X Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll be seeing you later" said Brynn sarcastically.

"Yes, all of you!" added Nicole. And then both young women giggled.

***

The FPF officers ushered Kelly back into the Institute to his new quarters. Kelly was too dazed to pay attention to where they were going and found himself, much to his surprise, in a medium-size suite of rooms containing a large bed, desk and chair, a closet, and an attached bathroom with a large shower. The room was nicely decorated and the furniture elegant but very feminine. A frilly comforter adorned the bed and the walls were painted a light rose color. The desk and chair were antique-white and the tile in the bathroom white with pink accents.

Kelly was nonplussed by his new surroundings and for a few moments began to doubt that he had heard his sentence correctly. Sitting on the bed he rubbed his face with his hands trying to process what had happened. Clearly, he had underestimated his mother's anger as well as overestimating Alana's potential support. Both had refused to speak in his behalf and had instead done the opposite. As for his sisters, Kelly was not surprised. They had always been mean and they did as he expected they might.

The harshness of Zhi Ruo's sentence had surprised him. Zara had implied as much, but he did not expect a life-term serving in a brothel, and worst of all gender reassignment. Short of death, this was the most severe sentence possible and just thinking about it sent shivers down his spine. However, much to his surprise Kelly felt the pressure building on his penis again. He wanted to get hard! He was actually excited by the idea of being...But no! What was wrong with him? Had he gone mad?

Kelly was confused by the last part of his sentence: confessing and apologizing under supervision. What did that mean? He had wanted to ask Zara but he had been ushered out of the room before he could ask. Now he would have to wait to find out. But whatever it meant; it was sure to be unpleasant. Despite this, somehow, he was still excited. How could he be excited by such awful prospects?

Kelly had been a child when the Institute had been created but had learned about it later in civics class in secondary school. Officially it was the Institute for Gender Reassignment and Correction, but everyone referred to it merely as the Institute. Its original purpose had been research into human gender reassignment and in principle this included both male-to-female and female-to-male transformations. Males (or females) could go to the Institute and request a gender reassignment, and if approved, change their gender. In practice (and not surprisingly), very few women (if any) requested such a transformation and any that did apply were summarily rejected. This was understandable given the second-class status of males in society. A woman would quite literally have to be insane to make such a request.

However, much to the Institute's surprise, few males also applied. Initially it was believed that males would jump at the chance to become women with all the opportunities and privileges that it would afford them, however changes in the law still left them with second-class status. Such newly-minted 'women' were restricted from holding prominent positions in government or private industry and were not allowed to have offspring. Although there were still advantages to becoming female, few males relished the idea and the Institute would have closed due to lack of demand if the situation had not been saved when the laws were changed to allow gender reassignment as a form of punishment for males found guilty of committing heinous crimes. Once transformed, the individual in question was typically forced to serve in a brothel for the rest of 'her' life. The brothels were created as an 'outlet' for males and uber-males who had notoriously high and aggressive sex drives and who could no longer find willing female partners. In fact, there had been a crisis of sort about the time Kelly was born where sexual assault on women by uber-males had increased dramatically. The brothels had been created as a legal outlet for their insatiable sexual appetites and, thanks to the Institute, fully staffed by those suffering the full wrath of the penal system. Later the law was modified again to allow males to choose 'brides' from those sentenced to such punishment. Legally it turned out to be a 'marriage made in heaven', and sexual assault virtually disappeared overnight.

The Institute had quickly become a feared institution among the dwindling male population. Stories and rumors abounded, most of them exaggerated, some too fantastical to be true, many accurate. However, such was the notoriety of the place that its mere mention was enough to stop conversation or cause everyone to speak in hushed voices or whispers. The slightest hint about the Institute by any woman that found a male's attitude or behavior offensive or distasteful was enough to elicit profound apologies and offers to make amends.

This much Kelly knew from his civics lessons and personal conversations with friends. What he didn't know, because it was not general knowledge, was that the Institute had been formed but not opened until after the laws had been changed to make gender reassignment a penalty for any crime against a woman by a male. This was part of the push to adopt the so-called Servitude Laws which were presently a hotop and the subject of much debate. What Kelly did know, was that he definitely did not want to become a girl, little lone serve in a brothel or be married to an uber-male or any other male for that matter. Such thoughts made him quiver with dread. He had to find a way out of this mess! But how? If only he could...

