WWT: Rachel's Gift

Story Info
Rachel's friend is rescued by the monster.
1.5k words
4.65
7.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Rachel squirmed underneath me, gripping my elongated mantle, squeezing against the slippery flesh. My feelers gripped and spread her thighs easily, spreading open her gushing pussy as I fully inserted the large, ridged phallus designed for the task.

My tentacle fit her perfectly.

Her arms closed around each other, trying to pull me into her. It was an involuntary spasm, unknown even to her. Dopamine and Oxytocin were absorbed through my flesh, stimulating my glands. I injected the naked blonde girl another propulsion of semen, filling her soaking hole.

She let out another moan, her orgasm continued, heard more clearly through telepathy. Every thought, unable to be articulate in symbols or sounds, clambering in my head.

But still, I preferred to look...

I wanted to see her consummate joy, the endless expanses of each orgasm squeezed into one penetrating expression of everything that made identity worthwhile.

I shoved into her, feeling her vagina coil around me, remembering in a spasm of cum the reasons why I had broken with the Overgasm in the first place. She was unique, youthful and bubbly, energetic, and eager for our embrace.

And she was mine.

Stolen or saved from them.

This centropod did not rely on vibrations or sound to communicate.

None of my kind did...

We could have grown them easily enough. Our consciousness travels easily enough through flesh, passed on to the offspring we clone from the basic elements of the planets.

I wasn't the first.

We spread through the galaxy in waves, blending, adapting, transforming the very molecules around us into new life, designed for perfect utility in each successive arrangement of DNA, searching for a new home.

We lost contact with the scouts shortly after learning of the third planet's suitability. That did not matter, suitable planets are vanishingly rare even in the depths of the cosmos.

We came.

And for the first time, we split.

I can still sense them, former pieces of myself transformed into distinct personalities and novel fleshy creations. Some are hidden, others make their intentions known through demonic designs destined to reverberate through this unnoticing world.

Dagoth the Defiler penetrated every telepathic mind, seeking and searching to consolidate and combine, taking the weak into his cult.

One of his slaves was easy enough to find, the taint of his corrupted influence was like a brand. I touched her mind easily enough, revealing myself to him. I was all too aware of what I risked by appearing again, but there was no choice.

I needed a sacrifice.

Like the others, she was young and sexual by the standards of her species. Her skin was darker, her breasts smaller than Rachel's, her body certainly tempting.

I called her to the ocean.

The Overgasm would need a trade.

While many of my brethren focused their minds inward on cloaking their telepathy from these demonic predators, the collective still beckoned out from the ocean, its tendrils connected to a thousand constantly orgasming women, each life claimed for the cause of efficiency.

I would swim with her clenched in my arms, my body perfectly designed for the task. Collective consciousness reacts more slowly, each order needing to trickle through every connection for complete compliance. In this, Dagoth and the Overgasm were no different, spread too thin to act with any speed.

The woman shed her clothing shamelessly on the sand, leaving her dress as she walked obediently into the water.

Too much tampering can unmoor a mind.

Dagoth had not been subtle. Her resistance had broken her mind, leaving her only an empty vessel for his lust. I couldn't even manage to find out a name as she walked up into the water, one hand reaching down to stroke her insatiable sex.

Her buttocks disappeared into the water, then her breasts. Still, she kept walking, masturbating while she went, already desperate for more of our attention.

She thought of nothing else but her quivering needs, the melodic pattern of the mind augmented to sound just one note...

More.

It was the only thing the other monsters wanted her for...

The woman would have drowned, her fingers still rubbing mindlessly against her vagina had I not intervened. I took her into my tentacles, inserting my phalluses into her holes in an act of mercy rather than arousal.

She clutched against my mantles, the position the only thing that reminded me at all of Rachel. There was more than their appearance differentiating the women. Rachel interacted with me, her thoughts a rich tapestry of imagination.

More than that, my constant companion interjected such ideas into me, adding to my development through our mutual expression.

I could whip or strike her with a particularly designed appendage, leaving welts and bruises that should have caused her nothing but pain.

Yet Rachel would wiggle her hips with a special desire after being treated like this. From her, I learned the absolute thrill of anticipation, my own urges more fully sated after the foreplay of thwacking red suction marks all over her tender rump.

I could tease her as well, only hours before, I'd forced her to fidget as I released a burning figging sensation, bioengineering an imitation ginger root to hold inside her anus.

She had been forced to stay still, my tentacles raking her ass with a hard slap every time she flinched, her pussy lips rubbing against the suction cups of my tentacles, aching for my touch.

I had made her stay like that, remaining perfectly still as I used my arms to pin her to the table, letting her tremble against my cock until I knew she couldn't take anymore.

Only at her breaking point, did I insert myself completely into her, allowing her to orgasm only when she remembered to ask permission...

And then, mixing the pleasure with pain, allowing a little electric jolt emitting from the tip of my tendril against her cunt, making her jump and shake as her breasts banging against the table. Another orgasm built in quick succession, stifling and then overpowering her initial reluctance, not with my powers, but through my intimate knowledge of her body.

She squeezed around my bulbous head, holding me as she continued to cum.

I knew exactly how to use her, but Rachel was really teaching me.

Rachel loved these little games, wanting me to decide when she would orgasm. I would deny her until she reached a fever-pitch of denial and desperation, able to rival any of these mindless slaves through her own agency this subjugation.

I grew erect as her cries, her pleas causing new swellings of my seed with every new interaction. I doubted any of my brothers would understand the impact of these amusing delays and surging feelings, but they built into a greater connection and more enticing enchantment.

The more I had her, the more I craved, adapting myself to fill her every need. Delay, denial, eagerness, and anticipation, all of it proved so much more powerful, causing me to fashion myself into new forms for each fetish.

I changed...

I grew...

Each day becoming better...

I barely touched her mind, nudging here and there to keep her safe. And so as she pulled me towards her, eyes fluttering in one last orgasm, I let loose a stream of semen laced with enough of a sedative to last until the end of my trip.

I knew she would look for me, not because I commanded it.

Because she loved me.

Even if Rachel didn't know how to articulate her feelings about the alien squid monster who first took her body as she swam out in the sea with a friend.

Ruby...

I sensed her easily from the barrage of guilt pouring into Rachel. The dark-haired woman was suspended from the giant medusozoa, her lily-white breasts letting out an orange and green bioluminescent glow from the constantly pulsing electricity inside every orifice.

She looked beautiful, but her expression remained vacant. Even her irises had rolled back into her head. Her body remained in flux, cycling through orgasm after orgasm, the convulsions usually associated with a climax faded into a muted seizure.

From each other, the wavering thin tendrils semen pumped into her in a steady stream, the constant combination of pleasures from a thousand girls suspended together by this gargantuan jellyfish creating the massive Overgasm in the middle of the ocean.

The alien consciousness had spawned Dagoth and the rest of us, infinitely powerful, able to traverse space and substance, immortal and unending...

Unable to feel let alone react to Ruby being plucked from its grasp.

To the massive Overgasm, it was as difficult as noticing a dead light on a Christmas tree.

I switched the woman effortlessly, wondering if Ruby would ever be the same. Compared to the other one, she barely even moved, her body barely reacting to my touch. There was very little left of the girl I had shared with Rachel in the tub, thrusting my feelers into both as they kissed with me inside of them.

But Rachel missed her more and more with every release of her mind.

I put my tentacle into her mouth, using it as a hose to synthesize enough oxygen. I wrapped my arms around her, beginning to swim back.

Then her hips moved... just a little...

And the thought came out, feeble and weak.

Please...

Please fuck me...


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers