Wylla Ch. 02: Sea-slut and Saltwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man laid across the blood and cumstained deck, pulling me down onto him, impaling and my freshly fucked ass on his stiff, throbbing cock, my body letting out a light whine of pain as he forced himself into me, my own weight pushing me down onto him even more. The next man knelt in front of me, burying his cock into my womanhood with ease, pounding away as his hands groped and pawed at my chest. A third stood over me, his meaty member slapping against my cheek, my mouth falling open obediently in defeat, letting him push every inch between my soft, plush lips, letting him guide our pace as he grabbed fierce fistfuls of my hair.

By the end, I'd lost track of how many men had used me that day, each member of the crew taking me at least once before going about their duties, coming back for more the second I become available again. When at last the sun had set, I was bent over the deckrail, one of the many nameless, faceless brutes hammering into me from behind, his cock slamming into my thoroughly fucked ass. He kept his hands locked firmly around my hips, the only part of me unstained with cum, my long strawberry blonde locks matted and stuck together with dried and drying seed, my pale, freckled skin coated with white from over a dozen different loads.

I'd barely registered the sound of heavy footsteps approaching, my empty gaze fixed out toward the horizon, watching as the last sliver of sun slipped beneath the waves. "Clean her up when you're finished. She goes to the Prowler tonight" the inquisitor commanded, though by now I'd already figured out his true position as captain. The man inside me gave a groan of complaint, and a quick grunt of obedience, his cock swelling against my walls before yanking himself free at the last moment, sending his hot, sticky ropes across my spine, my body twitching instinctively as I felt the heat against my skin.

As he finished up, the longship that had overtaken us slowly pulled up alongside, ready to take me. Instead of using a ladder, rope, or plank, I was simply shoved overboard, tumbling off the edge and into the cold, salty abyss, hitting the water with a heavy splash, as the last man to have me laughed in delight. Those aboard the Prowler fished me out begrudgingly as I shivered, wet from head to toe, leaving a puddle of seawater where I stood. "Fuck was that for?" One of the new men griped, "Captain said to clean her up! There she is!" He laughed more, walking back from the edge.

My night on the Prowler was no different from the rest of my day, passing constantly between crewmates, each man using me over and over again even after I'd passed out from exhaustion, the warmth of my body too much to resist, satisfying each carnal urge with one of my holes or my soft, pillowy tits, leaving me filled and covered with cum once more when the sun rose again and I was sent back to the first ship, starting all over again.

_

The salt stung my eyes as water flooded my lungs, my arms and legs kicking and flailing desperately in panic as I sucked in more and more of the sea, everything fading to black. Moments later my eyes snapped open, a man's cold, clammy lips pressed to mine, pulling away suddenly as I began to heave the sea from my body, the salty water spewing forth as I rolled myself onto my hands and knees, coughing violently as my lungs burned, finally inhaling true, clear air. My waterlogged hair clung cold and damp to my naked body, covered in goosebumps as the cold sea breeze caressed my skin as I struggled to clear my head.

The ancient priest's lips were moving as he mumbled some heathen prayer, the small crowd of onlookers answering, their hungry eyes fixed on me, each one of tham had already raped me at least twice on the journey back. A sudden cheer erupted as men jeered and laughed, clapping my new husband in the back before he scooped my shivering body into his arms, taking me back into his longship. Drennan was my new husband's name, Drennan Pyke, the bastard son of a thrall, nearly thirty and half toothless, the man who'd been thrown overboard when he tried to claim me at the start, now finally able to take his spoils.

When the ships reached Harlaw, the spoils from their journey were divided among the crew, and apparently, I was a major point of contention. Drennan forfeit his entire share of the riches in exchange for me alone. Most scoffed at the idea, after all, I'd been used so many times already by so many of them, I was worth little and less to the rest of the crew, so no they were more than happy enough to let Drennan take me.

He wasted little time in throwing me to the ground, forcing my legs apart before slamming his fat cock into me without a care, bucking his hips eagerly the way he always did, grunting in pleasure with every thrust, his mouth slobbering all over my face, kissing my cheek, jaw, and lips as I laid there limply, tilting my head slightly in mild protest, knowing better than to actually fight back. His thick, meaty hands groped roughly at my pale, lightly freckled breasts, kneading clumsily as they bounced with every movement, feeling his full weight pressing down on me.

