Wylla Ch. 02: Sea-slut and Saltwife

Story Info
The seas are dangerous, especially with horny pirates around.
6.2k words
4.17
14.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The captain's quarters filled with the steady slapping of flesh, the older man thrusting heavily, my pale body bent over the edge of his bed, taking me for the third time since midday. His hands wandered and groped at my soft flesh, pawing at my ass, slithering up along my back, keeping me in position, just the way he liked. While he grunted and groaned in arousal, I laid quietly with my face pressing into his sheets, swaying back and forth with each thrust, wishing that he'd hurry up already.

After that first night onboard, the captain and I worked out an agreement of sorts, not that I had any real choice in the matter. Seeing as I lacked even a single penny, I would have to pay my way with my body, and the captain charged me for everything. Sleeping in his bed? One fuck. Cup of ale? One fuck. Portion of salt pork? One fuck. Soon enough he was using me four or five times a day, coming up with new things to charge me for, making sure that I'd owe him much and more by the time we reached Barrowton.

Finally his thrusts had begun to grow more wild as he grunted more heavily, his cock throbbing against my warm walls, still not quite used to feeling a man plunging into me over and over again, fitting snugly around his shaft. His fingers kneaded at my soft, plump ass more roughly as he grew closer, moaning louder until he eventually burst, his hips bucking into me with careless vigor, spilling thick gobs of his hot, creamy seed deep inside me. I trembled lightly at the sensation in discomfort.

With little more than a grunt of approval, he withdrew, lacing up his breeches, giving my ass a firm smack before I heard his footsteps leaving for the door to his chambers as he returned to his duties on deck. Once he was gone, I rolled over onto my back, trying to wipe up as much of the captain's cum as I could, using my fingers to push out as much of it as possible. The last thing I wanted on this voyage was to wind up pregnant with a stranger's bastard in my belly to slow me down. "Seven hells..." I mumbled lowly under my breath as I cleaned myself off.

I wrapped myself up in one of the cum-stained blankets, not even bothering to redress, since the captain would only end up tearing any normal clothes off of me anyway. I ran my fingers slowly through my light reddish hair, breathing a small sigh of relief to find my locks cum and tangle free, for now anyway. Making my way to the captains desk, I took a tentative seat upon his chair, drawing out my books to study for the next leg of my journey, planning everything much more carefully.

My fingers traced my path along one of the many maps, from my home, to Lannisport, to...pausing a moment to count the days, my fingertips walking gently across the stretch of sea drawn before me. "Ten more days..." I mumbled softly to myself, my eyes flicking from Lannisport to my finger, to Barrowton, my next destination. All we had to do was slip past the Iron Islands and the rest would be smooth sailing. I'd heard all the horror stories about the Ironborn growing up, how they used to raid, rape, and pillage all the coastal towns and villages, how they once conquered the Riverlands, how Harren the Black used his stolen gold and slaves to build the greatest castle the world had ever seen, how the Greyjoys rebelled every few generations after, The Red Kraken, Dagon, Balon, and the one who tried to become a squid god. Of course, those are all just stories, particularly that last one, and besides, even if that had been the case, that was centuries ago, and if they really were that troublesome, some king would've gotten rid of them years ago. Even so, I would feel safer once we're past them, and the sooner we pass the Isles, the sooner we get to Barrowton and I can leave this gods forsaken ship.

Once I reached Barrowton, I would have two options before me: I could find another ship, bound for the Wall, which would be the swifter option, though without any coin to pay with, passage might prove problematic. Alternatively, I could travel overland, toward the Kingsroad, through Winterfell to Castle Black at the very center of the Wall. Either way, once I was there, my real journey would begin, beyond the Wall and back again. Grinning lightly at the thought, already thinking of the book I'll write, though I'll probably omit this part of my trek, rubbing my thighs a bit in discomfort, still feeling some of the captain's seed oozing out of me.

"A bath." I thought hopefully to myself, looking down at my mostly bare body, pulling the blanket tighter around my figure, my heavy, freckled breasts swaying from the movement. Gods, I couldn't wait to have a proper bath. I'd happily fuck the captain another time before leaving just for enough silver to buy a nice room in some small inn at Barrowton, and sink down into a warm tub of water to relax...my eyes drifting closed as I pondered that thought.

