X-Files - Scully Gets Pricked

Story Info
Dana Scully enjoys a threesome after getting a tattoo.
5.1k words
4.72
4.9k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers

NOTE: This story was inspired by The X-Files episode S04E13 Never Again

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story for adult entertainment purposes.

Now, to the story...

With a gasp, Dana Scully felt the tattoo needle continue to paint the ouroboros image in the small of her back. She couldn't begin to describe how she felt, but a sensation was building within her, pulsating out from her back and spreading throughout her body.

Straddling the backwards facing tattooing chair, she leaned forward, her arms rested on the frame, looking up at Ed Jerse. Ed was a good looking man she had agreed to go on a date with. Feeling out of sorts for a few weeks now, she had surprised herself when she had dialled his number and agreed to go out for drinks. Especially after only meeting him today.

For reasons she still couldn't grasp, the FBI Special Agent had decided to get a tattoo. Partly it had been the enthusiasm of her attractive date who had recently gotten one himself, but there was also something else in her decision making. Wanting something, life, to remain perpetual, never ending, permanent, part of her mind reasoned.

Unprepared for any type of social engagement, Scully hadn't much wardrobe to choose from for her date. With few options, she had opted to wear black pants, black jumper and black low-heeled shoes. At the moment, as she leaned forward against the back of the chair, her pants and the lacy blue panties beneath had been lowered slightly and her jumper pulled up so the tattoo artist could do his work. Instead of feeling exposed, the red-head felt excitement.

'She wants the same red, like mine,' Ed said, an intense look in his eyes.

After a pause, the buzzing of the needle started up again. Scully gasped once more, feeling something coming over her, changing within her. Heat spread out from her back, pulses of something echoing the buzz of the needle. She became aware of another heat, this one quickly building between her legs. Eyes wide, a look of desire and lust in them, she looked up at Ed again, seeing her growing hunger and excitement mirrored there.

Another gasp as more of the beautiful rich red ink was applied to her tattoo. Scully's head dropped, momentarily overwhelmed by the sensations mounting within her mind and body. Eyes lifting, she saw the erection pressing against her date's pants. Impressive, she thought, tracing the outline of the bulge, taking in the size of the hidden cock. As if in reaction to her observation, the bulge throbbed and grew.

I want that, Scully thought, eyes now locked onto the pulsing bulge. Dragging her eyes higher, she saw the look on Ed's face. There was no doubt he wanted her, and she wanted him. The buzz of the tattoo gun continued as more of the unique red ink was added.

'Take it out,' Scully said, her voice husky as her eyes dropped from meeting Ed's gaze to his crotch.

With a look of hot excitement on his face, smile spreading over his mouth, Ed reached down. Quickly he pulled his zipper down, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and shorts. An eager bounce as it was released, his prick jumped up, pointing at the red head's pouting lips.

As she felt the needle continuing to colour her tattoo, the buzz of it in her hears was met with a rushing sound as her heart pounded in her chest, excitement and arousal soaring. With the man's cock inches from her face, Scully stared at it, measuring its size with her gaze. Purple and angry-looking, the crown was swollen and hard, aimed at her, demanding her attention. At the tip the urethra gaped open, heat seeming to roll in waves from it. In fact Scully could feel a great deal of heat being emitted from the member displayed before her, could feel the warmth of it on her face, her cheeks...her lips. Inhaling, she sampled the male scent, hot, salty and musky.

That smell. So good. I love that smell. It's been too long, ran through her clouded mind.

A small tilt of her head and the doctor looked at the rest of the cock. The shaft was long and thick, cabled with pulsing veins evidence of the man's desire for her. A jump marked its further demand for her attention.

With just a moment of hesitation, Scully leaned forward and planted a small kiss on the tip. A bolt of electricity shocked through her body as her soft lips touched the heat of the male organ. A shiver of delight ran down her spine, met by the sensations from her new tattoo. With a second kiss, Scully kept her lips in contact with the hot maleness, feeling the intense heat, smelt the musk.

Saliva had quickly begun to gather in her mouth, declaring her hunger to taste the prick. Parting her lips, she leaned further forward and took the head into her mouth. Lips closing over the ridge of the crown, Scully sucked, taking her first full taste.

'Mm,' she moaned, cheeks hollowing as she sucked. Slowly, she drew her lips back over the bloated knob, savouring the salty taste, the heat on her tongue and her palate. 'Mm,' Scully repeated as she licked her lips before engulfing the head once more.

