X-change: Lockdown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck."

Deb was laughing as she entered the bathroom. "Didn't take you long to explore, did it?"

I couldn't even respond. I just started at her—deer in the headlights style.

She said, "You look hot, baby girl."

"I don't feel right."

"Don't worry. It wears off eventually."

I had to ask her. "How can you get used to this?"

"Well, I'm still nervous about taking the pill that you took. I didn't want to lose my cock. So, what's it like?"

I unconsciously touched at the spot where my formerly male junk had resided. "This is weird," I said.

Deb leaned forward and kissed me. At first, I wasn't really feeling in the mood, but the more that she persisted it rubbed off onto me. I wondered if the X-change pills also heightened the libido or altered the mind. Later, when I actually read the included literature, I found out that it was true. I pressed against her. Returning her kiss. Our breasts mashed together through our shirts. It felt so good—I wanted to know what it would feel like skin on skin. I wasn't even thinking about it when my hand drifted down to the growing bulge in Deb's gym shorts. She paused for a moment as my nimble fingers felt around the outline of her swelling cock. Then I realized what I was doing and I stopped—unsure of myself.

Deb said, "I think that the idea just got very appealing to you, didn't it?"

I was at a loss for words.

"Don't think about it," said Deb. "We're supposed to be having fun, right?"

I grinned at her. She was right. I owe her for all that she'd done for me, and this was 2020: the year that was intent on fucking all of us. The least that I could do was to totally embrace it.

I eased down to my knees. My brain re-writing its programing. I tugged down on Deb's gym shorts. Her swelling cock was locked behind the confines of her Dallas Cowboys boxers. I didn't understand her dedication to the team. Personally, they'd been shit even since Jimmy Johnson retired. Her cock was not yet retired though. Once I had her boxers down it was as free as a bald rigid bird. I was more than familiar with it—having stroked off Deb more times than I could remember by then. More than once I'd considered taking it into my mouth. I no longer hesitated then and there.

It was odd at first, but the longer that I did it, the act seemed more natural to me. My own personal experience of receiving oral informed me on the act of giving. Maybe it was the idea that I wasn't really "me" anymore than spurred me on. Taking her cock too far into my throat was a mistake that made me gag, but this female version of me was a quick learner.

Deb said, "Oh yeah...that's a good girl. You're a natural."

I didn't say anything to that and not just because my mouth was packed full of Deb's big cock. The longer that I existed in this new form, the more that the guy version of me faded away. Was this something like what Deb had been experiencing with the purple pill and being a she-male? I'd underestimated her. The X-change pill wasn't just some party favor to be passed around by bored people looking for deeper personal meaning. It was a big fucking deal. Bigger than I had initially imagined.

I pulled hard on Deb's cock with my mouth. Let it slip out as it passed by my lips and then inhaled it whole again. She gripped me fiercely by the back of my head.

"Oh, baby," she said. "That's it. Suck my brains out."

I obliged her. Working her shaft and balls for all they were worth. Eventually, Deb seized up. Her cock twitched in my mouth, and then it sent several hot jets of cum deep into my throat. I was shocked at first. Unsure as to what to do, but instinct took over, and I swallowed all of her seed like it was mother's milk to me.

After taking a moment to recover, Deb suddenly pulled me to my feet to face her. I offered her a stupid smile. Still lost in my own reverie. A line of her cum dripped down the side of my mouth. I lapped it up eagerly. She pulled me into a kiss, and mashed her lips against mine until it hurt.

She finally pulled away, and we were both breathing heavily.

"What now?" I asked in my strange girly voice that I still couldn't come to terms with.

She kissed me on each breast, and then put her lips on mine again. "I want to fuck you," she said. "Will you be mine?"

"Just take me to the bed and be gentle with me," I said. "And I'll be all yours."

Deb surprised me by picking me up and carrying me to her room. I was most definitely the smaller of the two of us now. She set me down on Dale's bed. The bedroom had changed over the last few weeks while Dale had been transforming into Deb. All of those posters of naked women came off the wall. The room was now impeccably clean. Deb had repainted it, and then added scented candles and even plants. The space had been reborn.

Deb sat on the bed with me. I pulled off my old t-shirt. Briefly wondering if the strain of the new breasts had ruined another over-priced graphic-t. I threw it towards Dale's hamper. I'd only managed to pull off my shorts during my delirium during the transformation. My boxers felt so odd on my body now. Deb was already pulling at them, so I helped her get them off and then I was naked in front of her.

"You look fucking gorgeous," said Deb. Her engorged cock was a full attention. She pulled off her own shirt to let out her breasts. Even though I had changed so much, they were still so appealing to me. I leaned towards her to a nipple in my mouth. It was just as I remembered. I only got enjoy it for a little bit though.

"That's enough," she said. "You can do that later on. We have more important things to do."

Deb pulled me into an embrace. Digging her tongue into my mouth. She felt at my lush new breasts. Tweaking my nipples when she got the chance. Deb had done this before when I was a guy, but now that I actually had a woman's breasts the feeling was so much more. I felt vulnerable to her, yet her rough nature still managed to remain playful enough. Then she told me to lie on the bed and spread my legs. I did as she instructed. Feeling more exposed and vulnerable than ever. Deb took her time—knowing that I was nervous. Then slowly, she moved her mouth to my moistening quim and began to eat me out. I quivered from her efforts. I had assumed that pleasure taken from my newly fashioned pussy would be not all that different than what I used to get with my cock. I was so wrong and I was grateful for that. Putting it to words is difficult, but all that I could think was that I didn't want it to stop. She then began using her fingers on me—little by little getting me warmed up to being penetrated. Later, Deb would confess that she had to dig deep into her memory to revive what skills she had for pleasing girls. It had been a long time for her.

