X-Static Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, she clenched her pussy around the cock between her legs, trying to make it squirt like a good girl while she answered the nice man's question. "So I went to all the people on my list, and I looked at them with my new special eyes. And I, I looked for the one that looked handsome, and sexy, and smart, and all, um, um... um..."

The sexy man put his hands around her waist, cupping Melanie's ass and thrusting up into her creamy pussy. "Masterful?" he husked out, sounding like he was about to cum any second.

"Uh huh!" Melanie cooed, her voice breaking into a squeak as she felt her clit tingle in orgasmic bliss. "Mmm, yes, Master, yes please!" She was so happy to have solved the mystery, so happy that she finally found a Master to take all those boring, silly thoughts away and show her how to obey. She didn't have to worry about her eyes anymore; now that the process was complete and she had a Master to think for her, they could stay empty forever, just like her. She didn't even have to worry about money or numbers, because Master would take good care of her from now on. All she needed to do was make his cock happy, and Melanie knew she was good at that.

As if to prove her right, she felt Master's cum dribble out of her messy cunt as his hips strained up and his eyes rolled back in orgasm. "Oh fuck thank you Master thank you thank you thank you!" she gasped out, the pleasure of his climax stronger than anything she'd ever imagined. She sagged down onto him, staring blankly at nothing as the sheer bliss of pleasing her new owner overwhelmed her drowsy, static-fogged mind. "Thank you..."

"I know just how you can thank me," he said, his voice almost drunk on post-coital ecstasy. "You've got a friend who works at the Grand Circle branch, don't you? A woman named Ella?" She nodded sleepily. "Good, good. I want you to go visit her tomorrow, pretty pet. Show her your eyes. Start the process."

Melanie nodded blankly. She still didn't understand how the process worked, what x-static even was. But she didn't need to understand anymore. She only needed to obey now. And a good girl like Melanie always wanted to do what her Master commanded.

THE END

12