WWE Stipulations: Paige vs. Natalya

Story Info
Natalya has to pay a forfeit when she loses to Paige.
4.4k words
4.67
3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/10/2022
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

Natalya grabbed Paige by the head. Before she could execute a follow-up move, the Goth grabbed her leg. Sweeping the other out from under the Canadian grappler, Paige performed the Paige Turner, sending her rival crashing to the mat. Moving quickly, she rolled her opponent onto her back, grabbed a leg and held her down.

'1...2...3...ring the bell,' called the referee.

The NXT crowd went wild, cheering as the champion retained her belt. In the ring, Paige took the belt from the referee. Standing with her arms raised she celebrated her victory. Seeing her defeated opponent kneeling on the mat, the Brit pulled her to her feet. Wrapping her arms around the famed blonde wrestler, Paige held her tight.

The crowd thought they were sharing words of congratulations and commiserations. They weren't.

'I'll see you out back in a minute, Naty,' Paige said in her strong Norwich accent. 'I'm looking forward to you paying your forfeit. Fuck, I'm horny.'

Natalya didn't respond. Prior to the match the pair had discussed what sexual forfeit the other would have to pay if they lost. It was a common practice amongst the WWE Divas, setting their own after-match stipulations, especially when it was a championship match. Ever the professional, she ended the hug and raised the victor's hand, yelling out at the crowd before shaking hands with the Brit.

As the defeated wrestler walked out of the arena, Paige climbed the ropes. Holding up the NXT Championship belt, she yelled out into the crowd. Eventually she exited the ring and headed backstage. Passing through the Gorilla position and being congratulated, she headed for the locker room. Inside she found Natalya sitting on her own on a bench, the other girls having left already.

Looking up at her, the Canadian smiled wanly. 'Congratulations, Paige. So...how do you want to start?'

Standing over the other woman, Paige looked her over, eyes drawn to the impressive cleavage.

'Let me see those lovely big boobs, Naty,' Paige said.

Standing, she gripped the bottom of her black, silver and flesh coloured crop top, pulling it up and over the swell of her huge breasts. Pulling it over her head, she saw Paige looking at her chest, still encased in a flesh toned bra. Reaching behind, Natalya unlatched the brassiere and simply let it drop to the floor, baring her naked tits to the other woman's hungry gaze.

'Oh, they're so beautiful,' the Brit said.

Stepping closer she cupped them in her hands, the soft flesh spilling through her fingers as she squeezed gently. Sliding her fingers over the hot skin, Paige started pinching the hard nipples. Leaning closer she closed her lips on Naty's mouth. As she opened her lips, she pushed her tongue into the blonde's mouth, tasting her breath, feeling its heat.

For a moment there was no reaction but quickly Natalya's tongue began to respond. Moving to meet the invader, her tongue brushed along it, the tip probing its side, running across the top and delving below Paige's tongue. Despite herself, Naty felt herself getting hot, now pressing her boobs against the Goth's hands, enjoying the spikes of pleasure the pinching fingers sent through her hard nipples.

Feeling Paige's tongue pulling out of her mouth, the blonde chased it, sticking out her own. Eyes closed as she wrestled the raven-haired woman, their tongues twisting and turning in the air. Suddenly the victor pushed back into Naty's mouth, lips locking on lips, tongues continuing to dance together. On her chest her nipples were released, the hands clasping her tits harder, lifting them and pressing back against her ribcage.

This time when the tongue started to withdraw Natalya closed her lips around it. Hungrily she sucked, felt Paige's tongue writhing in her grip. Inside her mouth her tongue tip lashed the end of her partner's. Opening her eyes, she saw dark eyes looking back, sparkling with lust.

Finally breaking the kiss, Paige said, 'These tits feel amazing, Naty. I need to taste them.'

Lifting one of the huge boobs, the dark haired woman dropped her mouth to it, over the nipple. Lips locking, she sucked, tasting the hot flesh and sweat of Natalya's tit. Looking up into the eyes of the sexy blonde, Paige mouthed her chest, lips sliding over the areola, pinching the nipple each time they met, her tongue lashing the sensitive teat. Over and over she sucked the soft breast, fingers squeezing both of them.

'Mm, lovely,' Paige said before turning her attention to its twin.

Unable to stop herself Natalya sighed loudly as she was suckled, her tits played with, and nipples alternately sucked and pinched. The hands groping her chest felt so hot against her skin. Between her legs she felt her pussy moisten, juice begin to seep past her cunny lips to leak into her thong.

