X-RAY Extra

Story Info
Wife gets special attention at clinic.
2.4k words
4.49
20.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is or was over eighteen when the events happened.

This happened just a few weeks ago. My wife Sasha and I were bicycling in the hills and she took a bad fall from a narrow path into a gully. We got her back up and managed to get back to our car, but she had pain and had difficulty moving her right shoulder and her right leg. She was wearing gym shorts and the top of her bare leg was scraped-up. She had been wearing a tube-top with no bra and had scrapes on her shoulder and collar-bone area.

There was a branch clinic of the regional hospital on our way back home. As we drove, Sasha's shoulder became more painful so we decided to stop at the clinic to see if anything was broken and to get some pain medication.

We went into the clinic and explained what we needed. After waiting fifteen minutes, were ushered into a treatment room. After another few minutes, a young man in hospital scrubs entered the room. She looked up and recognized the young man from somewhere. He recognized her.

He reintroduced himself to my wife, "I'm Rob. You probably don't remember me, Mrs. Styczinski, you were a student teacher for my English class in community college three years ago."

Sasha said, "I'm sorry Rob. I do remember you now."

He said, "I sure remember you."

Sasha had student-taught at one of the local community colleges before getting a permanent job at a private college after she graduated.

The young man told us that he was a medical-technician intern and since they were so busy, the doctor had asked him to take an X-ray and tend to Sasha's injuries. I followed, but hung back, holding my wife's purse and the light jacket she had worn when we had come in, but handed to me as we followed Rob back into the clinic treatment rooms. It was cool in there so Sasha's nipples had popped out and were visible through her tube top.

I went into the X-ray room with them and Rob had my wife lean her shoulder against the X-ray machine. Sasha was wearing a necklace which Rob said she needed to remove. She put it in her pocket. Then he hesitated.

"What's wrong?" My wife asked.

"There is a metal logo thing in your top and the X-ray machine may go haywire with the metal." He said.

Since we were alone with the door closed and Rob was a medical person, Sasha thought nothing of it and pulled her tube-top up over her head and set it on a table beside of the machine. She was now topless and Rob put his hand on her shoulder to align her with the machine. We both stepped out of the room and he pushed the button while we both stared at my wife's bare back.

He said, "Damn." As he came back in the room.

"Problem?" My wife asked as she turned away from the machine, giving Rob and I a nice side view of one of her breasts.

"The X-ray machine doesn't seem to be working. It's an old machine and it gets temperamental. There's a newer machine in the next room. Can we please go in there for the X-ray. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

There was an inner door to the next x-ray room, so Sasha walked through without putting her top back on. She was used to walking around nearly naked in doctor's offices, so she casually went into the next room. However, she left her top on the first X-ray machine. She wasn't bothered by this, but I began to feel my pecker twitch while watching my wife, topless in front of some young stud-looking kid. She sidled up to the machine and Rob helped place her against the machine. He took one X-ray and then came in to reposition her for another. He raised my wife's arm up and then turned her a little. I confirmed later with my wife that to position her, he had put his hand on the soft flesh of the side of my wife's breast. She didn't seem to mind.

While he was taking the X-ray, another patient and tech entered the other X-ray room and closed the door. Now, we had a dilemma. My wife was topless and her top was behind the door where another patient was being treated. She had turned toward us, topless. Her nipples were very hard from being in the cool air. Rob tried to be discreet, but he was looking out of the side of his eyes at his former teacher's naked tits. I handed her the jacket that she had worn earlier, giving us a nice view of her jiggling breasts while she raised her arms when she put it on.

"What's next?" She asked Rob.

He said, "We need to X-ray your hip."

My wife said, "I think it's okay." When he shrugged, she said, "Why not, I am a little sore."

He motioned for her to get on an exam table and lay down while he positioned another X-ray machine over her hips.

While he was aligning the machine, my wife asked if her shorts would bother the machine. He checked the machine and said, "There's something metal bothering the machine."

It was the necklace in her pocket, but she had forgotten so she lifted her butt and pulled her gym shorts down and off. She reclined with her pink panties being the only thing covering her hip area. She removed the jacket; it had a metal zipper. I watched as Rob took and X-ray of my nearly naked wife. He repositioned the machine and had her turn onto her side. She was facing us with her breasts sagging sexily over her chest. He started to take the X-rays into another room.

He said, "We'll look at the X-rays. You need to have those scrapes cleaned and dressed. You'll need to wait for a nurse or doctor. It shouldn't be long."

Sasha asked, "Isn't that something you can do. I'd like to get this over-with and be on our way."

Rob nodded and led us to a treatment room. My wife put her jacket on when she went into the hall, but handed her gym shorts to me. With other people walking around in those backless hospital gowns, her appearance was not out of place. I sat in an outer waiting area where I could see while he took Sasha into the room with a silver table and bright overhead light. He had Sasha sit on the table. He nodded at her to remove the jacket so he could tend to the scrapes on her shoulder. He took her arm and moved it into different poses to see what hurt. Her breast moved every time her arm did. Her breast was hanging beautifully and this young man was getting quite a show.

He got some sort of cream and began to apply it to Sasha's shoulder area, rubbing it in with his fingers. His finger went over her shoulder area, then moved to her collar-bone area. Seeing his fingers rubbing over my wife's bare skin was arousing my pecker again. He rubbed the cream down lower than necessary onto the top of my wife's bare breast. He acted like he was having trouble seeing one spot, so he took her breast in his hand and held it while he rubbed rub cream on her side, next to her breast. Sasha looked at me and smiled. She knew what this kid was doing and was being entertained by it. She has always marveled at how men act silly when they are around a scantily dressed woman.

