WSIM24B Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spared her a glance now and then. She wasn't exerting herself any more than she had to. Becca flowed through most of the exercises. She had a natural grace. She also never seemed to wear a bra under her t-shirt. I wasn't the only trainee who was distracted by her.

She didn't mess with me too much during the week. Our training was serious. Becca found the opportunity to pat my ass, or to let me see her puffy nipples poking through her shirt, but she went to bed right after supper just like everybody else.

She did promise to blow my mind on Saturday, though.

- "Just my mind?" I asked.

- "Oh, you're getting more than a blowjob, Thorn."

She was true to her word. Becca dragged me to the makeshift bench were we'd first had sex, and stripped off my clothes. She sat me down, and started licking and sucking my cock.

Another couple walked by - and then a second. They all got a very good look at Becca giving me head. One of the women gave me a shy wave.

Becca was possessed, that night. She sucked me like a fiend, taking me deep in her throat. I couldn't resist that kind of stimulation for long; I felt my balls tighten, and then I was spurting shot after shot straight down her gullet.

Becca swallowed it all, and then licked her lips.

- "I'm sorry." I said. "I didn't mean to come so soon."

- "That's alright. You'll make it up to me. We're just getting started, after all."

That was also the truth. Becca did her best to best to wear me out. She was absolutely insatiable. And that was my third clue.

I was so exhausted that I slept late the next day, when I should have been studying. I barely got started before it was time for lunch. Becca had slept in, too, but she appeared at my elbow as I was eating.

- "Mmm." she said. "That was some night, last night. I'm hoping for a little more of the same, later on. I know a great spot, just across the lake..."

- "Becca, do you have an eidetic memory, or something?"

- "What? No."

- "Are you planning to flunk out, then?"

- "What? Why would you ask me that?"

- "Answer the question, please. Do you intend to drop out of the training program, at some point?"

- "No!"

- "That's what I thought." I said, with a sigh. "So you're a plant."

She frowned, and looked at me sideways. "What are you talking about?"

- "You're a plant, Becca - or whatever your name is. You're here to see if you can distract me so that I flunk out. It's a test, just like all of the others - to exhaust me, to wear me out."

Becca's whole demeanor changed: the silly smile was gone. She was looking at me with genuine curiosity.

- "How did you figure it out?" she asked. Her voice was different, too - not so high-pitched and giggly, but lower, more serious.

- "I watched you, during training exercises. The physical parts. You weren't dogging it, exactly, but you weren't straining or giving it your whole effort, either. You've done this training before, haven't you?"

Now Becca smiled at me. "You're good."

- "I thought so. You didn't waste any energy. You just flowed from one move to the next - as if you already knew the steps. And then there was the studying - or lack of studying. Nobody could get by with as little as you did, unless they had no fear of the tests, or already knew all of the answers."

- "That's why you asked if I had an eidetic memory."

- "Yes. So you really are a plant."

- "Yep. Busted. I'm really impressed, Thorn." she said. "I thought I was a better actress than that."

- "You're a great actress." I said. "Hotter than hell, too."

- "Thanks. No hard feelings?"

- "No." I understood the idea of her test. If one of our spies (or agents) couldn't resist a little sexpot like Becca, then they were going to be vulnerable. Very vulnerable.

- "Well," she said, "that's my cover blown."

- "You don't sound too upset about it."

- "Well, it's not the greatest gig, you know? I suppose I'm good at it, but it goes against the grain to fuck a guy for a month just so that he wipes out of the program. I would have felt bad if that had happened to you. You seem like a decent guy."

- "What will you do now?"

She shrugged. "That's up to my handler. You could tell everyone you meet about me, but I could still be re-inserted into another training pod, this time with red hair, or brown hair and brown eyes."

- "Your handler?"

- "We all have handlers, Thorn. If you make it, you'll have one too. In ISEC, you don't get to meet everyone. You learn very little about the whole organization. The fewer people you know, the less you can reveal if you're captured by an enemy. So you basically have a handler, who also has a handler, and so on."

That made sense. If I was captured and tortured right now, the only things I knew were the layouts of two of the training camps (and the best places to go with a woman, after dark). I could describe some of the trainees, and some of the trainers, but I didn't know any of their real names.

