Wylla Ch. 01: Sailors and Stableboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best not to cry as he took me, robbing me of my closely guarded virginity, and caring so little about it or me. It wasn't supposed to be this way, bent over in some galley, ravaged from behind by a man old enough to be my father who I just met. I was supposed to save myself for my wedding night, for the man I loved, for a brave knight, or bold adventurer, not some sea captain for safe passage aboard his ship. I could feel a warm tear trickling down over my cheek as his thrusts came faster and more wild, his breath more haggard as he ploughed into me mercilessly until finally he let out a deep bellow, and I felt his seed pumping into me, flooding my womb with warmth, his pace slowing with just a few...hard...thrusts...making sure I took every drop before he slowly withdrew.

The two of us lingered in silence for what felt like a lifetime. I was too shocked to move, laying bent over his desk, feeling his warm, sticky cum slowly oozing out of my freshly fucked cunt, raw and sore. I could hear the captain redressing behind me, his breaths still heavy and labored as he recovered. "Guess you really were a maiden" he finally declared, as if I didn't know that already. "Your cunt bought passage enough I think, we'll discuss the rest later" he grinned, giving my ass another smack before he left, leaving me naked and alone in his chambers, the start to my glorious adventure.

12