"What about my hip?" Sasha asked.

Rob had her lie back on the table. She boosted herself onto the table without her sandals. She didn't bother to put the coat back on. Instead, she put it underneath her to protect her from the cold steel table. She was wearing just her panties, which were honestly in the way. Rob acted embarrassed while he tried to look at my wife's scrapes among the material.

Sasha realized this and said, "Let me give you a better view." She lifted up and pulled her panties down to her knees. Her light brown pubic bush and the clit of her pussy were now clearly on display. She was naked except for her panties at her knees and she was moving her legs to get comfortable, which caused her pink underpants to ride lower on her legs.

Rob looked at Sasha's hip. He had her roll onto her side a bit to see the scrapes toward her ass, so my wife's bare ass was displayed. Her panties slipped lower, so she just pulled one leg out and was nude except for the panties bunched around her one ankle. I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing. My wife is a bit of an exhibitionist but this was more daring than anything I had seen her do. Rob began rubbing the cream on my naked wife's hip and upper leg. He was taking his time. He rolled her onto her back and positioned himself below her hips so he could see the delicate slit between her legs. She helped by moving her leg to the side so he had a view of her slightly parted pussy lips.

My wife noticed the bulge in his hospital scrubs and reached out to grab it. "Oh my. It looks like you have a tumor or something growing on your pelvis. I'm so sorry. Does it hurt?" She was holding it through his clothes.

Rob was stunned for a moment but said, "Sometimes it does hurt, but the pain goes away if I rub it."

Sasha smiled and began to rub it. "Get it out and let me see."

Rob undid the tie around his waist and let his pants drop and then pulled down his boxer-shorts. His nice hard dick was poking out, right at the height of Sasha's head. She pulled him closer and rubbed his cock, saying, "You poor boy, having to tolerate this painful growth. Let me kiss it and make it better."

She leaned over and took his cock in her mouth. I was watching dumbfounded, in the next room. Somehow, my wife had fallen off her bike and was now naked with some you guy and she was licking and rubbing his cock. I watched her take the young man's dick into her mouth and give him a blow-job. Rob stood there, not quite believing what was happening, but enjoying it. He had remembered my wife as being hot-looking and had an unexpected chance to see what he had dreamed of back when he was nineteen. This beautiful woman was sucking his cock. He had trouble holding off and my wife wanted him to come. She won and Rob shot a rope of semen onto my wife's neck. She caught some of it in her hand and let him drain onto her breast, pulling him so his cock actually rested on her boob.

She took the cum she had in her hand and rubbed it around the scrapes on her hip. She was looking at Rob with a wanton stare and took more of his come and began to rub it on her slit. She rubbed some of it over her clit and she squeezed her legs on her hand, coming. She kicked her panties off her leg and was lying nude on the table, diddling herself to orgasm. I heard someone coming and locked the door to the hallway just in time. Someone tried the knob then moved on.

"Bet you'd like to fuck me?" My wife said to Rob.

"I've dreamed of it since that English class." He said. "I watched you walk around in those short skirts, with your ass swaying and your nipples showing and had a hard time concentrating on English."

Sasha said, "I'm sorry if I distracted you from your studies."

He said, "Actually, I would remember some of the things you said when I was in bed, jacking-off, thinking about fucking you while you talked about conjugating verbs. It was a really effective teaching technique."

Sasha giggled. "Poor boy. I hope this gives you something else to remember me by."

She stood up nude and slowly put her jacket on, without her panties. She handed the little bundle to him as a souvenir. The open jacket barely covered her top.

I gave her the gym shorts and she put them on. I unlocked the door. A nurse and doctor came in and asked if Rob had taken good care of her. Sasha said 'He was great. He has a wonderful bedside manner."

The X-rays showed nothing was broken. The nurse gave her a few pain-pills and we drove away. She politely thanked Rob who was hiding her panties in his pocket.

Wearing her gym shorts and the jacket, my wife didn't draw any attention when we walked out of the clinic and got into our car to drive home.

As we drove along, Sasha asked me, "Did you like that? That kid will never forget his English teacher."

I said, "I couldn't believe how daring you were. Someone could've walked in to see you."

She said, "Oooohh, that would've been better." Then she said, "I liked sucking his cock while you watched. I know you like to see me suck another man's dick."

I showed her my hard-on. 'You make me hot when you act like a slut."

She undid and removed the jacket she was wearing. She had kicked off her shoes and was wearing the only remaining item of clothing she still had. I watched as she pulled the gym shorts down her legs and off and then held them out the window before she let them go. I saw them fly away and fall on the road in the rear-view mirror.

She said, "Pull off the road and fuck me."

I stopped by a picnic table. I finished taking a leak and turned to see Sasha getting out and coming around the car wearing nothing at all. She was barefoot and naked. It was daylight and could be seen by the passing motorists. She led me back to a picnic table. I leaned her back on the table and went down on her. I sucked on her pussy until she came and then I stood up and put my aching cock into her hot, wet pussy. I fucked her. Her pussy was wet and heat emanated from her crotch. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. After ten minutes of wonderful fucking, I came inside her wonderful, naked cunt.

We drove home with my naked, adventurous and naked wife asleep in the passenger seat.