WWE Stipulations: Paige vs. Natalya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, Jesus,' Paige moaned as her rear end was filled.

A look of hot excitement on her face, Natalya drank in the sight of her arm sticking out of Paige's ass. Wrapped around her wrist was the stretched pink ring of her butthole. Spasms in the anal muscle made it feel like it was trying to suck in her arm. Inside a furnace heat had enveloped her.

'I can't believe it,' she murmured. Beneath her, cunt cream dripped from her steaming snatch, coated her legs and pooled on the locker room floor.

For a moment Paige held still, basking in the delicious sensation of being filled. It didn't hurt like she had expected. Instead she felt tingles running around her arsehole, stretched as it was over her friend's wrist. Slowly at first she began to move. Rocking her hips she felt her sphincter sliding back up Naty's hand. When she felt the stretch increase at the knuckles, Paige pushed back, sinking the hand back into her bowels.

'Ooh, god, yes,' the Brit mumbled, beginning to rock her hips faster.

As her tempo increased the English grappler began banging her stretched anal ring against Natalya's knuckles, never letting the hand escape. Over and over she fucked herself on the other woman's hand, feeling herself stretch around the knuckles and deliberately squeezing around the wrist.

Sensation's flooding her body, radiating out from her entire crotch, Paige moved a bit too far forward, pulling the wonderful hand from her bum.

'Naty, shove it back into me,' Paige begged, her fingers scrabbling at her clit.

Closing her hand into a proper fist, Natalya pressed her knuckles to the hugely gaping orifice dripping with lubricant. Eyes blazing with her own heat, heart beating faster, pussy drooling over her fingers, she pushed. An obscenely wet squelch sounded as the full fist was jammed into the sexy arse of Paige, the NXT Women's Champion.

'Argh! Oh my god. Fuck yes!' Paige cried out as the fist stretched and penetrated her anus. Following the immense stretching she felt her burning ring running down over Naty's hand, gripping at her wrist. Before she could get used to the sensations, Natalya started to fist her.

This is what she wants, the Canadian thought. Bracing herself against the floor, she started moving her fist inside the other woman, rotating her wrist, sending her clenched hand probing the inside of the Goth's rectum. Oh, this feels nasty and so incredibly sexy!

'Oh, Naty that feels...' Paige started to say before, with a gasp, she felt the entire closed fist pulled out through her butthole, stretching her, tingles wracking her anal ring. 'Argh!'

Natalya drove her entire fist back into the champion, twisted it inside her before pulling all the way back out, leaving behind a gaping hole. Again she shoved her entire hand up Paige's backside, delving deeper into her hot clutching rectum. Soft walls greeted the penetration, lube forced out by the surging fist. Over and over, the Brit was anally fisted by her blonde opponent.

'Christ, fucking yes! Fist my arse, Naty. Stretch me wide. Oh god, so much better than I ever thought,' Paige yelled out, delighting in the sensations brought on by the pummelling fist plunging in and out of her bum. Mind lost in a hot fog of pleasure, she pushed back, helping Naty to fist her.

Grabbing her buttocks, Paige pulled them as far apart as she could and started slamming herself back onto the invading arm, feeling more and more entering her bowels. Wanting, needing, more of the mind-blowing sensations, she began to pull all the way off the intruding fist before jamming herself back onto it. Again and again she pulled herself off the closed hand before taking it again into her bum, swallowing it deeper and deeper. Her arsehole burned in wanton delight, her cunt dripped cream on the floor.

Gasping for breath the blonde responded in kind, anally fist fucking the moaning Brit back. Pushing deeper, she felt the other woman start to take her forearm as well. Glazed eyes tracking the movement, she saw Paige was taking much more than just her fist. She's half-way up my forearm! I can't believe it! I just can't...

Orgasmic pleasure suddenly crashed through Natalya Neidhart. Convulsions again ran the length of her cunt. With each spasm another wave of bliss rocked her body and another gush of girl cum shot from her pussy, splashing onto the floor. Lost in a haze of delight, she barely sensed her friend start to climax on her arm.

'Argh! Yes!' Paige screamed out as more forearm sank into her arse. Her mind exploded into orgasm. Waves of pounding pleasure wracked her body, her muscles trembling. Behind, her sphincter clamped around her friend's arm, the anal ring spasming and pouring more pleasure into her.

Clit throbbing, Paige rubbed at it hard. Her entire cunt seemed to clench, to convulse before a new sensation pulsed through her crotch and her pussy exploded. Gushes of girl cum squirted out of the screaming Goth. Thick syrupy juices splattered obscenely against the locker room floor, adding to the mess running from the drooling crotch of Natalya who was shaking in her own orgasm.

Unable to take anymore, arsehole too sensitive and cunt quivering, Paige pulled herself off Natalya's arm. An audible pop sounded, mixed with a loud slurp as the rectum was vacated. Collapsing to the floor, she panted for breath, pleasure still wracking her body, muscles still juddering, tingles running over her skin. Between her buttocks she could feel her butthole, knew it was a widely gaping wreck. Delicious spasms ran around it, adding to the aftershocks of wonder she was experiencing.

Eventually she caught her breath and turned to Natalya. 'Thank you, Naty. I've wanted to try that for so long. My god, it felt so much better than I thought it ever could. And that orgasm! It was so much more intense than anything I've felt before. Christ, you even got me to squirt!'

'Welcome to the club, Champ,' Naty said, taking in the sight of the twin pools of girl gush starting to stain the locker room floor.

End of story.

12