Wylla Ch. 01: Sailors and Stableboys

Story Info
Busty heiress forced to use her body on a grand adventure.
3.8k words
4.17
11k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're eighteen now, and it's about time you wed" my father declared sternly, handing me a pair of parchments, letters sent by suitors, vying for my hand, haggling with my father over my dowry. As his only child, I would one day inherit my father's lands, though my husband would likely usurp the titles and powers for himself. In order to keep our family name, my father insisted that I must marry some distant relative, as repulsive as that seemed to me.

I skimmed them both briefly, growing more repulsed by each name. "Cousin Samwell...or Uncle Harwin...?" I mumbled softly under my breath. Sam was a brute and a bully, while Harwin was fat and twice my age. "No." I answered back with my own cold tone. "I'm not going to spend the rest of my life locked away in a castle tower as some broodmare" tossing the papers at my father's feet in defiance. "If I must marry, at least let it be someone adventurous. A Farman, or Velaryon, or someone from the Shield Isles" unable to keep from imagining a lean, handsome sailor, following me along on some distant voyage.

My father's face contorted in anger, his dark brow furrowing at my insolence. "Enough with your damn fantasies!" His voice boomed harshly. "You're a highborn girl, not some wildling harlot! Now you will marry one of these men, and put aside your childish follies. If your own sons prove half as willful as you, mayhaps they might even amount to something" the lord scoffed.

"No I won't!" I shouted back, stomping my foot on the stone floor, my deep green eyes ablaze with fury. It seemed the only thing my father and I had in common was our temper. "I'd rather die than marry someone like you! No wonder mother left!"

The slap that followed brought the room to a deafening silence, my cheek bright red from the impact. No matter how heated our arguments had gotten in the past, he never once struck me. "Don't you dare bring your mother into this" my father growled lowly. "You will marry. I don't care if I have to drag you kicking and screaming to the sept myself."

I glared up at him in silence. I was half a hand over five feet, dwarfed by my father at an even six, though we both shared the same strawberry blonde Turnberry hair. My eyes had just begun to water, but no tears trickled yet, doing everything in my power to keep from crying as my hands clenched into fists at my sides.

"Go. Make your choice before supper, or else I'll pick for you" my father threatened firmly, pointing at the door, unable to look me in the eyes.

__

I ran to my chambers as fast as I could, slamming my heavy oaken door behind me before letting myself cry, my cheek still stinging from my father's hand. "I won't marry Sumner Tarly or Harwin Crakehall or anyone else my father wants" I grumbled to myself through gritted teeth, stuffing my clothes into a sack. "I'll run away. To Dorne or the Free Cities or..." stopping as a book falls from my shelf, splayed open across the floor, some pages slipping out.

With a soft sniffle, I wiped my tears on my sleeve before crouching down to look at the book and its papers. Hardhome: An Account of Three Years Spent Beyond-the-Wall among Savages, Raiders, and Woods-witches, by Maester Wyllis.

I knew this book inside and out, having read it hundreds of times as a child, imagining each winter that I was a Night's Watch ranger, battling giants and bartering with wildlings. I'd always wanted to be an adventurer, studying the stories of Lomas Longstrider, Alys Westhill, and Corlys the Sea-Snake, and their voyages east, west, and south. The longer I reminisced, staring at the old book, the more my mind finally settled. "I'll go North then. Past the Wall where none but wildlings have ever dared to go before'' I declared to myself, gathering up everything I might need, furs, quills, an empty journal, and Maester Wyllis's book.

__

The sun had just begun to set when I slipped into the stables, much of the castle's servants and guards having turned in for supper, leaving only a pair of guardsmen at the gates, more focused on flirting with any milkmaid who chanced by than actually protecting the castle. By now I'd changed into my plainest garb, a simple dull gray dress with a brown cloak covering my vibrant strawberry blonde hair. I worked carefully to saddle one of the horses, making sure to be as quiet as possible, glancing over my shoulder occasionally just in case I was being watched. Right as I was about to mount, a sudden clang rang out from behind me, my whole body whirling around in panic.

"M-m'lady...." the boy's voice trembled when he saw me, a bucket rolling around his feet, fresh-forged horseshoes spilled onto the straw-covered floor. He was the same age I was, only about a month or two older, a portly lad with a round face and rosey cheeks pocked with acne, his hair cut into short brown curls.

"Pate!" I hissed sharply in annoyance, my terror quickly turned to frustration. "What are you doing here!" I demanded, keeping my voice down, trying not to attract anymore attention.

Pate looked at me dumbfounded, he was a stableboy after all, where else would he be but around the stables. "Horseshoes...m'lady...for the...horses...." his eyes wide as saucers, darting between me, my horse, and my gear. "A-are you going somewhere...?" His hands trembling lightly.

"Yes. I am. Now get out of my way and don't tell a single soul you saw me. Got it?" Slinging my pack over the horse's back, getting one foot into a stirrup.

The boy kept staring at me with his big beady eyes, standing stiffly in the doorway. "I...your father...m'lady....h-he'll be looking for you..." stammering softly. "Are you...running away...?" He asked almost sadly. He'd been one of my followers when we were little, leading a small horde of potboys and scullions around with wooden sticks, going on adventures all throughout the castle walls, at least until father put an end to it. I was probably the closest thing poor Pate had to a friend.

I stopped suddenly at the mention of my father. My father ruled the castle with an iron fist, and Pate was as weak as any of them. He'd go running off to tell my father I've gone as soon as I left his sight. "I am..." letting out a sigh before freeing my foot, taking a few steps closer to the pimply stableboy. "If I don't, my father will force me to marry my fat uncle or cruel cousin. I can't let that happen" placing a hand on his shoulder.

The boy met my gaze briefly before looking down, mumbling timidly. "I don't want you to go..." twiddling his thumbs nervously, raising his eyes slowly, though not quite high enough to look me in the eye.

"I know...but I must. And you can't tell my father I've gone, not until I'm far away from here, can you promise me that?" I commanded him softly. By now it was easy to notice his eyes staring at my chest, my heavy breasts rising and falling with every breath I took. Even in this simple, modest dress, they still seemed to strain against the fabric, the faint outline of my nipples visible. "Would you like to see them?" I asked innocently.

His eyes quickly snapped back up to meet mine, his face reddening in embarrassment, stammering wildly as he grew more flustered. "I...I-I...I m-mean um...um...I..." Before he could spit out a coherent sentence, I'd already begun slipping out of my dress, my shoulders freed, letting the bodice fall down to my waist, keeping the rest of me covered, my breasts bouncing gently as they're freed from their woolen prison.

Pate froze suddenly at the sight of my boobs, soft, pale, and round, my bare flesh unblemished and unfreckled, as a light smattering of freckles covered along the bridge of my nose. "You like what you see?" I teased softly, smirking mischievously as the stableboy nodded vigorously. "You can touch them if you li-" cut off by a sudden gasp as I felt the boy's meaty hands latch onto me without a moment's hesitation, pawing at my tits without care, savoring every sensation.

I let him have his fun for a while, arching my back slightly, pushing my breasts out forward for him to enjoy. "Alright, that's enough" I declared after a few minutes, prying his sweaty mitts off of me. "Now, promise not to tell my father?" Speaking more sternly this time. Even so, his gaze remained glued to my chest, my skin turned slightly pink from all his groping and kneading.

"Um...m-m'lady...um....I..." he fumbled out slowly, his hand absentmindedly drifting toward his crotch, his growing bulge straining against his trousers. "C-could you...m-maybe...um..." he asked sheepishly, his face beet-red in embarrassment.

I glanced down at his bulge briefly before rolling my eyes. "Fine. But promise me you won't tell my father I've gone?" I clarified, slowly sinking to my knees, my fingers working to unlace his breeches.

"I promise!" Pate blurted out loudly without thinking, desperate for relief. He'd been hopelessly in love with me for years, too spineless to do anything about it, especially since he was a lowborn peasant, and I the heiress to a noble family.

"Shhh!" I hissed sharply as his cock flopped out before me, wrapping my fingers around the base of his shaft, stroking him steadily. "Keep quiet or we'll both be caught!" whispering harshly. The thought of being found like this was enough to shut him up at least for now, after all, my father would probably have him gelded for even touching me like this.

It only took a few pumps before his cock was fully hard, pulsing warmly in my hand. "Now, tell me when you're about to cum, alright?" I spoke tenderly, before guiding his member between my breasts, surrounding him in my soft, doughy mounds, grinning as I hear his gentle groan of approval. I pushed my tits together with my hands, moving them steadily up and down along the stableboy's cock, dutifully working his shaft, his tip occasionally poking out from between my heavy breasts, his cock drowning in my soft, creamy flesh.

