X Centaurus Ch. 004

Story Info
Fey finds out just how attractive her massive dick is.
15.1k words
4.31
24.2k
27
5

Part 5 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,017 Followers

Fey woke groggily to the sound of whimpering.

Soft morning light filtered through the cracks in the stable's planking, illuminating the box stall, and more importantly, the three otterkin women who had been turned into moaning cum tanks.

What she had done slowly dawned on the centaur as sleepiness slipped away and she looked around in dismay. The stall stunk of musky stallion cum and hormonal women. Fey lay nestled between the orbs of her own creation, even now the otterkin girls were shoving their tails in their gaped cunts in an exhausted attempt to self-pleasure.

"F-fey" moaned a pair of voices and the centaur looked over to see the otterkin twins, Kayla somehow inside Lily. Lily shuddered every time Kaylas shifted, her swollen belly grinding across her insides and dragging at her stretched out labia.

"Fey, do us again. P-please, I want more of you," moaned Kayla.

Fey looked at the twins, a slightly sick feeling in her lower stomach at what she had done to them, turning the once bouncy twins into a pair of immobile horse cock sluts with a desperate thirst for cum.

As she stared at the twins the other otterkin sphere wailed from beside her and a thick tail slipped free from a gaped cunt along with a shower of girl cum that rained down on Fey's horse half.

She flinched away from it, her breath hitching. She needed to get out of this miasma of her own making. Now. She scrambled at the hay with her hooves, forced to use one of the otterkin spheres for leverage. Managing to get her hooves under her she climbed to her feet. She wobbled for a moment adjusting to her new height, she estimated she'd gained another inch in her sleep.

The otterkins disturbed from their sleepy masturbation cried out for her, begging her not to leave.

"Stay with us!"

She turned tail and ran.

Her hands slammed against the stable door sweeping it open and she dashed out into the warm daylight soaking the inn yard leaving what she'd done behind.

Outside the stable voices were being raised in anger. Ellaria was marching across the yard while stuffing clothing into the dimensional bag at her side. Three furious looking male otterkins were at her heels taking turns to yell at her.

"-what your damned centaur has done to our wives, our property!"

"They don't even look ottery anymore they're more belly than-!"

"She's ruined! I could fit my whole arm in there now!"

"How are you going to take responsibility for your horse whore?"

That last one made Ellaria stop in her tracks. The otterkins stumbled to a halt behind her in surprise.

The elf turned slowly, her eyes narrowed.

"If you say that again-" She held up a hand and a foot wide fireball roared to life in her palm. "If any of you say that again I will lock you inside your own inn and burn it to the dirt. Do I make myself clear?"

The otterkins took an involuntary step back as one with fear in their eyes.

"Y-y-you can't do this! You can't just leave!"

"I can and will. By the sounds of things your wives went to where Fey slept entirely of their own volition. Far from it be me to judge but it rather seems like you had failed to satisfy them as men. Maybe next time put in a little effort and maybe they won't be so eager to jump on the biggest dick that passes through your establishment. Just a thought."

The otterkin who had spoken spluttered and balled his fists. "This is madness!"

"No, this is us leaving. Band on me!"

The elf turned haughtily as only an elf could and strode away. Fey hurried to catch up and was joined by Flora zipping through the air and Vivi doing her best to move quickly with her still pregnant looking belly.

Fey looked over her shoulder as they emerged back onto the dirt road. The three male otterkins were shouting at each other and as she watched one struck another in the eye knocking him to the ground. A brawl started soon after.

She grimaced and turned back to the road. She felt worried, concerned even. She had an instinctive feeling that not just any dick could have caused that reaction in those female otterkins. They were extremely sexually frustrated but it was like Fey had somehow amplified that, let it loose, removed their inhibitions.

She eyed Vivi out of the corner of her eye. The fox girl seemed content, the tense and bothered body language from the day before seemed to be gone, or at least not being displayed.

"...Vivi... Do you feel, uhm, better? Your heat is gone?"

The fox girl blinked up at her. "Oh no not at all, but having your cum in me helps quite a lot, it's like a fire that's being slowly smothered rather than one that's running out of control."

"Do you have the reaction you did around me with others? Do you react that strongly normally?"

