X-Files - Hunting Bigfoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stalking through the woods, following the scent, it came across one of the strange hard things the pink creatures travelled around in. Moving closer, he saw the female on top of another pink creature: obviously a male and just as obviously mating with him. Scenting the air, Bigfoot could smell her heat, strong, even from several meters away. Clearly she couldn't fight the urge to mate.

After its last encounter with a male near this particular female, Bigfoot was not eager to get closer. It had been hurt for a long time after it had been struck by several bullets. Despite its urge, its need to mate, he waited. He would breed with the female when it got the chance.

With a low hoot of excitement, Bigfoot watched as the pair broke apart, their mating complete. Waiting patiently, he saw the female get out of the long machine and exchange sounds with the male. Between its legs, the cryptid's huge cock was hardening. As the machine with the male left, the female entered the woods. Heart thudding with excitement, Bigfoot reasoned as best it could that the woman was seeking more mates. Ever cautious, it let the female walk away, watching the lights of the male's vehicle disappearing into the distance.

Once certain the male was gone, Bigfoot moved to follow the woman. Inhaling deeply, he immediately picked up the scent of her heat. But it was closer than it should be. Confused, the creature followed its nose and quickly came across a strange yet familiar white object and picked it up. It was Scully's discarded panty liner, stained with the creamy outflow of her hot, aroused cunt. Yellow stained the white, smelling strongly, indicating her readiness to breed. With another hoot, Bigfoot put it into his mouth, tasting the female's flavour. Chewing, he headed off into the woods, searching for her.

Scully had only been walking for a few minutes when she realised that she really had to pee. Looking around and seeing nothing more than trees, she hiked her skirt up to her waist. Entering a deep squat with her feet wide apart, she began to pee. A long, loud stream of urine spurted out of her, splashing onto the forest floor.

Much better, she thought with a sigh. Hearing the owl hoot again, she smiled to herself. Peeping tom. After a minute or so she had emptied her bladder. The hoot again. It was only then that Scully realised the sound wasn't an owl, but it was familiar. A strong sense of déjà vu suddenly hit her. Almost a year ago, she had been in a very similar situation when she had first heard that hoot. It was just before she saw evidence, first hand, of the existence of Bigfoot.

Body rigid in an automatic fear response, Scully looked around. Oh my God! It's here, she thought, seeing a large hulking shadow moving slowly towards her. Despite her body's reaction to the threat, she couldn't help but feel a competing reaction between her still opened legs. Throbbing pulsed throughout her crotch. Pussy juice was already leaking from her, literally dripping off her cunt lips, mixed with remains of Callahan's spunk.

Dana Scully couldn't help herself. Her menstrual cycle had her hormone levels boosted, raising her arousal beyond anything she had ever experienced. And her recent fuck had only served to warm her up, driving her body into a state of demanding heat. She needed sex. Craved it! And now, seeing the Sasquatch moving closer to her, the moon providing enough light for the woman to see a huge, monster-sized cock pointing at her, aimed at her womanhood, Scully was overcome with lust.

Having remained in her squatted position, the redhead now moved backwards, dropping her rear to the forest ground. Part of her couldn't believe her actions as she lay back, keeping her knees raised and opened her legs wide. Between her thighs, the scent of hot cunt wafted out from her heated crotch. Heart hammering, she reached down and spread her pussy lips, offering herself to the beast. Eyes blazing with lust, she gazed between her open knees, watching the creature coming closer, its huge heavy cock swaggering from side to side.

'Fuck me,' she whispered. Eyes locked on the huge penis heading for her and knowing how it would stretch her out, Scully began working her cunt muscles, preparing herself as best she could for the monster fuck she knew was coming. Her snatch started to relax even as her pulse raced. Heat radiated out from between her legs, driving her scent out towards the approaching beast.

As the Sasquatch reached her feet, Scully lowered her knees, spreading them out sideways. Unconscious of her actions, she displayed her submission to Bigfoot, signalling her readiness and willingness to mate. Breathing heavily, her inhalations were almost as loud as the creatures sniffing, his wide nostrils sampling the air, accepting the signals of a female in season, ready to be mated.

Crouched at the female's feet, Bigfoot gave a low hoot of happiness. It was obvious she wanted to mate: her scent clearly indicated she was in season. She was presenting herself and had assumed a submissive posture. Leaning forward, he pressed a thick finger against the open hole. Mating juice was thick between the lips, seeping out, coating his digit. Without consideration for the size of it, the Sasquatch pushed his finger into Scully.