Becca told me more about how ISEC worked. She also warned me about several of the tricks and surprises that lay ahead in my training. I don't know if it was her way of apologizing for having tried to torpedo me, but she shared a great deal of useful information with me.

- "Thank you." I said. "This is priceless stuff."

- "Good. Hope it helps." she said. Then she grinned. "Does that mean you might be willing to do a little something for me?"

- "A little what?" I said, suddenly suspicious.

- "Don't rat me out, yet. Give me another... two weeks, say, before you tell anyone about me?"

- "Why?"

- "Well, it makes me look a little bad that you saw through me so quickly. But mainly because if they have to pull me out of this camp so soon, my handler will probably find something for me to do in the interim - and it won't be time off, I can tell you that much. Not like this place."

- "Wait - this place is like time off, for you?"

She smiled. "Oh, Sweetie, this is practically a holiday for me. I get a good workout, and awesome sex with a handsome stud. No studying, no getting asked to kill someone..."

- "A good workout?" Yeah, I heard the other stuff she said, but I chose to focus on that part.

- "Look, how about this? You let me slide, and I'll really study with you on Sundays. Like a tutor. And we can still have all the sex you want."

Was she still trying to wreck me? I wasn't sure. But if she truly meant to help me study, that could be a huge advantage. Plus she was incredibly hot.

- "Okay." I said. "But we'll only have sex on Saturday night. And the occasional Sunday."

- "Like later today?" she said.

- "We'll see."

***

Becca was a tremendous help to me. She taught me quite a few things about training tests, and the proper way to respond to midnight alarms. ISEC wasn't looking for dead heroes; they wanted spies who could escape from a sticky situation.

- "Never mind looking for a weapon so you can fight back." she said. "Get out of there!"

She also warned me that a 'name' test was coming, sooner or later.

- "A name test?"

- "You'll be asked for the names of every other trainee, and of every instructor. Doesn't matter that they're all fake. You have to have an eye and two ears for those kinds of details."

- "You're amazing."

- "I know." she said. "34C. All natural."

- "I wasn't talking about those - incredible as they are."

- "Yeah, but I saw where you were looking."

I showed tremendous self-control with Becca. I refused to have sex with her immediately after lunch on Sundays. I may have fucked her twice on Sunday nights, but that was my choice - not hers. In my defence, she was helping me so much with the studying that I had more energy left for showing Becca my gratitude in more intimate ways.

Two days before the end of our month at Camp 5, I told the Chief instructor that Becca was a plant, and that she had been trying to sabotage me.

- "When did you discover this?" she asked.

- "Two weeks ago, Ma'am."

The instructor just shook her head. "You couldn't have told me then?"

- "I should have, Ma'am." But then I would have missed out on two more weeks with Becca.

***

The interval after our second month was boring. I had clerical duties (I wasn't sure if that was a reward, or a punishment), with nary an attractive female in sight. On the plus side, I learned Spanish and how to handle small boats, among other things.

Then I was shipped off to Camp 1. This location was also on the seashore, but this was a much more picturesque site than Camp 3. There was a wharf, where several small boats were docked. There was also a very beautiful lagoon.

Unfortunately, I arrived late on the Sunday. Many of my fellow trainees had been there since the day before, and the DTFs had already paired off. Our numbers had dwindled again, to about 35. Becca had told me that 90% of the trainees who were going to quit or flunk out did so in the first two months. Those who remained were made of tougher stuff.

We were taught diving, with scuba gear and without. Of course, you need to have a partner for these dives. The DTF couples - some of whom had already fucked on the arrival weekend - naturally paired off, and the cave people gradually found partners.

Sometimes, Fate - or Luck - does you a solid. It's like being dealt a pair of aces in Texas Hold'Em. You aren't guaranteed a win, but it's a hell of a way to start.

There was a woman standing alone. She was tall, and slender, with long, thin brown hair, and an interesting face. I use the word advisedly. I was immediately intrigued. Would I have chosen her over Destiny, or Becca? No. But the other options were three guys and a homely girl.

I approached her.

- "My name's Thorn. Do you want to partner?"

She had to have already seen me, but she still looked me over. Then she briefly glanced at the other remaining options before returning to me.

