X-Rated Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she scooted over to me. I asked her, "Are you sure you know what you are doing?"

She leaned in and kissed me, then rubbed her cum-coated breasts over my face. I was spread eagled with a tremendous hard on and all she had to do was touch my dick and I exploded. I shot a stream of semen that hit her arm up to her shoulder. She held my cock while the remaining spurts gushed from my cock onto my belly. Her crotch was resting across my thigh and I could feel the tremendous heat in her pussy.

She kissed me while rubbing my cum over my belly as if it were sunscreen and said, "I'm having a good time. We're on vacation. You said I should enjoy myself."

I affirmed what she said. "This is a once-in-a-lifetime vacation. Enjoy yourself."

After another hour in the sun, we were out of water and decided to head back to our hotel. Jill put her sundress over her head to deprive Phillippe and I of further viewing pleasure, but we all knew she was naked beneath her little dress. Her legs were exposed to within a foot of her crotch.

He drove us back home with Jill in the passenger seat. I couldn't help but notice that my wife's dress was drawn up her legs and her pussy would peek out occasionally. Phillippe certainly noticed.

When we got back home and we adjourned to our hotel room. We both got in the shower and immediately began to make love. We quickly dried ourselves and fell into bed. While I leisurely pumped away at her pussy, we exchanged comments about the day and how hot Jill had acted.

I said, "When you were in the water with him, you had your legs around him. It looked like he was fucking you."

She said, "He wasn't, really."

"What do you mean he wasn't really?"

She said, "Well he wasn't fucking me. His cock slid into me for a second or two before I could get away. I wouldn't call it fucking, just a momentary contact."

I was stunned. The guy had put his cock in her and she thought nothing of it.

She added, "He's big."

Then she asked if I had seen his cock brushing against her while he applied the sun lotion.

I said, "I did, and I saw you press your pussy against his leg."

She giggled and said, "You sure liked it when I did that to you too."

I asked. "Do you want to fuck him?"

She said, "I don't know. He's kind of hot. I like how he touches me and he has a nice cock."

"You like his cock?" She'd mentioned it a few times already.

She answered honestly, "It turns-me-on to have a man get hard over me and he has a nasty looking prick. Would you be mad if I let him fuck me? We are on vacation and you said I should enjoy myself."

That was the big question. I was conflicted in my emotions. She was my wife and I didn't want to share her with others, but on the other hand, it made me so damn hot watching her do things, particularly with other men. If she really wanted to do it, maybe I should let her have a fling. There was no danger of a long-term relationship or losing her to this guy.

I told her "I don't know. I have to think about it."

I was still inside her and she noticed how hard I was and how I was fucking her.

She said, "You are turned on by the thought of me doing it with another man."

I said, "I like watching you come."

She replied, "I like showing off for you. I'd like to have him fuck me while you watch, or maybe I'll just fuck him and tell you about it."

We went down to have dinner and then we went to bed. We made love again after she gave me a nice blow-job. She said she felt sorry for my prick, having to be hard but unsatisfied all day.

"I'll bet your friend is jacking-off thinking about putting his tortured prick inside that pussy of yours."

My wife answered, "I was cruel, wasn't I. Maybe I should make it up to him."

"You did jack-him-off."

"I did, but I'm sure he'd like something more."

I knew what that meant.

The next day, we decided to take a break from the beach and do some shopping and sightseeing. At Jill's suggestion, we invited Phillippe to join us as a tour guide and driver. We'd save on cab fares that way and she was delighted by Phillippe's company and attention. We started late, Jill and I had to make love before we set out on the day's activities.

We drove out to the southeast tip of Portugal where the explorers had trained for their voyages to Africa and Asia centuries ago. On the way back, we stopped a village to shop for some souvenirs.

Throughout the day, Jill had worn a light, loose skirt that would blow up with the wind revealing her pink panties. Phillippe and I would walk behind her and let her cross streets first in hopes of a glimpse of her panty covered ass. She was oblivious to the show she was giving for a while but eventually caught on. It was surreal to be sharing her with Phillippe. We both watched her move and both spied on the flashes of her panties and the spectacle of her titties poking through her blouse. I asked her to remove her panties, but she said, "Maybe later."

