WWT: Hidden Beneath the Waters

Story Info
Three friends have a terrible tentacle secret.
1.1k words
4.25
18k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These very short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Thanks to Tara Cox (organizer) and Rachel Sprite (muse) for their encouragement to participate in the Survival Revival Challenge - a thousand published words daily through the duration. Stay safe and sane everyone!

*****

The one called Tricia lowered herself naked into the water, letting the two blonde haired girls tie her to stakes spread out in the water. She sank to her knees, her breasts floating in the water, everything but her head submerged.

"We are reluctant to leave," the one called Tricia said.

She was different then her friends, shorter dark hair, a smaller more petite frame that contrasted with the taller, lankier blondes.

"It is the agreed upon time," the one called Taylor said.

"Even so..." the one called Tricia said.

"We must practice speaking as them," the one called Tayna said. "This method requires a greater sociological understanding."

"To blend in, we must be better," the one called Taylor said.

From between her legs, two oblong shapes pistoned themselves inside Tricia's naked body. The inserted tentacle creatures were barely visible, their flared bases keeping them from disappearing entirely inside the brunette girl's used pussy and anus. Had they wished, the creatures could have changed their appearance to shrink further inside of her.

Instead they filled her completely, using their bases like a tail, gyrating inside the poor girl as they caused climax after climax brought out by hours of hidden torment. They moved inside her, spilling their endless seed repeatedly, soaking the poor girl's panties as she continued her daily life...

Completely under their control.

The two dildo shaped things let out one last simultaneous orgasm, unleashing a torrent of semen inside of the girl, then quickly withdrew. Their camouflage disguised them perfectly, and underneath the clear, still water, they looked almost like small sharks as they swam away, replaced by a growing school of monsters swimming towards her exposed sex.

Only then could Tricia, truly Tricia, really scream.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?! Please, please stop..." She sobbed. "I'll do anything, I'll let you do anything..."

"This is a distinct disadvantage," the one called Taylor said. "We are vulnerable during these transitions."

She kept screaming, pleading, crying as the small thirty centimeter long sharks swam closer to her, each of them competing to reach her open orifices first. She struggled against the restraints, trying to pull the stakes free from the muddy soil, only for the chains to keep in her place. The nose of one of them brushed against her thighs, the panic causing her to kick and flail until her head was underwater.

"We are adapting the next generation," the one called Tanya replied in the same toneless voice. "But it will take time if we do not wish to draw the attention of the others."

She could see them now, different without the light reflecting back. Underneath, staring between her own legs, Tricia saw the things, like the bulbous and curved appendage of a primordial crustacean. There seemed to be thousands, in different shapes and sizes, most a curved foot or two, twisting awkwardly in strange patterns to swim closer, all competing to use her cunt.

"We must remain hidden," the one called Taylor said. "The others are much stronger."

A curled spongy head teased Trishia's lips, tensing her up for everything to begin again. She closed her eyes, ready to lose herself again as the monsters walked around in her body, controlling everything as she watched behind someone else's eyes, constantly conscious of the two alien cocks filling her abdomen.

The thin, spindly finger of the first inch entered her anus first, pushing inside of her painfully as her sore hole struggled to accept the living violations. Two of the same oblong ends pushed against her lips, entering her pussy at the same time until one overpowered the other, sliding into Trisha completely, filling up her cunt with every inch of alien cock.

The ones watching her stopped their audible conversation, sharing telepathically in the ravishing done by their counterparts. As the blonde girls stood watching their friend, the tentacles pleasured themselves like springs, coiling and uncoiling inside of their victims. It would continue this way, the aliens using their terrible powers to maintain that straight-faced modicum of control as they ravaged their prey in plain sight.

Tricia was still there, just barely, her body beginning to betray her. The things wriggled and worked inside of her, jiggling just right to bring her towards the beginning orgasm. These climaxes were almost constant once the creatures inserted themselves, a way of keeping her compliant over the past few days.

But still Trisha fought against them, keeping her neck above the water even as they tried to bend her down. It was a small victory, a second's delay before the inevitable. She could feel the ridges and suction cups inside, tickling each canal as they slid and slunk up and down, repeating the same patterns of pleasure until she pulsed, overcome by another orgasm that despite her disgust, always erupted into a state of unequalled ecstasy.

By the time she stopped shaking, the creatures had exerted themselves again, keeping her mind locked inside as they devoured her. They lowered her head into the water, another tentacle swimming into her mouth, wrenched open by the aliens. It used her as easily as the ones below the water, each driving in and out until again Trisha surrendered the continual torment of disembodied tentacles.

They spasmed, simultaneously shooting their loads before being replaced by the next group of swimming phalluses. She lost track of the times that she was penetrated, unable to resist anymore as the monsters used her as much as possible, taking her nearly to the breaking point to satisfy each successive group of tentacle cocks.

Trisha leaked cum into the water from each hole, but the worst was tasting the semen in her mouth, gagged up from her throat. She sputtered at times, the aliens only barely letting her breathe. They knew exactly the limits of her body, stopping only when they were sure she truly could not take another second of monstorous sex.

There was another chance, a moment when the creatures let the water rinse out the cum from Trisha's anus and pussy when the girl regained control.

Only she didn't fight...

The last two inserted themselves into Trisha's anus and pussy, lodging themselves inside of her and molding to fill her perfectly.

Alien cum leaked down into the panties of both blonde women as they waded into the knee-high water, the tentacles inside of them pumping the two of them full during spawning. They bent down, untying the girl and helping her up.

"It is your turn to trade," the one called Trisha said, rising from the water.

"I am reluctant to leave," the one called Tanya replied.

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers