X-Mplary Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom had a shower cubicle instead of a tub with any curtains and I could see into it rather clearly.

Tommy was in the shower but he was jacking off.

I was able to see it clearly, his erect penis as he stroked it slowly and gently. His eyes were closed while doing it and my eyes were transfixed. I had seen his penis before. I mean we grew up together, but never like this and never in a scenario like this.

My eyes couldn't move away even if I wanted to. I was transfixed on his penis, how erect it was, how big it was, and just how beautiful it was. I started to feel that heat inside me again but this time I could feel it in my crotch. My hands were about to make their way into my panties when I saw him ejaculate and slowly open his eyes. I quickly grabbed my dress and pretended like I was steaming it all along.

Tommy came out in just a towel. I could make out his semi erect penis outline from the towel. Why was I this horny? Was it the xchange?

"Bathroom is all yours Mia." He said as I nodded and went in to shower.

I was about to close the door completely when something in me snapped again. I shouldn't right? I bit my lip part in hesitation and partly in lust. I let my animal instincts take over and decided not to lock or close the bathroom door completely.

I took off my shirt and slid my panties off. It was only when I took my panties off did I realize what that warmth was. I was wet. I was so wet, my panties were a total mess.

I got into the shower and let the water do its magic. I kept looking at the door, hoping Tommy would come by or try to sneak a peek. Just the thought of him lusting after me was enough. I closed my eyes and let my fingers find their way inside my pussy. This wasn't the first time doing this, so I knew my way around. My pussy was wetter than before, I wasn't sure if it was because of how excited I was or it was the shower weather.

I started to finger myself slowly with my eyes closed. I found myself hoping that Tommy would come in and take me in his arms and kiss me while my body stuck to his as the shower water fell off our bodies.

I wished he would then push me against the shower glass as my thumb found my clit and rubbed it gently. I found myself wishing that he would press my boobs against the glass, and I would stick my round butt at his erect penis almost inviting him to make love with me, and he would insert it in me and thrust and thrust and thrust until I was screaming hoarse.

I wished he would grab my wet black hair and pull it and channel all his masculine force into his pelvis where he would jackhammer me from behind.

I found myself lost in these dirty lustful thoughts and before I knew it, I was there. Climax.

I was more careful this time. I still let out a moan but it was softer and gentler. I opened my eyes and found no one there as my head and body slowly started to return to equilibrium. My legs felt weak and my knees wobbled slightly. I found myself panting slightly. I used one hand on the wall for support as I tried to finish my shower without thinking of why I had just had those thoughts.

I dried myself and put on my underwear and came out in just a towel as I started to get ready. Tommy was outside smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, Mia," he said as he came back from his smoke.

"Yeah?"

"Remember, act like a woman. Walk like a woman, talk like a woman, act like a woman."

"Right. Got it." I said as I gave him a thumbs up.

We went down to breakfast, and ate our food rather silently. Throughout breakfast I couldn't shake the thoughts of what I just did. Had he seen me spying on him? Did he see me naked? Did he like what he saw? Did he see me masturbating? Did he know I had just fantasized about him? Was I falling in love? Was it just some weird side effect from the pill?

"So, today's the big day. You excited? You seem nervous." He said addressing the obvious.

"A little. A bit nervous. But yeah, excited." I replied.

"Good. Just try and enjoy it. We just have to get over tonight" he said before he added. "Um, You know, last night, when we were talking about not having sex. I'm not opposed to the idea. You know, just so we can be more natural with each other." he said.

What! I was in half a mind to say yes. I was in half a mind to let him do me right there on the table in front of everyone. But luckily the Mike part of me prevailed.

"What, are you asking me to fuck you?" I asked him, my jaw opened with shock, some of it faux shock.

"Oh don't roll your eyes at me. Like you don't get horny sometimes." He said.

It was true. Me, the wet spot in my panties and the shower cubicle all agreed.

"I never said that." I retorted.

"So, you admit it? You get horny?"

"Maybe."

"Then why are you getting so defensive? It's normal to have needs. Even as a girl. Especially as a girl."

"I don't know. It's just weird, talking about it. And with you."

"Well, get over it. We're going to be together all weekend, and we need to make it look convincing. It was a stupid idea, I'm sorry. I just got carried away, and you cuddled me and I let my dick think for me." He said looking genuinely sorry.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. Just promise me one thing." I said again letting Mike get the better of me.