We stopped for lunch in a little café. Then we went shopping for some outfits for her. Phillippe found a nice store that catered to tourists and sold swim wear and women's summer clothing. Jill didn't need any clothing, but I encouraged her to try things on. I enjoy her giving a fashion show of sorts when she tries on clothes. Seeing her undress is the best part of the show.

Of course, Phillippe and I settled into seats near the dressing room and Jill left the curtain open a bit while she changed. She tried on a few dresses and we were treated to views of her slim body wearing just her underwear. She removed her bra after one dress didn't 'look right with a bra'. I heartily agreed so we watched her changing in just her panties. When she lifted her arms to try the dresses, her breasts bounced and jiggled to our delight. After a few changes, Jill decided to just leave the curtain half-open since we both had seen her nude and she liked the attention. With a couple of the dresses, she asked me, then Phillippe to 'help' her by doing or undoing the zippers in the back. Zipping the fabric over her lovely tanned back was a real treat. She picked a dress that she liked and then I encouraged her to get a new swim suit.

She let me pick a suit for her to try on and Phillippe chose another one. We had evolved into a threesome couple and were having a great time. I asked her to try a bright, safety-vest yellow suit. When she put it on over her underpants, it wasn't possible to see how it would actually look. With her eyes on me, Jill peeled off her panties and stood there, nude. She slowly pulled the suit bottom up to her waist and then dangled the skimpy top over her breasts. She looked stunning with the bright suit contrasting with her well-tanned body. She paraded around for us. She wanted try the other suit so I undid the top and she removed it, baring her breasts in view of another couple that had come into the store.

The suit Phillippe had chosen was chocolate brown. It was very skimpy. The top wasn't much, hiding her nipples a bit, but it provided no support to her breasts, which hung down a bit too much. She picked the yellow suit and we headed back to the hotel.

She put her dress on, but had neglected to wear underwear. With the light breeze, we were treated to a few glimpses of Jill's naked ass. A few other people were treated as well.

She rode again in the front passenger seat beside Phillippe. They were in animated conversation the whole way home. She was really taken with this guy. He reached over occasionally when he thought I wasn't looking and rubbed his hand on the inside of my wife's thigh. She didn't object. They were talking about the nightlife in our little town and he invited us to go to a few clubs with him. We agreed to go.

Jill and I had dinner at a little restaurant near the hotel. It was a late dinner as per the fashion of the local culture. Phillippe was to meet us at eight and show us some of the local night-life.

During dinner, Jill and I had an important conversation about where things were going.

At one point I said, "I saw his hand on your thigh in the car. You didn't seem to mind."

She replied, "Well you didn't seem to mind either. It felt really good. You know I like to have my thighs tickled."

"You showed him your pussy yesterday riding back from the beach."

She said, "I didn't think you'd noticed."

"Did he touch it?"

She said, "Don't be mad." Meaning that he had touched her there.

I asked, "Was he getting you hot today?"

"I guess, yes, a little." An understatement, for sure.

"You liked undressing for us when we were in the clothing store."

Jill answered, "Yes again. You seemed to like me doing that, having other people see me naked is a real turn-on for you, isn't it?"

I said, "It is."

"You've had that fantasy of seeing me with another man."

"Yes, I still do."

"Would you like to see me with another guy, watch some other man fuck your wife?"

"I have mixed feelings. I'd be afraid someone would be a better lover and steal you."

Jill said what I had been thinking. "If it was someone we'd never see again, what would you think then?"

We both knew she was advancing the idea of screwing our friend Phillippe.

As I was about to answer, Phillippe approached our table. He was dressed smartly with his shirt open. He asked if we were ready to go.

On an impulse, I decided to let my wife go nightclubbing with him alone and have a good time. Whether I admitted it or not, I was giving her permission to screw our new friend. "You two go ahead. I'm tired and don't feel like going out. We have a boat tour scheduled for tomorrow, so don't be too late." I told my wife.

We had scheduled a day trip into the Med to see Gibraltar and Africa. Jill had forgotten it. I had been looking forward to taking photos and seeing some famous sights.

She gave me a peck on the lips. I told her to have a good time. Then she kissed me again, more deeply and said, "I love you. Don't wait up for me; I have my own key to the room."

