Xavier's Teachers - The Lady Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released her fingers from the grip they had on her panties and began to rise off Xavier's mouth, whispering almost inaudibly "Ohh!! Xavier, you dear boy!" as she stood. When she was upright, she removed her foot that was astride his chest and began taking off the silk dressing gown. Still standing over him, she threw the bathrobe into a corner of the bathroom and proceeded to unhook her brassiere from behind her back. Letting it fall to the ground, the lady then pushed her panties down over her thighs and shins before stepping out of them. She kicked both items of underwear to where the robe was lying and leaned over the rim of the bathtub, reaching for the hand-shower which was resting in its cradle.

Lady Gayatri turned on the shower mixer and felt the warm water against her palm before pointing it down over Xavier's chest. He felt the strong cascade on his body and face, thinking that he would have liked the Lady's pee pour over him like the warm spray. She hosed around his body and let the flow, along with her urine on the floor, wash away towards the drain in the corner behind the bathtub. A minute later she replaced the fixture in its cradle and reached a hand down, signalling for Xavier to stand, saying "Come Xavier, let's get you cleaned up."

He stood up, as naked as she, and they walked the few steps towards the glass shower cabinet which was almost half the size of Xavier's entire bathroom. She held his hand, leading him into the stall and pulling the door shut behind them. Positioning him under the shower, she pushed the Grohe head up to its maximum height so he could stand under it without bending. She turned it on and the water was warm immediately, not needing any time to heat up, as it doused Xavier from head to toe in a few seconds. Stepping back a few inches so that her own hair would not get wet, she reached for a bottle of Ten Voss shampoo and poured about 10 or 12 ml into the palm of her hand before putting the bottle back on its shelf.

Lady G reached up to Xavier's wet mop of hair and rubbed the shampoo in for about a minute, cleansing his scalp and his long mane while the shower poured over his back. Her breasts were slick against his chest, nipples suddenly erect as they grazed against his torso. She could feel his phallus, now a little subdued but still solid and heavy, not rigidly erect but firm against her abdomen, as she worked the lather.

Xavier kept his eyes shut while she massaged his scalp, breathing in the luxurious apple scented hair care product. He had not been allowed to spend any time to think about the entire episode that had transpired barely a couple of minutes ago; first the taste of her cunt, then the wash of her urine, followed by a quick clean up while he lay on the floor, and now their nakedness in a shower cabinet while she bathed him. Every fibre in his body wanted to touch her, to hold her, to feel here bare skin against his but he still hesitated; he didn't want to do anything, make any move, that would upset the rhythm of what was happening. He was not sure what was expected of him, if anything. But he also feared that the Lady might think him a complete sexual novice, or worse, that he was not physically attracted to her.

In two minds, he stood like a subservient juvenile in the presence of a mature woman of the world while she pushed his head back under the shower and rinsed the foam out of his head. She then finger-combed his hair backwards, pushing it off his eyes and forehead and tucking the length behind his ears. He took his own hands to his face and wiped the water away so he could open his eyes and look at her. In the brightly lit bathroom, misty and warm, he was reminded again of how beautiful she was as he stared at her face barely twelve inches away from his. As he drank in the vision of her delicacy and elegance, he noticed her eyes peering into his own; it was almost as though she was probing, reaching somewhere deep into his soul. His hands moved on their own volition, seemingly beyond his control, as he reached to cup her face in his palms.

But just then, she moved, reaching behind him for another bottle. This time it was a Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Foaming Shower Gel. Of course it was for women but as soon as the Lady began to spread it over Xavier's chest and arms, he inhaled the fragrance, the vibrant notes of oranges and roses infusing the atmosphere around them. The light, fluid peach-hued texture transformed into a fine lather as her palms roamed over the taut muscles of his torso. He felt the lady's palms and fingers glide over his skin as she stroked his arms from shoulder to wrist, gently kneading along the way; she rubbed into his armpits and then along the sides of his rib-cage. Once again, Xavier did little other than bask in the erotic pleasure of her massage.

He was aware of his throbbing phallus, erect and hard as it rose upwards, almost vertical, from his groin. He turned around dutifully when he felt Lady Gayatri's hands push on one side of his body; facing the wall and stepping back to avoid the shower, he let his hands hang down against his sides. He felt her palms across the broad expanse of his back and revelled in the touch of her breasts on his skin as she worked up a lather. She pressed her boobs against his back as she bent her knees and spread the soapy solution on his buttocks and thighs, using her fingers to dig into his gluteal and femoral muscles. Almost kneeling on the ground, her hands travelled up and down the inside of his thighs before taking his testicles in the palm of one hand and manipulating her fingers dextrously as one would a pair of small Chinese Baoding balls.

The Lady had a riot of emotions running through her at that moment; she was highly aroused despite her nonchalant exterior, pretending to just be bathing this hunk of youthful masculinity. But what surprised her was the intensity of her warmth and ardour that she felt in her heart towards him. There was an emotional connection, a bond that was forming, something much deeper and stronger than the obvious physical attraction. But perhaps that was just her; it was best to feed the hunger that her libido had been starved of for far too long, and forget about the sentimentality that was tugging at her heartstrings.

With her knees on the hard floor behind him and her right hand between his thighs, fondling his testicles, she reached around his left thigh with the other hand and made a fist around his erect penis. She stroked the eight-inch length, slippery with lather, and visualised its raw thickness in her grip. Her face was an inch away from his wet arse; unable to resist, she leaned the side of her face gently against his skin while continuing to stroke his manhood. She heard Xavier groan through the noise of the cascading water and came out of her brief reverie, realising also that her hair was catching a drizzle from the shower as the spray bounced off his shoulders.

Removing both her hands from his genitals, she plucked out the hand shower from its wall bracket and switched the flow from the overhead fixture to the one in her hand. Standing up, she directed the water all over Xavier's back before turning him around to face her. She washed off the suds from his chest, raised his arms and sprayed into his armpits, then pointed the water towards his groin. Holding the attachment in one hand, she used the other to stroke his penis and wash it along with the mass of pubic hair as the warm splatter poured over his privates. When she had rinsed him completely, she pushed open the glass door of the cabin and pointed out the pile of white towels that lay folded on a rack just outside.

The lady then used the hand shower to spray herself from shoulders down, keeping her hair relatively dry. Without soaping herself, she let the warm water envelop her for a soothing couple of minutes before turning off the taps and stepping out on to the large fluffy bath mat. She snatched a towel from the rack and began to dry herself, noticing that Xavier had draped his large white towel over his head and was rubbing vigorously. His penis hung lazily, having lost its tumescence, swinging gently from side to side as he continued to dry his hair. She saw the thickness and thought it looked weighty, wanting to walk up to him and grope his manhood again. In fact there were many things she wanted to do to him but having desisted for so long, she let the thought slide for that moment and focussed towelling herself dry.

When they were both done, they stood in front of the twin vanities looking at their reflections while Xavier combed back his still damp hair and Lady G brushed out the knots in hers. When the Lady turned her head slightly to look at his face in the mirror, she saw him staring at her naked reflection while still combing his hair.

That was the first moment in the entire evening, ever in fact, that he was getting a clear view of her complete nakedness. "Ma'am, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life or even ever dreamed of," he said in an almost silent and reverential whisper.

"Oh! Go on, Xavier! I'm sure you have the girls falling all over you in college. Young ones! I'm just an old woman...."

"No Ma'am! I'm serious," Xavier mumbled. "You are perfect! Everything about you is perfect. Your body, your voice, your.... your demeanour. Everything!" He took his eyes away from the mirror and turned towards the lady as he spoke. "Everything about you, Ma'am, everything," is all he could say as he was overcome with emotion, and not for the first time. He looked down at her, knowing that she would never understand how much she meant to him at that moment. He took two short steps and closed the gap between them, standing so close he could feel her breath against his chest as she bent her head backwards to look up at his face.

Xavier put his hands behind Lady Gayatri, one between her shoulder blades and the other on her arse, and pulled her against his body. She gave in completely and almost folded into him, wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning into him. More than twice his age, she suddenly felt like a supplicant in the arms of an older, more mature, gentleman.

Her body was twinging, feeling as though it was wrapped in the arms of Eros, the Greek god of lust and primal sexual desire. She stayed unmoving, feeling strangely comforted by the protective hold of his strong and muscular arms. She had her face against the soft curls of hair on his chest, her head nestled under his chin, as her palms felt the firm oblique of his lower back. She became conscious of his suspended phallus, pressed between his limbs and her lower abdomen, feeling the growing stiffness wedged between their bodies. For the hundredth time that evening her instinctive desire was to take him in her hands, her mouth, feel the burgeoning swell between her lips as the thickness penetrated her oral orifice.

But again she resisted the urge, saying "Come on, Xavier, let's go finish our drinks." She picked up the glasses of whiskey that she had left on the counter next to the wash basins and emptied the contents into a sink before pushing open the swing door and going back into the dressing area. As Xavier followed her out of the bathroom, she pointed to her left and said "there's a large bathrobe in the wardrobe which you can use," and continued naked into her bedroom through the next door. Xavier quickly found and slipped into the bathrobe, belted it at his waist, and trotted after her out of the dressing room. By the time he came out, she had found a pair of fresh crystal tumblers and was pouring shots of the Highland Park into them at the small bar top.

He looked at her nakedness bathed in the subdued golden hue of the two lamps that lit the bedroom. Walking up to her, his eyes were captivated by the curve of her spine and the smooth shapes of her back, her arse, her hips and thighs. He reached her and stood behind her, a little to the left, waiting for the Lady to finish pouring the drinks. She was aware of his presence, feeling the tickle of his bathrobe against the back of her legs as she turned and offered him a glass. She knew that her provocative behaviour and her state of undress was taking him to a height of abstinent arousal he had possibly not experienced before. She also knew how desirous of touching her body he must be after such a prolonged bout of what was essentially her teasing him. But it was also part of the basics of Tantric sexual continence, and a valuable lesson for Xavier.

They walked towards the bed and the recliner next to it, glasses in hand. Xavier was expecting the lady to take her place on the lounger but instead saw her seat herself at the edge of the bed, pointing to the chair for him to occupy. As he sat down, realising that the wing-chair could swivel, he pushed back into its plushness as she eased herself backwards on the crisp white linen and over a throw blanket on its surface. Lady Gayatri rested her head and upper back on a plush collection of soft but large down pillows, turned her body partially on its side, still holding on to her glass of whiskey. She took a sip and looked unabashedly at Xavier who had by then taken the liberty of resting his feet on the bed while he sat back on the leather upholstered armchair.

He was still a little self conscious although the alcohol, the warm shower, and the comfortable temperature of the room had done much to dull his inhibitions. He suddenly heard the lady speak in her soft dulcet tones, "It's okay for you to look at me and my body, Xavier."

He took a sip of the amber liquid in his tumbler, feeling the warmth singe its way down his throat as he looked shyly at the lady's face. Her beauty overwhelmed him as he looked at her, allowing his eyes to shyly drift across her entire body once before tracing her contours in a more detailed and focussed manner. One of her breasts was pressed against the bed while the other looked heavy and firm as she rested on her side, one arm bent to cradle her head. Against the smooth skin that radiated a topaz-coloured hue, her areolas were a darker shade of wheatish-brown about two inches across with clearly discernible nipples centred in them.

As his eyes moved slowly along the length of her body, he marvelled at the sharp indent of her waist before the swell of her hips. In the flat expanse of her abdomen, the hollowed spot of her navel was in deep shadow, winking as her body moved when she adjusted her position on the bed. He saw the smooth descent of her vulva into the valley between her thighs; her right limb was stretched down the length of the bed while her other leg was bent at the knee and raised. The pulpous mounds of her outer labia were like gentle embankments on either side of the crack that disappeared out of view towards her fourchette.

Although never completely listless, Xavier's genitalia had gone through multiple stages of see-sawing enlargement and contraction during the evening. Now, once again, he felt the swelling behind the folds of his bathrobe. Holding the whiskey tumbler in one hand, he had his other palm cupped over the growing tumescence as he feasted on the sight before him.