'Oh, yes,' the woman sighed as she was penetrated. Sliding into her, the rough textured skin scrapped the walls of her juicy tunnel. Exciting sensations emanated from the digit. His finger is almost as thick as Callahan's dick. Dana grunted as the digit bottomed out against her cervix, the tip exploring her inner opening. Expecting to be fingered longer, the FBI agent was surprised when Bigfoot quickly pulled it out then moved over her.

Breathing rapidly and shallowly, Scully felt the heat of the beast as it moved above her. The forest disappeared from view as she was enveloped below the creature, using its thick strong arms to bare its weight. Oh my fucking God, she thought, feeling that titanic cock she wanted so badly finally touching her cunt. A spike of arousal rocketed through her body as the thick heavy head of the prick pressed against her. Yes, I'm so fucking hot! Can't believe I'm doing this.

A moan of desire escaped the FBI agent's pouty pink lips as Bigfoot shoved forward, jamming the tip of his massive against the woman. With a hoot of anticipation, the Sasquatch pushed forward. With an obscene squelch, he sunk his thick cock into her body. But he didn't stop. Thrusting again and again, he continued to drive deeper, stuffing several inches of thick hard cock into his new mate.

Scully's mind was reeling in pleasure and lust as she felt the cock pulling back before being jammed back inside her. Encouraged by the slick hot hole wrapped around his dick, the Sasquatch started pounding into her cunt. Each titanic thrust was met by more squelching as cunt cream was pushed out. Wanting more, desperate to take as much as she could, Scully, focused on her muscles, relaxing them, opening her cervix. My God, I want it all, she thought, the huge cock pounding into her.

Finally, with the woman relaxing herself fully, the creature slammed forward, driving the thick head of its cock through her cervical opening and into her womb. Scully's mouth opened wide, a scream of pleasure as her insides were stretched, her pelvis spread. A few more thrusts and the beast had filled her cunt completely, the tip repeatedly bumping into the top of Scully's uterus.

'This is fucking amazing! I feel so full, so completely full of cock. Oh, yes!' Dana cried out, the wonderful sensations of absolute fulfilment she had desired for an entire year. Greater control of her muscles, and having used so many large sex toys, had prepared Scully. Even though she couldn't take the entire shaft up her snatch, it still felt amazing. Shocking herself, the federal agent felt an orgasm suddenly exploding through her body. Cunt muscles convulsing, her walls rippled along the dick that was shoving in and out of her. Cunny butter coated the pummelling shaft, slicking the pounding cock.

'Oh, yes. Fuck me! Fuck you me beast!' she screamed out.

With a hoot of its own desire, the cryptid grabbed the small woman by the hips and stood up, keeping her impaled on his member. Almost gently, it started lifting her up along the shaft before pushing her back down on it. Each time, the huge head of its monstrous cock left the clasp of her womb, drawn back so only the stretched lips of her cunt held it. Then he buried it back into the female, driving through her cervix and into her womb. Over and over, the beast fucked the woman.

Eyes closed in ecstasy, Scully concentrated on the sensation of the huge girth pushing through her birth canal, pushing out the walls of her wet pussy, plugging her totally. The cock was so thick Scully could feel her arsehole stretching as her vulva extended around the girthy member. Wrapping her arms around its thick hairy neck, the redhead relaxed her cunt as much as possible, feeling the fuck getting faster, feeling the thunderous boom of the creature's massive heart and heaving lungs. The air was thick with the surprisingly sweet smell of the monster's fur and the musky scent of her dripping, oozing snatch.

A deep bass-filled grunt sounded across the forest and Scully felt a sudden swelling inside her as the head of the monster's cock blossomed, flaring out like a horse before a tidal wave of fluid and heat flooded deep inside her. Huge streams of beastly semen erupted in her body. With a gasp, Scully exploded into another orgasm, her thick cunt cream readily mixing with the Sasquatch spunk squelching out around her tightly stretched twat. Still thrusting, Bigfoot pumped gob after gob of scalding seed into the female. His nostrils were full of the combined scents of her season and his issue. Hooting, he pulled her hard against his crotch, completely filling the woman, forcing his sperm into every part of her reproductive system.

After several moments, ensuring its seed was planted, the beast pulled Scully off its member with casual ease before dropping her to the forest floor. Falling in a tangle, she rolled onto her back, her legs falling open. Between her splayed thighs, her cunt gaped, a dark hairy smelly hole, leaking copious amounts of cum. Thick flows of pearly white semen streaked with yellow girl cum ran out of her, pooling on the leafy ground beneath her. Through glazed eyes, Dana looked at the panting beast, its cock still huge, bobbing with its thundering heartbeat. Half of the shaft was soaked with their mixed cum, streaks of white and yellow staining it.

My god, I only took half of that thing again. Memories of the other women the Sasquatch had bred arose unbidden in her mind. Had they been able to take the entire thing? Certainly not my pussy...but my arse? Could I take that entire thing into my arse? As if in response, her arsehole started itching, sending signals of its own need to be stretched properly and filled.

Delirious with orgasmic bliss, adrenaline and endorphins, Scully moved slowly, rolling over onto her front before rising to her hands and knees. Reaching behind, she raised her skirt back up to her waist. Spreading her knees, she exposed the round white globes of her sexy pert bum. Her cheeks parted, arsehole already opening, winking at the watching Sasquatch. Beneath, her cunt continued to gape, semen and cream still leaking from her, dripping loudly onto the ground.

Heart pounding with excitement, Scully displayed herself to the beast. Mating rituals. Submitting to the male. Indicating my readiness to breed, thought the analytical part of her brain. The lust-crazed other part of her decided on something else. Spreading her ankles, she fully exposed her crotch, nothing barring the way for the monster's expected advance. Relaxing her bladder, Dana let loose another stream of her hot pee. Splashing loudly, it mixed with the cum already puddling on the forest floor. Feeling nasty, Scully pushed, expelling her piss harder, sending it spraying towards the watching beast.

Come and get it, her whirling mind thought, arsehole winking as she worked to relax her sphincters, readying herself for a monstrous buggering. I want it all inside me. Lost in a daze, she was determined to achieve her goal.

Bigfoot watched the female getting onto all fours. Raising an eyebrow, he hooted with excitement as she clearly signalled her desire to continue mating. Not only was the smell of her heat strong on the air, she was displaying her body, offering herself. Another hoot, higher pitched as he watched the female scent marking, her pee spurting loudly from her. Inhaling deeply, the cryptid took in the mixed scents coming from the half-naked woman. Barely having softened, its prick was at full hardness now as it stepped forward.

Scully tried to keep herself as relaxed as possible as she heard the creature coming closer. She gasped at the touch of a thick meaty finger pushing into her sodden cunt once more. Moaning, she felt the digit twisting inside her, the gnarly knuckles rubbing her heated walls. Desperate to fuck, she thrust back and forth on the finger. Feels good, so good. But within seconds, the finger was withdrawn before quickly being pressed into Scully's dilated anus.

'Oh, yes,' she groaned, feeling the thick digit, coated in semen and cream, pushing into her rectum. In one slow push, the beast buried the entire forefinger in her bum. Delightful shivers ran along Dana's spine as her sphincters grasped the finger, feeling like they were kissing the invader. Certainly, her arse was inviting more and Scully was eager for the monster dick to be inside her once again. More moans escaped her red lips as she felt the finger stirring around in her arsehole, testing the relaxed orifice.

'Come on. Fuck me. Please! I need you in my arse,' Scully said. Part of her still couldn't believe that not only was this happening but she wanted it. I need it! Right now, she desired nothing more than to be stretched to the max, to be taken by the beast and bred. To have millions of sperm pumped into every part of her body. To climax on the end of the monster's gigantic prick!

Withdrawing its finger, Bigfoot mounted Scully from behind. Deliberately, the cryptid pressed the wide head of its dick to the waiting butthole, resting it there. The female moaned and pushed back, indicating her need, her desire. Accepting its partner's demand, the Sasquatch pushed its way through her sphincters, obscenely stretching her anal rings. Grabbing her by the hips, the beast pulled Scully back on his dick even as he pressed forward. Scully moaned again as several inches of heavy Sasquatch cock sunk into her bowels.

