All Comments on 'XAd, Inc Pt. 02'

by professorjames

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

All of your stories are great. Each situation is unique and exciting. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome writer

You are an awesome writer. Love the fact that that your stories are heavy BDSM without the true M/s or humiliation stuff. Keep writing those chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing.

Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hmmm

"awesome writer", "not heavy on M/s"(sic) (um, what IS M/s), "humiliation", and "anonymous in USA". There is a pattern emerging here.

Are you commenting on your own stories?

Pretty cheap. Worse than a spruiker. In fact, it's almost 'agenda setting', and, if you are, as an author, you should be ashamed.

Sit back and let the cards fall where they may.

If it's good enough, it's good enough.

professorjamesprofessorjamesabout 19 years agoAuthor
Re the previous comment

Re the previous comment. I do not comment on my own stories nor do I make slanderous implications under the cover of "Anonymous." If comments are similar, the logical conclusion is that the same readers enjoy more than one of my stories. Most readers who dislike an author's work do not find it necessary to attack it: they simply do not bother to read more. For sometime now, someone has been systematically hitting each of my stories in an effort to lower the ratings, including votes of "1" on 13 different stories (~150,000 words) in one night. Are you really that desperate to hurt the work of someone else? If you have a problem and would like to discuss it, sign a name to your comments or send me a signed e-mail. Notice I could easily delete your comments, but I think it better to let them remain and allow the readers draw their own conclusions.

Professor James

SweetblossomSweetblossomabout 19 years ago
worry not professor james

I am not from the USA and am NOT professor james...and I do love this story. Especially after having read the whole story me thinks some people protest too much. Ignore the pessimists...you are a brilliant writer..

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lovely

This is a wonderful story so far and I can't wait to have time to read more of this story and your others. Blessed Be

Lady A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I HOPE THIS PLACE IS FOR REAL

I HAVE READ MANY OF THE STORIES ON THIS FORUM AND BY FAR YOURS ARE THE BEST. I REALLY LOVE THE WAY YOU SET UP THE 1CH WITH THE WAY AN ACTUAL DISSCUSSION MIGHT TAKE PLACE. THEN IN LATER CHAPTERS YOU DEVELPOE THE STORY I AM NOT LEFT WITH UNANSWERED QUESTIONS AND WITH HAVING TO FILL IN THE BLANKS FOR MYSELF AND THE IMAERY IS GREAT I CAN SEE EVERY SCENE IN MY MIND PLEASE KEEP WRITING. OH AND IF I CAN SIGN UP FOR THIS ADVENTURE PLACE SOMEWHERE PLEASE LET MY KNOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful, well crafted story... it will be a challenge to keep it progressing without becoming repetitious but I'm sure you'll find a way. Mknot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hot! I'm a girl who loves her ass and tits to be spanked. But my real love is for a great pussy spanking so thanks for whetting my appetite with that. It's hard to find a good story and you are definitely writing one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous