Xander and Carla Wilcox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the lead just as she had ever since she'd walked up to me. I followed her. This was easier than dancing. My tongue had more rhythm than my legs it seemed. I could have done that for hours. It was the happiest I'd ever been and my little soldier was raging. She took my hand and placed it on her tit. In front of everyone. She whispered, "Let's go."

I was so eager to leave I forgot to pay my tab. George knew I was good for it though. I was a regular after all. We left and went to my place. There was no discussion about where to go, it was just assumed by both of us that I was taking her home. Home was my apartment. It was a nice place; it was one owned by my family. I hadn't really done much to make it mine. It's not like I had ever expected to have company over I needed to impress. If anything, it was sterile.

It didn't matter in the end. Carla didn't look around when we got inside and didn't comment on the apartment. We were necking like teenagers as soon as she spotted the couch, at least I think we were, because I'd never done that in my teens. The kissing was amazing. The petting that followed even more so, even if it was outside the clothes and me being hesitant. It took her fondling my cock before I felt free to do the same with her breasts. Those moments I groped I was in heaven, while she made encouraging noises. Then she broke the clinch and pushed me away.

"I need to feel your hands. I need to feel you touching me." She removed her blouse then. This was as far as I'd gotten with anyone. I was mentally drooling at the extra skin concealed by only her black bra. I'd never unsnapped a bra before, so I was a little worried about trying to do it if the opportunity seemed right. My worries were for nothing because she put her hands back and released her breasts.

"This is so much better. You like?"

I couldn't think of a good thing to say at the moment, so I just showed her. I cupped my hands around this extraordinary gift and started kissing the parts still not covered by my hands.

She seemed pleased. "Oh you do like, don't forget to suck my nipples. I like that."

I probably would have done anything for her at that moment, her requesting something I wanted to do anyway almost made me come in my pants. I didn't though. That would have been an embarrassing moment. I just made sure to worship her breasts and give each nipple equal attention. I'm not sure how long it was, time stopped for me.

Then Carla said, "I'm so wet. I need you inside me. I showed you mine, I need to see yours."

I pulled away then. I was finally going to score with a woman I wanted and one that wanted me. I didn't undress with finesse, it was pretty clumsy. It was hurried taking off the shoes and socks so my pants could go down. I fumbled with the socks while wondering if it was even necessary to do that. I guess it was muscle memory, because I didn't take off my shirt before I went for my belt. I got there though. Then I fumbled again pulling my pants and boxers off over my erection. It was not as smooth as I would have liked. She did smile but didn't laugh. I couldn't have borne her laughing. The truth was though, I would have laughed myself if I'd watched this happening to another man.

I did get completely undressed and she saw my erect penis. We'd been going hot and heavy until I did that, so the hesitation in her eyes was something I'd noted. It was like she had found a bug in a bowl of soup.

Her first words, after seconds of silence were, "It's so big."

I should have swelled up with pride with that, I grew up thinking that was important, but her tone of voice didn't seem complementary. Not even close. She sounded like she was scared. I was tongue-tied so there was more silence. She said, "Maybe we should wait. I'm not feeling ready to take that step."

Her meaning was clear to me and I was embarrassed. I was naked with an erection. It was clear she didn't like my dick. I couldn't dance, wasn't attractive and my dick bothered her. I was thinking I was lucky I got this far. I'd had a sexpot in my arms, and for a while, she was into me. I started getting dressed. "Sure. Let me walk you out."

"I didn't say the night is over. I just said we need to take it slow, if you understand my meaning."

I wasn't sure I did as I had no precedent. I did stop getting dressed though. It became clear enough in short order. She got completely naked, and fast at that, then lay on my bed. "Anything except putting it in me."

I took off my remaining clothing quickly, although the only thing left was my shirt. I tore it while taking it off. I never could wear that shirt again but it didn't bother me then or later. It wasn't a favorite shirt or anything. I didn't have much practice at this in this sort of situation. I sure didn't want the circumstances to change though. I must have looked comedic trying to extricate my body from my remaining clothing.

