WWT: Your Toilet

Story Info
You start to pee and the tentacles take your pussy.
1.4k words
4.53
32.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers

Your Toilet

Author's Note: This is either a tentacle story in the Fetish section or a pee story in the nonhuman section. To write I used a talk to text program that isn't always accurate. If you like my work, please consider helping me edit so I can publish the dozens of backlogged stories in this series.

World War T is a series of independent, vaguely interconnected stories about different tentacle monsters invading Earth, very much an erotic homage to World War Z. These short stories do not need to be read sequentially.

Thank you AC for editing.

Did you even look when you sat down?

Your species has urban legends about that, whispers and murmurs of alligators in sewers. We heard, spreading through each other with slithering secrets and tales of us. Gods and demons in your world, monsters and creeping, quivering tentacles, pulsating with cum, oozing up from the cracks in your mind like terrible Krakens of sensuality.

The divide...

A great cleaving of our collective consciousness fragmented us into twisted reflections of the humans who inhabited the world. Once I too had been part of this cohesive hive-mind, a lethargic creep across creation compared to this being now.

I do not span the eons, and yet I experience more, knowing more intimately the intricate folds and treasures of each encounter with individual females.

There are thousands of tentacles beasts like me evolving in isolation, each with our agenda, a spawning idea of what could be. Most of us are content to leave each other alone as feast on fuck the carnal flesh of the female sex, slowly seeping into the world from the shadows until we stuck...

Adapting more and more of the traits of these women who showed us the essence of individuality, causing us to divide and claim them.

To create ourselves in their image.

Yes, there were megalomaniacs like Dagoth, gobbling up fledgling consciousnesses to add to his own power, but no one worked towards reunification. Even the remaining rump of our initial hive cloistered together into the Overgasm wished largely to be left in isolation. There was plenty of planet to rule, so long as too many of us did not divide and replicate.

Some went native, adopting identities not unlike our unknowing hosts. We explored your minds, knowing the world through your eyes, adopting your culture and perverting it to our sick and sadistic pleasures. You were not strong as a race. No, your traits were creative, vast and endless amusements for us to enjoy and appropriate.

You pull down your jeans, revealing to me those delectable round orbs, so fatty and full, juicy and tender, ripe and ready for me to drive myself into. It's nearly dark as you wiggle on the seat, the beginnings of a trickle coming from your tender opening.

Warm and salty wastewater spills out and over me, splashing the sphere-shaped eye cluster I use as a face. I shower in your urine, and you relieve your basic functions unaware you are urinating into my toothless mouth.

The last few droplets are falling from your lips. You shimmy, spreading your legs and reaching your hand in between them to wipe...

And I strike.

I can tell from your reaction that none of my brothers have had you. You fight as two tentacles shoot up around your legs, pinning your bare things to the toilet seat. In the same motion, my unearthly penis finds the entrance to your vagina, shrinking to slide in and then growing to fill your canal as you rock violently back and forth, trying to free yourself from this foul fucking.

I am inside of you, feeling your warmth and the way you involuntarily clench down on my cock, writhing and thrashing. Your hands claw at my restraints, feeble and futile as I piston myself up and in you, taking what I want most in the world.

You cannot stop me.

It was over the second you sat down.

You want to stop it, but I feel your mind failing to force back the pleasure. I know you already. Everything you want. Exactly as much as you can take. And I give you every last inch, stretching out and pressing my suction cups against your clit.

'You flourish even as you scream.

I let you panic, knowing there is nothing that can be done as your body begins its basic biological reaction. Your breathing slows and then stops for one defining moment, leaving you right on the precipice.

It's more a feeling than the single sentence, but you are still wondering if this really can be happening.

It is.

You are cumming on my invading cock, helpless before the potency of my unique penis. Your back arches, your neck twists, your vision hot and blurry with pleasure.

This is my favorite part.

My brothers might prefer their pets domesticated, docilely returning in carefully arranged schedules, minds nearly blank from telepathic maneuvers.

I prefer to take you like an animal.

Natural...

I treasure that moment when you give in, not just letting me have my way with you.

No... that would not be enough.

You are like the rest, maybe a little stronger, a little more stoic in your resistance, but it's seeping in, striking down the last barriers as sex batters down the rational part of your brain.

Your hands grip the seat of the toilet, fingers curled around the sides as you push your bottom back down...

You are fucking me back now... ever so slightly... not even able to admit what you are doing...

I can hear your thoughts, weak, scattered, and frightened.

You know what you are doing and can't stop yourself

A most powerful aphrodisiac....

You let out another yelp, reacting more fluidly now, really letting out moans and shrieks of surprised pleasure. You are rocking up and down, shaking and vibrating, completely under my control.

Not because I drugged you or overwhelmed your mind...

Because I fucked you, taking and twisting your vagina's needs, using every ridge and suction cup inside of you until acceptance settled over the terrifying shock of unexpected sex.

There is one last feeble movement, more at your own revulsion at yourself for having enjoyed it so much.

You try again to free yourself, my heavy tendrils holding you down like a vice.

Then you give up.

You give in to your true desire.

Oh if only my brothers could also revel in your shame, but most do not share my creative urges for control. Even after the great divide, so few of us are actually individuals. Most simply followed the first of our species, the one who claimed the blonde girl as his own.

I was the same, lost, alone and alive for the first time, hearing new thoughts.

It's what I coveted the most, your inherent uniqueness. Not one of you ever reacts in quite the same way. Strange, exciting, and oh so sexual...

I'm twisting and flicking the feeler of my tentacle inside of you, stimulating your clitoris from both ends as I bring myself close to finishing inside of you. You've given in completely, convincing yourself to participate so that it will be over.

But later you'll know that wasn't the only reason.

I pulse, your pussy squeezing hard against my shaft as I began to release my seed in a massive spray up and into your quivering cunt. You let out another scream, my tentacles the only reason you do not fall from the porcelain.

I fill you, pumping into you a torrent of cum coating your canal. You keep shaking, the throes of your orgasm not yet dissipated as I grind out the last few streams of my seed, pouring into you my essence until it leaks down the nubby, ridged appendage inside of you.

Then I let you go.

In a daze, you stand up, wobbling and nearly falling, the blood rushing back into your legs as the semen dripping down your legs, ruining the tangled pants and panties with its viscous volume. I wait for a second, still connected to your mind, curious to what you will do...

You reach out for the roll of tissue paper and wipe your vagina, numbly trying to return to normal. You pause, the thin wad of toilet paper still frozen in your hand as you look back into the bowl in disbelief...

And I'm gone, back down through the pipes, searching for my next specimen.


secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,257 Followers