I did go up and with the help of a couple of shots of bourbon from the mini-bar, fell asleep. My thoughts were roaming about the possibility of where my wife was as I drifted off to sleep. I was imagining her in bed with our young friend. My cock was hard when I finally fell asleep.

I woke the next morning a 5:00 AM to my alarm clock. We had to meet the bus for the tour at 6:00. The bed beside me was empty. Where was my wife? Was she okay?"

I grabbed my phone to look for a message. She had texted at 1:30. "I'm okay. Don't worry about me. See you in the morning."

I called her on the phone, but it went straight to voice mail. I don't know why cell phones do that sometimes, but the same thing happened after two more tries. I had no idea where she was, but assumed she was in Phillippe's bed. I faced the realization that I had encouraged her to sleep with him when I let her go out alone with him. I dressed and went down in the lobby. I asked a few people if they knew where Phillippe lived. They said nearby, but didn't know where. His mother and sister had not yet arrived. I saw the boat tour group gathering and had to decide whether to go or not when I got another text.

Her text said, "On the way back to the room. Go on the tour without me, I'm not feeling well and fell asleep last night. Will tell you about it when you get back."

I was perplexed and concerned, but she had told me everything was alright. Of course, I presumed that my wife had spent the night in another man's bed. I realized I had expected that and shouldn't be upset about it, but wow, what a thing to think about. We'd both need some time to gather our thoughts if that was what she had done.

I went on the trip and my mind was taken off my wife for much of the day by the wonderful scenery and history. Still, I often found myself wondering what I thought about my previously faithful wife screwing another man. Part of me was jealous and bothered, but another part of me was aroused by the idea. I was imagining her, naked with Phillippe between her thighs.

I returned to our room at about 7:00 PM and found my wife, in bed, sleeping. She was naked and I crawled in beside her, cuddling her precious body. She hadn't showered and still smelled of sunscreen and her perspiration which made her skin glow a lovely brown. She was slippery and sticky from her sweat and a day of activity. Her skin was deeply tanned, with no bikini lines. She woke in my arms.

"I've been a bad girl." She said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I fucked other men."

Men???

After a moment to gather myself, I asked. "Tell me about it. What happened? Did you have a good time?"

She said, "I did. I hope you are not mad. I wish you had been there with me but I thought telling you about it would be almost as good." It was.

She said, "After we left you, we went to two clubs and had some drinks, but it was clear that he was interested in something else. He wanted to get me in bed. I wanted him. He turned-me-on. He doesn't have much in the way of husband-potential for some girl, but he knows how to make a woman feel good."

"Go on."

"He's a high school drop-out and does unskilled labor work for his mom in the hotel. He likes to hook-up with tourist women and gets lucky once or twice a year. He said he was very lucky to find me. I knew we were just going to screw for pleasure with nothing more to come of it. The freedom to be with a guy just for sex was unique, no worries about getting involved or hurting someone's feelings."

I queried, "It's a good thing you are on the pill, aren't you?"

She said, "Yes, but the thought of him getting me pregnant is so hot. When he was fucking me bareback, I thought about his little soldiers trying to get in my uterus and make a baby."

She continued, "We went back to where he lived, which is a block or so away from the hotel. He has a room on the second floor of a rooming house. It has a bed, a balcony and a bathroom down the hall. He took me there and as soon as we entered the room, he kissed me. He pulled me to him and he began to undress me. I figured he wasn't going to see anything he hadn't already seen, so I let him and stripped him as well. His prick was hard and I wanted to feel it inside me. His cock is bigger than yours and I've wanted to know what it felt like to have a bigger cock inside me. It's a big brown thing and he knows how to use it."

"Did you suck it?" I had to ask.

She said, "Yes, a couple of times."

I was amazed at what I was hearing as she continued.

"He went down on me and gave me the most intense cunnilingus I ever had. No offense babe, but he really wanted to eat my pussy. I'll have to teach you some of his tricks. His tongue and his fingers were inside me and he started me on what seemed to be an all-night orgasm. Once we finished one thing, he was on to another. I sucked his cock, but he wanted it to be all about me, pleasing me. When his cock finally slid into me, I felt the big head of it spreading me open. He reached deeper than you've ever been and the tighter sensation around his bigger cock in my cunt really set me off. I felt like I was being wrecked by his cock. It was marvelous. But he didn't come. He was pacing himself to give me an all-night fucking he said."