"What's that?" He asked genuinely curious.

"Don't try to get into my pants. You know, even if I wanted to, it wouldn't work, right? We are friends. Guy friends. It would be weird and complicated. I can't explain it. So just, don't. We should not." I said trying to be firm without coming off as rude.

"Fine. I promise. I'll keep my hands to myself. But you should too." He said pointing at me.

"Deal" I said. A part of me agreed that this was the best thing to do. It would be weird. It would be messy. And it would be complicated. But a part of me regretted bringing it up and putting the kibosh on it this quick.

It felt like there were two people inside me. Mia and Mike. And Mike just reclaimed dominance.

"Good. Now, let's get ready." I said.

"Right. We've got a wedding to go to." he responded as he bid me farewell.

I was going to spend the day with the bride and the bridal party. The bride was Tommy's ex, her name was Jenny, and she was gorgeous. She was tall and thin, with long blonde hair and big blue eyes.

I walked into the bridal suite, and saw the bride, and her maid of honor, and two other bridesmaids.

"Hi, everyone," I said.

"Hey, you must be Tommy's girlfriend, Mia," the bride said.

"That's me. It's so nice to meet you." I said extending my hand in as feminine manner as I could.

"You too. I'm glad Tommy found someone. He's such a good guy. And so handsome." Said Jenny.

"Yeah, he is. I'm a lucky girl." I said giggling, trying to sell the idea.

"You really are. Anyway, are you ready to get ready? We have a big day ahead of us." Jenny said.

"I am. I can't wait." I said.

"Good. Let's get started." Jenny said.

We spent the next hour getting our hair and makeup done. The bridal party was made up of the bride's closest friends, and the maid of honor was Jenny's sister, Julie.

"So, Mia, how long have you and Tommy been together?" Julie asked.

"It's been a few months. But we've been friends for a long time." I said trying to stick to the story I made up yesterday.

"Aw, that's so cute. What do you like the most about him?"

"His smile, his laugh, the way he makes me feel." That part was partly not a lie. At least to Mia.

"That's so sweet. And the sex?" Julie asked.

"The sex?" I responded quizzically.

"Yeah, how is the sex?" She asked ribbing me.

"I'm sorry, what?" I responded as if I didn't hear her.

"The sex. How is the sex? I'm assuming it's good, right? I mean, come on, look at him." Julie said.

"Uh, well, um, the sex is great, yeah. I'm sorry I just didn't expect that question from someone from his family." I said giggling.

"Oh, don't worry, everyone is curious about the sex. Especially after that one time." said Vanessa, a bridesmaid who was Tommy's classmate in college.

"One time?" I asked.

"Oh, don't tell me you don't know. Tommy has a reputation." Said Vanessa.

"Oh. Really?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yes. Apparently he's very good in bed. Like, really good."

"Wow. Um, thanks for telling me. I'll have to ask him about that." I said and laughed awkwardly

.

"I'm sorry, is this awkward for you?" Vanessa asked.

"No, it's fine. Just, we don't really talk about our sex life. It's kind of private." I said as I could feel myself becoming red.

"Well, in that case, we should change the subject." Vanessa said with a giggle.

"Good idea. So, Mia, what do you do for a living?" Julie asked.

"Um, I'm a receptionist." I replied.

"That's nice. Do you like it?" Asked Jenny.

"I do. It's a nice job. But it's not my dream job. I'd like to be an actress." I said once again spinning on the fly.

"That's cool. Have you ever been in anything?" asked Julie.

"Just some plays. Nothing major. But I'd like to be in a movie."

"That's nice. Good luck." said Betty, the other bridesmaid.

"Thanks." I responded with a smile.

"Hey, I just realized, we're all done with our hair and makeup, and the photographer hasn't shown up yet. Want to go take a few pics without her?" Julie suggested.

"Sure, that sounds great." I said.

We all got up and took some pictures together. We were having a good time, and we were laughing and smiling. The champagne was being shared. It felt weird being with the bridal party but there were other women there who weren't part of the bridal party.

"This is so fun. Thanks for suggesting this, Julie," Jenny said.

"Of course. You're the bride, you deserve to have a fun time." Julie said.

"I'm just glad you're here, Mia. I'm glad Tommy found someone special." Betty said to me raising her glass to me.

"Thanks. Me too. He's a great guy." I said.

