X Centaurus Ch. 036

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfaction was not strong enough of a word. She felt fucking incredible. Content and utterly full. Devastatingly sated, her womb's burning thirst for horse cum slaked.

Yet somehow, despite her monstrous belly, she wanted... more.

She drifted off into a peaceful nap as her heated breast started to slowly inch larger.

Below came the voices of angry teenagers.

-

Tami grabbed hold of Lucy's shoulder for support as she gripped hold of one of the hoses in her pussy. With a slow groan, she managed to haul the thing down, the fat rubber bulb coming free from beneath her towel wrapped hips with a schluuurp!

She gasped as it slapped against the floor and went in for the next.

"That was uhm, interesting to see if you don't mind me saying... honestly kinda hot."

Tami glared up at the uniformed school girl "If you knew how empty and cold I feel down there right now you wouldn't say that. This... fucking sucks. Ahnn!"

She quivered as the last of the rubber bulbs came free with a few droplets of clear fluid and she stood under her own power, adjusting the white fluffy towels, her once vast belly now returned to being trim and flat.

Her and the other three teenagers were at the edge of the courtyard, a vast wall of pale skin looming over them, blocking the light and putting them in shadow, the edges of the innumerable pillows just seen under the edge, the courtyard now made for one singular use, to support Flora's enormity.

Tami took a step back and put her hands on her hips, glaring up at Flora's belly.

"Stealing my magic centaur cum using a Class power isn't fair!"

"You do have a Class yourself Tami, and you did kinda drag Fey into the stable to do it with us originally."

"That's totally different! Sort of. Look, clearly things are changing, I saw the newsletters, we all did, Fey is quickly becoming a hot commodity."

"Yeah," said Lucy, "The uh, tea club of noble ladies, is uhm, very very interested in Fey."

"See! Don't you get what that means!"

"N-not really?"

"It means we are going to do something." She rounded on Ruby and Sarah, "For one you two are going to have to get Classes of your own, you were totally useless just then!"

"Ah I don't know Tami, this is a bit much right now I feel... empty and bit down," said Ruby, her pink dyed wolf ears drooping.

Lucy put her hand on her shoulder.

"Would it help cheer you up to talk about when you did it with Fey?"

"I.. guess?"

Lucy nodded and then waved at a group of huddling servants. From behind them a short jack russell dogkin peeked, clearly uncomfortable wearing the too large black and white maids uniform she had been put in. The dogkin seeing Lucy's beckoning scuttled away from the servants and neared the teenagers.

"Uhm, hey," said the dogkin, awkwardly.

"Don't be shy Rebecca, how are you going to become a reporter if you aren't forward?"

The dogkin straightened her back hearing that and stepped closer.

"Tell me your story!" she blurted out, "Uh, that is, what happened when you met Fey."

"Who the hell is this?" demanded Tami, "Wait, don't I recognise you? You were that one that snuck into the estate and tried to talk to me before father locked it down!"

"Ah, y-yeah, that might have been me."

"Why'd that happen? The lockdown I mean," said Lucy.

"I don't think he wanted the other merchants to know that his daughter had been filled to the size of a stable with centaur cum."

"Yes, he told our parents that we were having a sleepover here at Tami's."

"...I see. Well, will you tell your story?"

The three teenagers paused in thought.

"...We would be in the newsletter? The one the nobility are apparently reading?"

"Well, yes."

"And everyone would know who we are?"

"No, I can make the story anonymous or give you fake names."

"What? Fuck that! I want to be famous for this, put my name on the front page 'Starring Tami Besindral!' in huge writing! If all the noble ladies are as into this as we are I'm going to be so talked about!"

"H-hey I was there too! I want my name on the front as well!

"Me too!"

Tami glared at them, "Won't your mothers care?"

"Erm well both of their mothers are part of the tea party they, uh, might just be jealous honestly."

Tami sighed.

"Whatever. You, Rebocka or whatever your name was, get some pen and paper and listen to every word I've got to say, I'm going to blow the socks off the people reading this damned newsletter. Everyone will know who I am!"