Xander and Carla Wilcox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped the day after was the same for her.

***

They were rutting like animals. Frankie had her bent over a table and was driving into her ass. It was a treasure I'd never had access to. Even putting a finger there was discouraged, and that, very vociferously. He was taking her there without reservation though. He was even getting encouragement.

"Give it to me. You're the only one who gets my ass."

"He can't fuck your ass like I can, can he?"

"Fuck no! He'd split me apart with his freakishly-large cock. That is biology. He's never gotten it and he never will."

"And in your pussy?"

"Stop talking about it. Just come in my ass. Just come in my ass like a person with a normal cock!"

***

I got a lot of flack about the wedding. My father was especially outraged. Big Eddie didn't like her family background, this despite the fact I came from a background that was obviously similarly shameful. When Dad wanted me to listen, he always called me "son." Normally he just called me by my name or "lad." That last one stung. I heard that all the way childhood through teenager through college. He'd never see me as a man. I had to accept that the only recognition I'd ever get from him is that he acknowledged me as his child, albeit grudgingly.

Cyrus had his own reservations, but in different ways. He always had looked out for me. There was none of that brotherly competition. Maybe it was because of the age difference or maybe it was just because he was more like Grandpa than Dad/Big Eddie ever was.

"I want you to be happy Xander, don't take what I'm about to say as anything but that. You haven't had much experience with women, that's not an insult just what it is. You haven't known her that long and there are some women that may have agendas we men can't always fathom. You come from a family of money and she... well, she doesn't."

I appreciated him laying it out there like that. I wasn't worried though. I knew Carla and knew what I was doing. I know he didn't agree with me on that point. He did accept it though. He offered to pay for a wedding. I declined of course. I could afford to be married by a Justice of the Peace. I did accept his offer to pay for the honeymoon as a wedding gift.

The only two people at the wedding were Cyrus and Mama Rosa. We got married in New Orleans in Jackson Square. Big Eddie had to pay for nothing and neither did Cyrus. It was an intimate wedding and I was happy.

We rode away in a carriage with her in her wedding dress and me in my tuxedo. If you do that in the middle of the day in New Orleans, you get people chiming in. A married couple on a carriage attracts a crowd if the bride is wearing a wedding dress and the groom is wearing a tux.

"Kiss her, this will be the last time you're in control. She got the ring, now you'll be begging for the thing!"

We did respond to that and I did kiss her. It was a passionate kiss. It was like we were proving that person wrong. The crowd did like the show. Those who had them, raised their drinks in a salute. I did like that slow carriage ride and so did Carla. Even though few people were at the ceremony, this was our wedding reception and it felt good. I could see Carla felt like a princess and I felt like -- not a prince, but the one that married the princess with approval.

We weren't there but for one day and night and only for the ceremony. It did set the tone though, at least for me.

Our honeymoon was for a month. We took a cruise and got VIP treatment the whole way. I wanted to show Carla the world and experience it myself. Most of the time I'd been out of the country my family had gone to Europe. I took her to the Caribbean and South America so it would be new for both of us.

It was a good honeymoon, very good indeed. It wasn't just the sex, although there was plenty of that, it was the hand holding and the look of wonder in her eyes as she experienced a whole new world. She'd never really been outside the city. It was small moments like watching her pet a llama. Some honeymoons don't live up to expectations but mine sure wasn't one of them.

In between the sex and adventures, I told her about the trust fund. Why not? She had married me for me and so I let her know all the stuff about Grandpa Archie and my family's soap-opera drama. It felt good to get that out. She listened attentively and kissed me softly. It was good to be able to share my deepest thoughts with someone other than Cyrus or a bartender.

We para sailed together in a two-seater. She was scared but excited. She kept holding me for comfort. Sometimes she squeezed so much it hurt. It hurt in a good way though. I was happy to be the one she could dig her nails into. When we got done she jumped me. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and said, "I love you. I love you." Then she kissed me while I held onto her. It was the most memorable kiss I ever had. It didn't even lead to sex after. We bought the photo someone took of us then went to eat.

After we got married, she asked me if her cousin could move into my old apartment. I would have done anything she wanted at that point. I was also happy to meet any family she had.

"This is my cousin Frankie."

I couldn't see the family resemblance; her cousin was pale and had a red tint to his hair. It was a big contrast to Carla's obsidian hair and olive complexion. Not that I would judge, I was a bastard after all. At least he was her real family. I embraced him as someone Carla cared about, so I cared about him.

Despite my welcoming attitude, it was soon clear Frankie didn't seem to like me much. Something didn't feel quite right. My father always told me if you have a problem, be a man and confront it head on. Since he was usually wrong about everything else, I ignored that piece of advice. I let Frankie move into our old apartment without reservation. I was sure I'd win him over.

We had two daughters, Alexendria and Rosa. They resembled her, so they won that genetic lottery. I had to look to find any of myself in them and when I did, I wondered if it was really there or just wishful thinking. They might as well have been clones. Not that they looked like twins. They just both looked like her in different ways. I knew they'd be heart breakers when they became of age. They had my heart from birth and never lost it. There's something precious when your child first calls you "Daddy." It just gets better as they get older.

Carla was a housewife, I insisted on that. Not that she fought me on it much. I made it plain to her that I didn't want the mother of my children working when I could support her. I left every morning at 7:00 and returned every evening by 7:00 at the latest. Usually earlier. I made sure I was always available for my family. That included weekends. With a few rare exceptions, the weekends were family time. I didn't want my wife to be bored waiting around for me.

***

"Fuck me Frankie, fuck me hard!"

Carla was on her hands and knees while Frankie's cock was doing its best impression of a jackhammer in her pussy.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You own my pussy! My pussy is all yours!"

Frankie pulled her hair as he emptied himself into her. He collapsed on top of her and they were quiet for a bit. Frankie finally pulled out and lay on his back. "He never gives it to you like that does he?"

"Never. He's always so delicate."

"Not much of a man."

"He sure isn't. Not like you Frankie. You give me a pounding that makes me see stars."

"You should cut him off all the time. Then we wouldn't have this problem."

"I do that and it is sayonara. You know that you are my main man."

"You say that, but I am sick of using condoms."

"With all the whores you fuck around with, I can't take the risk. If I give Xander a STD then everything is over and that's a fact. I had to cover my ass when you wanted to get me pregnant those two times. I had to cut him off and make excuses until I could be sure I was clean after you impregnated me."

"I never caught anything except that one time. You just keep bringing it up."

"Yeah and I was itching for a month. I had to tell hubby I had a yeast infection that just wouldn't go away."

"I don't like that you call him hubby. It sounds like you are fond of him. Call him your husband if you need to call him anything. Frankly I wish you'd just call him 'sucker.'"

"We are so close. You really want to argue over words? Now is not the time to be stupid really."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. You have to call him something, God knows I hate hearing his name. Wilcox. It's like that family had to get 'cocks' in their last name. Like they are proud of their deformity."

"It would be nice if you'd eat my pussy. Then you could pound me after."

"I'm not putting my mouth down on a place his dick has been in. Let him do that. It turns me on knowing he's tasting my cock."

"Okay Frankie. Forget I mentioned it. I'll let him do the pussy licking. That seems proper. Let that cuckold taste my pussy. I'll have orgasms from that thought, not from him doing it of course."

***

I was happy as a clam watching my two daughters grow up. I had a woman I loved and daughters we'd made together. I may not have fit into the family I was born into, but I'd created one of my own choosing starting with Carla. I knew sexually I wasn't able to be her perfect partner in that respect because of the way nature or God had cursed me. In all other respects though, we sure seemed to be compatible. Especially the way we raised our kids. That was enough for me and I'd hoped it would be enough for her.

Cyrus had his reservations though. He was some odd combination of brother and mentor and father figure. The last was by default since Big Eddie never seemed to care that much. I did wish he had. I would have liked to have a Dad that spent time with me alone. It rarely happened. The few times it did were usually to tell me how I needed to respect the family image. I wished one time one of those conversations was just to tell me he loved me. That would have been enough.

