't care. All she knew was that Jason was the one man that could do that to her, and maybe be the man she could submit herself to.

"Hmmm, that was a good little slut, but you have much to learn. Don't worry, when I am done with you, you would be the perfect little fucktoy for the man of the house. Do you like that, do you want to be his little fucktoy," Lily purred as she stroked Sarah's cheek.

"Yes please."

"Good, we start on your lessons tomorrow. Now let's dry off and get some sleep. We have a big week ahead of us."