The door to Kelly's quarters opened and a curvy woman with black hair and green eyes came in. "My name is Isabella De Vries" she announced "and I'll be your transition coordinator."

Startled, Kelly looked at Isabella as if she were a ghost. She was about his height and weight with large breasts and wide hips. Her hair was cut pixie style and her face was round and pleasant. Pouty lips and a full mouth provided her with an aura of sympathy which was further accented by her soft and cheery voice.

"There's been a terrible mistake and I need to...," said Kelly.

Isabella cut him off and smiling, said "Yes and you made it. Now we need to prepare you for your confession and apology tomorrow. There's much to do, so we need to get started!"

She said this in such a pleasant and matter-of-fact manner, that Kelly was unable to continue his protest. In addition, the mention of his confession (whatever that might entail) made his stomach churn with dread.

"So soon" he squeaked.

Yes, I'm afraid. One of the victims, Alana I believe, insisted on tomorrow due to some prior but important commitments she made. Pity, I do like to have a couple of days to prepare. Teasing a male for a few days makes the confession go smoother. But alas! We will just have to make due."

Kelly was astonished at how casually Isabella talked about what was likely to be a very unpleasant experience for him. It was as if she were referring to some annoying but routine household chore.

"Please" said Kelly "I'm innocent, you must help me!"

"You and everyone else," said Isabella. "No one seems to be guilty, though in your case, I must say I'm a bit surprised to hear it, given that you actually pleaded guilty."

"That was a mistake," said Kelly. "I didn't know what I was doing."

Isabella chuckled and said "Yes, I'm sure it was, except that you made it."

"No!" said Kelly blushing. "I mean, yes but I didn't..."

Isabella cut him off with a wave of her hand and said "You seem confused. But no matter, you've been found guilty and sentenced and nothing you can say or do will change that. Now we really need to get started."

Kelly frowned and started to cry. It was so unfair! And now he was almost certainly going to be further humiliated in front of Alana and his mother and sisters!

Isabella sat down on the bed beside him and rubbed his back. "I know it's terrible" she said reassuringly "everyone is sorry after they are caught. But you must pay the price now. Everything that's going to happen will be extremely embarrassing and humiliating and I will do my best to make it even more so, but that's how it must be. After all you should have thought of this before you committed a crime."

Kelly rubbed the tears from his eyes and looked at her. The dichotomy between her words and tone left him perplexed and confused. Isabella's sympathetic voice made him think she was on his side, but her words said the opposite.

"But...," said Kelly.

Isabella shook her head and said "We really need to get started. I should tell you that the two large FPF officers that brought you here are entirely at my disposal. If you don't cooperate with me, I will be forced to summon them. They can be a bit rough, which I detest, but they are effective. Either way, you will comply with all my instructions whether voluntarily, or otherwise. The choice is yours."

Kelly looked at Isabella. Her green eyes had darkened to emerald and he could see that she was serious. The FPF officers were not only large, they were strong and fit. Kelly knew he would be no match for them. "I'll cooperate" he said.

"Good!" said Isabella. Now I need to make some adjustments to your chastity."

At the mention of his chastity, Kelly blushed and looked down. The blue tunic covered his penis, but just barely and he could see a small bump where the chastity rubbed against the cloth. "Adjustment?" squeaked Kelly, fearing that Isabella might further tighten the material encasing his penis.

"Yes. I'm going to adjust it so you can get hard. You still won't be able to touch yourself or have an orgasm, although you will soon wish you could!" said Isabella smiling pleasantly.

Kelly looked at her bewildered but said nothing.

Isabella said "Stand up and lift your tunic."

Kelly blushed but did as he was told. Isabella moved quickly, pressing her fingers to the base of the clear material surrounding his penis. Kelly immediately felt the pressure on his penis vanish. The weight of the chastity was still there but there was a feeling of nothingness, like air, on his penis.

"There" she said. "Does that feel better?"

"Yes" said Kelly still blushing.

"Good, now I need you to turn around and bend over. Put both hands on the bed." Taking a tapered cylindrical shaped object with a rounded end from one of her pockets, she held it up. "I'm going to insert this in your ass. It will vibrate periodically and cause you to get hard. It will also release various compounds into your body to arouse you and to help in preparation for your transformation."

Kelly was horrified. She was going to stick that damn thing up his ass! Turning pale he said "Please no! Not that! I'll do anything you want, but don't stick that in me!"

Isabella smiled sweetly and said "Funny how everyone says that when they see my punishment dildo. But you should have thought of that before you stole your mother's and sister's panties and masturbated in them not to mention assaulting Alana!"

"Please!" pleaded Kelly.

"Now!" said Isabella "Or do I need to call my 'helpers'?"

Kelly gulped but he knew that he had no choice. Turning around he put his hands on the bed.

"Good boy! Now push your butt up," said Isabella. "You will feel some pressure, but relax and don't resist!"

Kelly felt the rounded tip of the punishment dildo against his anus and he had to fight not to tense up and clench his buttocks.

"You're doing fine," said Isabella. "That's a good boy. Relax, we're almost there!"

Kelly felt something wet and then he felt his ass open and the dildo being pushed inside him. It seemed to go on forever filling his ass. Kelly felt his penis immediately starting to become hard. Oh no! he thought, this can't be happening!

"All done!" announced Isabella happily. You can stand up and turn around."

Kelly did as he was instructed. His ass felt incredibly full and he could feel the dildo inside him moving slightly as if it had a life of its own.

"What you are feeling is normal," said Isabella. "You'll get used to it in a few hours. I've been told the sensation is very similar to having a real penis in your ass which is something you will also have to get used to eventually. Now, let's see what's happening with your penis. Lift your tunic."

Horrified, Kelly turned pale and said "Please!"

"Lift it!" said Isabella. "Or..."

Kelly lifted the tunic, looking away, too embarrassed to watch Isabella as she examined him.

"Oh, my! Already hard! That's excellent. But are you fully erect? If so, you're kind of small."

Flushing crimson with embarrassment Kelly mumbled "Yes".

"What?" said Isabella. "I didn't quite catch that."

"Yes" said Kelly louder.

"That's good" commented Isabella.

Kelly was so surprised to hear this that he blurted "Why?"

"Large clits on a girl can be ...problematical. Yours is so pitifully small it will make a very cute clitty."

Simultaneously ashamed and hurt, Kelly looked away, tears running down his cheeks. Being reminded of his situation made him feel sorry for himself.

"Now I must caution you" said Isabella "not to try and remove the punishment dildo or the chastity. If you do, you will only cause yourself a great deal of unnecessary pain. These devices have been locked in place and cannot be removed without a token. In addition, if you do attempt to remove them, I will be alerted immediately and you will be severely punished. Is that clear?"

Kelly wondered how he could be punished further, but given how things were going, he quickly decided not to try and satisfy his curiosity. "Yes" he said.

"Good," said Isabella. "Now, as I mentioned before, you will feel the punishment dildo vibrate periodically. This is normal. It will make you hard and excited, typically to the point of almost coming. However, it will never stimulate you so that you will actually cum. You will find this very frustrating but it will ensure that you are nice and excited for your confession. "

Kelly could feel the punishment dildo start to vibrate and he instantly became hard. "Please don't do this to me, I beg you!" he pleaded.

"Oh, I can assure you that you will be doing lots of begging soon" said Isabella sweetly. "Most males end up groveling at my feet and pleading for me to remove the punishment dildo after a couple of hours. But I never do, of course. But go ahead, I so enjoy seeing a male begging and groveling!"

Kelly was mortified, but there was nothing he could do. "Please..." he began, but Isabella just chuckled.

"It hasn't been five minutes yet!" she said "I'll leave you alone for a bit, but don't worry I'll be back soon enough."

And with that she turned and opening the door, left.

