All Comments on 'WTF?'

by amepacul

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sp9983sp9983about 2 years ago

Great way to start a story. Will it be continued?

Axel7Axel7about 2 years ago

Incredibly hot, this story in a lengthy format would be amazing

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

Hah! Twisted ending. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic 'dream'?

Really a pleasure to read and, having done so, have a request. Might you exchange one 'sleeve'? I believe the term is only used twice, but both in one paragraph.

Demonstrably great way to awaken.

sargedog1sargedog1about 2 years ago

If this is a hook, fantastic. If it is the summation of your entire intended creation, it's shit. Also, as a person who possesses an expansive vocabulary, consider using less inappropriate words and more that build the story. Less is more in most cases. "incarcerate" in reference to a penis as it is penetrating a vagina is just a weak attempt to appear polished and creative without actually knowing the meaning of such a verb. Even in the vaguest of considerations a penis that is connected to another person can not be confined, imprisoned, or jailed by a vagina. Unless your intent is to convey the illiteracy of the charactor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was not his sister blowing him, his sister is a phsyco slut brought a friend over to blow him dry

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

@Phoneix_Luster.

What makes you think you have the right to criticize anyone's writing when yours isn't good?

FYI, instead of saying I've never written anything, Google my username. You'll get a list of sites with my stories, pirated from this site before I took them down. Some of the results even have the stories that you can read, and at least one site has the ratings and scores on it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

wet dream fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous