WWT: The Gay Bathhouse

Story Info
First gay encounter in a bathhouse infested by tentacles.
2.8k words
4.37
35.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers

Author's Note: This is either a tentacle story in the gay section or a gay story in the nonhuman section. To write I used a talk to text program that isn't always accurate. If you like my work, please consider helping me edit so I can publish the dozens of backlogged stories in this series.

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Thank you AC for editing.

"I don't know what you're expecting Bobby," Samuel said. "It's not like there's gonna be a bunch of leather strapped queers that are going to take you the first chance they get."

"Still, it's a gay bathhouse..." Bobby said, adjusting the passenger seat.

"You'd be surprised, not that much sex actually goes on there anymore," Samuel said, sensing his straight friend was rolling his eyes. "So there's some, but for the most part it's in private rooms. Guys our age mostly come here to work out, swim naked in the pool, hit the sauna. I don't really see anyone use the maze or the cage anymore. The most that ever happens is they find some guy to jerk off within the theater. So who knows, maybe you'll have something interesting to confess to Vanessa."

"She knows I'm going," Bobby insisted.

"Of course she does, she probably suggested it. Hey Bobby, while I'm in Europe for the summer, why don't you just empty your load in my friend's mouth. Oh and take lots of pictures not because I find it super hot..."

Bobby winced because there was more than a little truth to it. Though not as ubiquitus as the lesbian fantasy, apparently plenty of girls who got off on picturing two men together. He tried to force it from his mind, but Bobby couldn't help but imagine it. Samuel's mouth closed around his cock, or bent over, spreading that muscular and toned ass apart.

Of course, he could never actually do it.

He remembered protesting when Vanessa selected her particular type of porn. It started with a straight man picked up from the street, convinced to blindfold himself while a topless blonde switched herself with another guy, tricking him into gay sex. Then after the reveal, she convinced the stranger to penetrate the other guy, to fuck him right there in the van in front of her with the promise of cash and a turn in her cunt after.

"So what, the dream is to have a girl that's into porn, just as long as it's only the porn you like? I'm just supposed to watch you drool over two girls at a time, but if I want to watch the exact same thing you do with two guys it's too weird for you?"

Bobby lost the argument, hiding between her legs, hearing the sounds of arousal and ecstasy as the smaller man bent over one of the cushions, moaning like a girl until the other man came on his buttocks.

And in those occasional glances, he looked up and found himself strangely aroused. Close up an ass was an ass. Besides, there were tits in the background.

That's what he told himself anyway, even as he stripped down in front of Samuel, paying his money to rent a locker and a small white towel that barely closed around his waist.

In spite of his internal proclamations, insisting on his own complete heterosexuality, he had stared at Vanessa's gay BFF, eyes riveted to that dangling dick. Even flaccid, his head dangled down past his balls, bigger than Bobby's.

And Samuel made no effort to hide himself.

Neither did any of the other well-hung hunks, turning changing clothes into their own strip show.

Trying to stop his own thoughts, Bobby turned around, wondering if the other men in the locker room were checking out his ass as he slid down his shorts, quickly hiding himself behind the towel. Then Samuel led them on a tour, brushing past a lot of the older men walking around the sparsely populated and dimly lit hallway with tiny little rooms, some of the men stretched out and waiting ass up for the first man to come in and fuck them.

It seemed too much at first, and then they were out by the pool, swimming naturally, enclosed by the massive privacy fence. And after his initial trepidation, Bobby found himself basking in all the attention. There were looks from the older gentlemen, even though he wasn't hung like Samuel, Bobby was impressive enough in that department, not to mention a good ten years younger than most of the other men.

And eventually it all seemed almost normal.

Exciting even, though Bobby couldn't quite admit why.

They relaxed in the hot tub, chatting until Samuel saw another younger man, blonde and twinkish. At first, Bobby didn't mind, understanding the universal bro code that gave Samuel the absolute right to drop him and try to get laid.

He told himself the blonde was not for him, that guys were not his things, but he found the impulse a little harder to resist. One by one, the thoughts became a little more intoxicating, his imagination starting to get him wondering...

Before Bobby could rationalize what he was doing, his feet echoed through the pitch black corridor, leading into the theater.

It wasn't like Cinema 10. The seats were just raised and carpeted platforms at three different levels, the only light glowing from a half dozen different monitors playing different types of porn, the sounds from each all mixing together into a cacophony of sex sounds streaming out from the screens. All kinds of cocks got the close ups, big and black, uncircumsized, big and dangling head leaking cum.