_

I awoke abruptly to the sound of shouting as heavy footsteps scrambled across the deck, the sharp clashing of steel sending a chill down my spine, my heart stopping as a bloodcurdling shriek rang out from above me. Acting instinctively, I threw myself beneath the bed, knowing that I'd be utterly useless in a fight. "Oh fuck...why didn't I think of that!" I thought in a sudden panic, my green eyes widening in terror and realization. "How could I survive beyond the Wall if I can't even fight?" Suddenly seeing the error of my ways, feeling like such an idiot.

The battle on deck lingered for what felt like an eternity before the door burst open suddenly, as a man lumbered in, droplets of blood dotting the floor with each slow step. Drip, drip, drip. I watched in terror as these salt-stained boots wandered across the small cabin, rifling through drawers, knocking over chests and shelves before letting out a deep, throaty growl of frustration. As he turned around to face the bed, I froze, my eyes fixed on the boots as they stepped closer, balling my hands into tight fists as I tried to keep them from trembling.

"What do we have here?" The stranger's voice leered as a sudden yank tore the blanket away from me, biting my lip harshly to keep from whimpering. His wet hand latched into my ankle with an ironclad grip as he ripped me free from under the bed, my pale, helpless body writhing and squirming, doing my best to kick him. Once I was wrenched from from my hiding place, the man shoved me onto the ground, his hand gripping my hair roughly at the base of my skull, forcing me to look up at him.

His face was stained with blood, his body covered in well-worn leathers, and mismatched bits of, gauntlets and greaves, an iron breastplate over his chest as he grinned down at me with his half-toothless smile, his dark wiry beard unkempt as his black eyes burned lustily. "Captain's whore ey? Or his naughty daughter?" He cackled, my eyes darting from his hideous face to the axe in his other hand, dripping with fresh, hot, blood. "You're mine now bitch. You got that?" Tugging my hair harshly. "Now, take him out, or I'll bash those pretty white teeth of yours in" he growled cruelly, jerking his axe as if to strike, triggering a sharp flinch and a squeak from me.

Slowly, I obeyed him, my slender fingers carefully unlacing his breeches, my stupid hands trembling worse than before. I could feel the hot tears rolling down my freckled face, though I tried my best to keep quiet, knowing that pleasing this...pirate, was my only path to survival. I pulled his pants down with a tentative yank, staring at his member in dismay. His cock was already throbbing and growing before me, ripe and musty from sweat, sea, and battle, a thicked of dark wiry hair protecting the base.

"Go on slut, I haven't got all day!" He growled, smacking my tit with the broad side of his axe, smearing blood and brain acsoss my soft, creamy skin. I gave a small whimper of terror and revulsion, feeling the wet, sticky smear against my flesh, and the sharp sting of steel. I opened my mouth obediently for him, slowly wrapping my shaking fingers around his member as I guided him in slowly, grimacing as I tasted his vile flavor on my tongue, wrapping my lips around him tentatively, mustering all my willpower to keep from retching.

He gave a low growl of arousal as he felt my warm, wet mouth engulf him, tightening his grip on my hair as he moaned, "Bite me, and I'll split your skull and fuck you bloody" he warned as he began thrusting into me, fucking my face roughly in his own rabid pace, his cock slamming down my throat as he used me, trying hard not to gag as he choked me.

My breasts bounced as he jerked my body back and forth along his length, my lips gliding over every inch as he claimed my throat, my eyes shut tightly to avoid looking at him, picturing anybody else, Pate, the Captain, Uncle Harwin, even my stupid cousins, anyone would be better. I let him have his way with me, my tongue brushing the underside of his cock each time he slammed into my mouth, forcing his cock deeper down my gullet, my throat clenching around him as he plunged too deep for me to breathe.

He didn't last much longer after that, shoving my face into his crotch with a sudden jerk, burying my nose in his pelvis as his hair scratched at my skin, his strong hand holding me in place as he blew his load down my throat, my lungs burning as I struggled for air, pressing my hands against his thighs to try and shove him off of me to no avail. The man barely noticed, too caught up in his own pleasure as he flooded weeks of pent up seed into my mouth, forcing me to swallow as much as I could, choking down his vile, salty liquid.

When he finally withdrew, I fell forward onto my hands as cum came gushing out over my lips, spilling onto the floor as I retched, long strands of sticky white drooped from my mouth as I caught my breath, oblivious to the man's laughter as he tugged his trousers back up. I wiped my mouth on my arm, staining them both with white now as the man pulled me to my feet, taking a good look at my naked body, assessing me like cattle. "You'll do nicely" grinning at me with half a mouthful of teeth before dragging me out abovedeck.

Once my eyes adjusted to the bright light of day, I saw the horrors that befell the crew, unable to keep from screaming. The dead had been sorted on either side of the ship. The two or three fallen ironborn rested on the starboard side, laying respectfully and posed with their arms and armor, ready for their funeral rites. On the other side, the butchered corpses of the crew had been thrown haphazardly into a pile, most of them stripped of any trinkets. One of the surviving ironborn crouched in the middle, cleaving off the fingers of some of the dead to get at their rings.

Most of the pirates were gathered around the mast, where they'd strung a man up by his feet, the small crowd jeering and taunting. "Where's the gold? Jewels? Silver? Where's your treasure?" Another voice interrogated, slamming his fists into the hanging man who merely sobbed. "No treasure...grain...a-and w-wine...a-a-" cut off by one of his own cries as another fist bashed into his kidney.

"Oi!" My captor called out to the crowd, still dragging me behind him, their heads turning at once, their hungry eyes all falling upon me. "Got is daughter, or his bedwarmer at least. Might be both" he laughed before throwing me down onto the deck. As I pushed myself onto my hands and knees, my deep green eyes met the man being tortured, a glimmer of recognition in his eyes, though it was hard to recognize him between the bloody, bruised, and swollen face. The same man who'd spent the past week defiling me, scarcely better than these pirates.

"Nonono!" The captain shouted desperately. "She's not my daughter, please" grimacing for another punch that never arrived. "She-she's highborn...w-worth a fine ransom. Please, she's all yours just let me g-" cut off by another punch and another yelp.

My captor laughed, "Highborn? How's a lowly cunt like you got a choice highborn slut in your bed ey?" The rest of the men cackling as well. "Might be some lords bastard bitch?" One of the pirates offered, licking his bloodstained and scarred lips hungrily as he stared at me. "Nah, if she's here, even if she is some lord's whelp, he don't care nothing about her. Elsewise she wouldn't be here now would she?" Giving me a sharp kick, forcing me back onto the floor.

The interrogator cut my captain loose, dragging him over to the corpses of his men. "That's all you have to say about it is it? Whose whelp is she? Don't look like no Lannister to me. Ain't no Ryswell neither" the captain trembled weakly, his eyes widening as he realized that not once in all his times bending me over his bed, did he bother to ask my name. He looked to me to save him, but I only met his gaze with a vicious green glare. "Right then. You're free to go" the interrogator grinned, shoving the captain off the rails, letting him tumble into the sea with a loud splash.

"What do we do with her then?" One of the men asked, pointing at me with his sword. "She goes with the spoils" the interrogator grinned, flashing one golden tooth amongst a full mouth of brown. "For all to share" the rest of the men jeered, eager to taste their new plaything, but then my captor stepped in front of me, axe in hand. "She's mine. I found her, I took her. I paid the iron price for her, and I claim her as my salt-wife!" He growled lowly. All of the men stopped as my captor made his challenge, the inquisitor flashing a cruel grin as he approached slowly, his heavy boots keeping time in a steady thump, thump, thump. "I say she's part of the crew's spoils." keeping his own steel sheathed within his scabbard. "She's mine!" My captor cried, swinging his axe suddenly, and in a flash of steel, the two men were fighting. The inquisitor gained ground quickly, knocking the axe from my captor's hand as he drove him back against the rails, kicking him overboard with a sudden blow to the chest.

With his rival defeated, the inquisitior turned to the crew, "Farlen, take twenty men back to the Prowler. The rest will follow behind on this old bitch. If she proves too slow, we bring everything onto the Prowler, and sink this one" one of the men nodded, presumably Farlen calling out names as he made his way off the ship into the unseen longship below, where the pirates had come from to begin with. "The rest of you, deal with the dead, and scour the hold for anything of value" pausing a moment, yanking me forward by my hair. "Do with the bitch as you please, you have her till nightfall, then she goes over to Farlen and his lot." He commanded, turning away from me without a second thought, making his way toward the helm, abandoning me to my fate.

