WSIM24B Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "We're going to fall." I said. "Eventually."

- "Not yet." Erika knelt and then lay on the blanket. She held onto my hand, though, and pulled me down beside her.

I adjusted my position so that my head was level with her midsection. I pressed a kiss on her pussy lips.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Oh - you don't... you don't have to ..."

- "Mmm..." I moaned, into her pussy.

Some of the wanna-be studs and cocksmen at AFOTA were actually proud of the fact that they could fuck girls and get blowjobs without ever having to reciprocate. Idiots. I tried to teach Fournier better than that. A good fuck will get you good references. But good oral and a good fuck will get you great references, which means repeats - plus word of mouth that spreads.

I liked Erika. I respected her. So I treated her pussy with respect, and tried to give her a memorable experience. From her reactions, I was succeeding.

- "Fff-ffuck." she moaned. She came, and I held onto her so that she wouldn't roll off the rock and into the lagoon.

I let her recover. She carefully adjusted her position so that she was lying beside me, a little lower on the sloping rock. She turned her back to me, but pressed that luscious little ass against my groin. Then she raised her leg, to grant me access.

As you may have guessed by now, I've been with quite a few women. But I felt a real sense of accomplishment when I entered Erika for the first time. I also recognized the significance of the location she had chosen for us to have sex.

Oh, not the romance of the edge of the lagoon, with the rhythmic lapping of the waves against the shore - although it was a pretty spot. It was the fact that we had to be careful not to fall off the damn rock! The surf wasn't pounding, and neither were we. It wasn't going to be a hard fuck. And I'm pretty sure that she had planned it that way.

It was more like making love - slowly, and gently. I penetrated her carefully, so as not to upset our precarious balance. I slowly thrust inside her, and stopped, before withdrawing as far as I could. Then forward again. Each time I repeated that, I got a little further inside her.

Erika made a sound of approval. She was using one arm and both of her hands to steady us, so that we wouldn't topple into the water. She was also trusting me to not overdo it.

- "Slow..." she said. "Mmm..."

I wasn't really accustomed to this careful, deliberate pace, but I found that I quite liked it. I'm not sure if Erika came again, but I certainly did.

- "That was... great." I told her, as we climbed off the rock. She smiled.

We went in for a quick swim and a wash, and then Erika used her blanket to dry us off before we walked back around the lagoon.

***

Over the next week, the pace of our training didn't change. We still swam, dove, and handled boats, but for shorter periods of time. The trainers watched us like hawks, and once they decided that we had mastered a skill, we were moved onto the next test.

Then they introduced target practice with simple and primitive weapons: throwing knives, darts, shuriken, spears, axes, bows, crossbows, and even blowguns. I did very well with the knives, the javelins and spears, and the bow. Erika was pretty good, too.

Marksmanship, as the trainers called out, was much less physically gruelling than many of our other activities. Oh, they found ways to make it stressful. For example, we would be matched up against one or more opponents in target practice; the loser (or losers) had to run, or carry rocks. Try throwing spears or axes when your arms are aching.

As I say, though, I was respectable enough with all weapons, and very good with some, so that I did a lot less running or carrying than most.

By the end of the week, we were all pretty rundown. The trainers added to our misery with a 2 am. run on Friday morning. I was definitely hoping for a repeat sexual encounter, but I had to wonder if Erika would be up for it.

- "Yes, I am." she said. "After a week like that, I think we need it. Don't you?"

It was the first error in judgment I'd seen her make. I could see how exhausted she was.

- "Wait, Erika. "I said. "Wait. You know, maybe we should wait... until tomorrow, at least. I nearly fell asleep while we were eating. I really don't know how much good I'd be tonight. I don't want to let you down."

Erika was a pretty smart cookie. I think she saw through my little act. Had I suggested that she was too tired, she might have felt obliged to prove me wrong, so as not to appear weaker. But with me claiming fatigue, she could graciously allow me the night off.

She kissed me on the cheek, and then on the mouth. She kept it short, but very sweet.

- "Get your rest, Thorn. You'll need it."

We were slow to get up and get going, the next day. We also studied a little less. Right after lunch, Erika led me to a sheltered, shady spot, and showed me that, sometimes, really really good things come to those that wait.

I'm not sure how much useful studying we got down that afternoon, because we were both grinning like idiots. Right after dinner, we snuck out again, to the side of the lagoon, and made love more slowly.

We had another week of training ahead of us, but the following Saturday would be for moving to our next assignment. It was our last chance to have sex, and we made the most of it.

***

We both had an excellent week. Neither one of us made a serious mistake. Erika was praised twice, for her quick-thinking when a boat capsized, and for a perfect score on a written test - performed at midnight! I got a pat on the back from Trainer GE.

- "Good eye, Thorn. Or maybe it's luck. Either way, you picked the best partner in the whole pod."

That Saturday morning, Erika and I had only a few seconds for a quick farewell. With everyone watching, we weren't going to get too emotional - especially if it would give the trainers a reason to keep us apart in future. I would have to trust to the luck of the draw.

- "Hope I see you again." I said.

- "I'd like that." she said.

*****