She tilted her head to the side. "Mm, no, not exactly. I mean a large alpha male vulpine can get me hot under the collar like that, but that takes a long time of being around them and some, uh, foreplay. You are different, your lower half smells like concentrated masculinity like nothing that I've ever scented before." She shuddered involuntarily. "Like the most virile musky smell, like you could breed and breed and breed and never stop."

Fey bit her lip worriedly.

"I don't think those otterkin girls were behaving normally around me... Is... Is it possible that my scent is also affecting species who aren't usually sensitive to that kind of thing?"

Vivi tapped her chin with a claw. "I don't see why not. It would probably be to a much lesser and varying degree but I'm sure every species with a sense of smell no matter how weak picks up the scent of a potential mate if only subconsciously, it makes sense right?"

"... It does. I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to go into town if that's true..."

Ellaria who had been listening in suddenly spoke up. "I'm fine and I've been around you plenty. Plus it's not like people will be up close with you in town, they likely won't be affected from a distance."

Fey had some doubts about Ellaria's words, especially considering she had maybe tried to get into her tent the night before, but she decided to let it lie for now.

The elf seemed determined to make full use of the day and she had Fey pick up the pace that her longer stride allowed. Ellaria kept up fine with a little exertion but after a few hours of this Vivi was flagging, huffing and puffing as she struggled to keep her cummy pregnancy up. Even the strongest of warriors would falter after carrying several gallons of liquid for hours on end.

"Get. Rid. Of. It." snapped Ellaria staring down the vulpine. They had been forced to stop while the fox girl caught her breath yet again.

"Nuuu! I- I can't! I'll go back to how I was before! I'll die!"

The elf eyed her suspiciously.

Flora let out an annoyed sigh from where she'd been sunbathing while floating through the air. She covered her eyes from the sun and peered down at the out of breath vulpine.

"She's got a point Ella, as annoying as this is I think I prefer it to having her hornier than a four balled tomcat. It's not like we'd make much progress with her trying to dry hump Fey's leg with every step."

Fey blushed. "Uhm that is kinda true."

"Fine, you want her to keep it then you carry her, use your magic and levitate her sorry ass."

"Hey, that's my mana, my magic, you don't just get to decide what I do with it!"

Ellaria gave her a flat look.

"It's fine Flora, just help her get up on my back, if you can take at least some of the weight while we walk that should work."

The gnome opened her mouth, closed it, then relented. She waved her hand vaguely at the vulpine and with a yelp she was lifted into the air. She swiftly moved her over to Fey's stallion half and lowered her down. Vivi clutched at Fey's barrel, her eyes wide.

"There. Problem solved. Stupid lazy fox."

Fey adjusted her hooves. "She weighs practically nothing with your levitation Flora, this should be fine, even for a long trip like this."

"... Well that's nice to hear because I turned it off, you're supporting her all on your own."

The centaur blinked and looked backwards at the vulpine girl who gave her a nervous smile.

"Huh."

"You're stronger remember? And you're probably getting stronger still as you grow. Hey, maybe we can replace preggers over here with Fey, who needs a warrior when you have a centaur shaped unstoppable brick," said Flora.

"Wha- No! You can't do that!" said Vivi suddenly sitting up worriedly.

"She's obviously kidding Vivi, come on," said Ellaria stretching her legs. "Breaks finished guys, time to go."

The band set forth on the road once more, this time setting a much better pace. Ellaria was an elf which meant she rarely ran out of breath and her longer legs allowed her to keep up with Fey, just about. As it was they made surprisingly good time and they left the dirt road and found the paved main road a bit after noon, far sooner than Fey would have expected.

The only issue that had arisen was that Vivi had taken to surreptitiously grinding her crotch into Fey's back, using the vibration and motion of Fey's gait to get herself off. Fey set her jaw and pretended not to notice but the occasional stifled grasp from behind her head was annoyingly distracting and worse it was beginning to stir her dick to life. She tried to think of boring dull things but it was no use, the sound of bobbing flesh smacking against her underside soon joined the clatter of hooves and footsteps on the main road.

The band pointedly ignored the sound.

The road wasn't empty much to Fey's chagrin and the occasional merchant's cart or inter-town traveller passed them by, at first it was passing smiles and waves as was the norm but those smiles and waves were given pause when the owners of said smiles and waves laid eyes on the large horse cock waggling around below Fey.

By the time the town came into view the centaur had gotten significantly better at obliviously ignoring stares at her lower half. Penis? What penis. Selective ignorance was a skill! That said she was quite glad to be nearing the walls of the town and the privacy that an inn promised.

As they approached the gates a pair of guards glanced up at them before going back to dealing with a merchant trying to pay their way through.

"Hey," said Flora, "This might be an awkward time, but your coin pouch is looking a little on the overly-full side Fey."

The centaur turned to see Flora levitating at her rear and peering below her tail where her male and female genitals were.

"Wha- Flora, not now!"

"No, for real, those grapefruits look like they're ready to burst, all taut and rounded and veiny, just saying. Hey, you know I wouldn't have a problem helping you find somewhere warm and tight to put it all." The gnome waggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Fey blushed and glanced back at the guards relieved to see they hadn't overheard. She moved her back legs uncomfortably. She couldn't see for herself but judging by the slightly uncomfortable tightness when she shifted her hips she suspected the gnome wasn't trying to pull one over on her.

"I- it's okay, I'll be fine."

"Hmpph. Suit yourself."

The merchant jumped back on his cart and moved on through the gates leaving the guards looking impatiently at the band. Ellaria stepped forward and produced a bronze metal plate from her bag of holding.

"Adventuring band. Bronze plate."

The guard took the plate and eyed it carefully.

"Funny looking band. Not often you see a gnome, a pregnant person, and a centaur trying to make a living in a line of work like adventuring."

"We manage well enough," said Ellaria.

"Yeah, fuck off you nosey prick!" catcalled Flora.

Ellaria whipped around and glared at the gnome who drifted behind Fey innocently.

She turned back to the guard who was giving her a sour look.

"Ah, sorry about that. Gnomes."

"That's three silver for entry."

"What? That's daylight robbery! No one pays that much!" said Ellaria visibly scandalised.

"Pay it or don't, that's your problem. If you make a fuss there's always the question of public indecency laws and whether or not they really apply to centaurs. I rather suspect with the wood your friends sporting over there that you won't much like which side the law takes, centaur or not."

Ellaria's eye twitched but she grudgingly produced three silver coins and slapped them into the guard's hand. She brushed past him and marched into the city, the band followed in her wake.

"Wow, haven't seen Ella get taken for a walk like that in a while, not often you see blood get milked from a stone." Observed the gnome as she drifted overhead.

"Ah, maybe I should pay for that with my own money Ella, it's my fault I'm like this."

The elf waved her words away. "It's fine. You got your affliction saving Flora and on a dungeon dive as part of a band. If anyone was injured I'd use the band's funds to help get them healthy again if needed, that's just part of being a band, mutually looking out for each other." She eyed the gnome floating nearby, a finger up one of her nostrils. "Right Flora?"

"Uh, yeah, looking out, sure."

The elf shook her head and led the band down the bustling cobbled street they had emerged onto. The air was filled with the scent of food as stalls and shops lining the edges of the cobble tried to flog cheap grub to passers-by. Rich meaty pasties, freshly baked bread, spiced wines, strange spitted monsters roasting over braziers, all competing with the more isolated aromas, the incense of a perfumery, the distant stench of a tannery, the burnt tang of a blacksmith.

It wasn't an unpleasant environment but it was a little overwhelming. Fey eyed the crowd as she passed, it was busy but not overly busy, still, it was enough to make Fey feel uncomfortable. She kept spotting gazes crossing her lower half and pausing momentarily in surprise. Once a female lupine stopped in her tracks and her mouth fell open staring at Fey, her nose twitching at the air. It took her husband literally dragging her away by the arm to get her to move, even then she resisted and tried to follow after the centaur.

Fey felt herself throb at the attention and her balls become tighter still.

Soon enough Ellaria gestured to the side and they turned down a smaller dirtier side street. As they turned the corner a woman who Fey strongly suspected to be a prostitute eyed Fey meaningfully and then winked at her. She blew a plume of smoke Fey's way from the pipe she was smoking and Fey was inundated with the ashy scent of tobacco mixed with cheap perfume. She wrinkled her nose as Vivi who was still sat atop her let out a cough.

"Whores huh? Hey, that's a way we can make a few coins Fey, there must be a bucket load of birds looking to get the rocking of a lifetime in this town."

"You're not whoring me out Flora!"

The side streets they followed got progressively more cramped until they turned into one particularly dingy one where a large bald human wearing a brown cloak was standing in the middle of it. There was no one else around.