I would have to accept some of her comments about my size and skill in bed. I'd have to do better to satisfy this amazing sexual creature who I was holding in my arms. My cock was hard against her ass, letting her know that I was enjoying her tale, but I was feeling self-conscious hearing my wife tell me how another man was a better lover.

She went on with her tale, "The most unusual thing was when he took me out onto his balcony. It overlooks this little street and there were people walking about. I was totally naked and he leaned me over the metal railing. The railing was just some metal bars and it didn't hide anything. My tits were hanging over the street. I was leaning over and Philippe was sticking his cock in me from behind. It was as public a fucking as I've ever imagined. People walking below knew Philippe and a few said 'hello' to him. I couldn't tell what they were saying in his language, but I knew they were congratulating him about his latest conquest. One guy spoke to him for a bit longer, a cousin who I would meet later."

"It was the ultimate in exhibitionism. I was naked with a cock in my pussy while people walked around below. The cool air kept my nipples hard. Passers-by could look up and see everything I had with the light from a nearby shop illuminating me. My tits were glowing in the light and they could see the dark patch between my legs. I moved with every thrust of Phillippe's cock. A few people applauded when he rammed his cock into me and came. I felt his semen rushing over my vagina and I added my cum to his."

"We went back in the room and I had to pee. Phillippe told me to go down the hall to the john. I was still naked. After I peed, I came out and there was an older man walking down the hall. I hadn't realized that it was a communal bathroom. I just pointed to Phillippe's door. He nodded knowingly and smiled. He let me pass and had a good look at me as I went back to the room."

I stated the obvious, "You spent the night with him."

She continued, "I did. That's when I sent you the text. I still wanted more, but poor Phillippe's dick wouldn't respond until I sucked it for him. He got hard again and I rode him for a while before I fell asleep, naked in his bed. I'd only known him for two days and I'd wanted him to fuck me over and over. I felt like a slut."

I asked, "What happened the next morning?"

She continued her tale, "We went to breakfast. I was wearing the skirt and blouse from the night before except Phillippe had convinced me to not wear panties. I wasn't wearing bra either."

"We were eating breakfast in the hotel. You'd already left. Then the guy who had watched us on the balcony the night before approached us and Phillippe introduced us and invited him to sit with us. His name was Timmo or something. He was Albanian and that was the best I could pronounce his name."

"Well, Phillippe convinced me to give his friend an upskirt beaver shot. I sat there and spread then lifted my legs to give this stranger a nice view of my open cunt."

Phillippe was telling me that Timmo had a big cock, bigger than his. I didn't care, but they wanted to show me. The three of us went back to Phillippe's room. I was horny from flashing my beaver and walking around with no underwear so when Phillippe got me on the bed, I didn't resist at all. He was kissing me and opening my blouse. He pulled my skirt up. I had forgotten about his friend, but I remembered he was there when I felt his mouth on my pussy. I hadn't seen his dick, but he had a big tongue and long fingers. Phillippe was sharing me with his friend. Wasn't that nice of him?"

"Really nice." I replied. My gosh, what else had she done?

"Well of course, I found out about Timmo's cock when he put the thing inside me. I thought he was going to split me in half. I know my cunt can stretch open enough to have a baby, but he was going in the other way. His prick was enormous, but I took the whole thing inside me. Phillippe was still tongue-fucking my mouth. My poor pussy was leaking juices again. I was afraid of being dehydrated from coming so much. Timmo filled me with a big gusher of cum after a few minutes. His technique wasn't as good as Phillippe's, or yours for that matter. He just had a huge cock. It felt good going in, but once I adjusted to the size, it was no big deal."

I said, "I've lost count of how many times you've been fucked on this trip."

She said, "Well, I wasn't done yet. I was really feeling decadent, and I asked Phillippe to fuck me in the ass."

I was surprised. "You asked to be fucked in the ass. You won't let me near your back hole."