So Cyrus was the older figure I looked up to. I knew he'd never totally embraced Carla. He was happy for me because I was happy, and treated her accordingly. That was the way of it for years. Until it wasn't. I met Cyrus in a bar at his invitation, as we had done a few times. His bar of choice was Kosmos, a very different sort of place and clientele. I expected just a normal meeting with my brother and talking over things while drinking.

What happened was, Cyrus called me on the carpet. I guess the polite word for it is "intervention." What it was though, was Cyrus laying down the law. "Xander, I love you as my brother. You are not a half-brother to me, you are my blood."

I knew that, but him emphasizing that again was telling. He wanted me to listen and listen good. It was forceful, and we were only halfway through our first drink. "I believe that, not sure why you're saying it." I did have an idea though. It was sure not one I wanted to discuss. Cyrus and Mom had always been there for me. They never treated me as the bastard I knew I was.

He kept going, "Carla... well, I know you love her. I also know you think you can handle it. I just want to say maybe you should hear what she says about you when you're not around."

I trusted his intentions. After all, he had been my best friend as well as my brother. "What are you saying Cyrus? If you want me to divorce her now, you know, that's not my plan. So what do I care about what she says?"

"I'm not saying divorce her. Just let me put recording devices in your old apartment. You should hear what she has to say. That's all."

Cyrus had the money and I had nothing. I trusted him, even though I didn't think he trusted me. I agreed to it. My one condition was that Cyrus didn't listen to those recordings. I gave him my word I would listen. I did keep that promise and I feel he kept his. I did listen.

***

He was fucking her again. It seemed they always fucked within 10 minutes of meeting each other. I sure never felt that chemistry when I came home. Sure, I got a kiss and a hug. I even got the words, "Welcome back honey, I've missed you." I never once felt that she wanted to have sex right away. She may have missed me, but she wasn't longing for me. Not even once.

Hearing the fucking was bad enough. The talk after was even worse, if you can believe it.

I got to hear Frankie talking about my possible demise. "Maybe if he had an accident, we could get it all."

"What do you mean?"

"If something happened. We would get it all if that happened."

Carla sounded like she was against it, in a way."15 million is a lot of money. It's almost a billion."

"No it isn't. Not even close."

She wasn't telling him it was wrong or showing any sort of affection to me. Maybe she was worried about her own self just getting caught. It was hard to tell. "It's still a lot though. More than we need. I can't see ever spending all of that."

"Are you taking his side? Are you in love with him?!" He said that in a threatening manner.

"No not at all. I love you and that's a fact. Xander's family has money and they will get revenge if anything happens. You need to know that. Xander isn't even real family to them but they would take it as an insult. He's 29 now and we are so close. Don't get greedy. Just pummel this soon-to-be million dollar pussy again."

"Suck me off and I'll do that very thing."

"No you're talking sense Frankie, and damn good sense at that."

Well that made everything clear. She was only afraid of my family's retaliation, I wasn't even a consideration.

***

I can't say I was surprised by most of it, what I heard that is. Carla was always out of my league. Truth be told, I could never see it bein' in the cards long term. I called our family lawyer and got the name of a good divorce attorney. The nice thing about lawyers is they keep confidences. My family wouldn't be informed about what I was about to do. I was about to do the thing I'd been prepared for for years.

The last thing I wanted was for Cyrus to console me and expect me to tell him he'd been right. He was, but also he wasn't. I didn't need that discussion then, because I was focused on what had to be done. It was my whole entire life and I needed to make the decisions. My decision was to go for divorce.

Until that part happened though, I was determined to get some of mine back - oh yes I was. It would take time to serve her with papers, so I kept my excitement in check while I waited for her to realize what I'd done. In the meantime though, I wanted to enjoy our last time together as a family and her as my lover. I wasn't sure if I'd ever be lucky enough to have moments like this again.