Sensing the Canadian's building arousal, Paige dropped a hand to her crotch, fingers pressing against the blonde's concealed cunt.

'Getting hot are we, Naty?' she asked, pressing harder. Beneath the wrestling tights she could feel the slit of Natalya's pussy, feel its warmth. Sliding her fingers up and down and back and forth, she could feel the thong beneath sliding through wet pussy lips, soaking up cunt cream. 'Oh yeah. You're getting wet, aren't you?' she said, devilish smile on her lips.

Raising her fingers to her nose, she sniffed. A delicate aroma lifted from the digits, the smell of Ms Neidhart tingling her nostrils. 'Get your tights off,' she demanded.

Sitting back down on the bench, the busty blonde removed her white boots. Standing in front of her, Paige was pulling off her own crop top before letting the black garment drop to the floor. With no bra underneath, her milky white titties were revealed, nipples hard and standing proud.

Getting back to her feet, Naty pushed her thumbs under the waistband of her tights and pushed then down, taking her pink thong with them. Stepping out of her clothing, now fully naked, she saw Paige had her hand out. Understanding, the blonde handed over her clothes.

Dropping the tights to the floor, the Brit raised the small pink thong to her face. Looking the other woman directly in the eyes she inhaled deeply. Nostrils flaring as the strong aroma filled them, her eyes closed and Paige moaned in delight.

'Damn, Naty. You smell brilliant,' the Goth said, taking another sniff.

Flushing in both arousal and embarrassment, the blonde watched her friend sniffing her dirty panties. She could feel her own wetness on her inner thighs, her pussy continuing to seep her cream. On her chest, her huge tits were swollen, her nipples aching to be pinched and sucked again.

Opening the pink thong, Paige displayed the gusset, letting her friend see how wet it was, soaked with Natalya's sweat and pussy juices. Smiling and looking into the blonde's eyes, Paige ran her tongue over the small cotton panel. A visible shudder of delight rocked her body as she tasted the other woman's underwear, the taste of her crotch tingling on her taste buds. Closing her pink lips, the Brit sucked the Canadian's panties, savouring the flavour.

'Yummy!' she exclaimed, dropping the wet underwear. 'But I want the full taste,' she said, pushing Naty backwards, forcing her to sit down again. Dropping to the floor, she grasped her friend's knees and forced them open. Between her legs was a trimmed blonde bush, the hair matted with sweat and girl cream. Shining, her inner thighs were also wet, evidence of her arousal. At the top was Natalya's cunt: swollen with need, the pink slit open and slick.

Without a word Paige ducked down, pushing her face into the crotch of the other woman. Closing in on that sexy pussy, she could smell the increased aroma of her friend, felt the heat radiating from her against her cheeks. Slurping with her tongue she took a proper taste of Natalya's cunt, the thick cream quickly coating it.

'God Naty, your muff tastes even better,' Paige said, making eye contact. Keeping her eyes locked on her friend's the Brit began to lap at the juicy slot. Soon her mouth and chin were coated with hot juice, her tongue tingling with the flavour. Heart hammering with arousal she pressed her face hard against the blonde's cunt, smearing her hot cream all over her own pale face. As her mouth moved, she kept licking, tasting the wonderful nectar as she bathed her face in it.

Leaning back on her hands the Canadian was panting with excitement. The sensations coming from her pussy as Paige ate her out forked like lightning through her body. Hips squirming, she pushed back, meeting her friend's aggression with her own, helping to coat the Goth with her perfumed juices. Grabbing Paige by the head, she held the younger woman to her crotch, humping back at her.

Fuck Naty's hot, Paige thought. I never thought she'd get so hot as this! Noisily she sucked the other woman's snatch, slurping up her copious fluids. Burying her face harder still, it felt like her own body was trying to press into the Canadian. Feels like that's what she wants as well, Paige thought, Naty's hands pulling her harder into her crotch.

With a grunt, Natalya's hips jerked upwards, pussy pressed into Paige's face, hands crushing her head into her crotch. 'Ooh, fuck! I'm cumming. Oh my god, am I cumming!' the big breasted blonde cried out. Spasms ran the length of her cunt, pussy lips quivering and her girl cum spurting out. It splashed into the open mouth of her partner and was swallowed quickly before the next spurt erupted.

Fighting against the hands curled in her raven black hair, the English wrestler pulled back, her face shiny with the wet cunt cream of the defeated opponent. Licking her lips, she gathered the remains of Natalya's squirt, savouring the rich flavour.

'Fuck, Naty, you squirted right in my gob. That was amazing,' Paige exclaimed. 'Ok, my turn,' she said, sitting on the floor and pulling her black boots off.

Getting to her feet, she stood before her friend and removed her wrestling trunks. Not wearing any underwear, her shaved slit was bared, her groove bright pink and dripping wet. Running a finger along her cleft Paige felt just how hot and wet she really was. Smiling at the other wrestler, she put the finger in her mouth, savouring her own flavour.

'Mm, tastes nice. Come and get some,' she said, spreading her feet further apart.

Obeying the command, Natalya fell to her knees and closed on Paige. Tilting her head, she offered up her mouth, lips parted. Stepping over her, Paige presented her shaved snatch, her fingers either side of it, spreading it open. Other hand behind Naty's head, the Goth pressed her cunt into the blonde's mouth.

'Oh, yes,' Paige hissed as she felt the woman's mouth close on her, sucking her pussy flaps, tongue lashing her clit. 'Yes, eat my minge,' she cried out.

Not well practiced at eating pussy, Naty tried her best. Doing to Paige what felt good to her, she ran her tongue up and down the admittedly tasty slit, cunt cream running into her mouth, forcing her to swallow. Sucking each flap, she pulled on them, stretching them, tasting them. Closing her lips over the hard little clit, she suckled at it.

Paige responded by squirming above her, her moans filling the locker room. Adding more pressure with her hand, she pulled the blonde harder against her shaved snatch. Squatting a little, she rubbed herself against the other woman, delighted by the eagerness with which she licked and sucked at her. Her free hand was busy pinching her nipples, hard. Switching between her aching teats she pinched, twisted and pulled on them, frissons of pleasure sparking from her touch.

Clasping Paige by the hips, Natalya burrowed her face into the smooth hairless crotch of her friend. Shocked to realise how horny she was, how much she was enjoying this, she sucked on the clit harder, giving the little bean a blowjob. Lips closed around it, she sucked and bobbed her head as much as she could without losing contact. Rubbing her thighs together as she knelt, the buxom wrestler could feel cream still running out of her, coating her crotch. There's probably a puddle under me right now, she thought.

'That's it, Naty, suck my minge. Oh, fuck that's good,' Paige moaned in her Norwich accent. 'Oh you're gonna get me off so good, Naty. Make me cum!'

Letting go of a hip, the Canadian suddenly pushed two fingers into the clasping hole between Paige's legs. Wet heat greeted her as the fingers sank deep, eagerly taking them to the knuckles. Alternating between sucking and lapping with her tongue, she redoubled her attack on the pulsing bud of her friend's clit. Thrusting hard, she drove her fingers into Paige, feeling the walls convulsing around them, seeming to suck at them as they slid through the passage.

'Holly shit. Fuck I'm cumming,' Paige yelled out, the finger fucking taking her over the edge. She wasn't a squirter but her pussy flooded with its juices. Viscous fluid spilled out of her, coating Naty's hand, the juice running down the pumping arm in thick white runnels. 'Oh, yes. Yes!' Paige cried out, pleasure rolling through her.

The grip on her head released, the panting blonde leaned back. Holding her arm up, she gasped at seeing the thick girl cum dribbling down it. 'Wow. So much cum,' she gasped.

'We're going to need that,' Paige said, devilish look on her face once more.

'What do you mean?' asked Natalya, her gaze not leaving the mess on her arm. As she breathed in and out she could smell a musky aroma coming from both her arm and the hot crotch still close to her face.

Spinning around Paige presented her sexy ass. The pale cheeks were firm, beautifully shaped and divided by a tempting crease. Setting her feet shoulder-width apart, the Goth reached round and placed her hands on her buttocks. Smiling over her shoulder, she bent forward and pulled her cheeks apart. Her smile widened at the gasp she heard from her friend.

Watching the Brit bend over and pulling her ass open, Natalya was shocked again. Seated in the sexy crevice was the end of a butt plug. Naty's mouth fell open.

'Did...did you have that...you had that up your ass during our match?' she managed to ask, eyes glued to the end of the rubber toy sticking out of Paige's butt.

'Hmm, yes. It feels so good having a plug up my bum. You should try it sometime. Feeling my little arsehole filled, the plug rubbing against me. It's fucking delicious,' Paige said. 'Now, go ahead and pull it out.'

With her cream-coated hand, Natalya grasped the end of the butt plug. Gently she started pulling on it. Fascinated, eyes wide open, she watched the tight ring of Paige's asshole pulled along with the toy, distorted, pulling it out of place. Oh, that looks sexy. I wonder how it feels, she thought. Suddenly the sphincter gave up its grip on the rubber toy and it popped out of the woman's ass.