- "Okay." she said. "I'm Erika."

Great start: I was the least objectionable option. But I knew that I'd lucked out as soon as we started diving. Erika was a good swimmer, she didn't miss a thing, and she didn't panic in pressure situations - such as when the trainer severed my air hose.

Erika got to me very quickly, and offered me her mouthpiece, just as we'd been told to do. Classroom instruction is one thing, and sleepread is another, but it was a great relief to me that she could be so cool in a potentially stressful situation. We alternated taking breaths from her mouthpiece until we got back to the surface.

I thanked her, of course. Even the instructor was impressed, singling her out as 'the perfect example of what to do'.

- "You got lucky with her for a partner." he said.

It was only natural that dive partners remain together for sailing and boating. Erika had had the same sleepread instruction as I had, but she was pleased to discover that I had a knack for small sailboats.

- "You're good at this." she said.

- "Thanks." I said, keeping it humble. After a few days together, I was becoming more attracted to her. I just needed to know what made her tick.

It wasn't just that she was my only available option. A few days later, I realized that if I were given the choice between Destiny and her, I might have chosen Erika. Destiny was a sure thing, and had incredible tits. But Erika was growing on me. Intriguing was the only word I could come up with.

That Saturday night, when we went off call, it was only natural that I chat with her a bit. We had worked well together all week. I asked about her previous stops; she had also been to Camps 3 and 5, only in the reverse order. We compared notes about the two sites. I asked her about her favourite spots. Erika seemed confused by the question.

Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I asked her if she was a cave dweller, or DTF.

She frowned. "Is that your not-so-subtle way of propositioning me?"

- "No. I mean, yes - but... I think we work well as partners."

- "We do. That doesn't mean I have to have sex with you."

- "Understood." I said. "I don't want to mess up a good partnership. I trust you, and I know that I can rely on your skills and your judgment. That's worth more than..."

- "Exactly."

- "Can we still study together? On Sundays?"

- "Study together? Why?"

- "You may know things that I don't. I definitely know things that you don't."

- "Such as?" Now she was curious.

- "Tell you tomorrow." I said. "Goodnight, Erika."

The next morning, we talked boats and diving for half an hour. Then her impatience won out.

- "You said that you knew things I didn't. Like what? And how do you know them?"

- "Promise you won't judge me?"

- "I don't know what that means. It's spy camp, Thorn. Did you steal some secrets?"

I told her about Becca. I didn't describe our sexual encounters in great detail, but I certainly referred to the frequency, and to the fact that Becca knew all of the best spots to copulate. But I also shared some of Becca's revelations and advice. Erika was stunned.

- "That's... that's like gold." she said.

- "I know."

- "So do you know all of the names of the other trainees? And the instructors?"

We quizzed each other. Then we had lunch, and went back to studying. I'll admit that I snuck more than a few looks at Erika. She tolerated me.

We both went to bed early that night.

On Monday, we did a 10K run, and then a session handling powerboats. The instructors even let us try water skiing. I wasn't bad. Erika was very good at it. She was a natural athlete, lithe and flexible, and superbly coordinated.

As I was spotting for her, I got to watch her ski. I was surprised at how powerful she was, with her unusual body. She was tall, with long arms, and lean, with a remarkably narrow waist and flat stomach. It was nice to be able to stare at her for a while.

The instructors woke us at midnight, and administered the 'name' test. I grinned at Erika the whole time, and she grinned back at me.

I waited for her outside the mess hall (where we'd written the test). She came out beaming, and then saw me. I stood still, but Erika took three running steps toward me, and leapt at me. I only just got my arms up in time to catch her.

She kissed me.

I didn't know if it was just an awkward embrace gone too far, or if she'd meant to press her lips to mine. I didn't let get it too strange; I embraced her, spun her around, and then released her.

- "You aced it!" I said. "Tell me you aced it."

- "Thanks to you."

I really liked the way she was looking at me at that moment.

- "Does this mean that you want to study with me again?"

Erika laughed. I even liked the way she laughed.

The week seemed to just drag by, probably because I was looking forward so hard to Saturday. Erika had an incident in UC, when she was fighting with a male trainee. He got upset because her strikes were landing - she was much faster than she looked. The guy tried a leg sweep. Had he connected, he might have seriously injured her.

