X-Men: The Summers Drive Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

"Enjoy the show?" Scott asked her.

"Anything that can shut Emma up for a moment," she replied. "But now that you're done, maybe I can get some sleep."

"Good idea," Scott said. "If I breed you on the same night as Emma, that'll make birthdays very complicated."

"So you're going to make me wait a month?" Jean teasingly pouted.

"No, he'll just do anal," Emma jibed, finally able to move at least enough to beach herself on the other side of Scott's muscular frame. Her blonde head lying on the pec opposite Jean. "A month of being sodomized might just be enough to loosen you up, Jean."

"You know when people call you a tightass, that's not what they mean, right?"

"Ladies, ladies, how can you possibly have enough energy left to—" Scott broke off, looking down to see that Betsy had rearranged herself too. Lying between his legs, her head in his lap, lazily sucking at his limp manhood. He had to admit, it was a hygienic feeling. As long as he couldn't shower...

Emma laughed. "There's a girl with the right idea. Get in line at the head of the queue for tomorrow morning."

"I think I prefer Scott's arms around me," Jean said, using a little telekinetic nudge to bring Scott's hand under her body and over her hip.

"Well, Scott has two arms," Emma countered, wrapping herself in Scott's other arm like it was a mink stole.

"If only he had two of everything."

"Hey," Scott said, "is that an eye crack?"

Can the jokes and wish us goodnight, Betsy teeped, nursing on his member as tenderly as anyone ever had a bottle.

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers
12