X Centaurus Ch. 049

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I c- can't - I ca- can't- I- AIIIEEEEE!!!"

A second tentacle tip found Kayla's puss and roughly forced its way in next to the thigh thick thing, stretching her labia wide as a third tentacle tip dove in beside it.

In moments foot after foot of tentacle was pouring into the otterkin's pussy, the suckers making a constant pop-plopping sounds as they slipped into the soaking wet orifice, squirt spraying around them as they pushed deeper and deeper, flowing into Kayla's womb along with the first, causing her belly to bulge outward with coiled tentacle shifting and fighting within, her blouse which was stretched taut around her belly ripping asunder.

Kayla grabbed at her roiling belly which was now four feet across, fingernails clawing at her pale skin as she desperately tried to regain some control, but the tentacles only stirred her up even more, suckers kissing at her insides relentlessly driving her mad.

Riley felt what Kayla was feeling to such a degree that she half-imagined her own womb was full of her own out of control tentacles and not just hot precum and horse cock.

She didn't have much time to think on that however as her pussy tentacles hauled her down onto Fey a full foot, medial ring slamming home against her fat pussy causing it to ripple like jelly before slopping past, the ring scraping against her hypersensitive walls and compounding the already compounded pleasure she was feeling.

"HHHAAAHHHhhhh—Oh goddsss I'm gonna die, I cannn't! I cannn't!—aaaAHHAahh!!!"

Screamed the octopuss girl as the top of her precum belly tented out as the tip of Fey's dick reached the other side and began to bulge up between her breasts, parting their softness around them.

The feedback loop of sensation between the two girls was relentless, two drooping hanging bellies, one filled with precum and horse cock, the other filled with huge tentacles going insane with motion.

Riley's ravenous pussy was relentless and dragged the flailing girl all the way down to the base where her fat muff crashed home. The bulge in her belly reached well past her head so that she found her view filled with nothing but her own cock-sleeve of a body.

That is until her pussy tentacles and regular tentacles intent on fucking the absolute shit out of Fey dragged her back up, pulling feet of horse dick all the way free, her labia stretching out inches behind her muff as the cock tugged on her insides, slopping back over the top of the medial ring sending her softnesd wobbling once more.

Then before she even had time to think she was being hauled back down at incredible clip, her fat pussy sucking Fey's cock back inside with violent force, dragging her entire body with it.

She slammed home brutally against the base, all of her softness, which there was a lot, was sent sloshing and rippling with the impact and her and Kayla's voices went hypersonic as their eyes rolled up, squirting over each other in tandem, long powerful jets of hot fluid splashing against each other's skin before waterfalling down to the grass below where it was forming a small lake an inch deep.

Skllrtsh-skllrrtsh-Skllrrrrrrrshhh!

They clutched at each other, hands grasping together, fingers entwining, two girls riding the peak of unimaginable orgasm, perfectly in sync, mouths open wide, tongues straining as bodies stiffened.

And then Riley was rocketing back up, her pussy dragging her away, their arms pulling apart, fingers separating under the incredible strength of Riley's tentacles both inner and outer, dragging her along the cock to be slammed down moments later, then again, and again, long aggressive strokes over and over and over, her womb a queen screaming to be filled.

The sound of wetness and wet body parts slopping and slapping and moving together was incredible, only surpassed by the girls full-throated howling in chorus, their bodies cathedrals to pleasure, more as a fourth tentacle forced its way inside Kayla and they somehow found even greater heights together, minds connected as one.

"Mmmh-hha-Rileeeey!!" wailed Kayla.

"Aah-AAh-Kaylaaaa!!" wailed Riley.

They weren't the only ones to feel pleasure, Fey was moaning and whinnying, mauling at her breasts as her hooves danced, hips beginning to thrust instinctively as Riley slammed home each time, unleashing howl's each time she did so.

That combined with the relentless sucking and fucking of Riley's inner tentacles and cervix was quickly driving Fey to a peak and with a ragged scream she stiffened up. Her massive balls hiked up violently behind her rear crashing against her tail as unimaginable quantities of sperm were unleashed into her shaft, bloating and increasing its girth just as Riley slammed brutally home to the base.

Schllrk-GLLRSCH!!

The cylindrical tented out shape from Riley's precum belly that silhouetted Fey's cock suddenly thrust outward over a foot as a huge arm thick rope of cum blasted into her womb. Thick heavy horse cum gushing into her most sacred place and sloshing back to join the lake of precum hanging down inside her belly, horse cum and horse precum mixing, stirring, bloating out her womb together as her total cumbelly mass exponentially increased.

Riley screeched, scratching and slapping at her cum belly as it ballooned to five-foot across, drooping down to the ground below where it splashed against her pussy juice puddle, then lurched larger still as the next ropes of cum followed, spraying excitedly into her womb to impregnate her a thousandfold, more, forcing her body into a hyper hormonal state as it became gravid with horse cum.

"HNYAAA!!-What is happeningggg!!!" shrieked Riley as her throne of a belly continued to expand below her, pushing up her tentacles and arms. It rapidly filled the space between Fey's legs and began to bulge out to the sides, rolling across the grass as she grew.

"Fey is happening" squealed Kayla as she clutched at her own tentacle filled belly, the feeling of her womb being filled with Fey's cum rushing through her head even though it was just what was transmitted from Riley.

"Ohhh!!" groaned Fey as her cock became stiffer still, pumping uncountable gallons of hyper virile breeding batter into fresh unconquered pussy, instantly creating an extremely fertile and forever cock hungry broodmother.

The mass that was Riley's belly just didn't stop, pushing apart Fey's horse legs, and sliding her hooves across the grass until it was lifting her up into the air, Riley's screams becoming muffled beneath her as she became a cum bed, a few flailing tentacles visible beneath where Fey pressed against her belly and one small hand belong to Kayla caught between them.

Ten feet across the pale belly of the octopus girl continued to rise, eating up the ground of the clearing and causing the rest of the band to yelp and get out of the way as she reached sixteen-foot across and Fey started to near the lower canopy above. Her enormous pulsing balls still throbbed and pumped, lying heavily against the belly of the girl as they continued furiously cram as much horse sperm into her womb as possible. Breeding her so thoroughly that her body became Fey's, permanently marked, no impertinent male able to even imagine satisfying her ever again, a pussy that craved only horse cock, shaped and formed to take only Fey's enormity.

But, at last, even the rage of her balls came to an end, one last powerful jet gushing into Riley, bloating out her belly another foot and coming to a stop at twenty one foot across.

Fey flopped down across the soft belly, hands and hooves indenting the soft shape.

"Oh, my God, I needed that," she breathed, sweaty and exhausted.

She glanced over her shoulder to see a few limp tentacles from under the edge of her barrel as well as a small limp hand, an unmoving hand.

"K-Kayla?" she breathed with concern.

After a moment the hand twitched to her relief and a muffled voice came, saying something, something urgent, the hand waving.

She was about to ask what she wanted when in a sudden flash of blue light, the great cum belly she was resting on top of vanished into thin air.

Fey found herself nearly twenty one feet above the ground with nothing to support her.

Below her was a surprised Kayla, her womb which had been filled with far too many tentacles suddenly and instantly empty, her belly quickly slipping back to flat and trim in an instant as there was no longer any resistance.

They hung for a moment, and then gravity recalled that it was supposed to actually do something and they dropped out of the air like a pair of particurly sexually exhausted lead bricks.

Both screamed as they hurtled toward the ground far below, about to impact just like the nymphs had, brutally and out of control, Kayla about to be squashed beneath Fey.

They were about to hit, both girls crying out, before they started to slow, and then came to a gentle stop on the ground naturally and smoothly.

The two girls' terrified screams awkwardly faltered to a stop.

"I- I'm okay?!" said Kayla checking herself over.

"You don't have to thank me," yawned Flora, fiddling with her magic rectangle as she lazed on the nearby intercity-caravan.

"Th-thank you Flora," mumbled Fey, hurriedly extending her senses through her body to really check she was okay.

"So, do you think you've tamed your first summon?"

Kayla wiped mussed hair from her face and glanced over at Ellaria who was leaning against a tree and reading a romance novel.

"Oh, erm, yes! I kind of cheated though, taming a girl with horse cock is just way too easy, aheh."