X Centaurus Ch. 009

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a moment for Fey to realise that the muffled shouts from below her were from Abby. She shuffled her front hooves on the cat girl's obscenely rounded stomach, her hooves sinking into the pale smooth flesh until she found leverage and lifted her barrel up. The cat girl drew in air, breathing heavy.

"Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Oh my god!"

Fey was too distracted to reply however.

Abby suddenly let out a gasp as Fey's hips began to move again.

"What, what are you doing?!"

"I can't, I need to cum Abby, it's not enough! My balls! They hurt!"

"Nuu I'm too full you caaaan't!"

But Fey didn't listen, her hips only accelerated, each humping motion sending huge ripples across the tight skin of the cat girl's belly and rolling Fey forward over her body until she rolled back the other way with a slosh. She humped harder and faster and thrust and thrust despite Abby's protests

"Ohhgoodd!" groaned Fey, her balls audibly growling and churning and swelling larger.

"Fey!! No- w-wait!"

Fey's hips crashed and slammed against the cat girl's rear, thrusting deeper and harder than ever before, slapping against her bright red jiggling cheeks until Abby's panties suddenly broke with a loud Snap! The portion of cloth inside of her ripped from the part hanging from her hips, leaving a rag around her waist and pushing the ripped free part into her womb.

"Hnyyaaa!" squealed Abby as her swollen sensitive pussy was reamed, every powerful thrust causing the electricity of orgasm to wash over her.

"Oh oh oh!" gasped Fey as she pistoned her self in and out.

"I changed my mind! Fill meee! P-please! FILL MEE MORE! MOREEE! MORREEEE!"

"Hnngtyyah!!"

Fey's eyes rolled back as her hips slammed forward in one final rough thrust, shoving her cock deep into Abby's abused cunt all the way to the hilt.

Fey came harder than she ever had before. She screamed as her balls hiked up and fire exploded down her shaft spreading it wide then blowing into the catgirl's expansive womb.

Abby's belly instantly surged out a foot further and it didn't stop, her stomach rolled across the carpet eating it up as Fey was hiked higher and higher up into the air atop the throne of cum that was the cat girl. Fey let out a gasp as her head bumped up against the ceiling and she had to lean down as she was rapidly pressed up against it.

"AiiiIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Screamed Abby, her legs thrashing at the air from where they stuck out behind Fey, sprays and sprays of squirt raining down from her cunt over her belly. Her body was going wild, the impossible sensation of being stretched beyond her limit over and over and over and over driving her to breaking point. Her tongue lolled from her drooling mouth and her eyes rolled upward as she was filled and filled and filled.

The cat girl just kept on getting bigger, her belly an impossible monument to Fey's non stop surging output. Fifteen foot, sixteen foot, seventeen foot, her belly rolled over a chair and crushed it, a table was shoved out of the way, the bed groaned as Abby enveloped it with cum filled tummy, the music became muffled as her expansiveness rolled over the coffee table.

"Ohh gawwwdd I'm eVeryWheRe!" she wailed and mewled as her belly touched up against the wall.

Somewhere beneath her the bed suddenly collapsed under the weight of her stomach, crashing against the ground as part of her belly dropped down several feet.

By this point Fey was being squeezed up against the ceiling, a curving plain of smooth blemish free pale cat girl skin surrounding her, every second surging outward another few inches sending huge rolling ripples across its surface as another gargantuam rope of cum sprayed into her.

"Ismg sood beeg sho beeg!" slurred Abby, her tongue sloppily hanging from her mouth, her eyes half lidded.

Abby was a gibbering ruin by this point, fucked hopelessly silly and lost in a nonstop train of rolling chain orgasms that obliterated any reason and sense, her cum tummy out massing her a hundred times over.

Fey cried out and with one final ball straining surge Fey sent her last heavy spraying cum shot into the girl, her belly billowed outward another three feet, bulging up around the centaur's body and closing in on the ceiling. Fey worried she was going to get crushed by her own cum.

CRACK!

The entire cum filled cat girl suddenly shifted beneath Fey and she looked around to see one side of the room begin to break apart, a huge split appearing near the ceiling.

"Oh no!"

The wall suddenly gave and came crashing down in the room next door. Abby's belly flooded into the new space, rolling over the flattened wall and spreading outward, Fey sunk downward with a yelp.

"Fey? What the hell happened!?"

She turned to see Ellaria standing on the bed of the now open plan rooms, her hair was floating around her head and a couple of embers spun lazily in the air.

"Uhm, h-hey Ella. Uhm I think I- I'm properly empty n-now, I don't feel any discomfort!"

The elf stared at the room filling mass that was the cat girl. After a moment she wiped some drool from her lip and swallowed. Her eyes, with difficulty, returned to Fey.

"Uh, right Fey, uh g-good to hear, hope you can build up that much cum agai- I mean I hope that this doesn't happen again."

There was a naked drake next to Ellaria. His jaw hung down limp and he looked like he couldn't quite process what was happening.

Ellaria elbowed him in the side and he seemed to snap out of it.

"Holy shit you weren't kidding! What the fuck!"

"This is ah, a little more than she normally outputs."

"Gods, you destroyed the room!"

"Mm, that might be a problem."

"The Madame is going to flip her shit!"

"I, ahem, might currently have a small financial problem."

"You can't pay for it can you." The drake rubbed at his face.

"No. I spent all our funds on trying to help Fey."

"Gods. Alright, gods, you're lucky I really like you. Listen, get her down from there, I know a way out where you won't be seen."

"Fey?"

"Uhm, j-just give me a second I'll see if I can get down."

The centaur shifted her hips and began awkwardly moving backwards, her hooves sinking into the cat girls bed of a stomach. She had to apply some real force once her medial ring met the cat girl's cunt, dragging it outward until with a wet schlooopop! it came free.

"Ughwaa! Ishm sho full! Sho full!! Sho mush cummies! Isch sho warm!" slurred the cat girl, completely oblivious to what was going on, lost in the mists of pleasure overdose.

Fey shuffled backwards further until the flared head of her dick was dragging and bulging out her cunny shockingly far until with an obscene wet sucking queef it burst free. A leg thick hose of pressurised cum sprayed out of the cat girl's gaped red pussy, splattering up against Fey until her womb managed to close off the lake of cum in her. A thick river of white slowly oozed down the massive sloping curve of her belly.

As Fey passed Abby's rear she realised just how ruined she was, her pussy was so open that she suspected she could put her arm in it. A gaping twitching cavern that clutched desperately at the air, at a cock that no longer filled it, thick strands of cum connecting the top and bottom folds. She could even see the puckered entrance to her womb at the back, a piece of Abby's torn lace panties trapped in it. As she watched a rivulet of white slipped free before being cut off, the cervix trying its best to hold back the massive lake behind it.

If Abby was a Size Queen before, well now she was a full on Size Empress. She was never going to be able to go back to regular males.

Fey licked her lips. A sudden possessive urge to take this well bred girl with her, to make her hers, her brood mother, part of her harem. She shook her head. What was that thought? Ridiculous. She had to get out of this thick hormonal miasma, the estrous stench of the motherly cat girl was affecting her thoughts.

She slid down the sloping curve of the cat girl's belly, her hooves clacking down on the floor of the other room.

Ellaria walked around her looking her over.

"Well you're now soft, that's a good sign, and your balls are only a little larger than when we first came to town and nowhere near as stressed looking. I think, I think this was a success! I made the right choice!"

"Mhm! I feel so much better! Like all the pressure has been lifted!"

The drake looked from the centaur to the small hill that was Abby.

"You bloody better feel better after what you did to her! My god! How am I going to explain this!"

"Just say 'adventurers', people tend to have a blind spot for that since adventurers kind of come with expectations and a reputation. It was her choice to let us in."

The drake gave Ellaria an extremely sceptical look, his lips set in a line. He waved his claws madly at Abby as if to say what the hell kind of adventurer does that?!

"Are you going to help us escape or not?"

"Fuck! Fine. Come with me if you don't want to get caught."

The drake led the elf from the room, a very very very relieved centaur happily trotting in their wake.