I kept at it a while longer until I heard the boy's voice mumbling once more. "M'lady....I'm...I'm..." I felt his hips moving by instinct, his cock throbbing and pulsing against my tender skin. Without a second thought I quickly bobbed down, letting my breasts bounce freely as I wrapped my lips around his cock head, taking in about half of his length before he let loose his first spurt of thick, musky seed. Grabbing onto his hips for support, I held my head in place as he pumped his hot, bitter load down my throat, letting out a muffled moan as I swallowed as much as I could.

Once he'd finally stopped, I pulled my head back slowly, my soft, plush lips gently gliding along his shaft, sucking him off lightly before his cock slipped out with a quiet pop. Licking my lips, I rose steadily back up to my feet, pulling my dress up casually, slipping my arms back into my sleeves, in only a few moments completely hiding our debauchery.

"Remember Pate, don't tell my father I've gone" Climbing atop my mount slowly, grabbing hold of the reins tightly. "If he questions you, I'm going south, to Oldtown, like Alys Westhill before her journey" with that, I spurred my horse onward and out toward the castle gates, leaving Pate alone with his cock out.

___

It took six days for me to reach Lannisport, with no signs of my father's men either. Even if Pate told on me, they'd be looking in the wrong direction. I'd headed west instead of south, besides, I'll be long gone from here by the time they figure it out. Selling my horse had been easy, simply finding one of the many stables around the city and telling the man I wanted to sell. He gave me a hundred silver stags for it and said it was the best offer I'd get from anyone else, so naturally, I got myself a nice pocket full of silver.

The next part was harder. First I went to the docks to find any ship bound for the Wall. Some of the sailors were nice enough, but all were bound for Oldtown to the south, or Kings Landing, or the Free Cities to the far east. Some men just laughed, while others were far more crude.

"No one's going out that way lass, not if they've a lick of sense" one sailor was kind enough to say, "Not with the ironborn out on the prowl" placing a hand at the small of my back as he drew himself closer, the stink of garlic hanging heavy on his hot breath. "Besides, even if a ship was going that way, the Wall's no place for a woman, let alone one as pretty as you" flashing a grin of brown teeth, his hand wandering lower, lightly pawing at my plush round ass as his eyes lingered upon my chest, my breasts rising and falling with every breath.

After a moment, I managed to squirm out of his grasp as politely as possible, feeling his hand exploring all he could in the process. "Thank you for the warning, but my mind's already made up I'm afraid" taking a few steps back. "Happy sails!" I offered sweetly as a goodbye before turning away, walking toward another ship as quickly as possible. As I continued my way along the docks, I readjusted my satchel, giving it a light pat before heading toward another prospective vessel.

The next few ships bore me no better luck, until finally I reached the end where a small trade galley took on provisions. "Are you going north?" I called out hopefully, as I had with a hundred other ships before. From the dock, one of the sailors turned to answer. "Aye, bound for Barrowton" It wasn't what I wanted, but it was as close as I was likely to get, barely even halfway to the Wall, but it was better and faster than walking. From Barrowton, I could follow the roads to Winterfell, and take the Kingsroad to Castle Black, elsewise, there might be a ship bound for Eastwatch sitting in Barrowton's harbor.

"Can I join you? Just up to Barrowton, I promise I won't be a bother" I asked eagerly, my green eyes twinkling in the sunlight. The man looked me over for a long time, undressing me with his eyes before responding. "I'll have to ask the captain, but if it were up to me, I'd have you in a heartbeat" he laughed. "Wait here milady" he smiled warmly before disappearing into the ship.

After a while he returned with a stocky man in a long leather overcoat, dyed the same deep blue as the sea, his beard well maintained with flecks of gray peppered among the auburn curls. "Dake says you want to go north. Ship's no place for a woman" the captain declared brusquely.

Just before he could turn around blurted out, "I can pay! In silver!" Reaching back for my satchel, only to be interrupted by the captain's own gruff voice. "Let's not be too hasty then" he smiled, clearly attracted by the allure of good coin, and soon the haggling began. I started at one stag a night, but eventually we agreed on a hundred silver stags, which was all I had to begin with, but I could figure something out once I reached Barrowton.

