X Centaurus Ch. 033

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A female squirrel with very short grey fur poked her head from the cloth and blinked in the air, her nose twitching furiously as the scent of all the cum hit her like a truck.

"I don't believe this, after I just had it all steam cleaned too! We suddenly get this- this smelly- this- hmm wait, what is this stuff?"

The squirrel girl hesitantly scooped up a tomato sized blob of viscous white from the colourful canvas and raised it to her head. She hesitantly sniffed, her cheeks becoming a little flushed before she poked a small pink tongue free and touched it against the glossy white, then blinking she touched it again, then she opened her mouth and took a bite, scooping a mouthful of horse cum into her small mouth, her cheeks bulging out with the mass.

Her brow furrowed as she sloshed it around, trying to understand what it was she was tasting, stirring her tongue through the slurry. After a moment she froze up, quite what it was finally dawning on her. Too late however as she was already in the middle of swallowing the mouthful and the slippery substance slipped down her throat in one go before she could stop it.

She opened her mouth in horror but it was all gone, she had swallowed it all.

"Oh- Oh gods, I think I reeeeally shouldn't have eaten that..." she noticed she still had a blob of cum on her paw and flicked it off.

"Eaten what?" came a second voice as a second person hauled aside the cloth revealing that the caravan was filled with tumblers equipment, hoops and acrobatic stands, aerial silks and juggling pins.

The second girl was human like, only the fluffy white tipped ears poking from atop her bouncy white hair and her very large yellow eyes suggesting she was something else, that and the simply enormous ringed lemur tail that circled around the squirrel girl and caringly rubbed at her cheek.

The lemurkin wore a lacey white leotard that matched her hair and completed her acrobats aesthetic, the bottom of it a tall narrow V exposing her hips. She wore nothing else, not even shoes, and her arms and legs were exposed to the air.

"I didn't eat anything, n-nothing at all!" said the squirrel girl, giving her best poker face.

The lemurkin lifted an eyebrow at that, then flicked a dribble of white from the squirrel girl's lip with the tip of her tail. "Some kind of cream or pastry? You could have saved some for me- for m- m-?"

The lemurkin's voice petered out as she noticed that the white stuff was on their caravan too, and as she turned her head she saw everything else that was coated in the stuff. She blinked as she abruptly realised what it was she was smelling. Then she swallowed, a thought occurring to her.

"Hey, uh, was there, uhm, w-was there a centaur seen around, somewhere m-maybe?"

"Yeah, I guess you mean that one over there?"

The lemurkin snapped around, eyes locking onto Fey like a laser.

"They weren't pulling my leg, I don't bloody believe it!... but then!"

The lemurkin began frantically sorting through the piled up stuff in the caravan until she found a cloak patched in a rainbow of colours. She quickly threw it around her shoulders and drew up the hood, then slipped down the side of the caravan, bare feet landing in a thick puddle of cum with a wet splat. The cum immediately started to ooze and roll up her bare legs, seeking. The lemurkin blinked down at the goop.

"Sheesh, they didn't mention anything like this."

She stepped free of the puddle and swiftly flicked the centaur cum free from her bare skin.

"What are you doing?!" hissed the squirrel girl.

"Shush, look just grab your hooded cloak, quickly now, she's getting away."

The squirrel crossed her arms and stubbornly remained where she was.

"Explain or I'm not moving an inch."

"I can't just- it's too much to believe in one go, listen, this is about saving our business."

"How Zoey? How is chasing after a random centaur and leaving our stuff behind on the road saving our business?"

"I know a way to let us do S tier acrobatic tricks, the kind the nobility pay out the nose to see!" said Zoey spreading her arms.

"What?"

"I know a way that we can become so flexible that we can do stuff only zero point one percent of acrobats can do, I'm sure of it, those minotaurs should not have had bodies as flexible and pliable as they did, minotaurs aren't flexible or pliable! Minotaurs are about as flexible and pliable as brick shithouses!"

"...What???"

"They're getting away! I- I can't explain it fast enough!"

Panicking now Zoey's long lemur tail whipped into the caravan, grabbed a second patchwork cloak, slapped it down on the squirrel, wrapped around her waist, and then lifted her bodily into the air. She then dashed between the caravans, stealthily shadowing after the band, struggling squirrel girl still held up in the air with her tail.

