X Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Helen hated any promiscuity in males and as far as she was concerned males should remain celibate and refrain from all sexual activity, even alone and in private. She had tried to do a good job of instilling sexual discipline in her son, but it had not been easy or even satisfying. She of course knew of his masturbations despite Kelly's best efforts to conceal his naughty nocturnal habits. Punishing him every time would have been counterproductive as males could simply not control themselves. No point in beating him to death either. As long as he made a reasonable effort to confine them to his bedroom in the wee hours of the night, she was willing to look the other way. She also knew about the panties he had taken. What a sissy he was! No wonder males were the inferior sex; it was incredible to think that they had once dominated every aspect of civilization.

But Kelly's disgusting habits would now work in her favor. The panties would provide corroborating evidence of his guilt (not that such evidence was needed, but best to be safe). She had even gotten Alana to give her a pair of her panties which Helen had carefully hidden in Kelly's room.

"That's disgusting," said Alana. "And used ones too!"

"Yes, but that is the way males are," said Helen.

"I can see how right you are about this," said Alana. "Yuck!"

Now all she had to do was wait for the Federation police to arrive. They would be at Alana's now taking a statement. That would not take long, half an hour at most. The hearing would be quick of course, and within a week at most, Kelly would no longer be her responsibility. With Nicole and Brynn gone in the fall, she could begin her new life. Free of children she could marry a younger woman, perhaps someone slightly older than Alana, and start a second family. Her new partner would take on most of the responsibility for raising their new daughters and she could enjoy a productive and rewarding professional career. This would be the second phase of her life, the one enjoyed the most by almost all women.

When the door chimed, Helen noted the time. Twenty minutes, a bit sooner than she had estimated, but so much the better. In half an hour Kelly would be gone and she could finally relax, her odious responsibilities as a guardian over.

When Helen opened the door, she was confronted with three gray-clad women dressed in the official uniform of the FPF. Behind them stood Alana. "Federation Police Force" announced the smaller of the three women.

"Yes?" said Helen trying her best to look surprised.

"Are you Helen Williams, guardian of Kelly Williams?" asked the officer.

"Yes...is there...," said Helen.

"May we come in Ma'am?" asked the officer.

"Yes of course," said Helen stepping aside and motioning for the officers to enter. "What is this about?"

Nodding at Alana, the officer said "You know this woman, Alana Alvaro?"

"Yes, I've known her most of her life. We are good friends, " answered Helen. Then to Alana, "What's going on? Are you OK?"

But before Alana could reply the officer said "Your ward, Kelly, is accused of assaulting Alana Alvaro. We are here to arrest him."

Helen did her best to look shocked and mortified but it took all her willpower not to smile. "For goodness sake no!" she said, looking at Alana. "Are you OK dear? This is incredible!"

"Yes, I'm OK," said Alana not quite convincingly.

The officer looked at her empathetically and said, "We can call a medtech and pyschtech Ma'am."

"No...no...it's OK," said Alana starting to cry.

One of the officers, a tall thin woman, took Alana aside and tried to reassure her. "It will be OK and over soon. We just need you to identify him for us. Can you do that?"

Alana blew her nose on an offered tissue and nodded. "Yes, of course."

What an actress, thought Helen. Even I am convinced. This was going better than she had expected, but best let it play out naturally.

"Is Kelly here, Ma'am?" asked the FPF officer.

"Why yes, he came home about 30 minutes ago and went to bed", replied Helen trying to remain surprised while being helpful.

"Where Ma'am?"

"Upstairs, first door on the right."

The officers exchanged nods and headed up the stairs. Helen moved to comfort Alana who winked at her reassuringly.

***

Later Kelly would look back and realize that it was at this moment, when he felt the most secure and alone, in the privacy of his bedroom that he had made his most fatal mistake. Instead of telling his mother what had happened he had been too anxious to retreat to his room and masturbate and relieve the sexual tensions that had occupied his mind and body. Alana's behavior had been uncharacteristic and it had been unusual and confusing. He should have realized something was amiss and told his mother. He had been too anxious and made matters infinitely worse by retrieving the panties and using them for self-gratification. That would seal is fate, for it left no doubt as to his guilt. It was in the middle of stroking his penis inside his mother's silky panties that the FPS officers burst into his room, turning on the lights and blinding him.

The next thing Kelly knew he was standing between two large gray-clad women dressed in the official uniform of the FPF. Standing next to them was Alana and his mother, and a third shorter officer wearing the same gray uniform. "Federation Police Force" announced the uniformed woman standing next to his mother.

"Is this the male who assaulted you?" asked the officer pointing at Kelly who stood blinking and startled between the two large gray-clad women.

"Yes" said Alana. "That's him."

"And you are his guardian?" asked the officer, looking at Helen.

"Yes" said Helen, "I am."

The grey-clad woman turned to Alana and asked again "Are you alright Ma'am? Did he hurt you?"

"No" said Alana, I am fine."

"What happened "Ma'am?" asked the officer. "Please be advised that your statement is being recorded."

Alana sighed and said "I took him today with Helen's permission to help me run errands. Pick up and carry packages, that sort of thing. I have known him since childhood and never had reason to not trust him. We had even gone to school together, so I knew him well...or thought I did. It was a long day and he started pestering me for...well you know...attention. Unwanted attention."

"I see" said the officer looking askance at Kelly who was still blinking and struggling to make sense of what he was seeing and hearing. "Please continue."

"Well like I said it was a long day and when we finally got back to my flat..."

"What time was that?" interrupted the officer.

"About nine, I think," said Alana.

The officer nodded and said, "OK, please continue."

"Well...oh...must I?" said Alana starting to cry.

Helen moved to comfort her and said "Must we do this now? You can see how upset she is?"

"It's best if we do, Ma'am, sorry," said the officer.

Alana wiped the tears from her eyes and said "I'll be OK, give me a minute."

"Sure, take your time," said the officer patiently.

Kelly looked at Alana dumbfounded. This was incredible! Surely, he had fallen asleep and this was a bad dream! But it looked all too real...

Alana made a visible show of composing herself and continued "He...he...moved against me and tried kissing me! This is so embarrassing!"

The officer glanced at Kelly then back to Alana. "Then what happened?"

"I screamed," said Alana, "and he fled my flat. I was so scared and shocked. When I recovered, I called you."

"Has he ever tried anything like this before?" asked the officer.

Alana burst into tears and said "No...not really. Oh! I feel so awful!"

The officer looked at Alana sympathetically and said "Would you like some water Ma'am? Perhaps you should sit down." And with that she directed Alana to Kelly's desk chair. Helen fetched a glass of water and handed it to Alana who took a quick sip, her hand shaking.

"Take your time Ma'am," said the officer. "We can continue this later, if you wish. These sorts of things can be traumatic. If you wish I can summon a psychtech. But right now, we have enough to make an arrest."

"No, it's OK" said Alana "I'm alright."

"I think the rest should wait," said Helen. "she's clearly been through a lot."

"OK" agreed the officer. Then looking at Kelly she said "I am placing you under arrest for assaulting Alana Alvaro. "You are hereby charged with violation of Federation Common Law Statues 487a (fleeing the scene of a crime), 1101b (physical assault on a female), and 1201c (lewd and obnoxious behavior). Other charges may follow, pending further investigation. An advocate will be assigned to you as soon as practical and a hearing held. You may not make a statement until you have met with your advocate."

"I will need to search the room ma'am," said the officer.

"Yes, of course," said Helen.

Kelly had listened in astonishment to what had transpired. Almost everything Alana had said was true, but only in the strictest sense of the word. She told the officer that she had known him from childhood, that they had gone to school together, and that she trusted him. But today had somehow been radically different. Yes, they had spent a rather exhausting day running her errands and when finally, they had reached her flat she had collapsed on her couch, inviting him to sit beside her. Kelly had been uncomfortable at first, not being used to such a familiar and equal station in the presence of a woman. At home he usually stood or was seated at the lowest position at the table for meals or in a seat intended to emphasize his inferior condition as a mere male among superior women.

But Alana had been friendly and casual and he had relaxed and complied. Up to this point her version of events matched his recollections. But then, and for reasons that he could not comprehend, she had purposely and completely distorted the facts such that her account of events bore no recognizable relation to what had actually transpired.

She had left out key details, especially how she had seduced him by patting his leg and stroking his arm. It was Alana who had pressed her body against his and initiated the kissing. Worse, Kelly knew that he was in trouble. BIG trouble. The officers were clearly sympathetic to Alana, and from their glances, hostile towards him. His mother had corroborated most of what Alana had said, much to Kelly's dismay. Now he could not even speak up in his own defense but was forced to stand and watch passively as the FPF officers went through his room, looking in every nook and cranny for goodness knew what.

"Please...please...it's a mistake..." Kelly protested. However, the two other officers, both larger and clearly physically fit, moved in and grabbed him, cuffing his hands together behind his back.

Both women were well over six feet and well-muscled and Kelly instantly saw that any resistance on his part was futile. They held him by the arms, one on each side, in vice-like grips that left no doubt who was in control.

"Please..." pleaded Kelly.

But his mother interrupted him saying "How could you do this?" her voice stern and her tone disappointed.

Everything was going against him. Even his mother did not believe him or want to hear his side of the story. Kelly suddenly felt defeated and he began to sob, tears falling to the floor at his feet.

The FPF officer said "Are you the male's guardian?"

"Yes" said Helen.

"Since you promptly assisted us and did not try to cover up your wards behavior, you won't be sanctioned. However, your guardianship is suspended pending the outcome of the Judicial Investigation."

Helen nodded.

"OK, then take him away" said the small FPF officer.

The two larger women dragged Kelly towards the door. Kelly sobbed but recovering somewhat said "Wait! What's going on? Stop! I've done nothing wrong! You can't do this!"

But the women ignored him, continuing their short journey to the door. Kelly tried to struggle but the women were too large and too strong for him to resist. They simply ignored him dragging him effortlessly out of the room.

As he passed his mother she said again "How could you, Kelly? How could you?"

"Ma'am please!" pleaded Kelly desperate for his mother to intervene. But she merely shook her head as the officers dragged him through the doorway.

When the police had left, and they were alone, Alana said "that went well."

"Yes" agreed Helen, relieved. "At least I won't have to be responsible for him anymore. He was getting to be such a...burden."

"Yes, indeed" agreed Alana "a tiresome burden."

Chapter 2

The trip was made in silence. Kelly tried to protest his innocence and when that was met with silence, he pleaded "Please don't do this." And "Please tell me where we are going." But the three FPF officers ignored him. In less than fifteen minutes they arrived at the Institute which was conveniently located next to the Women's Detention Facility at the Judicial Center. Since the Detention Facility housed only females charged with crimes, males were housed inside the Institute.

When Kelly saw their destination, his heart sank further and a shiver of fear ran through his entire body. The two large FPF officers escorted him into a room where another FPF officer, a short stocky redhead, sat. The officers who arrested him, uncuffed him and then left. The redhead ordered him to remove his clothes and Kelly who was wearing only his mother's cum filled panties looked down and blushed in embarrassment and said "Please. There's been some mistake."

"Now!" barked the redhead. "Or do I need to call the other officers back?"

Kelly gulped. He realized that resistance was futile, and trembling he slowly pulled the panties down and stepped out of them. In all the surprise and excitement, he had not realized his shameful and minacious state of dress until this moment and he moaned knowing his situation had become even worse, if that were at all possible. He now bitterly regretted the decision to masturbate using his mother's panties.

"Interesting" said the stocky redhead when she saw the panties. Kelly blushed bright red as he saw the woman make a notation into the intake record. Worse, and much to his shame, his penis had become erect again during this new ordeal, and it stood straight out, throbbing. Kelly's blush deepened and he moved his hands to cover himself.

"I'll take those" said the redheaded officer, extending a gloved hand.

Kelly quickly handed her the panties and then covered himself again. The redhead took the panties, inspected them, made another notation, and then placed them in a clear plastic container which she then inserted into a slot in the wall.