Holding the butt plug up, Naty looked at it, taking in the sheer size of the toy. 'It must be an inch and a half across,' she exclaimed. 'How did you manage to get this inside you?'

'Oh, I've had larger things up my arse.' Paige smirked at the expression on the blonde's face. 'And lots of lube,' she added, still bent over, still holding her cheeks open.

Moving her eyes to her friend's ass, Ms Neidhart noticed the gaping anus was greased with lubricant. Even as she watched the ring of muscle twitched and a small stream of thick clear fluid seeped out. It hung from the stretched hole for a moment before dropping to splatter loudly on the floor.

'Ok, Naty. Now I want you to fist me up the arse,' the English wrestler said, spreading her feet further apart, facing forward.

'What? You can't possibly mean...'

'Oh I absolutely do. It's no secret I like it up trap two. I've had more than my fair share of dicks up there and numerous toys and other things. Now I want to be fisted. I want you to stick your hand up my bum. Go on, do it.'

Natalya realised that the Goth was serious. Plus she had agreed to do what Paige wanted with their match stipulations. Taking a deep breath, the blushing blonde touched her friend's open asshole. Twitches ran around the gaping ring at the touch of her fingertips. She could feel the tightly stretched muscle, the spread creases of the sphincter even through the lube that continued to leak from it.

Despite herself, the Canadian grappler couldn't deny how excited she was. Her crotch was a furnace, slick with her cunt cream. Still rubbing her thighs together, she had been continuously stimulating her snatch. Inhaling, the air was thick with the stink of cunt, both hers and Paige.

'Mm, yes,' the raven haired woman said as she felt the first finger sliding over her sensitive anal ring, entering her hot backside. 'Oh yes, that feels nice,' she added, the finger now moving in and out. 'But if you're gonna finger-bang my bum you better add another.'

Complying, a second finger entered the Brit. Together, the two digits slowly fucked in and out of the alabaster ass. Pulling her fingers apart, Naty tested the asshole, seeing how far it would stretch, feeling it give some resistance. Paige moaned her pleasure at the touch. Closing her fingers now, the heated blonde explored the gaping sphincter, feeling it twitch, seeing it throb. Moving in small circles, she began to add more pressure, stretching the hole in different directions.

'Oh Jesus, that feels great. Keep going, Naty. Give me another finger,' Paige said, head dropping as the pleasurable sensations continued to radiate out from her arsehole as it was played with.

Licking her lips, her pussy quivering with her own excitement, she complied. Lining up three fingers together she pushed into Paige's backside. This time a wet squelch welcomed them as a wave of lubricant pushed out. At first the Canadian simply moved the trio of fingers in and out, still enjoying the texture of her friend's asshole. But then she started twisting them as they slide back and forth in the wanton hole.

'Ooh, fuck! Christ I love that. Fucking love it,' Paige cried out. Without being told to, a fourth finger was pressed into the round ass of the British superstar. 'Holly shit, yes!'

Almost up to the knuckles, Natalya Neidhart began to fuck her friend in the butt with four fingers. As they moved, she twisted her hand, rotated her wrist. I can't believe this. It feels weird. It looks so nasty, finger fucking Paige in the butt. It does feel so good though, Naty thought, continuing the anal play. Spreading her knees, she finally reached down and stroked her soaking cunt. Oh god I'm so fucking wet! Oh, yes!

Suddenly Paige grasped her friend's wrist and drove the hand into her own arse. It was stopped only by the thumb. But still, it felt great to the woman, her hole stretched around the width of Natalya's hand. Rocking back and forth, Paige began to sodomise herself. Moaning as she drove herself onto the palm repeatedly. Her other hand fell to her crotch, pale fingers sliding along the slick groove of her cunt, rolling over her pulsing clit.

'Give me your entire hand, Naty. Get your fist up my arse,' Paige demanded.

Withdrawing her fingers, the blonde curled her thumb into her palm. Then, returning her hand to Paige's greased and stretched gape, she pushed. At first the fingers went in easily, but resistance grew as the thumb started to push against the sphincter. Paige grunted and pushed backwards, determined to take the entire hand.

After a moment of further resistance the anal ring gave in and accepted the large intrusion. Warmth rolled over Natalya's hand as the entire thing slid into her friend who gasped and moaned. Stretched tightly, she could feel the throbbing of the muscle as it clasped at her tightly until it settled around her wrist.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers
12