--

The band's entrance into Bine was mostly fine. In fact the sleepy looking guard who had checked them hadn't been able to take his eyes off Ellaria and hadn't even noticed anything out of place with Fey, or certain girls chest sizes, or the absurdly pregnant Vivi. They had almost gotten in without a single problem at all, but then as they passed through the large gate a cry broke the air and the band turned back to find... nothing. There appeared to be nothing wrong with anything, that is until a message runner came hurtling down the road toward the city entrance and tried to pass through. He crashed against something soft and invisible so hard he nearly snapped his neck and was sent rolling head over heels backwards as he bounced off.

"Help me!" wailed Kayla.

"K-Kayla? Are you... are you stuck?"

A meek sad voice replied. "Yes, I can't fit... I'm t-too pregnant now..."

"My gods! How much larger did she get overnight!?"

"Well she was just behind Flo in level of pregerness, course she would have a surge of growth too."

"And we didn't see it because she's invisible... But then, how big is she?"

The band eyed the wide city gate, a huge thing built to take the massive intercity caravans like those of Rina's company two abreast. If she'd gotten stuck... Well then she was at least as large as Flora had been and probably significantly larger.

A guard on the other side placed his hand on the invisible wall, clearly very confused. He was just getting ready to draw his sword and start prodding when Flora who had been trying to tug the otterkin out finally succeeded and with a scuffed popping sound the gate was unblocked, Kayla set free... to go rolling into the nearest row of market stalls.

With a crunch the market was flattened and the stall owners either squashed against the ground or bounced into the air. Only for a moment did the soft invisible mass rest however as Flora jerked her up making her float.

The band crept away as the air was filled with angry shouts. The dazed merchants who had been squished by Kayla's softness picked themselves up and soon joined the cries of anger.

--

"Well, what are we doing first? What's the priority?" said Vivi as she hefted her weapon egg under one arm. The band had found a deserted alley not far from the entrance

"Kayla needs a Class, we should have helped her get one ages ago, after the dungeon and everything I feel so guilty!" said Fey, her hands fretting.

"Uhm, that is if it's not too much trouble," came Kayla's quiet voice.

"See! It's the right thing to do!"

"That's a point," said Flora. "But allow me to make a counterpoint. Give me my fucking cut and let me gambley gamble that shit, gods knows I haven't let loose in a while."

"Well now you have said that absolutely not," said Ellaria.

"Oh fu-

"Would."

"N-no I d-didn't mean-!"

"You."

"Please no! Please captain!"

"Kindly."

"I promise to behave captain ma'am!" said Flora, attempting her best impression of a straight-backed military salute, eyes wide and fearful.

"Hmm. Better." said Ellaria, easing off. Flora shuddered and sighed in relief.

The elf turned to Vivi. "The absolute priority is quite obvious. You are holding it. We need to understand these eggs as soon as possible. We do not know when they hatch or if they will hatch, they could hatch in ten minutes or a month or never, and also importantly, we do not know what they contain."

"Who would be able to tell us about that?"

"Well, I did consider a healer and I have already asked Fey if she can tell us something about them."

"I, uhm, can't. I can't extend my healing senses inside, the shell is really really really really dense."

"Which means we need someone higher level than Fey."

"M-much higher level, I can usually tell how much higher level I would need to be to push my healing sense through a surface or armour or fabric on a patient, but I uhm, can't with this."

"Right, and the only place you might find a healer of that calibre is at one of the city's hospitals. So, we shall proceed there and-"

"I think that's a bad idea. What if they are weapons?" interrupted Vivi, holding her egg closer, a little defensively.

Ellaria raised an eyebrow at the fox girl.

"They aren't w-weapons they're my eggs Vivi, stop acting like you're going to bash things over the head with them!"

Vivi waved her paw dismissively. "I don't mean in that way, I mean like, what if they aren't eggs, what if they are all really really powerful magical bombs?"

The band stared at her.

"Oh come on don't look at me like that, this all originated from a secret dungeon made by gods knows who, and a giant mechanical sphere thing clearly insanely magical, remember?"

"I really have no idea what you are suggesting," said Ellaria.