That's when I saw the other tattoo. It was a rainbow on her right thigh that disappeared into her pussy. Well if she didn't want my scary cock inside her, I could at least show her appreciation with my tongue. I could do that. I licked that rainbow trail all the way to the pot of gold at the end. She was certainly receptive. That fed my ego big time. She started thrashing and got louder and louder. She didn't call my name, but she sure let me know she was feeling it with utterances like, "Yes! Do that!"

After she had her orgasm she pushed my head away. I was ready to stay down there all night and I guess she knew I was disappointed. After all, I wasn't going to get inside her. She said, "I'm sorry, it's just too intense. That was an experience and I need to come down. You wrecked me. Just cuddle me."

I did that. Holding her felt good. She snuggled against my chest. That felt real good too, for a while. I still hadn't gotten mine though. I was feeling the lack of it while the cuddling continued. It was a mixture of feelings indeed. She must have sensed it.

"Honey, would you like me to get you off? Whaddya say?"

"Huh?" Her saying "honey" was music to my ears. That, and the fact she seemed in tune with me emotionally at that moment. I could barely keep my voice calm when I said, "Yes." Truthfully, I'm not sure I succeeded in keeping a quaver out. I was thinking about her blowing me and hopefully swallowing.

That's not what happened. She spit on my cock and gave me a hand job. Nonetheless, I was so excited at that moment. Her hand on my cock and her spitting on it got me charged. It surely did, even if she was spitting repeatedly to cover the acreage.

That's all it was though. Just a hand job. It didn't lead to anything more. I was on edge the whole time wondering if she'd put my dick in her mouth or in her pussy. She didn't though. I can't say I was completely disappointed because I wasn't. I came on my stomach and chest. I was surprised it wasn't on my face, as good as it felt. My imagination and her soft hand stroking me was more than enough.

"Was that good? Did you like it?"

In that moment I did like it. Truth be told, I loved it and I told her so. "That was nice. More than nice, it was great." I had to ask, although I was afraid of the answer. Did she somehow know my family had billions? If it was that it would have ruined the moment quite a bit. I No other reason could have been worse, I was thinking. I was wrong on that score though. "Why me? You could have had anyone there, if you don't mind my saying so. A lot more attractive."

She smiled, beamed really, and I was hoping to hear it was love at first sight. A man can dream. "I wanted someone completely different from my ex. You are that in every way."

She gave me a kiss on the cheek then got dressed. She clearly wasn't going to stay the night. She did give me her number and told me to call her. That wasn't going to happen. I could understand her not wanting to have sex with me right away, especially if the size of my cock scared her. I had done my best to give her hers and she only gave me mine as an afterthought. All I'd gotten was a mercy hand job, the way I saw it. The worst was, I was the opposite of her ex. He was obviously attractive and not awkward.

Even so, I would have been happy if she just stayed the night. It was like she came on to me, got what she wanted and gave me a Dollar Store consolation prize. So no, I'd not be calling. She could have given me a kiss on the lips when she left. That might have convinced me she'd given me a real number.

I continued on with my life. A lot of that life was at The Hole. The regulars had noticed I'd left with Carla. They'd seen us swapping spit before that, so I sure got a lot of questions. Some were of the kind like, "How'd a twig like you win the pussy lottery?" Others were of the sort of wanting to know details, "Was her twat all loose from lots of action?"

I really had no answer for that. I was also insulted. As far as everyone was concerned, I was either lucky to have been shown any attention by her, or she was a slut and I was lucky enough to have been the one she wanted that night. I didn't put on false bravado though, because I wasn't sure they weren't right. So I just said, "She left me with blue balls." That seemed to be what everyone wanted to hear and it avoided further questions. I also got a few rounds from people who said, "They're all bitches."

Thinking on it, I had no idea why that night happened the way it did. She came into my life like a will-o'-the-wisp and was gone. I'd have to be content with my memory of actually having a woman's hand around my cock. That was the easiest part to just enjoy. The harder part was remembering how she looked, felt and smelt. I remembered that as well but those memories were bittersweet.

Bittersweet because I never saw her the next day or the next day after that. Or the next week or the next month or the next two months and a week. I had no idea what had preceded our reunion.