The next two hours were hell. The punishment dildo seemed to sense when he lost his erection, and immediately started vibrating. The vibrations sent small pulses of pleasure through Kelly's penis and within a minute or so he was throbbing and desperate to cum. But just when he was on the verge of orgasm, the vibrations would cease leaving him frustrated and desperate. Then after a minute or so, the entire cycle would repeat. Kelly found himself rocking his hips shamefully (but to no avail) in an attempt to get release but his chastity was so loose he could get no sensation no matter what he did. It was beyond humiliating and worse, extremely sexually frustrating but there was nothing he could do.

After about half an hour, Kelly was becoming desperate with frustration. He tried pacing the room (which was difficult with something in his ass) and thinking about his situation or Alana, but to no advantage. He then tried to imagine having sex with Alana, to keep himself stimulated after the vibrations stopped, in an attempt to maintain his erection and postpone the next cycle of stimulation from the punishment dildo. This worked for a while, but try as he might, Kelly could never prolong his erections indefinitely. Eventually his penis would become flaccid and the punishment dildo would start vibrating again. And it was not just the physical effort that Kelly found exhausting. The mental concentration was also fatiguing. It was simply impossible to focus on one thing for very long under the current circumstances. After about 45 minutes Kelly gave up, tears of frustration pouring down his face.

By the end of the second hour, Kelly was frantic. He wanted, no needed, to cum so badly! It was maddening. His penis felt heavy like it was filled with cum and on the verge of an orgasm that wouldn't quite happen. It was like an erotic dream that goes on and on but never becomes wet.

When Isabella came back, Kelly was almost out of his mind with frustration. Throwing himself at her feet, all pride gone, he pleaded "Please! Please! You've got to make it stop! Take it out, please!"

Isabella smiled pleasantly and said "It's only been two and a half hours since I put it in. Far too soon to stop."

Kelly wrapped his arms around Isabella's legs. "Please I beg you, please! I'm going crazy! Please make it stop! Please!"

Looking down, Isabella stroked his cheek with her hand and said "Is it really bothering you Kelly?"

"Yes!" said Kelly looking up into Isabella's mischievously twinkling green eyes, his own pleading for mercy.

Isabella took his hands and helped him to his feet and said "I know its hard poor dear. But it's supposed to be. Think of how nice and hard you're going to be for your confession. A couple of strokes and you will be shooting cum all over the floor in front of your mother and sisters and Alana. Humiliating as that might sound, think of how much worse it would be if you had to stroke for five or ten minutes or even longer!"

Kelly was too frustrated to care about what might happen at his confession. He needed the vibrations in his ass to stop now. "Please!" he begged "Make it stop, please!"

"Poor dear" said Isabella "that's why it's called punishment. You don't get to decide when it stops. You should have thought of this before you assaulted poor Alana and masturbated so shamelessly in your sister's and mother's panties."

Tears came to Kelly's eyes again and he sobbed "I'm sorry! It was a mistake; I didn't mean to hurt anyone! Please don't do this to me!"

Isabella embraced Kelly, hugging him and rubbing his back. "I know dear. But unfortunately, you must be punished. You'll feel better once your confession is over. Getting started is always difficult."

Being embraced by Isabella felt good and Kelly stopped crying for a moment. Her body was soft and voluptuous and Kelly felt his penis stiffen again even before the punishment dildo started vibrating.

"Oh my!" said Isabella did your little penis stiffen?"

Kelly blushed and said "I'm sorry. I can't keep it from getting...hard."

"I know," said Isabella. "That's part of your problem. However, after your reassignment you won't have to worry about it ever again."

"Please!" begged Kelly "Don't do this to me, please!"

Isabella touched his cheek and smiling said "Don't fret it will turn out just fine. All you males are the same: sorry and anxious!"

"Please!" begged Kelly again.

But Isabella just laughed and patting his cheek said "I'll be back in a while. Punishing males is so rewarding!"

And with that she left the room, leaving Kelly alone again. The next two hours were worse than hell. Every time Kelly got soft the butt plug would start vibrating in his ass and bring him back to the brink of orgasm and then stop abruptly, leaving him crazy with frustration. By the time Isabella returned, Kelly was beside himself, sobbing and pleading for mercy. The minute she entered the room he threw himself at her feet again and pleaded and begged for mercy.

1...45678...20