Several times, the hot red headed FBI agent sucked the crown of her date's prick. Lips locked behind it, she sucked slowly, enjoying the feel of it in her mouth, the vibrations of Ed's heartbeat, his taste and heat. Tongue slick with her gathered saliva, she licked the underside, teasing the fraenulum, running her tongue along the sensitive ridge of skin. Above her, she heard Ed groan, heard a hissed 'Yes'.

With a wet pop, she pulled her lips off the prick and looked up into Ed's eyes. His gaze was hot, searing even. His mouth split into a wide smile, signalling his approval of her actions.

Keeping her own glazed eyes locked on her date's, Dana Scully re-captured his purple knob. But this time, she pushed further forward, taking in the first inch of the thick hot shaft between her soft lips.

'Jesus, Dana, yes,' Ed hissed, his arousal enflamed by the sight of the sexy red head sucking his cock. 'Your mouth is so hot.'

Dana answered by taking more of the shaft into her mouth, pushing her lips further down its veiny length. Leaning forward raised her hips and waist but the buzzing of the tattooing didn't cease, and neither did the heat coming from her artwork. It was a heat matched by that growing and increasing in her crotch.

As she shifted in the seat and more cock entered her mouth, eyes still locked on her date's face, Scully could feel just how wet she was. Her pussy was leaking juice as she creamed her panties, soaking the cotton panel of her underwear with her hot secretions.

Moaning, Dana sucked the cock she had engulfed. Now her tongue caressed the hot shaft, tracing the bulging veins running its length, feeling them pulse as the whole prick throbbed in her mouth. Her hands remained clasping the back of tattooist chair she leaned forward in.

Drawing her soft pink lips back up the shaft, she stopped when just the head remained enclosed. Focussing on the hot hard knob, she bathed it in her pooled saliva, coating it. Slowly, her tongue explored the ridge, behind the crown, licking its sensitive underside. Above, Ed groaned again.

'Yes, Dana, that feels so good,' he said.

Eyes closing, Scully focused her attention on her tongue, concentrating on the sensations it fed her. Beneath the questing muscle, she continued to savour the taste of her date's cock, the heat infusing her mouth. Tracing the curves and shapes of the head, she explored it all, her tongue never staying still, probing, licking and stroking.

Part of her mind was enjoying the scent filling her head, the male musk from the hot knob and rigid shaft now accompanied by the waft of hot air rising from the man's balls.

'Mm,' the Special Agent moaned again, lost in the delight of sucking a cock, luxuriating in the sensations it gave her.

Leaning forward again, tilting her hips and raising her waist further off the seat she straddled, Scully again took the cock shaft between her lips, pushing her mouth even further down. Cheeks hollowed, she sucked harder this time, wanting to experience more of the male flavour. His increased moans gave his continued approval.

Focussed as she was on sucking Ed's cock, Scully didn't register that the buzzing of the tattoo gun had stopped. Heat emanated from the small of her back where her ouroboros with its beautiful red ink now sat complete. Ripples of strange sensation continued to radiate from it, sending tingles along her spine.

With wet slurping sounds, Scully's head bobbed up and down, lips dragging back along the shaft to close around just the tip. Her agile tongue probed at the hole there, gently trying to push in. Dana could taste pre-cum and she wanted more.

Becoming more aggressive in her cock sucking, the red head took more of the shaft into her mouth. Soon the head triggered her gag reflex. I wonder if I can still do this, she thought. Suppressing her reflex, she pressed her tongue to the bottom of her mouth, tilted her head to straighten the passage and slowly inhaled. As she breathed in, Scully leaned forward once more. This time the knob moved into her throat. Swallowing, she smoothly took the prick past her epiglottis. A pause to tilt her head a bit more and then the man's cock slide easily down into her oesophagus.

'Oh my god, yes,' Ed gasped as he felt his prick sliding smoothly down into the woman's throat. 'Yes, that feels amazing, Dana.'

'Mm,' the Special Agent mumbled. Ed groaned as the vibrations of her voice reverberated along his shaft. No stranger to sucking dick, Scully knew what she was doing and started swallowing. With each contraction and release, her throat milked Ed, gripping, releasing and vibrating along his member.

'Yes, oh yes, Dana. Suck it, suck my cock,' Ed said, eyes closed, head thrown back.

And she complied, working her talented gullet around the intruding dick. But needing a breath, she eased backwards, sucking the entire time as her lips clung around the shaft. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at her date, seeing the pleasure on his face, eyes closed in bliss.

Barely pausing, Scully took the dick back into her mouth and sucked the head again, bathing it with more of her hot saliva. Pushing her boobs against the back of her seat, hard nipples pressed against the thinly padded chair, she took the dick back down her throat. Soon the entire shaft had been swallowed, the knob deeply embedded.

Oh, I can feel the heat of him, Dana thought, warmth radiating out from the shaft and especially the crown. She could feel it in her throat, rippling in time with the man's pulse throbbing inside her. And I can smell him. Her nose was pressed against Ed's body, buried in his pubic hair. The scent of his hot balls, she thought, inhaling the aroma.

As Scully continued to deepthroat her date, she became aware of another sensation. A hand was slowly stroking back and forth along her crotch, fingers caressing the crease of her clothed pussy, pressing against her slit. With her straddling the backwards facing chair and leaning forward, her ass and crotch were exposed. Dana continued to suck Ed's cock as the tattooist groped her. Her heart beat faster, arousal surging through her body as she sucked one strange man while another rubbed his hand over her vagina.

No, not my vagina. He's touching, groping my cunt! My hot, soaking wet cunt, Dana Scully thought.

With each stroke of rough fingers over her heated crotch, more juice leaked from Scully's cunt. Moaning around the embedded dick, Scully moaned as the questing fingers rubbed over her clit. Body momentarily going rigid, she felt her pussy convulse and contract, a gush of her juice as she creamed her panties again.

I'm so wet, and I'm so horny, she thought, delighting in the sensations she was assailed with from her impaled throat, her tits as she crushed them against the chair, the groping hand and its diligent fingers stroking and rubbing her cunt. My panties are soaking. I want to be fucked. I need to be fucked!

For several minutes Scully silently begged to be fucked as she continued deepthroating her date Ed as the tattooist, Sov, continued to molest her. Slowly and smoothly, her head bobbed up and down Ed's cock. Her mouth and tongue would concentrate on the angry purple head before she would swallow him back down her throat.

On occasion she removed the entire dick before ducking down to pay attention to the man's balls. Hot, heavy and smelling of male musk, Scully thought, mind awhirl with pleasure. Ed mirrored her pleasure, moaning as he felt the red head's mouth sucking the skin of his nutsack.

'Dana, suck my balls. It feels fantastic,' her date said, moving his dick aside so she could get better access.

'Yes,' the FBI doctor said before slurping a large testicle into her mouth. Eagerly she sucked the round nut, tongue brushing over the wrinkled skin of the man's scrotum. The taste! I love the taste of his balls, Scully thought before swapping them to happily suck its twin.

Behind, the tall, large balding tattooist continued to rub his hand along the red head's crotch, fingers pressing against the heat and wetness now soaking through the woman's tight pants. His other hand ranged over the swell of her firm tight ass, those fingers squeezing her cheeks, sometimes stroking down along her thigh, covered by her black pants.

Sov could hear the woman's moans, could imagine how that would feel if it were his dick down her throat. Raising his hand to his nose, he sniffed his fingers. Eyes widening in delight, he inhaled the woman's scent. 'Opa,' he quietly said, continuing to sniff his fingers, smelling the beautiful red head's heat.

Reaching around the woman, Sov deftly pulled her zipper down, the button already released when she sat down for her tattoo. Thumbs hooked into the pants and panties beneath, he pushed. Watching closely, he pulled Scully's clothes down, uncovering the beautiful, sexy white globes of her ass. The milky skin wonderfully framed by her dark clothing.

'Work of art,' he said to himself, eyes tracing the curves of the American's behind, the crevice dividing them. Pushing the pants and panties further down, he took in the sight of her full bum, firm and proud. Peering closer and ducking his head, he looked under the red head and could see the lips of her cunt, open and clearly wet, slick with her cream. Even now, he watched as a bead of juice slowly ran down one of her pussy lips, the drip clinging to the flesh as it quivered with the woman's movements as she continued to suck the other man off. Staring, Sov watched as the pearl of cream dripped down into her sexy lacy blue panties. Face just several inches away, he could smell her scent, knew from her aroma she was in heat and needed fucking.

Standing up from his stool, the Russian unbuckled his belt and dropped his jeans. His dick was a brutal looking club, slightly curving upwards. It was thick, very thick, and topped with a large swollen head quickly tapering to a smooth rounded tip. Thick veins roped up and down the shaft, pulsing with each beat of his heart, jumping in excitement.

One hand on the small woman's hip, he guided his engorged dick beneath her, dipping his knees.

Scully groaned with desire into Ed's balls, her face pressed into his hot scrotum where her tongue had been juggling his testicles. Dana had felt the tall Russian uncovering her bum, felt his hot breath on her as he seemed to observe her, looked to see how wet and hot she was. Very wet. Very hot, she thought.

Her groan had escaped when she felt the man's hard cock touch her cunt, felt it slide along her open and dripping slit. It was oh so hard, a bar of hot steal running back and forth through the folds of her pussy. Quickly it was covered in the thick cream dripping out of Scully's twat.

'Oh yes, fuck me,' Dana Scully begged, her flushed face buried in Ed's crotch, nose filled with the smell of his cock and balls. 'Yes, dear god, yes,' she said, feeling the Russian's prick pushing between her quivering cunt lips and entering her body. Groaning, she felt her slick walls being forced apart, stretching around the bloated prick as it pushed deeper into her, slowly filling her.

Glazed eyes now open, mind filled with foggy warm pleasure, Ed looked on and smiled. He'd seen the size of the Russian's prick and smiled, knowing it was now penetrating Dana's pussy. Must be stretching her wide, he grinned. Suddenly he inhaled as his date engulfed him again, eagerly sucking the head of his cock. Behind, the tall tattooist had grabbed the red head by her hips and was fucking her, smooth and hard. Each impact of his body drove the sucking mouth further onto Ed's own dick.

'Fucking hot man,' Ed grinned at the Russian.

Sov didn't reply, his eyes focussed on the woman's round ass, rippling with each impact as he fucked her tight cunt. She is very tight, wet and very hot, he thought, basking in the wet heat gripping his plunging dick. Above the firm white cheeks, the ouroboros stood proud, the parlour's light reflecting off the deep rich red ink.

Sensations of pleasure and delight filled Scully's mind. It whirled around her head, buzzing through her. Heat suffused her body, building up from her scolding cunt, her swollen tits with their aching nipples. As she sucked and was fucked, it felt to Scully as if the two pricks plugged into her were sparking charges within her core, lightning burning through her, making her hotter, driving her to want more.

From beneath her came wet squishing sounds as Sov's brutal looking cock plunged in and out of her as she straddled her chair. Each time the cock pulled back it was coated in a fresh layer of Scully's thick cunt cream. Soon a rime of her cream was coating the lips of her twat before dripping down, adding to the mess already gathered in the gusset of her lacy panties.

For several minutes the men fucked Dana Scully, one shoving himself over and over again up her quivering, dripping cunt. The other had his hands in the FBI agent's red hair, holding her steady as he fucked her throat, slipping in and out of her gullet, moaning when she sucked the head before he plunged down again.

Still open to the public where someone could walk in at any moment, the tattoo parlour was filled with the wet sounds of Scully's working throat and squelching pussy. Moans from the woman and groans from the men added to the erotic sound. Heat built up from the rutting bodies. From between her legs, Scully's scent filled the air, all three able to smell her.

With almost telepathic synchronisation, both men withdrew their pricks from Dana's body: one dripping slime from her throat, the other coated with thick cunt cream. Together, the men easily spun the tattoo chair around, taking the FBI agent with it.

Heart beating wildly, body vibrating and quivering, chest heaving, Scully took her first look at the Russian's manhood. Oh yes. That's a monstrous one, she thought. Just a few inches from her open pouting lips the bloated cock was huge, angry looking. A coat of Scully's own cunt juices covered it. Layers of her cream smeared over the head and down the shaft. Peering along its length, she could see where her own secretions marked the depth the prick had pillaged her to. Noting part of the shaft was clear of her cunt butter, Scully thought, I'm going to take all of that. Damned if I'm not having it all.

Opening her mouth wider, she silently invited the Russian to enter. Stepping forward, Sov pressed the tip of his cock to her lips. Immediately, the red head smelt herself, stronger than ever, her stink filling her nose. Nasty. Sexy! As the smooth prick passed through her spreading lips, she tasted herself, felt the cream gathering on her lips as more of the male entered her mouth. Oh that's so fucking nasty! I love it, love the taste. He and I filling my mouth. She moaned, letting her tongue wash her cream from the Russian, gathering her taste. Mouth filling with cock and cream, Scully swallowed, taking down her own pussy juices, delighting in the delicious nastiness of such a thing, savouring her own flavour.

Imorol
Imorol
97 Followers
12