WTF?

Story Info
Sister is in the mind of brother.
750 words
3.84
35.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amepacul
amepacul
11 Followers

"Baby girl, what do you want from me," I struggled as my little sis tied me down. I had been asleep but had woken to the tugging of the ropes on my otherwise useless hands. "Shit, Tamara, let me go."

There was no response, no sound, no indication that she had heard my plea. I knew I wasn't going to be hurt, but the surprise of my innocent sister doing this to me, her brother ten years her senior, stunned me.

"Tamara, really sweetie, you must let me go."

"What the fuck...shit...fuck...you're sucking my cock?"

I had let her move in with me when my slutty mother brought another idiot into her household. It wasn't bad enough she had brought him into her own home on a whim, but her home with an eighteen-year-old hottie, my sister. He had tried to seduce her, but her wiles sent her my way. She wasn't going to lose her virginity to a "scuzbag."

I agreed to put her up for a while, as our mother enjoyed her wanton ways. I didn't realize how much my precious sister got off on the attention she had gotten from mom's man. The encounter had essentially set her free.

"Tamara, really, you have to stop. This just isn't right." I moaned.

"Why are you blindfolding me?" I couldn't resolve what she was doing to my person. I was enjoying it, but to what extent. She was my sister, not my step, not my half. She was a full-blown power of a blood relative.

"You know this isn't right, don't you?" I pleaded. "You aren't suppose to be doing these things to your own brother... Shit, Tamara, please stop," I panicked as I felt my cum rising to meet her lips.

"I don't understand," I exclaimed as I fucked her mouth with abandon, spilling my seed deep into her throat. It was undoubtedly the best blowjob I had ever had. I squealed as I came. It was unbelievable.

"Tamara, stop it now." I yelled. She had bound my eyes, but not my mouth. Again, I felt awestruck.

Why would she do this to me? I was her brother. I did enjoy it, but what the fuck. The blowjob was totally out of bounds. I could do nothing to stop it as I was tied, but I could issue comments through my ability to talk.

"You know you crossed the line, little bitch...just stop!"

Nothing offered by the vixen attacking my existence occurred. I had no idea where this was going. There was no control, so there was no access to what was happening. I had never done anything to create this situation. I had always been fair. I had always been honest, never harassing my sister sexually. I didn't understand.

My cock was at full mast. However, I shut down when I realized my sister was attempting to place my cock in her cunt. I shrunk faster than I would ever have imagined, but that didn't stop Tamara. Nothing I could do stopped the onslaught. The little wench began running her extremely drippy pussy up and down the semi-erect flesh pole of mine, her brother, as if it were the last vestige of her reality.

I didn't fathom that I should just let go and enjoy the feelings. My body rejected the intended incest at first but decided there was an inability to fight against the obscene feelings. I succumbed. My cock grew as hard as it had ever been. Soon the witch succeeded in planting that sinful pole into the entrance to her cunt.

The heat of her sex was intoxicating. Immediately, she pushed down, and slowly my cock entered the confines of the sleeve of heated moisture that would soon dominate my mental existence. There was no resolve in my mind, only extreme pleasure as the flesh sleeve of my sister captured my incarcerated pole.

There was no movement, only pulsations. Those feelings only amplified the experience as my mind began to understand the ramifications of what had just happened. My sword was buried in a sheath of flesh, utterly devoid of moralistic device. I came and cried, the feeling completely obliterating any anxiety of ethical decay. I knew this would happen again, frequently, without any cause for pause. My little sister had compromised my propriety, one accepting the fact that my cum was rushing through my impaled cock embedded in my sister's cunt.

Life would never be better, I thought. But then I woke up.

amepacul
amepacul
11 Followers