X-Files - Hunting Bigfoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do," Dana replied, giving a broad sexy smile. She loved the taste of cock and cum, and had been very popular in college and her academy days. And not just cocks, she thought, thinking back to all the pussy she had eaten in her life.

Sitting back down, she reached out a small delicate hand and took hold of the hot bar of manhood pointing at her. Pulling the deputy closer, she wrapped her other hand around the erection and started to fondle him. So hot, so hard.

"Is this all for me," she asked, teasingly as she stroked the shaft in her hands. "Never seen one this big before," she gasped.

"Suck my cock, Agent Scully. Suck my cock!" the near naked deputy demanded, pushing his cock at her full red lips, smearing pre-cum on them.

"Easy cowboy, don't be so hasty. I want to enjoy this," Dana said, grinning. Closing her lips around the hot cock, she took her first taste of him and tasted her own rectum. Tastes so sweet, she thought. It wasn't the first time she had tasted her own arse, and it was a flavour she liked. As a doctor, she knew the rectum was lined with mucus, the source of the wonderfully sweet taste she was enjoying.

Rubbing the hot glands on her lips, she smeared pre-cum on the and left traces of her lipstick on the cock head. Cherishing the feeling of the hot throbbing member in her hand, she began rubbing it all over her face, running it over her cheeks, eyes and forehead. Trails of man fluid were left crossing her face.

Unable to wait any longer, Dana Scully parted her red lips fully to accommodate the huge cock. Moaning, she gladly accepted Callahan thrusting into her mouth, pushing into the wet and inviting warmth. His salty taste filled her as she tasted his pre-cum, licking it up with her pink tongue. Her lips wrapped around the head and she started sucking the man's dick.

Feeling Callahan grabbing a handful of red hair to keep her steady, she bathed his prick with her saliva, tongue licking the head all over. Well lubricated with her spit, she slid the rest of the organ, inch by inch, into her mouth. It was so thick she wasn't sure if she could cram it down her throat as her cheeks ballooned, but she wanted to try. Making obscene loud slurping noises, she didn't' stop sucking and licking. Breathing through her nose, she opened her throat and took the man's cock down into her gullet, not stopping until her nose was buried in his wiry public hair.

"Fuck," the deputy gasped, "Suck it harder. Suck it for me," he said, trying to burying every inch he had to give down the hot swallowing throat.

An experienced cock sucker, Scully knew the man was about to cum. Grabbing his arse, Dana started fucking her own throat with his cock. Head bobbing up and down along the shaft, she repeatedly drove the prick in and out of her throat. She was relentless, wanting to take the man's spunk.

"Argh!" Callahan yelled, "I'm cumming. Fuck me I'm cumming!" Grabbing the back of the sexy woman's head, he pushed her back and held his himself in her mouth. Body shuddering, he erupted, spewing bolt after bolt of spunk into her mouth. He coated her tongue and her teeth. Thick wads of hot pearly semen ejected into her mouth, filling it, ballooning her cheeks with its volume. "Take it! Take it all!" It seemed to go on for hours for them both.

When his cock finally stopped pulsing, leaving her mouth full of semen and sperm. Slowly, the man withdrew his cock, sliding it back through her tightly closed lips. Now given the opportunity, Scully was able to swallow his cum. It took two gulps to take most of it down. Running her tongue around her mouth, she captured the remains and swallowed a third time. Closing her lips around the bloated cock head once more, she took the last few pearly drops on her tongue.

Finally pulling away, Callahan looked down at her and smiled. "I'm going for a coffee. You want anything?"

"How about a donut," she only half joked. "Yeah, a donut would be good. I could do with the sugar hit after all that."

"Sure thing. Be right back."

Pulling his pants back up and grabbing his uniform shirt and tie, the deputy left through a door, presumably leading to a small kitchen.

Now alone, Dana took a few moments to collect herself, fingers rubbing gently over her still throbbing cunt and clit. Cunny butter was still slowly leaking from her, pooling on the chair. Taking a relaxing deep breath, Scully stood up and started to pull her clothes together. Pulling her panties back up, she paused to realign the now sodden panty liner then drew them back up. Sticky, she giggled, enjoying the nasty sensation. Bra re-clasped, she buttoned up her blouse before searching around for her navy blue skirt.

Walking back into the main office, Deputy Callahan watched as Agent Scully stepped into her skirt and pulled it back on. He placed a cup of coffee and a donut on the table as she tucked in her blouse and zipped up her clothing.

"I've got some paperwork to do. Thanks for the fuck Agent Scully."

Charmer, she thought, and then smiled to herself as she sat back down at the desk, still covered with highly detailed images of the violated holes of numerous women. My anus must look something like that. She felt her sphincter spasm happily.

An hour or so later, Mulder and Sheriff Coleman returned. Fox looked delighted, like a kid on Christmas morning. He couldn't wait to share his discovery with his partner. Walking into the sheriff's office he saw her sitting at a table, looking at the distressing images of victims...eating a donut. Guess she's seen plenty of terrible things in the course of duty, he thought to himself.

"Hey, Scully, did you find anything in these photographs?" he asked.

"All the victims were healthy young women. No obvious connection between them. Nothing distinguishing that would suggest a pattern the attacker may be following. Any luck on your end?"

"Oh, yes! You've got to come and see this!" With that, and barely giving her time to grab her blazer, Mulder grabbed her arm and led her out to their car.

"Mulder? Where are we going?" she asked annoyed. Her arsehole still throbbed and she felt she was walking a bit bow-legged.

"Just outside of town in the woods I discovered evidence of what I believe to be recent Bigfoot activity. There are footprints all over the crime scenes, but no trampled brush, just like I'd expect from native wildlife. Bigfoot's real Scully, and he's here. I think we might be able to find it tonight. Or at least finally get some concrete evidence."

Scully sighed, resigned to the fact she was going to be spending the next several hours out in the woods. I'd much rather be back with Deputy Callahan, taking that lovely dick of his up my itchy cunt.

Arriving at the last crime scene, Scully looked around. With the dying sun, it was both beautiful and a little spooky. Fox must love this atmosphere, she smiled to herself.

"Ok, it does look like where you would expect Bigfoot to appear, if it were real," she said to her partner. "Hope there's no wolves or bears about but we're more likely to come across those."

"There are foot prints all over, Scully. Take a look," Mulder said, voice filled with excitement. "See if you can find more evidence. Let's split up. We need proof!"

Dana reluctantly began searching the woods. As she continued to search, Scully was very conscious of her wet pussy, sticky panty liner and throbbing anus. Images of the deputy's cock occupied her mind.

Taking a closer look at the footprints, they were definitely humanoid, but of exceptional size. Definitely not man made. Ok, Mulder, so something big is out here. The feet were truly huge, and her sex crazed mind couldn't help thinking that if its feet were that big, what must its cock measure? How would it feel to have it shoved inside her? Instead of being scared, Scully found herself getting horny again, her crotch getting wetter.

Coming out of her sexual daze, Special Agent Dana Scully became aware of a crashing noise coming from the woods. Is that Mulder, she thought. Yes, it must be. He's not really the outdoors type, not familiar with moving through the woods. Then another sensation came to her: she needed to pee, and badly.

Believing her partner to be dozens of meters away, Scully hitched up her skirt and pulled her knickers with their panty liner back to her knees. Seems like my underwear has spent most of the day there, she thought as she squatted in the woods. Her body still buzzing even now from her sexual encounter, she had to relax her bladder before she could begin, but finally, her pee started streaming out of her. She sighed with relief.

Eyes closed, Scully didn't see the eight-foot tall hulking creature moving through the woods towards her. Crouched low, Bigfoot was sniffing the air, following a very alluring scent. It could clearly smell a female, one who was most definitely in season and ready to breed.

Mulder's supposition had been correct. Several years ago, this Sasquatch had lost its mate. She had disappeared one night. Bigfoot had found signs of pink creatures in the area but never found its mate again. Eventually, the drive to breed had reasserted itself and so the creature had sought out a new mate. It had not been easy. There were not many of its people in these woods and they all had seemed to disappear as well.

It had tried many times to breed with the strange small hairless females it had found in the woods. But every time the breeding seemed to fail, no matter which hole he tried to fertilise. And they always fought back for some strange reason. When he returned they had been taken away by more the small hairless creatures.

Sniffing the air, it could smell this female leaving a scent mark on the ground, squatting down to do so. Stealthily, Bigfoot moved closer, covered in thick brown hair, its bare face, and human-like hands and feet were hidden by its low crouch. The female with red fur on its head didn't seem to know he was there. But the scent of the female's heat grew stronger, very strong. It was coming from between her legs and the strange white thing stretched between her knees.

Finally having finished her pee, Dana couldn't fight the temptation to reach between her legs and rub her itchy hot pussy. Cunt open from her squatted position, she easily inserted two fingers up inside and started to masturbate. Soon she was panting, nearing a desperately wanted orgasm.

A strange hooting sound interrupted her. Dana opened her eyes which grew with shock upon seeing the huge shaggy monster now standing before her. It was staring at her, sniffing the air. What? Oh no! Its smelling me! Then her gaze fell between the creature's legs. A huge, fat cock hung there. She estimated that it was at least 15 inches long and 5 thick! It was growing, getting harder, rising!

Moving fast like an ape, the creature leapt at her. It was now so close that if Dana reached out she could touch that huge cock. The massive dick that was now sticking straight out from its body, aimed at her. Her mouth gaped and part of her couldn't help but wonder...What if?

As the creature stepped forward Scully instinctively tried to move back, but she was still squatting. Losing her balance she sprawled on the ground, panties still around her now raised knees. The creature moved unbelievably fast, grabbing her white panties and tearing them off her. Blue eyes wide with fear, Dana watched as the beast brought the panties and panty liner to its face and started sniffing.

"Oh no!" she breathed, watching the creatures actions and seeing its humongous cock was swelling thicker. What could have been a smile appeared on its face. Part of her mind processed that the beast resembled the creature Harry from the movie 'Harry and the Hendersons'. Maybe whoever designed the costume saw this creature!

"Get away! Leave me alone!" Scully yelled, hoping to frighten the monster away. "Mulder!" she screamed desperately, the monster getting closer. The FBI gent screamed as her nostrils filled with the monsters foul animal breath. The beast just smiled at her, revealing rows of blocky square teeth before it pushed Dana's panties and panty liner into its mouth and started sucking and then chewing them.

"Help! For God's sake somebody please help me!" Dana screamed as loud as she could in a desperate plea.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

A gun went off five times. Bigfoot gave a loud scream as each of five holes opened in its back, spraying blood, flesh and hair across the trees and bushes. Desperate to escape, the creature launched itself into the woods, swiftly disappearing into the trees.

From the where she was sprawled on the ground, Scully looked for the source of the gunshots. Mulder stood there with a smoking pistol in his hands, his eyes searching for the huge thing in the trees.

Adrenaline had flooded through Dana, now leaving her feeling exhausted. Slowly regaining her composure, she climbed up off the ground. Standing, she bent over, hands on her knees. Sensing eyes on her, Scully looked over her shoulder. Mulder's eyes were now feasting upon the sight of his partner's exposed backside. He had a faraway look on his face. Scully's cheeks burned, realising her skirt was still up around her waist. Quickly the agent tugged it back down, covering her pale white bum and ginger bush.

"Are you ok, Scully?" Fox asked, snapping out of his trance as she covered herself.

"Yeah... I...think so. Help me to the car?" she asked as another wave of exhaustion crashed through her after the adrenaline dump.

As Mulder helped to steady Scully on her feet, he was very aware of her large breasts pushed against him through their clothes as she leaned on him. He could feel himself getting hard. Taking his partner in his arms, Fox carried his fellow agent to their car, laying her down across the backseat.

Getting into the car, he started the engine before setting off for Washington DC. Skinner was going to love the report on this case. And Mulder had been correct: Bigfoot is real and I have the proof! The evidence bags he stored in the glove compartment held samples of blood and fur the Special Agent had gathered.

End of Part 1

12