Looking at Kelly she said "Your Judicial Investigation has been scheduled for tomorrow. An advocate will meet with you beforehand. As required by law, I will place you into chastity. After that you can get dressed and I will escort you to your quarters."

"Please" said Kelly again. "There's been some mistake. Please let me..."

"Tell it to your advocate," said the woman. "Now put your hands on top of your head."

"Please...," said Kelly.

"Now!" barked the woman.

Kelly flinched and before he realized what he was doing, he put his hands on his head.

The redhead moved quickly and before Kelly could blink, she had him in chastity. Looking down, Kelly saw that is penis was encased in clear, soft, and flexible jelly-like material which immediately began to exert a gentle pressure on him.

"Don't try to remove the chastity," said the woman. "You'll only cause yourself pain and grief. The pressure you feel is normal, it's the material adjusting to your body. It will continue until you are flaccid at which point it will stop. You will, of course, be unable to have an erection while the device is on or to touch yourself. Also, you will need to urinate sitting down."

Kelly was both horrified and fascinated by the chastity. His mother had on more than one occasion threatened to put him into chastity and had even shown such a device to him once. Kelly had gotten her not-so-subtle message and she did not have to threaten him again. A such, he had never actually worn a chastity device and this was his first experience with it. The chastity was not uncomfortable but it felt heavy, bulky, and awkward.

"When will it be removed?" asked Kelly.

"That depends on the outcome of your Judicial Investigation," said the woman. "Now get dressed. There are some clothes on the wall behind you."

Kelly turned and saw a single garment hanging from a peg on the wall. It was a short powder-blue tunic. Taking the tunic, Kelly slipped it over his head, putting his arms through the openings on the side. There was no belt and the dress-like garment (which was split on both sides) just barely covered his buttocks and penis. "Is there a pair of..."

"No" said the redhead. "Now follow me."

The woman led him through a well-lighted and unexpectedly plush corridor lined with heavy doors. Opening one, she motioned for Kelly to enter. Once he was inside, the door was closed and locked and Kelly was alone.

The room was small and windowless but otherwise well appointed. It was similar to a hotel room, but lacked the usual appurtenances found in such establishments. There was a small tiled bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower on an adjacent wall. A single bed with white comforter and two puffy pillows stood in one corner. In the other was a small but elegant writing desk and chair. Plush carpet covered the floor, and a port to the net was available on the desk. It was not at all what Kelly expected. In the old vids jail and prison cells were spartan and drab, cold harsh places of punishment. If not for the lack of a window and some art work, Kelly would have thought himself in the guestroom of a nice flat. But despite his unexpectedly cheerful surroundings he was still in detention and, more importantly in serious trouble. Sitting on the bed, Kelly covered his face with his hands and wept.

After about 30 minutes he stopped, too exhausted to go on. What had happened? Everything was so distorted. Kelly could scarcely believe what he had heard and seen. Did Alana truly believe that he had tried to assault her? Why had his mother so easily accepted her story? Why had the FPF been called over what was so obviously some sort of horrible misunderstanding?

Being charged and taken to the Institute filled Kelly with dread and fear. Something was amiss but he could not figure out what it was. Kelly mulled the situation over but was unable to make any conclusions. He needed to speak to his mother, or better yet, Alana so he could explain that he never intended or even thought of harming her in any way. After about an hour, Kelly resolved to ask the advocate to arrange for him to speak with Alana or his mother. That would clear things up for sure he reasoned. He would even apologize to Alana and vow to make amends, though for what exactly he was unsure. Having at least some plan of action, Kelly closed his eyes, and much to his surprise fell asleep.

The next thing he was aware of was the door opening. The redheaded officer said "Follow me."

Kelly rubbed his face with his hands and followed the stocky officer who proceeded down the corridor until they reached a small conference room with a table and two padded chairs, one occupied by a small dark-haired woman dressed in a navy-blue suit.

Standing up she said "I'm Zara Evans, your Judicial Advocate."

"I am so relieved to meet you," said Kelly. "This has been a huge misunderstanding and I..."

Zara held up her hand, cutting Kelly off and then she nodded to the redhead who closed the door and left. "Please be seated" said Zara, motioning to one of the chairs.