X Centaurus Ch. 033

Story Info
Returning to the city very preggers.
10.1k words
4.55
6.4k
8
1

Part 34 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,010 Followers

Previously on Centaurus: A Queen and her subjects petitioned Fey to save their species from extinction as all their males had died out. Fey agreed but things soon spiraled out of control with just one greedy princess left at the end become vast and gravid with both cum and magic.

Now, Chapter 33:

The white dome speckled with the occasional pink scale could still be distantly seen over the treetops, even after the band had been travelling for some time, the cum belly of the princess was just that large.

"Well, I think this is the first time you've made a landmark Fey, probably a permanent one judging by the frankly insane amount of magical power that princess is radiating. I can't see anything or anyone being able to move her if she doesn't want them to, she's like a bulwark fortress unto herself. I'd go as far as saying this is a, ahem, total catastrofuck, as Flora would probably put it," said Ellaria. The elf was still completely stark naked, strolling over the grass by the road, elegantly arced pregnancy swaying gently side to side with each motion.

"I did not cause that! I did not! I did it with them a little bit just like they asked, a-and I didn't make Princess Priscilla really huge, she did that herself by stealing from the others!"

"She's right," said Lily between mouthfuls. The otterkin had a plate balanced on her chest as she walked, the levitating bra helping to keep it all up. She was surrounded by a dozen teddy bears who were also carrying plates stacked with food. Her breasts had visibly inched larger since she had woken that morning, Vivi's attempts at trying to sate the ravenous little otterkin's appetite proven hopeless. "She didn't make the princess like that, the princess did, and the Queen. My teddybears saw and heard everything, really It was all the lizardfolk's squabbling and nothing to do with Fey, if anything Fey got taken advantage of for being a nice person." She shook her head as she scarfed down ten rashers of bacon in one go. "Monsters aren't good, they eat people, they can never be good, only totally evil baddies who need to be stopped... Erk!"

Lily nearly choked on her next mouthful of bacon as a glossy white tentacle flicked one of her nipples painfully hard, a sprinkle of milk coming with it. After a moment of spluttering on too much bacon the otterkin managed to look over at Vivi who had her paws on her hips, a halo of tentacles around her emerging from her pussy.

"Er, with the exception of Wummy, of-of course, ob-obviously!" corrected Lily.

The sound of strange beeping and jingling noises coming from below Fey interrupted them from continuing, along with furious tapping and muttering, and then a loud "GAME OVER" voice followed by the gnome's colourful swearing.

Fey shifted uncomfortably, her gentle trot not as smooth as she would like. It just wasn't easy to be smooth when you had a gnome girl using your dick as a bed. Flora had grabbed the position once they had decamped from the Princess, flitting underneath her barrel and lying on top her length, squeezing herself between the top of Fey's dick and her barrel above, thighs straddling the thickness, knees pressed in either side as she rested her stomach atop, the short flitty white micro skirt she had taken to wearing since her birth resting gently over her rotund rear and draping over Fey's rigidity.

Of course while the gnome girl was no longer pregnant she did still have enormous breasts and the great soft pillowy orbs spilt down either side of Fey's dick. More importantly, the gnome was essentially giving Fey a very slight walking boob job. That was contributing to her lack of smoothness the most.

"Fuck fuckity fuckfuckfuck what even is this bullshit, I move left and right on the tracks and I jump up and down but the spikey bullshit hits my little guy and the coins don't even do anything!"

Flora grumbled and Fey let out a little shiver as she felt the vibrations of the gnome's voice roll through her cock. That was unavoidable considering how close the gnome was, she was essentially wrapped around her dick with only her head peeking past the crown, her arms hung dangling below holding up the glowing rectangle to her face which she was furiously tapping at. She was so incensed by whatever it was that she was doing with the rectangle that it was almost like she had completely forgotten that her chin was resting on the ridged edge of the blunt tip and that she was lying lazily atop a centaur's dick.

Fey couldn't help it, a quick spray of precum gushed from her urethra and splashed against the glowing rectangle, the clear fluid beading on the glassy surface, and wetting Flora's bare forearms.

"Hey! Do you mind? I'm trying to play down here! Gods how many times is this now, control yourself you damned horny centaur!"

"It- It's a l-little m-much together!" keened Fey.