The boat rocked and swayed beneath us as my new husband slammed into me, burying himself as deep as he could go. Mercifully, he wielded only half the length of his more well-endowed companions. I couldn't hide my disgust as I suffered every second of it, feeling him inside me, the first taste of my future, my pale body shivering from the cold, my hair still damp, breathing in only sea, sweat, and salt. I felt Drennan's pace quicken, his thrusts growing more sporadic, hammering into me with more power and force, grunting deeply like some animal with each...hard...stroke, until he erupted within me, his warm, sticky seed coating my womb for neither the first nor last time, my green eyes staring up into the gray sky in defeat, silently resigned to my fate as little more than a broodmare for this...man.

He rose after a time, panting heavily from the effort, pulling up his trousers before standing triumphant at the prow of his ship, his arms outstretched as he addressed the crowd. "Who will join me for more conquests? Greater glory and riches?" Practically beaming with joy. No one answered. A few snickered, but none had any faith in him. His face immediately fell, as panic and shame began to overtake him, realizing just how little the men thought of him, his mistake of taking me and leaving the crew suddenly haunting him. It was almost sad to see him groveling for support, stumbling about, offering just about any portion of plunder simply to get bodies on board.

That all changed after one man made an offer. "Aye, I might go with you...if I can have a go at that slut of yours" a few others nodding in approval, mostly newer men, who hadn't already raped me aboard the Prowler or the trade cog. Drennan gave a hopeless glance back at me, looking me over again from head to heel, his eyes lingering on my chest before answering. "You can fuck her tits and use her hands if you like, the rest is mine" he offered, thus beginning a round of negotiations, his work, for my body. Eventually they settled on a 'fair' offer for anyone who wished to join Drennan's crew. His share of the spoils would be half everyone else's, and I was free for any crewman to use however and whenever he liked, except for my womanhood, which belonged to Drennan alone, as his saltwife. To celebrate their agreement, Drennan had another go at me, while his new first mate, Cotter, took me from behind, the first of many fucks with my husband's new crew.

_

My body had been slung over the edge of the longship, the boat swaying with every thrust, the man behind me burying his cock as deep as he could onto my ass. It hurt less now when the men used me, but I still felt my walls stretching to accommodate even the smallest of their cocks. My heavy breasts swayed back and forth over the waves below, each harsh slam threatening to shove me overboard. "Hurry up Dagmer!" My husband hissed, the rest of the men at their posts, ten at the oars, ten more standing, weapons in hand, preparing for their first raid of the journey. Dagmer grabbed a handful of my hair before yanking my head back, tugging my body backwards into him to meet his thrusts, growing more wild by the minute as his balls slapped constantly against my soft pale flesh. Staring out into the horizon, I could see the indigo sails we'd been tracking, a lone galley in Ironman's Bay, just ripe for capture.

I heard Dagmer bellowing behind me, bucking his hips harshly and more deliberately, controlling his final few strokes, pulling harder at my hair until I let out a soft yelp of pain. With a deep groan he finally finished, emptying his hot, white load into my bowels, flooding my insides with his seed for the fifth time this voyage, not counting when he'd first signed on. He let his cock linger inside me for a time, throbbing and pulsing as it began to soften, releasing his grip on my strawberry blonde locks, letting me hang limply off the gunwale, my fingertips brushing the waves. Drennan grabbed him by the shoulder, dragging him off of me quickly before he could try and steal another round, his cock slipping free from my freshly fucked hole. "Not now, we're almost upon them!" Drennan growled through gritted teeth. At any other time, he was constantly disrespected and taunted by the entire crew, but now, with battle upon them, every Ironborn man obeyed his captain.

As we drew closer to the galley, I could make out the silver eagle emblazoned upon their indigo sails, remembering something from my childhood, forced to study all the houses of Westeros. "Silver eagle on indigo....Mallister?" My brows furrowing as I tried to recall more, my eyes brightening, a smile drawing upon my face for the first time in weeks. The Mallisters were sworn enemies of the Ironborn, tasked with defending the Riverlands from raids, their ships patrolling the coasts to deal with would-be raiders, and this must be one of their war galleys, not some helpless merchant. "Others take me..." I realized suddenly, my heart and smile dropping.

Without thinking, I hurled myself over the edge, my bare body splashing into the cold, salty abyss. As my head rose from the water, I could hear the shouts of my husband and his crew as a volley of arrows flew at them, a horn blast from the Mallister ship signaling their attack, their oars rising and falling swiftly and steadily, their war galley rushing across the waves like some seaborne centipede. As the Mallisters drew closer, the ironborn turned to flee, their longship limping away, dumping the corpses of the fallen over the edge behind them.

As the galley moved beside me, I grabbed onto one of their oars tightly, my legs exhausted from treading water throughout their attack, not knowing if it lasted hours or minutes. I heard muffled shouts and shuffling from within the ship, my oar going limp as I held it. Soon enough, a number of men stood at the edge of their vessel, gazing down at me, two with arrows nocked. "Hold!" The man in the center commanded, their captain most likely. "You a mermaid?" Another man called down, younger, his eyes wide in disbelief.

I shook my head quickly, trembling from the cold. "N-no...n-not m-mermaid" Answering as best as I can, lifting one leg out of the water as proof. "N-not ironborn e-either..." I added, wary of the two archers. "Bring her up!" Their captain commanded, a rope thrown suddenly over the rails to me.

Once I was above deck, someone wrapped a blanket around me, or a cloak, I neither knew nor cared, hugging it tightly around my body, my first real scrap of clothing in weeks, another man passed a skin of strongwine, it tasted vile, but warmed my insides. "What's your name girl?" Their captain asked, sternly, but not unknindly. "W-Wylla..." I stammered out timidly, my bright green eyes staring out blankly.

"Well, you're too pretty to be an ironborn" smirking a little, some of the gathered crew laughing lightly. "How'd you end up out here?" My gaze flickered up to him, studying his features. He was more comely than any man on the ironborn ships, and younger than my first captain, mayhaps in his mid thirties, with fading auburn hair, and a short, salty beard, blue eyes staring down at me.

"I was on a trade cog, out from Lannisport, bound for Barrowton" I began, deciding to start my story there, rather than reveal my highborn status and risk being sent back home to my father as a failure. "Our ship was taken, every man slaughtered, and they...took me." Swallowing sharply as I remembered my weeks of abuse as an ironborn fuckslut.

The captain nodded somberly, "Travel on the Sunset Sea's dangerous these days. I can't take you to all the way to Barrowton, but I can bring you back to Seagard, fresh clothes and a hot meal, sort things out from there" he offered, the first modicum of kindness I'd been shown in, gods know how long. I felt tears well in my eyes as I threw myself at him, hugging him tightly, burying my face into his shoulder, my heavy breasts mashing against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me delicately, letting my cry out everything that had happened to me in the past month.

As our bodies pressed close together, I felt a faint stirring in his trousers, a familiar bulge growing between his legs, rubbing against my thigh. I wiped my tears lightly on his shirt, sniffling a little as I brought my gaze up to meet him, seeing the subtle embarrassment on his cheeks, mostly hidden beneath his beard. My hand flitted absentmindedly down the man's body. I wanted this, for once, I would choose, I wanted to spend at least one night with someone on my own terms, without fear of beatings or worse. I swallowed hard as my eyes met his, biting my lip gently. "I...could use some help...getting warm?" Pushing my tits into him deliberately.

With a few glances at his crew, he nodded lightly, wrapping an arm around my waist, "Of course, I know a few tricks that might help with that" he grinned, a bright, clean smile. Some of his men smirked at us knowingly as we passed by, heading straight toward the captain's chambers. As we reached the door, I looked briefly over the edge, gazing at the deep blue depths, the arrow-addled corpses of my former captors floating lifeless over the waves, the familiar shape of my husband among them, watching as his body drifted further out to sea. I turned my back on him, his wretched islands and vile kinsmen, determined never to meet his kind again, instead wrapping myself around my rescuer, ready for his reward, and for the first time in weeks, I was happy.

12