X Centaurus Ch. 003 (Illustrated!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,015 Followers

"Oh! oh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" screamed Fey as she came HARD. Her cock thickening as cum exploded up it.

Cum hosed so hard into Kayla's belly that it caused a momentary bulge visible through both otterkins before it slopped outward and a solid gallon of cum swelled Kayla's belly and Lily's on top. The otterkins howled, both pawing desperately at the pendulous sphere of cum growing inside them.

Lily's mouth could not open any wider in sheer ecstasy, her tongue lolled from her mouth uncontrolled, her small hands scrabbling at her rapidly filling belly and her ankles drummed against her sister as she came and came and came. Fem cum spraying down the underside of her own belly and coating Kayla as her rigid clit twitched angrily.

The otterkin's combined stomach ballooned outward,pushing Kayla down and stretching Lily's overtaxed T-shirt and causing ever larger lewd ovals of flesh to bulge from the fabric. It held on for a remarkably long time as the otterkin's stomach rapidly reached beachball size before with a loud ripping sound it shredded and blew apart as the otterkin's belly billowed outward.

Fey bucked her lower hips again and again, fifth, sixth, seventh thick ropes of semen brutally surged from her and were forced into Kayla's womb. The otterkin's combined bellies rapidly expanded as gallons of cum rushed into Kayla in pulsing waves. The sisters clung to their belly and full-throatedly screamed and sang as they were filled and filled and stretched and turned into a single double wrapped cum balloon, larger and larger, inflating outward and pressing up against Fey's back horse legs, pushing her hooves aside. By the time Fey was done bucking a massive sphere of flesh seven foot across rested on the floor between her legs.

"Oh, oh gods!, You're more inside me than outside sister," moaned Lily, her small hands sinking slightly into her belly.

"Hnnn! Gooodsss I'm sho full! Her cum is sho h-hot in me, I can feel the heat of it with my h-hands!!" said Kayla rubbing her small hands over the taught surface she was pressed up against, her head now pointing groundward pushed down by her own belly.

The cumfilled twins basked in their filled up state, but only for a moment as Flora jerked her fist to the side and they were forcefully dragged free of Fey's cock. Their pussys let go of it reluctantly, dragging and pulling along its length, deforming over every vein, before it popped free with a lurid squelch. A wet gush of cum came with it and slopping out with that came Kayla's soaked through blue and white striped panties which were now permanently stretched out and hung down from her crotch heavily caked with cum. Kayla's abused reddened puss was left gaping, clutching and grasping at the air, at the massive dick that was no longer there.

The twins gasped and twitched at the sudden empty sensation before they were rolled onto the hay.

"I'm ruined," moaned Kayla "I can never go back to before." The pile of cum filled otterkins moaned and twitched as the male otterkins looked on in horror and shame.

Flora dropped the dildos she'd been pleasuring herself with to the floor and zoomed down on Fey.

"Hey! Fey! Why are you going soft! Oh godsdammit!"

The gnome growled and poked at the rapidly softening horse dick, even using her telekinesis but to no avail, It remained floppy even as the centaur's eyelids fluttered shut with exhaustion.

She gave up trying to coax Fey's cock back to life and turned to the whimpering moaning spherical otterkins with a scowl.

"You used her all up! What about me!"

But they gave her no answer, only moaning and squirming.

"You ruin our wives and then complain? Fuck you gnome!"

Flora turned on the male otterkin still pinned to the wall and they flinched away from her fiery gaze.

"Lazy otterkin with dicks as vanishingly tiny and pathetic as yours that cum just after watching a woman get fucked for three whole seconds don't get to talk back to me."

She closed her fist in front of her face and the males shrieked as they were ripped from the wall and flew through the air. A shutter blew open and the male otterkins were forcefully ejected into the night.

"Egotistical assholes," grumbled the gnome. She looked over the stall. Most of the free space in it was taken up by the cum filled otterkins and Fey. Kayla and Lily were busily thrusting their tails into Kayla's stretched out pussy while holding each other's hands and moaning softly.

Flora shook her head, sighed, and with difficulty let her sexual frustration go. She was glad to have helped some fellow size queens even if she had missed the chance to be dicked herself.

"Goodnight Fey," said the gnome lazily drifting out the window, but the centaur was already asleep.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,015 Followers