X-Files - Scully Gets Pricked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mm, so much richer then when it's on my fingers, she thought. If Mulder could see me, and Skinner. I bet both would want to be here, now. Each taking me. Scully shuddered, pussy contracting, feeling her climax building between her legs and deep in her body.

Ed Jerse looked on, watching his date happily accepting the other guy's cock between her lips and into her sucking mouth. So fucking sexy, he thought, not jealous at all, just happy to be experiencing the hot red head. From his groin his own prick bounced and jumped, eager to join the fun. Grasping it with one hand, Ed pressed himself against Dana's boiling, drooling pussy. With a deep long moan he pushed into her, feeling himself being swallowed by the clutching hot walls engulfing him.

'Oh, yes. Oh fuck yes,' Scully cried out into the parlour as Ed entered her. It was with a wet squelch that the prick was jammed up her, forcing even more of her cream to escape her quivering depths. With Ed now pounding in and out of her, Dana returned her attention to Sov's prick. Her tongue licked all over the head, gathering every drop of her own secretions that it could before disappearing back into her mouth where she could enjoy the taste. Quickly, her tongue was back out, running along the Russian's thick shaft, chasing down every trace of her own musky flavour she could get. Satisfied she had finally cleaned the dick, the red head took the massive head back into her mouth and sucked.

FBI Special Agent Dana Scully, straddling a rear facing chair in a tattoo parlour. Fully clothed in black jumper and black pants, only her milky white ass uncovered and on display. Air filled with the scent of her creaming quim, salty musky manliness and sweat. Sounds of moaning and groaning, of shifting bodies as two men, pants round their ankles, enjoyed the red head between them. Heat radiating out from Scully's sopping cunt, juice dripping around her date's plunging cock, soaking her lacy blue panties. A second prick swallowed down her throat and the rhythmic sounds of gulping as she milked the Russian.

Scully was in heaven, servicing two cocks with her cunt and mouth. Her body sucking both men at each end as they fucked into her. They've spit-roasted me. I love this. It feels amazing.

After a while, the chair was turned around and Scully was faced with Ed's cock, this time coated in yet more of her thick pussy juice. Eagerly she accepted it back into her mouth, enjoying more of their mingled taste. Behind, Sov jammed himself back inside her clutching pussy.

'Give it all to me. I want you to bury the entire thing inside me,' she demanded of the Russian, only momentarily taking the cock out of her mouth.

With a grunt, Sov thrust harder, feeding more to her hungry twat, feeling a bit more of his cock sinking into the beautiful red head.

'Mm, all of it. I want it all,' Scully demanded before taking Ed again, throating him until her nose was in his pubes.

Adjusting his grip, the tattooist pushed the remainder of his thick brutal cock into the demanding woman, only too happy to comply. The grip she had on him was astounding, slick with her pussy juice, hot walls rippling the entire length he had to give her.

Feeling the Russian's hairy body pressed tight against her smooth white ass, Dana Scully knew she had finally taken his entire prick. The pulsing angry knob was buried deep inside her, scolding her womb with its heat. Moaning as the huge cock pulled out before plunging back in, filling her over and over. Turning her attention to her date again, Dana used her lips, mouth, tongue and talented throat to pleasure him.

The threesome continued, every once in a while Scully's chair being swivelled around so both men could take a turn, either jammed down her throat or thrust up her cunt. Dana was cresting waves of pleasure, body aflame, quivering as her climax continued to build.

'Oh god, I'm going to cum,' she gasped, Sov's boiling hot prick on her lips, her warm breath causing it to judder with pleasure.

Behind, Ed was thrusting hard and fast, repeatedly bottoming out inside his date's clutching tunnel. His hands gripped her hips tightly, giving leverage enough to fuck harder, going as deep as he could.

Clasping the woman's head, Sov drove his aching prick down her throat one last time. Feeling his balls rising and surging he pulled back.

'Open mouth,' he said. Scully had barely complied before the first thick wad of semen erupted from the Russian. Thick hot cum splashed against her tongue, then another bolt and another. Pearly white seed filled her mouth, pooled under her tongue and streaked the muscle as it dipped into the pool, tasting the salty male flavour.

'Oh, man, yes,' Ed called out, hands pulling Dana's hips tight to him, jamming himself against her cervix, deep inside her writhing body. With pulses that seemed to come from his entire body, he felt his cock swell before thick ropes of his cum exploded outwards, filling the woman.

Swallowing the Russian's thick cum, Scully gasped when she felt her date ejaculating inside her. Suddenly, a wet heat began to spread deep within her pussy. Ooh, I can feel him cumming inside me. My god, he's pressed so tight against me. I...I think he's shooting his seed directly into my womb!

With that last thought, Scully's orgasm detonated. Groaning out loud, she felt every inch of her body spasm. The muscles of her naked white ass clutching tight, her cunt gripping Ed's impaling prick. Tingles ran up her spine and exploded in her brain, sending her into a fog of blissful delight. Her legs quivered, straddled over the seat supporting her weight. Arms wrapped around the high support of the chair, she crushed her tits against it, feeling her nipples aching within her bra. Throbs of pleasure wracked her body, causing her to writhe on the cock still filling her with semen, her mouth gasping around the cock still seeping cum onto her lashing tongue.

Scully came for what felt like hours, feeling every throb and pulse as the men filled her with their cum at both ends. Finally, she collapsed in the chair, breathing heavy, gasping for air. Dimly, she felt first Sov withdraw his cock from between her lips. Despite herself, she closed her lips around it, gently sucking as it pulled back. Another part of her registered the slippery sensation as Ed, ever-so-slowly, slid from her still spasming pussy. Dana thought she felt her cunt lips gripping the cock, giving it one last suck just as her mouth had done to Sov.

Quivering, Dana Scully wasn't aware of anything else now, satisfied with experiencing the ripples of pleasure rolling through her body. Satiated now, both men pulled their pants back up, putting their pricks away, smelling of the FBI agent's female scent mixed with their own musk.

Shakily, Scully got up from the chair, finally feeling able to stand on her wobbly legs. Reaching down, she pulled her panties back up, watched by both men. As the silky underwear brushed her skin, she became distinctly aware of just how wet and sticky her gusset was. Tugging the panties tight, she felt the slippery cotton panel sliding against her still pulsing twat. Trying her best to ignore the feeling, she pulled her pants back up.

Looking around, she noted that Sov had quickly disappeared, a closing door indicating he had gone into a back room. Turning to Ed she smiled up at him, eyes bright.

'That was unexpected,' she said.

'I'm sorry, Dana. I didn't mean for things to go so far,' her date replied, but his smile was proof enough that he had enjoyed it all the same.

'It's ok, Ed. I don't regret it. In fact, I believe it was something that I needed. Sexual affirmation of life. That there is joy to be had if I'm willing to open myself to the possibility of it and accept it,' Scully said, feeling another quiver in her crotch.

'It's late. Look, Dana, why don't you come back to my place and stay the night? It's close by. Better than being out at this time of night. I promise, I won't do anything,' her date said, although the bulge outlined by his pants didn't make the same commitment.

Scully looked down at Ed's crotch before raising her eyes to his. 'Yes, I'll come back to your place. But you can dismiss the promise. There's something else I want to try tonight, Ed. I want you to help me with it,' the red head replied, feeling her excitement growing again. Between her legs, she felt the men's semen beginning to leak from her slack pussy, knew it was mingling with her own cream in her ruined panties.

'Anything you want, Dana. What is it?' Ed asked, eager to have more fun with the beautiful sexy Dana Scully.

'Ed, I want you to fuck me in the ass,' Scully said, a dirty smirk spreading across her face as a look of shock and desire crossed his.

Smiling, she took Ed's hand and led him out of the tattoo parlour.

End of story.

12