***

"Mama Rosa" Ruggiero had a small apartment but that didn't mean she didn't make the most of it. There was nothing she could do about the cockroaches. Poisons killed plenty, there were just so many more to take their place. She had made the apartment, in a less than desirable neighborhood into something that felt like a home.

Carla was excited. "Frankie wants to get back together."

"Why are you even thinking like that? He runs with a bad crowd and will never amount to nothing. He cheats on you and instead of being angry, you're pining for him."

"I know he loves me. He's a changed man."

"You need to get your head on straight. That man is Xander Wilcox and his family is one of the richest in the city. That family is worth billions."

"How do you know that?"

I read the gossip section in the newspaper is how I know. You need to stay current on the news."

"You don't understand Mama, he is like a mutant or something."

"He doesn't look so bad to me, not really attractive but not ugly either. So he's no Bradley Cooper but he's not the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He also has kind eyes."

"It's what you can't see Mama, his... thingy looks like something from the Island of Doctor Moreau. It's... I can't even tell."

"Small? Twisted? Warts? What?"

"The size. It's so big. I couldn't imagine that in me. Not ever."

"Now you listen to me. I didn't work two jobs to give you food and shelter after your father died, just so you could make the same stupid decisions I did. You have a keeper. I don't care if you have to practice with cucumbers in your twat or deep-throat a banana or whatever. You find a way. This is your meal ticket for the rest of your life. I sure don't want to continue waitressing until I die."

***

I was back to my routine. Hanging out at The Hole on a stool in front of the bar. I was drinking my usual Rolling Rock out of the bottle. Two months and a week later, as I might have mentioned, she walked into the The Hole again. If I had any doubts about why she was there, she answered them quickly as soon as she saw me. She approached me with intent in her step.

"This seat free or you waiting on a hot date?"

"Paralyzed" was the operative word. That line sure gave me an opening for a clever response. Since I couldn't think of one, I just said, "It's free."

She sat that incredible ass down on the stool opposite me while giving me a great view of her cleavage."Whatsamatter? You never called me." She sure wasn't wasting any time getting to the point.

"I didn't think you wanted that. I was sure of it." I also didn't think the number was real but I left that part out.

"We were intimate. A lady expects a call the next morning, dontcha think?"

I was feeling defensive, while also realizing that she'd given me her real number. I was conflicted but settled on defensive. "You told me you weren't a lady. I would have called a lady. You told me you were a woman. One that was scared of my cock I might add. You practically called me a freak."

"I never said that. Not ever!"

"You didn't have to say it with words. I know I am exactly that in your eyes. You made that plain enough. I was lucky to get a mercy hand job, although I didn't realize it was mercy at the time."

"It wasn't mercy. I was excited, but I just didn't know how to handle the situation. Your cock is frightening. Terrifying actually. No. I said that wrong. It's really pretty and cute. Nothing wrong with the way it looks and I mean it."

Well, that was something. She didn't come for closure, she seemed almost apologetic. Maybe interested. I was confused and bedazzled. I sure wanted to believe I had a second chance.

"It's pretty? Cute? Also terrifying?"

Carla's face lit up and she gave me a radiant smile. "Oh you silly, all those things can be true. The shape is perfect and it does look cute. I want to put a sombrero on it. The 'terrifying' part is just the size. You have a good one, one that should be sculpted and shown in a museum, I just wish it was smaller. I haven't had experience with a lot of men."

I wasn't ready for that. Someone that looks as good as she did certainly had many opportunities. She was saying she didn't take advantage. I believed her. It was hard not to, looking into those eyes. I went for the brass ring.

"I'd sure like to continue this conversation, away from here, if you're willing."

I lost my virginity that night. I made sure she was wet before I slowly entered her. I could tell by looking at her she was bracing for the moment I was inside her completely. It was frustrating to be only part way in and to have to keep touching base with her to make sure I could push further. There was also the part of me that was terrified she'd back out. She didn't though. I got all the way in and I took it slowly. It was all I could do not to thrust faster.

"That's nice, keep doing that."

She was breathing more heavily, I was struggling to keep from increasing the tempo, but even so I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. "You're beautiful."

Then her back arched and she moaned, "Oh... ohhh.... oh!!"