"The giant sphere is a weapon that made Fey into a weapon who then makes girls into weapons that go boom! All those eggs in Kayla explode at once and the city would be flattened."

"I'm not cumming bombs!"

"I'm not pregnant with bombs!"

"How do you know? You don't, do you?"

"We do not. That is why we're going to see a high level healer Vivi."

"A high level healer, likely one of the hospital heads, extremely powerful and has lots of strong people with them."

"...yes?"

"How do you think they will react when a band wanders in with enough bombs to kill everyone in Bine? I don't think we'd ever see the outside of a prison again if that happened. Just sayin'."

"I don't believe this, what utter-"

"Do you remember the giant sphere in the dungeon El? We thought it was the boss of the dungeon for a reason... it looked like a machine meant for war, tell me it didn't."

Fey, Ellaria, and Flora paused, the uncomfortably terrifying memory being recalled by each of them, that vast incomprehensible space, magical technology, all far far beyond anything they had ever heard of.

"So what do we do instead? We need information, do you have something in mind?"

"Dunno, but like, we just need to see through the material right? Any artificer could do that."

"...That's... actually a pretty good point, about the artificers, not the bombs. And likely to be far cheaper. Huh."

"Are we sure she's a warrior Class? She's way too sharp for my liking sometimes."

Vivi looked incredibly smug hearing that, and somehow so did Wummy, a smug fox girl surrounded by smug tentacles.

"Fine. We shall go find one of these Artificers. If they disappoint we shall 'risk' the hospital."

Fey turned and followed after the already striding elf. A flash of patchy colour from the other end of the alley caused her to pause however and she turned to see who it was.

Nobody was there.

Deciding it must have been her imagination she hurried to catch up to the others.

--

"Did that insanely pregnant vulpine really just say bombs and- and- did she have a fucking slime monster in her pussy? I really don't like this Zoey!"

"Hush you're being silly, they were clearly joking, or something, and that slime was an illusion spell or, s-something, obviously! Listen, the important thing is what we stand to gain Penny, we could become the most flexiblest acrobats ever if we could just-"

"Just what Zoey? Just what?"

"Well, I may not have fully explained the, hmm, process to become flexible, there may be some, ah, light and gentle sexual activities involved, it's nothing I'm sure, I promise you will barely notice being penetrated."

Penny stared at the lemurkin.

---

The artificer they found wasn't that far from the alley. A small shop set back a few paces from the crowded street, a clutter of devices large and small, wood and metal crammed into the space outside, some even spilling out onto the street's paving. A heavy sign chained above made from a myriad of metals forged into letters made it clear that it was an artificer if the collection of things was not enough.

Unfortunately, they had not gone unnoticed and a trail of girls followed in Fey's wake, trying desperately to pretend they weren't stalking the centaur but simply happened to be headed in the same direction. The problem was that with so many all doing the same thing it became rather obvious.

One group seemed separate from the others however a smaller more serious group who didn't seem to care if they were seen. In fact, strangely enough they had eyes for Octavia. The mousekin realising they were there wandered over and a furtive argument broke out until the mousekin produced her book. The crowd of girls swarmed it, forming a huddle as they skimmed through it, page after page being flicked past, tails slowly flagging into the air as thighs were eased together.

The huddle broke, faces flushed and breath heavy, the girls looking at the beaming Octavia with new eyes, a sense of awe even, a conqueror returned to their home city, the population eager to throw a parade.

In fact they looked ready to pick the mousekin up and carry her through the streets when she held up a hand, expression dead serious. Her hand dropped down and she produced a bundle of paper. The group of girls stared in confusion, drawing closer, the first sheet was shown, then the next, then the next, they stared down at the drawings in dead silence, hips rocking side to side, a shiver rolling through the group as hands descended entirely unconsciously, slipping below waistbands and panties. A chorus of soft whimpers grew throughout the group as the pages turned until one jack russell terrier dogkin with red floppy ears atop chin length auburn hair lunged for the papers, snatching half of them from Octavia's grip. Chaos immediately broke out with the girls fighting to get at the pages, snatching them from the air, trying to grab them all for themselves. The fight spilled outward and crashed into a food stall, stools and tables were sent bouncing or were crushed to splinters as an enormous elephant luxodon girl tripped and fell over the terrier dogkin snatching up paper from the street.