The night after I met with a divorce lawyer and set everything in motion, I was horny. I suppose it was the testosterone generated by my thoughts. I fucked Carla that night with my freakishly large cock. She told her lover she liked it rough, so I forsook the love making from the past. If she wanted it rough, she was going to get it rough.

I mauled her tits. I had always wanted to do that. They were so squeezable. I pinched her nipples for the first time ever. Even after all I knew, I still expected her to voice an objection. She made noises. They didn't seem like objectionable noises though. Oh yeah, not objectionable at all. Those noises sounded like animal sounds. She never said anything like the times I'd heard her with Frankie. No words of encouragement except from her sounds and body and the expression on her face.

I took it as a good sign and went further. I put her ankles on my shoulders and just rammed my abnormal cock into her. I plunged it into her rapidly, not like the slow strokes I'd always given before. I sure was expecting her to scream since my monster dick was just banging her with no concern for her pleasure.

She was screaming all right, but she didn't sound like she was hating it. We'd always made eye contact when we made love before; now her eyes were rolled to the back of her head. She was definitely loud. Now she was using her ability to speak, to an extent. She sure wasn't talking in full sentences or even complete words at times. It was unlike anything we'd ever done before and it was thrilling. I also noted it was different from the sounds of her and Frankie. I didn't know what that meant but I felt it meant something. It must have been one or two minutes after we finished that either of us spoke.

She spoke first, "That was incredible."

She'd said that before, but never after waiting so long. I said, "It sure was. I'm glad you liked it."

"No, I mean it was really incredible. It was amazing. You have no idea what you did to me. I hope you felt it."

"I heard it. The first time I've ever heard it. You've never said that stuff before or even encouraged me to go there."

"What a mistake that was. If you can do it again... I mean I'd like it. You don't have to though. It was good. I just mean I'd like it. What you did before is fine but if you want to do this again... well I don't know. I'd be eager. You can take that one to the bank."

That was a reaction I hadn't expected. It was too little too late though. The next afternoon she was served while she was in our old apartment while she was with Frankie. They weren't fucking when it happened, that would have been too good to be true. A great moment that I was denied. I suppose it was fitting, I'd been denied a lot of things so even at the end, I shouldn't have expected something different.

The divorce happened, and I don't want to talk about the confrontation. It's painful, even now. Suffice it to say there was screaming, recriminations and tears. What mattered after all the drama though, was I got primary custody of my daughters. They were three and five and I tried to minimize the effect on them while things were in motion. To her everlasting credit, so did Carla.

Carla got visitation rights and a weekend a month, as well as alternating holidays. Having custody was an important thing to me. I actually had nightmares about a man other than me walking my girls down the aisle. Maybe a psychiatrist could explain why that particular thought visited me nightly.

The best moment came when she had packed everything and Francis came to pick her up. He gave her a kiss and smiled at me. Carla did seem a bit conflicted. I assumed it was because she was leaving without the girls.

"So long Carla, you can be with your true love and get away from my freakishly large cock. That hurts, it really does. Seven and a quarter inches is nowhere close to setting a record though. Not even. It's not like I belong in a circus."

Carla said, "It's bigger than seven inches. Frankie has eight and you are at least two inches longer than he is."

This was rich. "I've measured myself since I was a teenager. If you think Frankie has eight inches maybe you should do some measuring of your own."

The look on Frankie's face was something. He changed the subject. Frankie said," You've been raising my children. Neither of them are yours."

It was time to put those cards on the table. "Carla, do you want to tell him?"

She was uncomfortable then. She knew the truth of the situation. I was curious to see how she'd address it. To be honest, I was looking forward to the awkwardness.

"I couldn't risk it honey. His family gets DNA at birth. His grandfather also set up a trust fund for his grandchildren. There was no way to hide it, in the age of technology and all."

He responded, and that immediately. "You busting my balls?" I wish I'd pulled out my cell phone to capture his facial expression then. He went through four of the five phases of tragedy in seconds. I could have made money on YouTube and done my part to increase the family fortune.

I had to settle for just a measure of satisfaction. No way to monetize that, but it was worth something to me. "So you see Francis, I've been raising my own kids."