I realized she was likely in pain, but I couldn't hold back any longer. I thought about pulling out but she seemed like she was willing to take it. I came into a woman for the first time in my life. She was quiet and didn't say anything else. I pulled out and said, "Sorry," as I moved onto the bed and cuddled her.

She didn't move from my embrace, it was the opposite. She grabbed me tightly. "Sorry? Why are you sorry?"

I gripped her harder as I looked at her face. She was flushed. "You wanted me to stop but I kept going."

"Stop? What do you mean stop? I came. It was good. I wish you'd left it in me a little longer. It felt nice." She grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard. "I liked it, loved it even. You were so gentle and you definitely got me past the finish line."

"You mean it, you're not shining me on?"

"Oh no, I never fake something as important as an orgasm. I might fake a smile for someone I don't like, but an orgasm is serious business. I mean, it wasn't 4th of July and fireworks, but it was pleasant and you better believe that." She looked at me curiously, "Is this your first time?"

I laughed. Her comment should have made me uncomfortable but instead it broke the tension I was feeling. I laughed longer than I should have. I had to unclench her, I was laughing so hard. If she had thought I was insane and left at that moment, I wouldn't have blamed her. She just looked at me with a bemused expression on her face. That did it.

The rest of the night was a mixture of pillow talk and sex. I told her everything I could about me. After I recharged we'd fuck again. Then I would tell her more of my story while we touched each other, often with her head on my chest. I loved that feeling. We did this until dawn, then finally got some sleep When we awoke, we were spooning and my hand rested between her breasts. It was the best way I could have ever opened my eyes, to be like that and hear her soft breathing. I never even thought at that moment that I had been the only one talking about anything important, and that she'd never shared anything similar.

It had taken me a while for me to share the insecurities.. By then we'd been together for two weeks. I couldn't even call it dating, we just met up at my place. We never went out in public, which we both seemed to fine with. I didn't think that was unusual at all, but I had limited experience with women. I was just excited that Carla wanted to spend time with me, mostly sexually, and was doing it with no idea about my wealth. I kept talking to her about my family and she hung on every word.

I finally did ask about her life, and she told me about where she lived and about her mother. It was Carla who suggested I meet her mother and she seemed excited about it. I was too. I sure didn't want her to meet my parents yet, mainly because of Big Eddie. That day would have to come if we had a future, but I sure wanted to avoid that as long as possible. I was afraid if Carla met my father, she'd run away screaming. I had no doubt how he'd view her and not feel bad about the saying of it.

Miss Ruggiero let me know quickly that I was to call her "Mama Rosa." Despite my upbringing, it took me no time to agree. That woman exuded warmth and hugged me on the first meeting when I offered my hand. It was a tight hug, and it was hard not to feel comfortable quickly. She hugged me like I was part of the family. I didn't return that hug that way on the first meeting, but it was easy to do on the second, after the ice was broken if you follow.

She looked at Carla and said, "So this is the boyfriend you've been hiding from me."

Carla tossed her hair and said, "Mama, he's not my boyfriend. We're just dating."

"Nonsense. You've only ever talked about one other man like you talk about Xander. I know love when I see it."

Carla moved in with me into my apartment. One thing led to another and I proposed. I didn't want to rush it so I took my time in the proposing and waited two weeks. I also didn't want her to like me for my money yet to come, so I bought a diamond engagement ring that seemed like a man without means could afford. It wasn't a rock that would knock your eye out, but it wasn't no zircon either.

I dropped to my knees when I proposed. It was only after the fact I realized that traditionally the man was only supposed to drop to one knee. She had the grace not to notice the difference. Or maybe I had actually picked the better pose, considering what came later. I was so nervous though that I just blurted out, "Carla will you marry me?"

She didn't even hesitate, as awkward as my presentation was. It was like she was ready for it. "Yes! I'll marry you! I can't believe it took so long for you to ask."

That night was amazing, as well as the morning after. The sex was off the charts for me, and I assumed for her as well. We discussed plans about the wedding and kids and the rest of our lives. I was as happy as a pig in mud or a sultan. I had no experience being either a pig or a sultan, but those were the metaphors I was using.