Before I could scramble to my feet, four pairs of hands latched onto my arms and legs as the men rushed toward me, a snarling mass of flesh, salt, and sweat, eagerly tugging at their breeches, all of them hungry for a taste of woman, for me. One man grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back with a sudden jerk, his cock flopped out in front of me, stiffening quickly from half-mast. As I grimaced in revulsion, he pulled harder, my mouth opening in a sharp whine, just enough for him to shove his fat, throbbing member down my throat without a second thought.

Below, I kicked my legs wildly, flailing weakly to try and shove my rapists off of me, my squirming only seeming to arouse them further. My legs were forced apart suddenly, spreading wider than I'd ever dared, held firmly in place by two pairs of grimy hands, feeling the sweat sliding across my soft, smooth skin. With a quick thrust, the second man slammed into me with all his might, plunging his cock as deep as he could in a single stroke, burying his length within my tight, lightly used cunt, my walls clenching around him in pain and alarm, his deep bellow of pleasure riling up the rest of the crowd, all eager for their turn.

The two men pumped into me wildly, eager for their first taste of woman in weeks, burying their cocks as deep inside me as they could, choking violently as the first plunged down my throat, his balls slapping against my face with each thrust. The second man hammered mercilessly into me, his member throbbing against my warm walls, letting out a low grunt with each heavy stroke. My pale, lightly freckled body writhed as they claimed me, losing track of how many hands groped and pawed at my soft, tender flesh, groping and slapping my tits whenever they could. I felt my hands being drawn lower, a familiar warmth being pressed into my palms as they wrapped my fingers around them, the lucky ones thrusting their hips happily into my hands, using their own to hold them securely around their shafts.

It wasn't long before the first of them reached his peak, the man pounding away at my pussy began bucking more frantically, panting heavily as he thrust into me with wild lust, the slapping of flesh resonating over the ship and sea as his cock pulsed against my walls, throbbing and swelling as he slammed into me with all his strength, plunging every inch of his meaty member deep inside me as he erupted, flooding my womb with his vile seed, filling me with his warmth. The man in my mouth came only seconds after, holding my skull firmly in place as he fucked my throat senselessly, his own salty load gushing down my throat, forcing me to choke down as much as I could as I struggled to breathe, my breasts heaving with each attempted breath.

Once they'd both finished, their comrades promptly shoved them aside, their cocks slipping out of me, slick with saliva and arousal. The newcomers flipped me over, my head facing the deck as I coughed up

white gobs of cum, spilling onto the floor, only for another cock to slam suddenly down my throat once more, a pair of strong hands gripping my hair tightly, yanking my head up and down along his member, jabbing my nose against the graying matted curls nestled above his mast.

From behind, someone smacked my ass harshly, kneading roughly as he rested his cock against my smooth, tender flesh. My eyes widened even more as I felt the tip of his cock prodding at my back entrance, my hips squirming in a weak panic, only managing to rub against him even more. He pushed into me slowly, my walls burning as he tore me apart from the inside, my cries of pain muffled by the cock slamming down my gullet, tears welling in my eyes as he plunged further into me, stretching my walls beyond what I ever could've imagined.

Soon a burst of warmth splattered between my fingers as another man erupted, wiping his shaft across my skin to clean himself off while his companions fucked themselves with my squirming body. Another spurt splashed onto the deck while the fourth man had finished, someone else quickly rushing to take his place, preferring the unsoiled hand to the one slick with cum, holding my fingers tightly around his cock.

Each thrust down my throat forced his cock deeper into me, his balls slapping constantly against my chin, slamming my lips against the base of his shaft, burying his full length into me every time as I choked and gagged around him, saliva coating every inch of his dick, my body constantly being pushed back and forth between the two of them as they thrust into me from either side, pounding mercilessly for their own pleasure, ramming into me again and again with all their pent-up lust and aggression, eager to claim every inch of my pale, writhing body.

The second batch came more quickly than the first, pumping every last drop of their hot, creamy loads deep inside me, flooding my tight ass and slender throat with their thick, salty seed, the cock pressing into my palm burst as well, spurting onto the deck beneath me, as the man fucked himself furiously with my hand. The three of them were swiftly replaced by a third group, changing my position again so they could mount me.

12