WWT: The Porn Star

Story Info
An adult film star signs up for a special scene.
1k words
4.39
16.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers

Porn Star

For Rachel

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These very short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

The standard fetish contract.

I blame Pornhub, but maybe there was no golden age of pornography.

Maybe I was just younger then, with tits that hadn't been artificially inflated and hair that remained the same color more than a month. I had it dark red now, swept over my blindfolded eyes as I stayed strapped to a Satanic Pentagon, steeling myself for whatever weird things these guys had planned for me.

It was going to be a gangbang, the plot some heavily hammed pagan theme. I can't say it didn't work for me a little. I did the whole Suicide Girls thing in the 2000s, back before I was MILF aged. Now, I needed the fetish freaks, the weird ones so that I could milk a few more years out of my body.

Which still held up...

My tits were fake, but I doubted anyone else could tell.

I looked good.

I worked on my exit plan all these years. I'd saved, knowing eventually I'd need to retire. But it was like being a professional athlete, I'd prepared for the end...

But I wasn't ready...

Where else would I be able to arrange for a group of cultists to fuck me as their captive?

And hey, the snakes they said would be in the scene were weird, but whatever!

Besides, the pay was so much better than what I'd seen recently. So I gladly let them strip me naked, chaining my arms and legs apart on their pentagram. They blindfolded me, making me tense up as the first clammy scales of skin touched against my thigh, cold and heavy against my bare flesh. They curled, controlled, guidied up towards the center of my legs.

At least that's what I told myself to suppress a scream, relying on the years of professionalism to power through the scene.

I could feel tiny flicks near my pussy, like the hot breath of the creature's head, nestled and nuzzled against my waist. I might have screamed, but my mind stayed rational, reminding me these were professionals, a well-reputed company.

If I panicked, the snake might.

I took deep breaths, feeling the coils tighten around my legs, no longer sure how many were on my body. Another draped down from my shoulders, sliding down in between my fake boobs.

I couldn't help it.

I struggled against the restraints, shaking as the heads neared my genitals. But my chains kept me still...

I stopped breathing, whimpering, wondering how they could really want this shot. Jesus Christ, it's pornography, fuck method acting!

I was about to scream my safe word when it entered me, cold and spongy, unnaturally pliant as it slipped its tip past my lips. My eyes rolled back beneath the blindfold, unable to accept what was happening, shocked at having such an unknown thing push inside of me.

Unable to speak...

My mind went to drugs... and then...

Only to the blissful feeling as another appendage entered through my anus, joining its partners in ramming deeply inside of each holes.

And despite my inability to react, to even shake against these unknown sexual insertions, a thousand other sensations shot to my senses.

I could feel the air pockets of the suction cups inside my pussy and anus, rubbing against nerves and pleasure points I didn't know existed. The phallus spun and twirled up inside of me, clattering me against my restraints with an unexpected climax.

My body rocked, aching and angry at my pussy's acceptance, and yet I convulsed with an energy beyond mere bliss.

A tentacle pushed into my mouth, others into my hands, secreting their own cum all over me as they rubbed out their excitement. The cocks between my legs sprayed up and into me, only to be replaced by more, my eyes darting at the telekinetic flashes of a few dozen phalluses, each waiting to take me.

Somehow, I could sense through their mindless fucking a sense of sequence, a sychronized order to the slithering members rammed repeatedly into my battered cunt. And while they pounded into me, slipping all the way inside of each part of me, I saw flashes of them.

Their lust for me...

The energy they drew from my surprise, my terror...

And the women already ready taken into their control, captives even when unattached to the ghastly cravings of their greedy, insatiable cunts.

I would do no better.

I threw myself against my chains, slamming back against each vine as it pulsed, running its knobby tentacles inside of me. I bucked back against him, wanting more without being able to admit it, needing to be fucked.

Thick, unyielding lengths of cock rammed inside of each of my holes, jockeying for position as they enveloped my frail and vulnerable flesh. Their suction puckered against my skin, leaving hickeys up and down my thighs. They squeezed, slithering and sliding until every bit of me relished in the inhuman vice closed around my frame.

I had been double penetrated, gang-banged, pissed on, shared through countless toys and partners all on the big screen and nothing filled me like this. In every shoot, there had been part of me disconnected, aware that all of it was an act.

That distance disappeared.

It stripped me of my basic identity, shoving me into a jibbering, senseless sex doll, the vision of what every horny teenager imagined while jerking off to girls like me. I was an empty reciptle, wanting nothing more than to be fucked over and over again by these slithering tendrils, needing each dripping protruding penis to harden and fill me again and again...

There was nothing other than its all consuming ecstasy, banging into every grey inch of my brain, making me truly subservient to its sexual whims. I faded, wilting and blooming again in a communmate climax that continued to confound my control.

It had me, its tentacles twisting and rubbing me in ways I'd never even imagined. I would serve whatever purpose, no matter how sinister, just to feel the twitch of more monstrous cum, completely faithful to whatever Faustian bargain the thing crafted for me...

So long as I could continue to cum right now.


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,253 Followers