Erika leapt over the sweep, stepped forward and kicked him in the groin. That was definitely a foul, but he had it coming. The trainers all agreed that he was at fault; they ignored his eventual complaints, and sent him on a long punishment swim across the lagoon.

- "Good for you." I told her. "That was an asshole move on his part."

Erika was looking at me oddly.

"What?" I asked.

- "Just wondering if I could take you. I think maybe I could."

- "Well, after that little demonstration, I'm not sure I want to find out."

- "Are we still on for studying together on Sunday?"

- "Of course." That would be fine, but I'd been hoping that she would have warmed up a bit by Saturday night.

We were taking pretty much all of our meals together by then, even if we didn't always talk. Erika could be quiet, and she didn't seem to socialize much with any of the other trainees.

- "If we weren't diving partners," I asked her, "would you have talked to me at all?"

- "Probably not. I don't really like people very much. Would you have approached me if you didn't want to have sex with me?"

- "Okay, that's true enough. But when they had us choose partners, you were easily the best remaining option." She raised an eyebrow at that, so I explained. "Sexually attractive, yes, but also physically impressive. Plus there was... I don't know, something about you that made me think that you could handle yourself. And it turned out that I was dead right about that."

- "Thank you." she said.

You see? Sometimes the quickest way to a girl's heart is to praise her fighting skills and her composure under pressure.

Saturday night arrived, and I had no idea what to expect. Maybe she would be ready to talk some more. Erika shocked me, though.

- "Want to take a walk?' she said.

I was sore, and tired. So the answer was 'Not particularly'. Instead, I said "Where?"

- "A quiet spot. Just the other side of the lagoon."

- "Wait. A long walk, to a quiet spot? With me?"

- "Yes. I want to have sex. With you."

My fatigue evaporated, and the soreness in my muscles was overwhelmed by the sudden stiffness in my shorts. Erika trotted into her barracks, and returned with her blanket.

- "When did you decide... this?"

- "Thursday."

- "Why didn't you tell me?"

- "I wasn't 100% sure. In fact, I changed my mind twice on Friday."

- "You're an unusual woman, Erika."

- "You mean unique." she said. "You're a pretty unusual guy, Thorn."

- "Did you just call me 'pretty'?"

She smiled. Erika did have a sense of humour.

Her 'quiet spot' was a rocky stretch on the far shore of the lagoon, in particular an immense slab of stone on the very edge of the water. It was rough, and it wasn't level, either; it sat awkwardly, tilted toward the lagoon.

Erika calmly spread her blanket on the rock, and then invited me to sit beside her. It was actually a lovely spot, if you forgot about the angle, and instead looked at the moonlight reflecting off the water, or listened to the waves gently lapping at the rocks.

I took it all in, but concentrated on admiring the woman beside me. If I'd seen her during a hoot n' holler at AFOTA, I probably would have passed over her in favour of some empty-headed hottie who presented less of a challenge. Somebody who looked like Becca - which shows how little I knew.

Now, though? I was very happy with my present company, and my present location. Especially when Erika rose to her feet, and pulled her shirt over her head. Then she shimmied a bit, and lowered her shorts down over her hips.

34B, I guessed. Just enough to fill my hands, and delightfully shaped, with protuberant nipples. But my eyes were immediately drawn to the magnificent slopes of her hips. She hesitated a moment, and even turned her back to me before pushing her shorts all the way down.

I'm not sure what she was self-conscious about. She had an amazing body, including an ass that looked two soup bowls side by side. I could fit her entire cheek into my hand.

- "Wow."

Erika looked over her shoulder. "You like my ass?"

For answer, I stood up on her awkwardly sloping rock, and pulled off my own t-shirt. Then I lowered my own shorts and underwear. My weapon sprang free, bobbing a few times, bridging part of the space between us.

"Oh." she said.

I stepped forward, taking her into my arms, and finding her lips with my own. I kissed her gently - partly because I suspected that that was what she wanted, and partly so that I wouldn't slip, and plunge us both into the lagoon.

It was a surprisingly intense kiss. Was that because of our slightly precarious position? I reached down between us, and ran my fingers over her pussy. Erika immediately retaliated by wrapping her hand around my cock.