X-Mplary Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Please, Tommy, I need you." I managed to whisper.

That was all he needed to hear. He sat up and quickly unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it aside. I got up and got the dress off so I was only in my bra and panties. I got on my knees and started to unbuckle his belt, and then I unzipped his pants.

I could see his erection straining against his boxers. I reached inside and pulled it out, gasping at the size of it. It was long and thick, and I could feel the warmth radiating from it. I had seen it, but never this way.

"Oh my god, Tommy." I said, looking up at him.

"Mia, are you sure about this?" He asked once again.

I nodded as I began stroking his cock, and he let out a low groan.

"Fuck, Mia. That feels so good."

I smiled and continued stroking him, before parting my lips and kissing his tip. It tasted salty and sweet.

"Mia, oh fuck, Mia." He moaned.

I licked him from the base of his cock to the tip, and then slowly slid him inside my mouth. It felt so good, and I wanted more.

He let out a growl as I took him deeper, my mouth enveloping his thick shaft. I bobbed my head up and down, sucking him harder and faster. My hands made their way to his balls slowly caressing and teasing them.

"Mia, fuck, you're so good at that." He moaned.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth with a pop the way I've seen and had done to me. It was a very different feeling, being on my knees in my bra and panties. My panties were soaking with anticipation. My nipples were on fire as I slowly took off my bra and exposed my boobs to him.

He took one in his hands and I cried out in pleasure as he played with it, rubbing my nipple and pinching it while I continued to suck on him. He moved to the other breast, giving it the same treatment.

I was in ecstasy, and I could tell he was getting close. His breathing was labored, and his cock was throbbing in my mouth.

"Mia, fuck, I'm gonna cum." He groaned.

I didn't want to stop, but I knew he needed to. I pulled him out of my mouth, and stood up. I pressed my body against his, and kissed him hard. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

He carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He hooked his fingers on my drenched panties and slid them down, tossing them aside leaving me naked on the bed on my back. I spread my legs and wondered if this was how all women felt, vulnerable yet desired as I exposed my sex to him.

He got on his knees and admired my wet pussy, his eyes filled with lust. He kissed my thighs, before planting his mouth on my folds and licking them.

"Oh fuck, Tommy, that feels so good." I moaned.

He buried his face between my legs, his tongue exploring my pussy, slowly yet surely as each movement from his tongue brought me closer and closer to the edge. He found my clit and started flicking it with his tongue, and I felt my whole body shudder.

"Fuck, Tommy, don't stop." I said as my voice turned to moans and my hips began moving on their own.

I grabbed his hair and pushed his face further into me, as I grinded against him. I was in heaven, and he was taking me there.

I felt my orgasm building, and I knew I was about to explode. He was relentless, his tongue and mouth devouring my pussy. I felt the pleasure rippling through my body, and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Fuck, Tommy, I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as my body trembled and convulsed.

My orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave, and I couldn't breathe. My body was on fire, and all I could do was let it take over.

He kept licking me, lapping up my juices and prolonging my orgasm. I rode the waves of pleasure, before finally coming down.

I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me, his mouth and chin glistening with my arousal.

"You taste so fucking good." He said, his voice deep and husky.

I smiled and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"I want you, Tommy. I want you so bad. Please fuck me." I said.

He nodded and climbed on top of me. He kissed me deeply, and I could feel his cock pressing against my pussy.

"Mia, oh, fuck." He groaned.

"Please, Tommy, fuck me." I begged once again.

He lined himself up, and slowly slid his cock inside me. He was big, and I could feel him stretching me. I expected more pain, but it felt more like a stretch. My pussy welcomed his width as I moaned.

"Oh, Mia, you're so tight." He said.

He slowly moved in and out of me, letting me get used to him. I could feel him filling me up, and it felt amazing.

"You feel so good." I said.

"You too. Your pussy is so wet and warm."

He began to move faster, his cock sliding in and out of me. The pleasure was building, and I knew another orgasm was coming. The feeling was indescribable, and I could tell he was enjoying it as much as I was.

"Oh fuck, Tommy, don't stop." I said, as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

"Mia, fuck" He said as he pulled out.

"No, please, don't stop." I pleaded almost in tears as my pussy felt his absence, as it lay there stretched out, almost an empty hole without him.

"I want to take you from behind."

I rolled over onto my stomach, and he grabbed my hips and pulled me up, positioning me on my knees with my ass in the air. I was more vulnerable than I ever was, but I loved it. I surrendered my body to him as I spread my legs giving him a good view of my pussy and my asshole. I growled as I felt him insert himself back in to me, as it felt good to be reunited with his cock.