"Show me your penis, Xavier," he heard her say softly, the words breaking through the increasingly palpable sensuality in the air. Although he had been taken off guard by her statements a number of times already, he was still shocked at the promiscuity of the Lady's words. He tore his eyes away from her pudendum and looked at her face; she had an earnest longing in her eyes that he was seeing, or noticing, possibly for the first time. He took another quick sip of his drink and placed it on the bedside table to his left before parting the overlapping folds of his robe below the belt. His hand instinctively went around his cock, his fingers lazily wrapping themselves around the engorged phallus as he stroked its length.

Lady Gayatri's eyes were transfixed on his erect penis, enraptured by the slow gentle strokes of his hand along the full eight inches of the rod that stood vertical and erect from his groin. She looked at the fiery purplish-red tip gleaming at the top and the jungle of pubic hair at the base; the large sac containing his testicles hanging below. She could make out the dark line of a deep dorsal vein running along the length of his shaft and imagined the rush of blood that flowed through it. She finally gave herself up to the libidinous prurience that had been fanning out through her all evening and allowed an uninhibited cloak of carnal permissiveness to enshroud her.

Looking at Xavier stroking himself, she knew he was taking in as much of her body as he could without physically touching her; she could almost feel his eyes searing across her complete nakedness. She wanted to look at him naked as well; feast on the shredded abdomen and well-defined obliques, the biceps, the broad chest, and the gluteal muscles of his buttocks. She wanted to feel his skin against hers, rub her face against his cock, feel his strong hands on her breasts, kiss him on the mouth, run her hands all over his masculinity, sense his lips over her nipples, and so much more that she had been deferring for so long during this extended foreplay.

The Lady was beginning to lose her composure as she held on to her drink in one hand that rested on the bed, and snuck the other one between her thighs. She was still lying on her side with one knee bent which she tilted away from her body so that her fingers had easier access to her cunt. She spread apart the folds of her inner pussy lips as two fingers furrowed over the slick lubricious vaginal discharge, gliding down towards her hole before dipping into the orifice. She bent her head slightly, eyes still on Xavier's ramrod stiffness, as she took a sip of her whiskey while her fingers continued to slither through her gash and burrow into her vagina. Her fingers were oscillating in and out of her in rhythmic sync with his strokes, both of them keeping a slow tempo that was beginning to rise gradually.

Both, Lady and freshman stud, were taking their libido into uncharted territory; Xavier was as hard as a rock, the inflamed tip of his penis looking as if a volcanic eruption was imminent. As though sensing the looming inevitability with primal intuition, Lady Gayatri took her hand away from between her legs and eased herself back into the heap of pillows. She brought the crystal tumbler to her lips and took a last sip before stretching her hand out and placing it on the bedside table. Xavier immediately stopped fondling himself and tried, with limited success, to draw his bathrobe over his legs in an attempt at covering his throbbing cock. He held the two sides of the dressing gown together, clutching the folds in a tight grip over his lap even though the thick stiff pole tented the terrycloth fabric.

The lady looked lasciviously at him and then turned and rolled over on the bed, reaching out for the drawer in the bedside table on the other side. Xavier forgot about trying to hide his erection when he saw her stretched out, her back and her arse and the soft rear of her thighs. The clear graceful curve of her spine was in shadow as it snaked down from the back of her neck, dipped over the sacrum just before the perfect roundness of her buttocks took over his view. The thin creases separating her derriere from her thighs were dark lines etched in the golden skin, and below them the long muscular strains of her limbs. Between the arse cheeks, One of his hands surreptitiously found its way between and under the folds of his bathrobe so he could grip his huge cock and stroke it while he ogled the most hot-blooded woman he had ever set eyes on.

Xavier was eyeing the pink freshness of the soles of Lady G's feet when she extracted a leather box from inside the bedside drawer and began to turn back. When she was facing him again, she unlatched a small hasp at the front of the black box and opened it as though showing him an expensive jewellery set.