It wasn't long before the ship was underway, northbound and heading toward my adventure. I lingered about the deck, gazing off into the east as I watched the bustling city of Lannisport fade off into the distance, once and for all, past the point of no return. Once the city had passed out of view and the ship was surrounded by leagues of endless water, I was brought to the captain's quarters. "Alright, I'll be taking that payment now. Elsewise you can swim back to Lannisport." he grumbled, his heavy boots resting upon his desk as he waited.

Obediently, I began shuffling through my satchel, sifting through maps and books and...that's odd...I could've sworn my coin purse was in there... I began searching more frantically, dumping everything onto the cabin floor. No, no, no this couldn't be! I had one hundred silver stags in there just this morning! There's no possible way I could've-

And that's when I found it. A thin cut, just wide enough for a hand to slip through. Some cutpurse had stolen not just my silver, but all the coin I had.

I rose slowly from the floor, trembling slightly as I held up my satchel, showing the cut to the captain as I began stammering out what had happened. His gaze darkened as I spoke, angered at being cheated, slowly rising to his feet. "Please, d-don't throw me overboard! I...I can work for my passage, you'll see! I...I can mend sails, read maps, scrub decks...o-or even row...i-if you like..." gazing up at him with glistening eyes, trying my best to keep my tears at bay.

"Oh you'll work alright" he growled lowly, his gaze burning as he stared at me. "A good whore costs a silver a tumble, let's see if you're worth it" unbuckling his belt, slowly walking around toward me as I backed away, eyes wide in fear.

"Please don't!" I stammered out meekly as my back bumped into the wall, the deck swaying gently beneath my feet as my hands searched blindly for the door. "I...I've never...I-I'm still...a-a maiden..." I confessed softly, praying that might spare me, but that only invoked laughter, a harsh, cruel cackle as the captain shoved my shoulders back against the hard wood. "Right, and I'm Aemon the fucking Dragonknight" he growled lowly, grabbing at the collar of my gown, ripping my bodice open with one string tug, my heavy breasts bouncing freely for him.

"Now that's more like it" he grinned, bringing his mouth to them, kissing and sucking aimlessly at my soft, pale flesh before stumbling upon my nipple, lingering for a while as he flicked around with his tongue. I let out a small whimper as I squirmed weakly against his advances, but he had me trapped, with no other options but to surrender. Even if I escaped his chambers, where would I go? Above deck, his men would catch me, or worse, and if I made it past them, my only option was the sea, leagues away from shore, infested with sharks, krakens, leviathans, and worse.

Once I stopped resisting, the captain eased his hold on me, one hand pawing at my breast while his mouth ravaged the other, leaving my smooth skin wet and glistening with his saliva. His other hand slithered down my skirts, his fingertips caressing my smooth, shaven mound. "That's a good whore" he grinned, "Now that we're all settled, why don't you take off the rest of that dress" lightly nipping my nipple, drawing out a high yelp of pain from my throat.

Obediently, I slowly shook out of my gown, or what remained of it, letting the strips of wool fall to the floor at my feet, with my silken smallclothes following shortly after. I kept my head down sheepishly, my freckled cheeks reddening, since no man had seen me fully naked like this before, even Pate only saw my tits. The captain's eyes took in the view, exploring every inch of my supple, exposed flesh, his mouth watering at the sight, his bulge growing ever more visible through his trousers the longer he gawked. "Very nice..." he grinned, gesturing for me to turn around, letting him inspect me further as I spun steadily for him.

Once he'd had his fill of watching, he ordered me over to his desk, bending me over the top of it, my boobs mashing against the wood and maps as I braced myself for what's to come. I felt one hand on my shoulder, the other slowly trailing along my spine, stopping to paw at my ass, giving a quick smack. I did my best to stifle a whine, biting my lip hard. I heard the gentle clink of metal hit the deck as his trousers dropped to the floor.

"You ready for this, slut?" He taunted lowly, pressing the tip of his cock against my warm entrance. I remained as silent as I could, bracing myself as I felt him thrust forward, burying himself deep inside me, tearing through my maidenhead as easily as he'd torn my clothes, the pain drawing out a small squeak from my lips. Either he didn't notice or didn't care, as he kept bucking his hips into me, shoving his cock further into my tight, virgin hole, stretching my walls with each heavy stroke. His strong hands held my hips firmly in place, slamming into me over and over again, his pace only growing harder and faster, filling the room with the slapping of flesh as he used me like a common whore, grunting lowly with each heavy thrust. "Seven Hells" the captain grumbled.

12