Of course, Flora wasn't the only one causing her problems. Octavia had not been happy that Flora had snatched up Fey's dick as a bed, and worse, wasn't even being penetrated by it! Such a waste! She had complained loudly and annoyingly until Fey offered her a ride on her back in the hopes that she would quiet down.

The mousekin had agreed... but once she had gotten on top of Fey's back she had progressively inched herself backwards, grinding her soaking pussy on top of Fey with each motion until she had finally slid all the way back to Fey's rear and then eased herself down the arcing curve of her buttocks... and landed on top of Fey's enormous balls, using them as a seat.

Of course her balls had not reacted well to that and Octavia's soaked shorts were being roughly and violently massaged as unimaginable amounts of horse sperm threw themselves at the interior of Fey's testicles over and over and over desperately trying to get inside the mousekin's swollen pussy just a little bit above.

Octavia let out another little gasping yelp as the surface of Fey's balls bulged out and pushed against the tight fit fabric of her soaked short shorts, actually managing to spread her puffy lips with the slight bulge, then pulled back and thrust again, punching at her clit. She fell forward with a toe-curling squeal over Fey's rear as she came, a fresh wash of her juices spilling down the much greater than melon-sized balls.

This only seemed to excite the sperm more and the thrusting up into her redoubled.

"G-gods how are they s-so damned virulent!" she cried, biting down hard on her lip. "It's unreal!"

Breath heavy, body sweaty, Octavia tried to focus on the real task at hand. A book was open and set out on top of Fey's haunches, the mousekin desperately trying to hold it in place with one hand while with her other hand she frantically scribbled, pen held in a death grip.

She cried out once more, pen scraping a long line over the page.

"D-dammnit Fey I-I need to get this wr-writtennnnn ddooowwwnn!"

"You can move you know!!!" wailed Fey back as a full-on cup of precum sprayed from her cock, back spattering from the glowing rectangle into Flora's face leaving her sputtering. "You don't have to sit on my balls!"

"NUU! I need to sit on your balls Fey! They're my inspiration! My muse! I can't write my best otherwise and then the newsletter wouldn't get the best stories and all your female fans wouldn't cum as hard over you Fey!"

"But I really don't want that!" wailed Fey.

"You do though!" Octavia wailed in turn "Think of how many will fantasise of being fucked by you and seek you out once they hear you are for real! You'll never want for emptying your always overfilled balls and they'll be totally understanding and accepting of you!"

"I already get too much! I don't want more- more- more pussies to stretch and fill and girls to ruin- I- D-don't I want tha- No I don't!"

Fey shook her head, trying to get control of herself. A little clarity returned and she managed to calm her body somewhat, the now constant sprays of precum returning to happening only every so often to Flora's relief. She breathed in then slowly breathed out.

"Fine. Write your stupid newsletter story Octavia. But it better be good..." she glared over her shoulder at the mousekin practically hugging her rear. "Make me sound like a good person, a... hero, a healer hero!"

"Well, a hero to girl's pussies I suppose-"

"Not that!"

"Right right. Well you don't have to worry about it being good-" She paused as Fey's balls ground against her particularly violently, "-because I asked Vivi for help!"

"Oh with the writin-" Fey's face paled as she suddenly realised that the rather straight forward and unreserved warrior Vulpine did not have a talent for writing, no, she had a talent for something else, something that had caused her enough trouble in the past.

She turned her head stiffly to see Vivi finished up with the drawing she had been working on. She flipped and flourished and spun her pen and returned it to the writing case that one of Wummy's tentacles held out. How the fox girl was able to draw and walk so easily at the same time was because she was in fact no longer walking. The fox girl had been lifted into the air as two dozen pussy tentacles cupped her and also acted like undulated legs, legs that gave her a perfectly smooth ride as she balanced the paper on her breasts.

With a satisfied grin she shuffled through the papers and Fey looked on in dismay as she caught graphic glimpses of tented out bellies and stretched pussies and extraordinarily detailed depictions of her dick down to the very last vein.

"Oh. Oh no." whispered Fey. Considering the reactions of the minotaur girls when they had seen Vivi's works she dreaded to think of the utter devastation the Fey Hunting Club's newsletter was about to bring to the female population of Bine.

A tentacle scooped up the finished with papers and carefully placed them in Octavia's hands. The mousekin flipped through them, her motions slowing and her eyes widening as she took in each progressively more sexual and obscene image, she shuddered violently as she reached the last page, her lower lip trembling as the sound of a fresh wave of girl cum washing down Fey's balls to rain down on to the ground below broke the air.

"Wh-when W-Wummy, dragged me over and got me to ask- I didn't know, I- I didn't realise that Vivi had-" she breathed out unsteadily, "Had such a talent for capturing your essence F-Fey, it's like... magic. A crude barbarous warrior being able to- to-..."

"I am pretty amazing," agreed Vivi.

"You can't publish them! You can't!" said Fey.

"No way, these are at the cutting edge of Feyness, the closest a girl can get to knowing what it's like to be utterly and truly fucked into the ground and that the pathetic little needle dicks and weak thimble spurts that guys give are just a faint shadow of what sex can truly be, that there is so so much better. I know people are going to lose their shit over this stuff, we're never going to be able to print enough copies!"

Fey raised her hands to her face and let out a long suffering groan.

--

As they neared the city the band started to perk up. The promise of staying at Rina's comfortable mansion and sampling her posh food was magnified in appeal by the gruelling experience of the long excursion out to the dungeon.

Fey especially could barely keep her hooves from skittering across the paved road in excitement. Although that might have been in part because both Flora and Octavia were on her genitals and getting friskier by the moment. She squeaked as Flora rested her mouth on the rim of her tip, absentmindedly nibbling at the hard flesh as she distractedly continued to fiddle with the glowing rectangle. Octavia for her part had wrapped her long mouse tail around Fey's balls and was squeezing down then releasing, squeezing then releasing, like some kind of anxiety relieving therapy as she quickly flipped through her work for the newsletter, editing and making tweaks as fast as she could.

The both of them seemed to have failed to notice the effect they were having on Fey, especially not their combined effect.

They rounded a corner in the road and for the first time others came into view, a small line of merchant caravans pulled by horses each stacked high with crates and wares. The line was only broken by a colourful caravan draped in a multitude of fabrics, a carefully stitched sign on the side proclaiming them as 'Head-Over-Heels! Tumblers for hire!'

The band neared and at first, they were ignored, then, as was inevitable, a rather fat merchant perched on the rear most caravan caught sight of the completely stark naked elf that was Ellaria. In a second his face descended down from a pinkish colour down to a blushing red then a deep ruddy crimson that made his cheeks look liable to explode. The man tried to speak, barely croaking out a gasp before his precarious position betrayed him and he slipped, crashing down to the road below with a thump.

The rest of the caravaneers turned to see what had happened and went very round eyed as they caught sight of Ellaria, mouths flopping open, drinks spilt or spat, food being lifted by spoons frozen in mid air.

"....I'm naked again. Aren't I." said Ellaria in a dead flat voice.

"Erm, y-yes."

She turned on the others, eyes blazing. "And you didn't think to tell me!? I'm your captain and you just let me walk around stark butt naked for everyone to see?!?"

"Well," said Flora, "I could have told you, but, this is so much funnier, so I didnt," a suppressed laugh followed which escaped into a cackle followed, a long cackle.

"S-sorry there just wasn't a good moment-"

"Hey! I thought you wanted to be naked!"

"I was using you for drawing practice."

Ellaria fumed at the others as members of the caravan stood on their carts and stared, fingers pointing, awed voices too along with a few lewd remarks.

Flora's cackling turned up a notch as the fat caravaneer scrambled to his feet and then took a knee on the road and produced a ring from his coat.

"My gods, to see such a sight, I- I cannot live on without your beauty, p-please- PLEASE MARRY ME!" blurted out the merchant holding up the ring, hands trembling.

The cackling turned into a splutter as Flora went past the known gnome limitations in levels of cackling and she choked on her own spit. She still somehow managed to get a "HA!" or two out between desperate red faced gasps for breath.

Ellaria glared flaming daggers at the gnome.

"You're like a pathetic little fish dragged out of water and left gawping for air on the beach Flora. Do you need some help getting in the water? Encouragement? Perhaps say, If I asked, would you kindly... swim back to the ocean."

Fey yelped as the gnome began doing the breaststroke on top of her dick, her motions frantic, kicking and swimming for dear life as her laughter died this time for real.

"Hey! hey! You can't make me swim on land! Ella! ELLLLAA!!"

Ellaria flatly ignored her pleas and turned as Wummy passed her a clean white puffy blouse and skin tight leather trousers which she began putting on.

Below Fey Flora's swimming was becoming more frantic, entire body shifting back and forth as her legs kicked frantically behind her, hands scooping the air in front.

Unfortunately for Fey the motion was also causing Flora's breasts to sway and roll back and forth on her cock, a breast stroke boob job. The centaur was rapidly starting to lose it, her hooves dancing across the paving, her rear bucking up into the air as the stimulation grew, cups and cups of precum being splashing over the road. The bucking of course only made things worse as Octavia was flung around like she was riding an out of control bull, only remaining seated by clamping down on the testicles she was seated upon, her thighs squeezing inward as her mouse tail wrapped tight around the churning things.

It was the final straw for Fey and with a shrill whinnied cry she heaved, front lifting from the ground as she pawed at the air, rearing up, backs arching, stiff erection proudly protruding from between her back legs, disastrously pointed in the direction of the caravans.

"OH G-GODS!!"

Fey ejaculated and thick heavy cum exploded from the tip of her cock and was sent shooting up into the air far above, white arcing over the entire line of caravans, a line that after a fraction of a moment suspended came back down to earth.

Fat globules of horse cum splashed over the caravaneers, steaming hot sticky white stuff that stuck itself to canvas coverings and rolled down sides, an incredible amount of horse cum that was instantly joined by another line then another as Fey's cock spurted freely, line after line after line sent shooting through the air, a still swimming short stack gnome atop only causing each ejaculation to unload that much more.

The tops of the caravans were plastered in white and the road was puddled with the stuff by the time Fey's front hooves came back down to ground with a boom and scatter of splintered stone as her hooves shattered the paving.

Unfortunately, that hardly meant her ejaculation was over, and she slapped her hands to her eyes in shame as her cock continued to spray and buck, white cannoning from between her front legs in shallow arcs to splash over the back few carts, their sides becoming caked in six inch thick layers of cum as the obscenely loud fluid continued to smack and splatter against itself. It didn't take long for the caravans to be lost from sight underneath the coating, a hump of white next to them marking the fat merchant, still kneeling in marital proposition, wedding ring held in hand, fat lines of horse cum drooling onto the road from his outstretched arm.

The road itself wasn't much better. A cone of white stretched from between Fey's hooves outward, cummy obliteration, a fat coating of steaming hot horse cum that seared the senses and carpeted the paving.

Fey parted her fingers over her eyes and peeked through, dreading what she would find. Then finding that she had in fact wildly underestimated how bad it was she quickly closed her fingers again and tried her best to pretend she wasn't there and her burning red cheeked shame hadn't actually just happened.

Ellaria flipped and arranged her fiery red hair behind her head then pursed her lips at her bulging belly which made the blouse a rather tight fit, the buttons barely holding together as they were stretched over the smooth curve, gaps between puckered wide showing skin.

"Not ideal," she muttered, then glanced at the disaster scene that was the caravans, "even less ideal... Flora, would you kindly stop swimming."

A sigh of desperate relief came from below Fey and then "Hey! I'm not getting the blame for this one! This mess is all your fault! I'm entirely innocent!"

"...There may have been... a minor miscalculation..."

"Oh stop fretting," said Octavia, "Just walk by like nothing even happened, everyone will be in too deep a state of shock to understand what they're covered in let alone having a go at us."

"Bold. Bold and fearless. I like it," said Vivi nodding with chin cupped in paw.

"What have you got to lose?" said the mousekin spreading her arms as she sat atop Fey's balls.

"Hmm. I suppose we can only try. Getting away without being mobbed by furious merchants would be... quite nice. Very well."

Ellaria strode forward, head held high, long elegant elvish legs eating up the ground. The others hesitated then followed much more meekly.

Surprisingly, despite their party being so eye-catching and very noticeable, the caravaneers were still too confused about what had just happened to pay them any attention. Octavia had been entirely correct, having a small lake of cum dumped on your head tended to put a person on the back foot when trying to reason out what was going on.

In fact, they barely caught a glance, the people too busy wiping cum from their faces, and shoving blobs of hot horse cum from their caravans. It wasn't until they reached the colourfully clothed caravan that someone finally noticed them, two someones.

Stratothrax
Stratothrax
1,010 Followers