X-Files - Hunting Bigfoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Copy, Control. Will bring Target A to base. Control, we have a female human here as well. Looks like another victim.' A pause. 'Woman is alive. Seems unharmed, but, Control, she's got a massive gaping arsehole. Looks like the beast unloaded its full balls up her backside,' the man chuckled into his radio. 'Roger, Control: will bring them both in. Alpha Leader out.' Turning to his men, the soldier passed out orders. 'Five, take the woman. Two, Three and Four, take Target A. Return to base.' Silently the soldiers moved to their objectives.

The soldier code-signed Five closed on the unconscious woman. Nice arse, he thought, leaning over her. Wouldn't mind a piece of this once it's cleaned up. Shame she'll probably end up in the programme with the rest. Going through her pockets, he recovered her wallet. Ah, shit.

'Alpha Leader. This woman is an FBI agent,' Five said, handing the ID and badge to his commander.

'Alpha Leader to Control. Woman is an FBI Special Agent. Dana Scully. Please advise,' the soldier requested. 'Roger, Control.' Turning to Five, he said, 'Proceed with extraction. We take them both.'

With his men hauling away the Bigfoot and the FBI agent, Alpha Leader swept the sight. After a few moments he had disguised any evidence that he and his men had been there at all. Excellent. The other agent and the sheriffs will see signs of a struggle and think the woman was taken like the others. They'll have no idea how close they are to the truth, he smiled. One last look around, he headed into the woods, following his men and their captives.

Worried that Scully was not answering his knocks on her motel room door, Mulder had the manager let him in. Searching quickly, he saw no signs of disturbance. A quick call to the restaurant she had headed to last night revealed she had been seen to leave with Deputy Callahan. It didn't take Mulder long to eliminate the officer as being involved in the disappearance. From the police officer, he learned about Scully's detour through the surrounding woods.

'Where the hell are you, Scully?' Mulder said to himself.

End of Part 2