"He is. And he's so hot. Those muscles, that smile, those eyes. Mmm, I remember when we used to date. God, he was good in bed. I hope he's still that good. If not, you're in for a treat." Jenny said while the other girls giggled and cheered.

"Oh, um, thanks," I said, not knowing what to say. Why was she thinking about her ex on her wedding day? Weirdly enough Vanessa had that thought too.

"Hey, Jenny, you're not supposed to think about your ex on your wedding day. That's bad luck." She teased.

"I'm not thinking about him, I'm just saying, he was good. My fiance is better. Trust me. I can't wait for tonight." She said with a wink.

"Yeah, me too. I can't wait to see him in his tux. God, he's going to look so sexy." Vanessa said.

"He is. I'm really lucky."

"I'm really happy for you, Jenny. You're going to make a beautiful bride." Said Betty.

"Thanks. I'm so excited. This is the best day of my life." Jenny said.

"How did you and Matty meet?" I asked. Matty was the groom.

"Oh, we met at a club. He was dancing with some girl, and I went up to him and asked him to dance with me. He said yes, and we danced, and talked, and he took me home. And it was then that I realized it was Tommy's brother. Tommy and I only date for 9 months but he's a really good guy. "

"Wow, that's amazing. Did you know him before you started dating Tommy?"

"Not really. He was just the brother of the guy I was dating. I hadn't even seen him until we met at the club."

"That's crazy." I said as I downed my champagne.

"I know. Small world, right? Anyway, he's a great guy. And he's so handsome. And he's a good dancer."

"I'm happy for you." I said hoping my conversational skills were making any suspicion of me go away.

"Thanks. So, Mia, tell us, what do you love the most about Tommy?" said the bride's mom.

"I love his smile. It lights up the room. And his eyes. They're so intense. And his sense of humor. He's always making me laugh." I said saying the same thing I had said quite a few times now.

"He is a funny guy. I'm glad you guys found each other."

"Me too. He's the best."

"Of course. So, have you guys talked about getting married yet?"

I should have expected this question from someone let alone the bride's mom.

"Not yet. But I'm sure it'll happen someday. Right now, we're just enjoying being together." I said with as saccharine a smile as I could muster.

I mean imagine, being married to Tommy, coming home to his smile, getting swept off my feet after a long day of work, where he would then take me in his arms to the bedroom and pin me on the bed with his brute force and-

Shit. Why was I thinking of this again?

"Uh I'll be back." I said as I made my way to the bathroom. I took down my panties to inspect them once I was in the stall and found no wet spot.

"Okay. So I didn't get wet just yet. Okay cool." I said to myself. It was slightly hard being Mia, or rather being a woman and not knowing your own body that well.

"Okay, we only have an hour before the wedding. So anyone that's not in the immediate bridal party, please exit so I can take photos and stuff before the wedding" said the photographer.

I was about to exit the room when I heard Julie call my name.

"Mia, wait up!"

I turned around and saw Julie running towards me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Listen, I'm sorry about before. The whole thing about Tommy being a sex god. It was just a joke. I didn't mean to upset you." She said smiling.

"Oh, it's okay. No worries. I was just surprised. And I didn't want to talk about our sex life." I replied.

"I get that. It's totally understandable. Especially if you haven't had sex with Tommy yet. You haven't have you?" She asked with a sly smile.

Fuck. How did she know? Did she know I was really a guy? Was she setting a trap?

"What? No. Of course not. We've had sex. We just don't talk about it. It's private." I said trying my best to sound normal.

"Okay. Whatever you say. You can be honest with me, you know. I can see you haven't had sex with him. And that's fine. There's no judgment here. I'm not going to tell anyone." She said with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks. But really, we've had sex. It's not a big deal." I said trying to defend the lie.

"Okay. If you say so. But you can talk to me, if you want. I'm a good listener. And I won't judge."

"Thanks, but it's fine. We've had sex. Just trust me. Can I go now?" I said trying not to sound exasperated.

"Of course. I'm just saying, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. That's all." She said with a wink.

"Thanks. But I really have to go. Bye." I said as I walked out.

What the fuck was going on? Was she onto me? Was she trying to catch me in a lie?

"Hey, Tommy, can we talk?" I said as I called him.

"Of course. What's up?" He said nonchalantly.

"I'm really uncomfortable with this. With lying, I mean. I'm worried someone is going to find out." I said.

"Relax, they're not. Nobody is. I promise. You're doing great. Just hang in there a little bit longer, and we'll be done." He replied.

"Okay. You're right. I'm sorry. It's just, I'm not used to being a woman, you know?" I said as I could feel myself tear up. What was happening?

"Yeah, I get it. Just try to relax and enjoy yourself. It'll be over before you know it."

"Okay. Thanks. See you later." I said wiping my tears before realizing my crying messed up my makeup.

I felt much better after talking to him. He was right, I was just being paranoid. It would be fine. We'd get through it, and then we'd be back to normal.

The wedding went off without a hitch. Jenny was a beautiful bride, and Matty was a handsome groom. They were a lovely couple.

I managed to get through the wedding without any major incidents. Nobody seemed to suspect anything.

After the wedding, the party moved to the reception hall. There was food and drinks, and dancing and music. I had been with Tommy for most of the evening, holding hands or lining my arms with him or resting my head on his shoulder. It was all very romantic, and it almost felt real.

"So, how's it going? You doing okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's actually pretty fun. You?" I replied as I held his hand.

"It's good. It's good. Everyone seems to be buying it." He said smiling.

"Yeah. So far, so good. Hey, listen, thanks for talking me down earlier. I was feeling a bit panicked. Julie somehow figured out we haven't had sex yet. Like at all." I said.

"She did? What did she say?"

"She said she could tell. She could tell that we haven't had sex. And she offered to talk to me about it."

"Huh. That's weird. How did she know?"

"I have no idea. She also said she could tell that we hadn't had sex yet. Like she can see right through me. I was freaking out, but you calmed me down. So, thank you."

"You're welcome. Don't worry about it. Just enjoy yourself. The night is still young."

"You're right. Thanks. Hey, Tommy, I-"

"Dance with me." He cut me off.

"What?"

"Dance with me." He repeated as he got up.

"Oh. Okay." I said as I took his hand and went to the dance floor.

The song playing was a slow song, and we danced together. He held me close, his hand on the small of my back. Our bodies were pressed against each other, and we moved slowly. It felt like the rest of the world had melted away, and it was just the two of us, dancing under the stars.

"You look really beautiful tonight." He said with his eyes on me.

"Thank you. You clean up nicely too." I said as he chuckled and smiled.

I started to feel that warm feeling inside me again. The same one from this morning. But this time, I knew what it was. It was desire. Desire for him.

As the song ended, we looked into each other's eyes, and we knew what was about to happen. He leaned in and kissed me, his lips soft and gentle. I melted into him, my body responding to his touch. We kissed deeply, our tongues dancing together.

Suddenly, we heard someone clearing their throat. We pulled apart and turned around to see Matty, the groom, standing there.

"Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt, but we're about to cut the cake. Wanna join us?" He asked with a knowing smile.

"Yeah, of course." Tommy said as we made our way back to the table.

I sat down, and he placed his hand on my thigh, his thumb stroking it gently. The feeling was electric. I couldn't believe I was feeling this way, but I couldn't deny it either.

After the cake was cut, we danced some more. His body was so close to mine, I could feel his heartbeat. My mind was racing, and my heart was pounding.

We kept dancing, our bodies pressed against each other. The music was loud, but I could barely hear it. All I could focus on was him.

Finally, he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Want to get out of here?"

I nodded.

We snuck away from the reception, and made our way back to the room. The minute the elevator doors closed, we were on each other.

We kissed hungrily, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. His hands were all over my body, and I couldn't get enough of him.

The elevator doors opened, and we hurried down the hallway, our lips never leaving each other's. We stumbled into the room, and he kicked the door shut behind us.

He pressed me up against the wall, his body pinning me in place. I wrapped my legs around him, and he carried me over to the bed.

He laid me down and kissed me passionately. I could feel his erection pressing against me, and I wanted nothing more than to have him inside me.

He broke the kiss and began trailing kisses down my neck.

"Tommy wait-are we- uh are we going to-do it?" I managed to stutter as I moaned in pleasure.

"Is that what you want?" He asked, his voice thick with desire.

"Yes. God yes." I said. I couldn't fight the lust any longer. I wanted him. I needed him.

He continued kissing my neck, and I arched my back, pushing my body against his.

"Are you sure?" He asked again, his breath hot against my skin.