He turned to the band and smiled.

"Hello lovelies. Nice day out isn't it?"

Ellaria paused. "If you don't want to be burned into a puddle of molten flesh I suggest you move human."

"Now, now, there's no need to be rude."

The man glanced to the side and three more men slunk from a nearby doorway to surround the band.

"Before you go any further human you should be made aware that we are adventurers with all the abilities that entails. I was not joking when I said I would burn you."

"Huh, funny that, I suppose the Adventurer's Guild is only a few blocks that away, would make sense that a lot of adventurers would pass through here."

Ellaria narrowed her eyes.

"Someone told you we were returning from a dungeon. You're waylaying adventurers to mug them of their loot before they get back to the guild. How utterly disgusting."

The man frowned. "Smart one. Doesn't matter. Drop what you got or forfeit your lives."

Ellaria snorted. "Too bad for you we didn't get anything. The dungeon was a dud."

"Really? Not sure I believe you. That's a dimensional bag on your hip, you could be hiding anything in there, a cart full of gold, a griffon egg, anything, hell the bag itself is worth a pretty penny."

"Try me."

Ellaria snapped her fingers and fire roared to life above her fingers, the flames roiling and coiling in the air like a bag of snakes.

"Ooh, scary. I bet you love to make them scream. Too bad you didn't think one step further and ask why we would even be able to target adventurers such as yourselves."

The man raised his hand and curled his fingers into a fist. Ellaria's flame abruptly winked out.

"Shit, that assholes an anti-mage!" cried Flora a moment before her levitation gave out and she crashed to the ground in a heap.

Ellaria stared at her flameless hand in dismay as Fey's hooves tapped nervously on the ground behind her.

The man drew a broadsword from his side and held it ready as he stepped forward.

"Things don't have to turn out too bad for you knife ears, just give me the bag and you can leave, simples, nothing easier, come on, give it here."

The man held out his hand as he closed on Ellaria.

"Did you think we were an all mage band? Hah!"

Vivi whipped her longsword from her side and confidently jumped down off Fey's back. The effect was spoiled a bit by her stumbling under the weight of her stomach, though she quickly righted herself. She pointed the sword at the man.

"You chose the wrong band to waylay bandit boy. I could take all of you alone and then some."

The man stared at the vulpine a frown on his face.

"Bitch, you're pregnant, you ain't taking shit. Sit down and shut up."

Vivi's mouth dropped open in shock.

"Wha- Fuck you! I'm not pregnant!"

"No, you quite clearly are."

"This is cum! I'm full of cum!"

The man blinked and then as though deciding this crazy person wasn't worth talking to he turned back to Ellaria.

"Look elfy, half your band has lost their magic and the only one who looks like they can fight worth a damn is too pregnant to do so. Give it up alright?"

Ellaria stared the man down and then spat in his face. The man's expression crossed into annoyance as a line of drool ran down his cheek.

"You're not a very nice elf."

He suddenly lunged forward, a hand reaching for Ellaria's neck, arm outstretched, his sleeve rolling back with the motion, his fingers about to grasp-

A hand came down on his bare forearm and the man froze. He looked from the hand gripping his arm like iron up to the centaur who towered above him.

Fey stared back at him.

"Stop."

"If you don't take your hand of me horsey I'm going to lop off that arm of yours."

"You don't have to do this, don't make us fight you."

"You sound like you expect to win. How naive."

The anti-mage set his feet and pulled back on his arm and to Fey's shock she was dragged forward. The man's strength was unreal and she could do little but hang on as her hooves were dragged through the mud.

He grinned up at her shocked face. "Somebody doesn't know very much about anti-mages. Listen girl, I'm going to count to three, if I don't see that dimensional bag in my hand by then me and my compatriots are going to kill you all and leave your corpses in the street for the dogs."

Fey's eyes went round. "W-wait, you can't be serious."

"One."

"Oh fuck this," said Vivi. She flipped her sword in a circle and prepared to charge.

Ellaria held up a hand however and let out a sigh.

"If it's what gets us out of this situation. Very well."

"Two. I don't see that bag in my hand yet elfy."

Ellaria scowled at him and began untying the bag at her hip.

"Excellent, see, no need for blood if-"

Everything suddenly went completely black for Fey as though someone had doused the lights or as though she had been blinded.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,017 Followers