Dana's mind was in a fog of lust. Her entire body vibrated as the Bigfoot pushed its gargantuan prick into her. Screaming with desire and arousal, she felt the shaft thrusting into her, sinking deeper and deeper. It felt like a huge hot bar pushing in and out, stretching her. She could feel her sphincters grasping the girthy rod, pulling out of shape as the cryptid pulled out then being forced back as the beast fucked her. Over and over, that huge cock pounded into her arse. With each thrust more inches penetrated the small pale woman, forcing the wide head deeper. But it soon wouldn't go any further, hitting the closed entrance to her colon.

Panting heavily, Scully forced the opening to her intestines to relax. It took all of the control she had managed to cultivate during her sex toy play. But when Bigfoot pushed in again, the massive head was paused before being sucked into her colon, Scully's body greedily accepting the huge member. With a sudden rush Scully felt the searing heat of the huge cock pushing into her large intestines. Moaning in delirious pleasure, the FBI agent felt the entire twenty inches filling her, stuffing her completely. Her sexy white arse cheeks held tightly to the heaving hairy belly of her lover.

Finally having fully entered the female, the Bigfoot reared back to standing again, holding his mate to his body. Driven by its instinct to mate, he started fucking Scully, hard but rhythmically. Hands holding her hips, he pulled her up and down his cock, the entire thing impaling her on each fuck. Each slide met by a thrust of his hips, driving the prong deep into her, squashing her buttocks.

Despite the brutal pace and pounding it was taking, the huge invasion of her body was driving Scully from peak to peak of orgasmic bliss. Waves of pleasure rolled through her, tingles spread out form her toes, ran up her legs, reverberated through her gaping, dripping cunt. Vibrations travelled through her distended stomach, bulging each time the huge Sasquatch cock impaled her. Tits heaving with her moaning, sighing breathes, Scully, felt her them swollen with desire. In her bra, her nipples were pinpoints of desire, aching to be pinched and rolled. Mouth hanging open, she gasped as she tried to keep breathing. Eyes glazed with pleasure as she rocked from climax to climax.

Cunt cream spurted out of Scully as she continued to cum, spraying the hairy legs of Bigfoot. Her own legs were covered with runnels of cum and the semen still leaking out of her pussy from her earlier breeding. Dana was close to fainting when the Sasquatch buried himself fully into her body, the head pressing into her belly. With a scream of a fresh climax, the federal agent felt the head of the monster cock flaring again, swelling and growing in size before yet another tsunami of cryptid sperm erupted in her bowels.

To Dana, it felt like a much larger load was being shot into her this time. Warmth spread throughout her torso as more and more spunk was forced deeper into her body with each pulse of the throbbing, heavy cock she was bodily impaled upon. Held tight to the creature's hairy body, its fur tickling her naked arse cheeks, she felt him throbbing, each a pulse of more and more beastly sperm being ejaculated into her. It seemed to be several minutes before the cryptid had finally finished dumping its load in her guts.

An obscenely long, wet squelching sound was heard throughout the nearby forest as Bigfoot pulled the female off his rod. Done, he dropped her bodily to the ground where she curled up into a ball, her body quaking with shivers as pleasure continued to throb through her. Getting down on all fours behind her strangely white smooth bum, the creature inspected her. Gently pulling the firm cheeks apart, it explored the gaping hole its cock had left behind. Thick gobs of its seed dribbled out. Hooting to itself, the beast decided it needed to breed her again. Too much of its essence was leaking out and it needed to be sure to impregnate her.

The sound of a snapping branch, Bigfoot whirled around. Growling, it sniffed the air, trying to scent a threat. But all it could smell was the female and their copulation. Thwip. Thwip. Thwip. Three stings blossomed across his chest. Looking down, the cryptid saw darts sticking out of it. Each was a few inches long, cylindrical metal, fake red feathers running along the sides. Suddenly, a wave of dizziness rolled through the creature. Thwip. Thwip. Two more darts impacted, delivering even more tranquiliser. With a soft growl, Bigfoot collapsed to the ground, barely missing the still recumbent federal agent.

The thud of the heavy body hitting the ground behind her, Scully stirred. Raising her still glazed eyes, she peered into the dark forest. Several shapes emerged from the foliage, but before she could react she felt a small impact and a sting on her naked backside. Tranquiliser dart, briefly registered in her mind before she lost consciousness completely.

'Alpha Leader to Control. Subject has been sedated. Repeat, subject has been captured.' A military voice emanating from one of the five men now emerging from the forest. Three held tranquiliser rifles aimed at the now slumbering cryptid. The remaining pair held automatic weapons, also aimed at the creature.