There might have been food for the brawlers to get covered in as the stall broke, but the food stall had been stripped entirely bare of anything edible by an industrious legion of teddybears.

Lily downed another bowl of soup and watched bemused as Octavia continued to do furious battle with members of the Fey Hunting Club. Beside her several teddybears held up more food for her to consume, and a continual stream of more of the bears waited behind them. She didn't wait on manners, grabbing the nearest plate of mash potato and steak and tipping it up, devouring it in seconds. She tossed the plate aside and a bear caught it as she grabbed the next plate.

When they had entered the city Lily had taken her entire army of golems taken from the dimensional bag and they had spread out like insects, scouting the part of the city they were in street by street for miles, noting every possible source of food.

Then they set to work strip mining.

A stall full of fruit was full and ready to be sold one moment, then gone the next, in the seconds the owner was distracted a sheet was stretched on the ground and then the fruits were shoveled down onto it. The corners of the sheet were grabbed and then the teddybears legged it into the nearest alley, disappearing amongst the maze-like and extremely narrow alleyways that densely crisscrossed the city, even when chased they only needed to squeeze through a grate or window where they could not be followed. A plague of locusts that robbed everyone they set their teddy bear eyes on blind.

Safe to say the grocers, restaurants, and stall owners of the city were not having a particular good day.

But, the golems' creator had an addiction, an addiction that needed to be sated, an addiction to eating... and growing.

Lily ripped through an entire roasted chicken in moments, practically breathing the thing in she ate so quickly. The teddy bears were starting to panic, no matter how fast they worked, no matter that there were hundreds of themselves, Lily was out eating their efforts.

Apparently travelling away from the city and back had caused her to work up an appetite, an appetite that was making itself now known. Her chest was clearly benefiting from it, her ferociously hyper hormonal body unleashed by Fey's cum digesting and channeling all the growth gained from everything she ate instantly into that single part of her body and nowhere else, the massive swell of milky breasts slowly inching larger and larger, her levitating bra struggling to contain the sheer size of them, her semi transparent shift draped over the top become more and more comical as it covered less and less of her top, nipples well clear of it and protruding proud and fist sized into the air. She felt glorious when the under curve of her breasts touched down on the paving while she was still standing and spilled across the ground, the bra being pressed down by their immense weight, milk beginning to roll from reddened angry nipples under the sheer pressure. Lily only knew that she wanted to be bigger and that she was hungry, so so hungry, she would have so many to feed after all.

She continued to devour.

Behind her Fey awkwardly pushed aside a particularly large artifact by the shop's door, which appeared to simply be a stack of clay pots with bronze arms attached to either side, and stepped awkwardly through the entrance, having to duck down to fit. The inside despite how the exterior looked was very large, a true workshop, an expansive space filled with everything an artificer could wish for. Wood, metal, clay, gems, cloth, many materials could work with an artificer's magic, even, somewhat incongruously, a huge tree growing out of a huge pot in the middle of the room. A number of metal valves pierced the trunk of the tree and occasionally dripped a sappy substance into a collection of buckets below.

The owner of the shop, a dwarf with voluminous grey hair and a beard, stepped back from the bench he was working at. A flashing device atop the bench sparkled and crackled until with a small pop it exploded. The artificer didn't move in the slightest as his hair and braided beard billowed in the wind the small explosion generated, apparently so used to his work exploding that it was fully expected.

He let out a weary grumble and wiped the sweat from his brow.

"Ahem, you are the owner of this establishment?" said Ellaria.

The dwarf turned, a pair of heavy violet goggles he wore becoming visible, which he promptly removed from his head seeing her.

"An elf? We don't see your lot round 'ere much... Much less one carrying a child rare as it is. How many years along are you if yah don't mind me askin'?"

It took Ellaria a moment to grasp that the dwarf thought she was genuinely pregnant. She hesitated, it occurred to her that explaining she had squeezed an egg up inside of herself might not be the most productive way to begin their business relationship.

"I have been regularly normal elf pregnant for two years, in two more years I shall give birth to a regular normal elf child." she nodded in satisfaction, she was an excellent liar.