And one a naked blonde girl...

He sat down as far away as he could from the other man. The stranger was younger, kind of sex, and already stroking himself. Bobby stared before averting his eyes, sneaking glances here and there. He tried to focus on the screen, surprised that his luck at there being heterosexual footage, only to stifle a laugh as he realized what he was watching...

The girl gave way to another man, dropping to his knees and sucking the blindfolded sucker in the bait bus...

He looked around, still not sure even as he let the slim, white towel fall onto either side of him, gripping his nearly hard cock in his hand and trying to focus on the only girl. But she was just in the background, barely part of the scene.

More than anything he could hear the sound of skin on skin, the feeling of his eyes as the other man looked at him, peeking at his penis bulging in his own hand.

There was no denying it now, the blonde girl wasn't even on the screen. But Bobby was masturbating even harder, his breath hard and heavy, his stomach sucking in air. He ignored the anxious excitement of being watched, even as the eyes of the strange and handsome man prompted him to pump even faster, wanting someone else to see him cum

The man moved closer, never speaking, only a few feet from him, looking down and seeing exactly what Bobby was doing. He shut his eyes, trying to pretend the stranger wasn't there, afraid to find that he relished the attention.

Vanessa had never looked at him quite like that...

He glanced back, so close, lingering while the stranger reached over and touched him around the hand waiting for him to let go of his grip...

The other man was stroking him for a second, then he bent over, his mouth closing around Bobby. His eyes fluttered open and shut in ecstasy as the gay man drove his throat completely down on his cock, taking it all with an enthusiasm that no girl could ever match, bobbing all the way up and down on his swelling member.

Bobby closed his eyes, arced his head back and then looked down, wondering what the stranger would expect of him in return...

Not sure if he saw it...

He adjusted, not able to move, and then heard it. Suction cups popping open and close in the dark, the wriggling, shapeless, formless flesh driving into the other man from the gaps in between the seated steps.

It was impossibly wide, glistening and glowing in the twilight of the silver screens, the tentacle pushing further and further into his ass, somewhat obscured by the angle.

Bobby could barely react, blinking and staring, not sure if he was really seeing, convincing himself that there must be some other explanation...

Then the end of another tendril touched the tight ring of his ass, warm and wet. He tried to leap up, only to feel the weight of the other man pushing him back down, letting the spongy and wriggling tip of the tentacle tease and twist around his virgin opening.

Bobby moved again seconds before being completely penetrated, nearly throwing the other man from his lap, leaving the towel to stand shaking, naked, and vulnerable. Unable to think, he watched in stunned and stupefied horror as the man turned over onto his hands and knees, his mouth dropping down to suck at the shimmering phallus rising up from where Bobby had been seated. The man moaned, swallowing an unfathomable length of greenish purple rope, his cheeks bulging as it stiffened inside of him, reaching down into his gullet.

Frozen, Bobby stayed like that, completely transfixed as the tentacles pushed their way into either end of the man, using both holes simultaneously. He could see the ridges on the individual tendrils, oozing and stiffening as the length of cord straightened and then bent, always feeding more inside of the cum drunk stranger. Reflecting in the luminescent twilight, he could see white drips of the creature's semen leaking out of the man, onto his mouth and ass, and still the creature fucked him.

He might've watched like that, transfixed and hypnotized until the finale. It took another dozen growing tentacles, reaching out against the sticky floor for him to stumble out, naked and scared, one hand covering his still half hard prick as he rushed out through a different doorway and into the dark.

He could barely see, sensing the creature behind him, rushing on and seeing Samuel with the blonde twink in the jail cell.

Only it wasn't just the two of them...

The monster drove into the two of them in countless strands of seeping sex, dripping and drooling, covering every inch of flesh.

The twink had vines of alien flesh twisted around his wrists, running through and around the bars so that he was forced up against them, his face contorted in pleasure and fear while Samuel drove his big dick inside of the boy's ass, pounding him up against the bars.

On the other side, two tentacles, one large one small, twisted and turned, spiraling inside of Samuel, using him to fuck the other one.

Both of them opened their mouths, sucking and swallowing as dozens of the things pressed for their turn. The twink used his hands to jerk off the creatures, Samuel pulling the smaller man closer to him with every forceful thrust. Through the bars and around the cell, the countless appendages reminded Bobby of the pistils of a flower, the aliens blossoming and bursting out with different sprays of cum into the smaller man's mouth.

And with his mouth dripping, Samuel spoke.

"There's room for one more if you want a story to tell Vanessa," he said and then started slobbering on the next rising appendage, greedily taking it down his throat.

Bobby stumbled away, broken from his spell and now fleeing even further into the darkness. He could feel the wall, a maze of cut out circles and rising ramparts so that someone could suck through a dozen different glory holes. But he had never seen such a place, stumbling and banging around in the dark hitting his knees as he oriented himself, finally seeing the small speck of light in the distance...
"Oh Fuck! NO!"

He could feel the spongy and pulsating suction cups twist around his ankle, pulling back on his right leg and bringing him painfully down onto his knees.

He tried to move, struggling against the nearly invisible restraints, feeling the weighty girth around his calves, holding him in place. His fingers tore at the spongy flesh, and then his wrists could no longer move, his eyes peering into the darkness, looking as the bulbous, snakelike head of the tentacle pushed through the glory hole and towards his screaming mouth.

It was thinner at the beginning, almost as if shrinking to slide through his pursed lips. Once past that barrier, it grew again in size, stuffing his throat and already secreeting down a white slimy sweet ooze.

Unable to move, shuffling against the ground, he squealed a little through the tendril stuffed in his face, his bare cheeks ruffling back and forth between his ankles as the next arm of the creature pushed inside of his anus.

His screams were muffled by the cock, but the sounds were more in surprise than pain. Bobby was not used to taking anything in his hole, let alone the impossible size of each of the monstrous cocks. The two worked their way deeper and deeper inside of him, stretching him, swelling inside of them full of their own seed. The salty sweet nectar dripped out inside of each one of his holes, warm and sticky, even as he tried to put up some form of fight...

His neck thrashed around, and for a second he looked down, seeing this sleeve-like thing attached to the end of his prick, hard and bursting in spite of his revulsion at the invaders. Bobby had the impossible sensation that his penis was being nibbled, only the lips of this tentacle seemed to spread that sensation over inch after inch until it had swallowed his shaft. That tender touch reminded him of Vanessa's lips on his head, only it traveled down every inch of his penis, his entire body completely enraptured in a new surge of pleasure.

He forgot about fighting...

Even as the first cock erupted into his mouth, causing him to choke trying to swallow down every last drop of the alien seed.

And he wondered why he needed to taste every drop...

His thoughts stopped, the alien inside of his anus pulsing and causing him to clench and quiver, driving his bottoms back against the invader as though he was a girl sitting on the base of a suction cup dildo. He felt every ridge, every curvy and impossibly large bump as it twisted and turned further and further inside of him.

He was fucking himself, riding the monster, giving himself completely to the creature as he milked it dry inside of his cheeks, wanting more.

Getting it.

The creature gave it to him, pushing in cock after cock, each of the spindly arms of the creature growing and stuffing inside of him, taking him in ways that he could never have imagined and then replacing each dripping and finished tentacle with another. Semen dripped down his chin and onto his chest, out of his ass and onto his ankles, until he was spread on his hands and knees, lost in lust, willing even to lick up the creatures slimy seed from the floor of the bathhouse if that's what it took to quench his craving for cum and cock..

The creature milked him dry, but his ejaculations seemed like the second act, an event that barely registered when he shuddered out his own small stream of seed into the creature's sleeve-like maw. There was no refractory period, his dick stayed hard, stimulated by the wet and warm tube wrapped around everything but his testicles.

Bobby remained rigid, shrinking again only after a second orgasm, forgetting everything as the creature again expanded into them, pushing in two of the smaller, snake-like cocks at the same time, then three, until each of them twisted and surged forward, covering his insides with the sticky white cum.

His own cock was aching and swollen, sore and barely able to burst forth with one tepid, exhausted ejaculation, collapsing onto the fetal position on the floor as his whole body seemed to convulse, climaxing not from his climax, that seemed to stretch out, swirling and coupling with every other sex act until pleasure extended through every nerve..

The creature pounded in a few more strokes, the three strands inside of him taking turns as they swelled up, their lengths like anal beads tangled together inside of him, bringing about their own end at the same time as his, leaving another flood of cum of Bobby...

Then he was alone, dripping and resting in a strange pool of cum, shaking and sore, feeling only the emptiness inside...

Wondering how long he could wait before making it happen again...


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers