WWT: The Sorority

Story Info
The sorority's orientation ritual includes tentacles.
1.5k words
4.24
23k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These very short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Thanks to Tara Cox (organizer) and Rachel Sprite (muse) for their encouragement to participate in the Survival Revival Challenge - a thousand published words daily through the duration. Stay safe and sane everyone!

I wished I was at home.

There were distinctive disadvantages in being a legacy. Though I would never really know the costs of student loans or working a part-time job, great expectations came with their own grating sacrifices.

Made all the worse by the gnawing knowledge that I really didn't have it that bad.

Most of my friends, even those destined for top private schools based on Daddy's donation, would have killed to make the kinds of connections available at Chi Omega. Given my grades, my family, and my looks, I could go far...

Sure, my skin was a little fair, my hair too lightly blond, but I was pleasant to look at, small and petite, still keeping my hair mostly in these long, elaborate braids.

But I had dreaded the end of high school, imagining a life of hazing and humiliation, only to find the girls so unlike...

Well anything I anticipated.

Except for the newest incoming pledges, every girl was the model of pristine fastidiousness, polite and charming almost to a nasusating fault. Just being in the same room with one gave me this uneasy shiver up my spine, like they were examining me, looking for pieces of me to polish out.

Or maybe they were just really super nice and pretty, and here I was being jealous, bitchy, and homesick. I'd only been there a week after all, and today was my first chapel with the chapter president.

They said it was more like counseling.

But every day they picked a pledge for personal mentoring with Regan Vanderbilt, the tall blonde goddess who seemed destined to run more than Chi Omega.

Admittedly, I didn't notice at first, but each one came back a little more like the rest of the sorority...

A little too sunny...

I remembered Becky, kind of a sullen, mousey girl, who complained since day one. And then yesterday her entire demeanor lifted, gone after this miracle therapy session.

It was my turn...

Her office was ornate and rustic. The centerpiece was an eerie fountain, a misshapen octopus head carved out of something like sandstone. The softly bubbling water flowed from the distorted impressionist face, monstrous and cruel.

I stood in front of her desk, several other seniors standing at the door, almost like guards, the whole process suddenly making me uneasy even as the questions came out like a perfunctory survey: what's your major, career goals, hobbies...

She moved to sit on her desk, swinging her long leg in front of me...

"I think Chi Omega can offer you all that, and more," Reagan said seductively. "But to do that we need to be able to see each other, truly for what we really are. There can be no outsider here, no boundaries."

"Right... of course..." I said warily, ready for the catch.

"You just have to see us as we truly are," Regan said. "To join us..."

And her hands were going to her blouse, unbuttoning as she spoke.

"No one will touch you," Regan said. "But we are to live together for four years, and help each other beyond campus life. What is a little layer of fabric?"

I nodded, dumbly.

"Stop me if you want.."

I couldn't.

I never really considered myself into girls, but Regan was gorgeous. The worst part would be going after her, especially as I watched her breasts freed from that white bra, her nipples puffy and hard, exactly the culmination of what every man on campus must have imagined.

She was naked in front of me except for a black leather belt around her ribs, her hands on her hips, her body beyond any expectation.

And part of me hoped she would touch me.

"Your turn..."

I started awkwardly.

"No, no," Regan said. "Over there, in front of the fountain..."

I looked confused.

"It's a pagan holdover," Regan said. "Kind of like the eggs and the Easter Bunny. It's a fertility fountain. It's silly and stupid, but each week we strip naked and present ourself to the idol, allowing its energy to flow into us for a few minutes.

I couldn't think of what to say, though now I did notice the elaborate rugs in front of the fountain, leading out in four different directions.

"It's more a meditation/spiritual kind of thing," Regan said. "If it helps, I'm naked too, so that I can serve you a drink of water from our chalice."

"Why, because you are the president?"

Weird that I awkwardly asked that.

"Priestess of the Cult of Dagoth," Regan said with a strange reverence.

Then her look changed back.

"Don't ask, all the sororities have weird gods and goddesses they serve," She made quotations with her fingers. "But it honestly helps to just bare it all, it's like yoga."

"Okay..."

"If you aren't sure, we can wait a few weeks... there's no rush," Regan smiled, reaching for her bra

"No... no..." I said, coming to my senses. "It's cool... it's just..."

"A lot?" Regan laughed. "I know... hey would it help not to get fully naked? You can leave your panties on for the first time."

It didn't seem like hazing, more a bonding ritual, a silly superstition. And the three of them didn't mind when I hid my smaller, supple tits with my hands before I got onto my hands and knees, wishing I had worn more than a thong as I presented myself to Dagoth.

Or whatever his name was..

"It's important to hold the position, like a downward facing dog, eyes closed until you drink from the chalice..."

I obeyed, relaxing a little as my nipples brushed against the carpet. She was right, in a way I suddenly felt a little different. Of course, it had been awkward stripping at first, but our priestess was already nude...

I had to suppress a giggle, waiting my turn to drink as Regan moved behind me, filling the chalice from the hole in squid face...

It touched my asshole first, soft and pliable, and like the head of a snake, driving inside of me with an intense push. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that the priestess held the sausage-shaped mound of writhing flesh in her hand, feeding it into my virginal anus.

I tried to scream, barely managing to look on as the slithering squid-like serpent twisted and turned inside my anus, pulling me open as I stayed transfixed, my face lock-jawed in sheer terror. In the chalice, several more tentacle monsters slithered around each other...

Wanting to be next.

The one in my ass was completely inside, stretching and shrinking, moving inside of me as I remained frozen, unable to offer even a token of resistance as the process was repeated into my bare pussy. This time, two of the monsters were introduced, one right after the other.

The two coiled around inside of me, dancing together to intertwine into a helix of heightened stimulation, snapping my resistance completely. I climaxed again and again, ashamed and disgusted at myself for enjoying any part of this demonic rape ritual.

There were four inside of me, winding their way inside each orifice, filling me in ways that I couldn't quite describe as their consistency changed, the tentacles morphing and molding themselves to tickle my quaking cunt past the point of my own control.

I gushed, dripping my own lust and their cum onto the rug, staining it the mixture of our essences. The creature bred me, spraying load after load inside of me, forcing upon me each intense, will-depleting orgasm, his only mercy allowing me to return my neck into the doggie position...

So that I did not have to watch...

I was a broken mess by the time Regan instructed I drink from the chalice, her voice still poisonously saccharine and devilishly soothing. The cup held one final oblong creature, its end tiny and bill-shaped, expressionless and yet...

It crept towards the bowl, nearing my mouth. Somehow I closed my eyes...

The other things it forced. I would learn the depths of his control in the coming years, but here was the final cruelty.

Dagoth waited until I chose to look, then he made me swallow him.

"All Hall Dagoth the Defiler..." The Priest of Dagoth chanted.

Joined by the others in the room, worshipping the aquatic devil thrashing his tentacle cocks into each one of my holes, using them like handless dildos to create each successive cum inside of me, until I drained every one of his dicks and collapsed on the floor.

The two girls cleaned me and I returned to my bedroom, perfect and pliant.

Happier...

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,249 Followers