By the time Deb stopped my sex was absolutely drenched and aching with need. I tried pulling Deb's fingers back into me, but she resisted. Deb was stronger than me then.

She said, "I think you're about ready. Time to become a woman, Joey."

I would've agreed to whatever she wanted. I could only nod in feverous anticipation at what was to come next.

Deb moved in close to be again, but this time she had her rigid cock in hand, and guided it towards my ready quim. "Tell me you want me to do this," she said. "I'm not doing this without your consent."

It took me a moment to understand what she was asking. I didn't know if it was the drug or just how turned-on I was, but my mind was occupied. Finally, I comprehended her meaning.

"Yes," I said, nodding frantically. "Please, do it."

Deb was one big and wicked smiled as she pushed her engorged cock into me slowly. The feeling of penetration and being "filled up" was something that was difficult for me to wrap my head around.

"Oh...oh..."

I couldn't even speak. I just quivered under Deb as she let my pussy become accustomed to her big cock.

Deb said, "Wow. Seeing you go through this...maybe I need to try it too. You are one hot little slut and being inside you...man...I forgot how good a pussy feels on the inside."

I could have chided her for trying to cheapen my experience, but fortunately I was so absorbed in feeling her inside of me.

"Just shut up and fuck me," I said.

Deb grunted in agreement and was more than happy to oblige me. She put her hands up under the backs of my thighs and then began fucking me. Slowly at first, but as we fell into a rhythm she began to since when she could push me farther. My eyes and mouth were open wide as a whole new world of experience was opened up to me. I didn't even notice when I began bucking my hips against her in response to her. I just wanted more. That's all that I knew.

Deb moved her hands down to play with my plump breasts. "This is so great, Joey. Just imagine: what if I got you pregnant? Then your tits would get even bigger. You'd be my plump little slut then."

I didn't know where all of that was coming from, but on some infinitesimal level I kind of dug the idea. Just for a moment anyway...

I found myself squeezing the sides of the bed involuntarily. My orgasm struck me, and it was such a different thing that cumming as a guy. It sprang up from deep within me and I shook with it. Deb noticed this and increased her pace. Fucking me into a sweet oblivion. It was like being destroyed and reborn.

When I was starting to come down from it, Deb's own orgasm arrived, and she pumped me full of her hot cum. It was such a strange and intimidating thing to experience. I didn't want to fully considered the implications of it all. She did assure me that the pill was temporary, but how was I not going to dwell on it?

When it was over Deb lied down beside me in bed, and we stayed liked that in silence for a while. I was spent, but at the same time so refreshed. There was a whole world out there for me to experience in this new form, and I was quite excited with the prospect.

"Well," said Deb, "How was it?"

"Fucking amazing. I don't know if I could do it again, but at the same time I really want to."

She laughed. "Nice. I guess I'll have to try the pink pill next time. That orgasm you had took you away for a bit."

I nodded. God, what had I done? I mean: I'd been able to adapt well to the new situation of Dale becoming "Deb". Being "locked down" in our house had been quite effective and making that happen. But now...was I even myself anymore? I'd always just thought of myself as "Joey", but I wasn't sure anymore.

Deb was kissing me suddenly, and I happily returned her affection.

"Don't worry it," she said as though reading my mind. "It's a lot to get used to. I know. And you went even farther than I did."

"Sorry. Just not sure who I am anymore."

"You're just 'Joey', and you're mine. When we began this thing, I was thinking that this would just be a distraction to take our minds off all this stupid shit going on, but now...fuck...I don't think we can go back to how it once was. Can we?"

"I don't know."

"Don't be so depressed," she said. "Being that you're going to be a girl for a while, I've decided to treat you. Actually...it's going to be a treat for me."

"What're you talking about?"

She smiled. "I'm taking you out to buy some cute clothes and then you're going to model them for me. And I want some pictures too. This version of you is too good to not enjoy. Would that be okay?"

I made a dramatic sigh like I was indulging her against my own wishes, but honestly the idea really turned me on for some reason.

"I'm down, but we don't have jobs anymore. Money is going to be an issue."

Deb shrugged. "Maybe. But think about this: we have the ability to turn ourselves into two hot girls. We have the internet, and I can get us a better camera."

"Don't tell me."

Deb laughed. "Onlyfans, Twitch, you name it. It's time for the internet to start paying us. You and I can be a different kind of 'essential worker'. One that makes a lot more money and strangely enough probably has more dignity."

She gripped my plump breasts playfully. "Come on. You know that you'd pay to see tits like these.'

I sighed. Deb was always getting me into some sort of trouble. The foolish thing was me believing that I didn't want to be involved. I would follow her lead like always and who knew where we would go?

Note: I hope you enjoyed the story. It was a lot of fun. I was happy to find the files and wanted to do something with them. X-change: Lockdown was originally supposed to be one-off. I didn't want to dwell on my experiences during the lockdown, but being a writer, I had to find some outlet for it. Please rate the story if you like and by all means leave a comment if you so desire. I love hearing from you folks. Getting ready for work now. So just coffee for me. Oh, and for those who want to know: yes, I am working on Captured by the Elves Chapter 12. I'm pretty far along now, and will strive to bring it to you shortly. Happy Thanksgiving for those of you in the U.S. Take a moment and appreciate your family and those close to you. Cheers.

12