"Fuck, Mia, you're so hot." He groaned.

"So are you. Fuck me harder." I yelled.

He thrust into me, his cock hitting a spot that it wasn't able to before. It felt amazing, and I knew another orgasm was coming.

"Tommy, fuck, I'm gonna cum." I cried out.

I could feel my pussy clenching around him, and my orgasm ripped through me.

"Tommy, fuck, yes!"

My body shuddered as my orgasm washed over me. My pussy tightened around his cock, and he groaned.

"Mia, oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum." He bellowed out.

"Do it. Cum for me." I said.

He thrust into me hard, his cock hitting my g-spot. I felt him explode inside me, his hot cum filling me up. He kept pumping his cock, and I could feel his orgasm pulsing inside me.

It was the best feeling in the world.

"Mia, oh fuck."

He collapsed on top of me, his cock still inside me. We were both panting, and I could feel his heart racing.

"Mia, that was amazing." He said.

"Yeah, it was."

"I can't believe we just did that."

"Me either."

He kissed my shoulder, and pulled out. I felt his cum leaking out of me, the warmth rubbing down my bare thighs. It felt so dirty, but it also felt so right.

"I need to go clean up." I said as I got up and went to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror, and saw the woman looking back at me. She had an expression of pure satisfaction.

"You did it." She said to me.

"Yeah, we did. It was incredible."

"I know. Now, let's go back to bed."

"Yeah, we should." I said to the women in the mirror.

I cleaned myself up, and made my way back to the bed. Tommy was already waiting for me, his cock hard and ready for more.

"Already?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry. You're just so fucking sexy."

I laughed and climbed onto the bed, straddling him. I used my hands to tease his cock, before slowly sliding him inside me.

I started riding him, his cock filling me up and hitting all the right spots. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them with his large hands. I moaned as he played with my nipples, the sensation sending shivers down my spine.

"You feel so fucking good." He groaned.

I continued riding him, my body bouncing up and down, our sweat-soaked bodies pressed together.

I could feel another orgasm building, and I knew he was getting close too.

"Mia, fuck, I'm gonna cum again." He said. I wanted him to shower me with cum, drench my body with his seed.

"Tommy, cum all over me please." I said as I recognized this almost primal instinct to be marked as his.

"Mia, oh, fuck!"

He pulled out and exploded all over my stomach and tits, the hot cum dripping down my body. It felt so dirty and yet so sexy.

We laid there for a moment, our bodies sticky and covered in his cum.

"That was incredible." I said.

"Yeah, it was. I need a shower." He said.

"You need a shower? I'm soaked with your cum! How do you think I feel?" I giggled.

"Let's shower together then."

We got up and made our way to the bathroom. We showered together, our bodies pressed against each other, the warm water washing away the cum and sweat.

We spent the night together, our bodies intertwined, the pleasure never ending. It was the most amazing night of my life.

The next morning, I found myself awake wondering the implications of what had happened.

I was still Mia. At least, physically. But was I really? Did having sex with a man, a guy, change anything? Did I suddenly have different feelings? I looked at Tommy and saw him sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I reached over and stroked his cheek, the stubble rough against my fingers. He stirred slightly but didn't wake.

I thought about everything that had happened. I thought about the pleasure I experienced, the feeling of his cock inside me. The feeling of his cum on my skin. The way he made me feel, like I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

But then, I thought about the person I was before. The man. Mike. Was he still there? Was he gone forever?

I didn't know. All I knew was that I was happy, and I had a day before I could turn back into Mike. And a bag full of skimpy lingerie that Tommy picked out.

I could deal with that later. For now, I would enjoy this. This moment. This feeling. This body. This life.

"Mia? What's going on in that head of yours?" Tommy asked as he woke up.

"Nothing. Just thinking." I replied.

"What about?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you."

"Mia, I-"

"Tommy, it's okay. We don't need to talk about it. Let's just enjoy this."

He nodded and kissed me. His lips were soft and gentle, and his tongue explored my mouth. I could feel his erection pressed against me, and I knew what he wanted.

"Now, it's time to put that lingerie you bought to good use. We only have a day left. Let's make the most of it."

"Anything you want." He said with a smile.

As we spent the rest of the morning in bed, fucking each other senseless, I knew that no matter what happened, this was something I would never forget. This was something that changed me forever.

But, I didn't know what that meant for me. Or for Tommy.

I didn't want to think about that now. I just wanted to enjoy this. This feeling. This body. This life.