Xavier's Teachers - The Lady Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh! Ma'am..... Ma'am, I can't hold back any more," he grunted between his accelerated breaths as his heart raced at a breakneck pace. His grip on the wooden top of the headrest was vise-like, knuckles turning red. The veins in his neck throbbed as his brain blanked out, tiny shooting stars flying across the black canvas of his mind's eye. With his phallus embedded and thrusting in and out of Lady Gayatri's mouth, his torso arched backwards like a centaur's.

Her fingers dug into his gluteal muscles, fingernails almost perforating the skin of his arse; she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She had never felt as ravaged as she did at that moment; her lovers had always been genteel and men of the world. But with this man, this boy, she felt like a wench in a desperate heat that allowed her to throw all inhibition to the wind and give herself freely to the wanton animalistic carnality of the experience. His thick penis was almost tearing her lips at the corners as it stretched her mouth, the length pummelling her deep into her throat as he rammed himself against her face. She wanted so much for him to expel his load; she wanted the taste and the warmth of the liquid to drown her.

"Aaaaarrrgh!" With a loud roar, Xavier exploded. Pent up for days during his athletics trials, and the long build-up of the evening, he discharged his ejaculate in a stormy series of convulsive spurts into the Lady's mouth. His pelvis thrusted involuntarily as the rapid-fire contractions of his penile muscles and his prostrate propelled the fluids against the back of her throat.

Lady Gayatri felt the first surge of the thick hot semen slam near her pharynx, and this time she did gag. Her body reacted instantly as her hands pushed against his abs and she pulled her head backwards into the pillows under her head. She didn't push him far enough for his seething penis to withdraw completely from her mouth; nor did she want that. With half his cock still inside, she felt the subsequent jets of cum spew out and fill her mouth till she was compelled to swallow the warm, salty, viscous fluid. As it slid down her gullet, she felt an endearing closeness to the boy, savouring the continuing flow as he gushed more of his cum into her mouth.

She had one hand around the base of his penis, squeezing and tugging till the final drops of liquid oozed out, and then she swallowed again. After about 20 seconds, the blackness and the stars cleared from Xavier's head; his muscles began to relax and his breathing was getting deeper as it slowed down. He unclenched the firm grip his hands had on the headrest and lowered his rump lightly on the Lady's torso, pulling his long penis away from her mouth. He leaned backwards, his cock still standing out from his groin as it nestled between the Lady's breasts. She folded her knees so that Xavier could use it as a backrest as he slid backwards and rested on his feet, his haunches on her taut abdomen.

The Lady looked up at him, her eyes a little moist as she let the deep unexpected and unfathomable emotions blanket her. She didn't know what they were; these were new to her so she didn't think about them. Instead, she moved a little to the side and turned as Xavier unstraddled her and moved to her left. He lay down next to her, stretched along the length of her bed, and buried his head in the crook of her neck. She threw her right arm over him, placed the palm on the back of his neck and hugged him as he breathed against her skin. They both lay on their sides facing one another, with his face on her chest and his hand resting listlessly on her hip.

She held him close, caressing his back as though she was soothing a child, her heart heavy with a sentiment that was different from lust or passion; there was a gravity she couldn't comprehend. She felt the boy's beating heart against her bosom, his hot breath against her neck as her fingers furrowed through the tangled muss of his long thick hair. His breathing quietened down to a noiseless peaceful exhalation as he mumbled something into her side, his hand beginning to roam aimlessly over her hip and the small of her back.

Once Xavier started to surface from the hazy stupor in the aftermath of his climax, he felt a deep sense of love towards the woman he was lying next to; the social chasm between them seemed to have disappeared, if even for a few moments. But he also felt comforted by the mature elder lady who held him against her naked body that he was now quickly becoming conscious of. He breathed in the faint traces of a perfume interlaced with the stronger smell of sex that enshrouded them, along with a whiff of alcohol that exuded from their perspiration.

Xavier nuzzled his face against her neck, breathed in the aroma from her armpit, then pressed against the fullness of her breasts. His hand slid over the swell of her hip and glided down the other side to her buttocks; his palm felt the smooth contour of her arse and he pulled her towards him. His erection, just a little supple compared to the rigidity of a few minutes earlier, began to stir again as his mouth found one of her nipples.

Lady Gayatri felt the rekindling flame in his groin as his phallus shifted against the soft delicate skin of her thighs; she moved her hand from his back to his front, groping for the quickly burgeoning thickness between his legs. She stroked his cock, tugged at it, felt its growing solidity in her palm as he continued to suck her nipple and clutch at her arse. His fingers found the jewel studded base of the butt plug in her anus and he pressed it in, trying to manipulate it despite its deep and snug fit.

"Xavier?" the Lady said softly but Xavier remained silent.

"Sweetheart?" she called again, releasing his penis from her hand. "I need to go to the bathroom, darling."

Xavier mumbled something incomprehensible while still trying to suck on her nipple. She brought one hand to his head, ruffled his hair and pushed gently.

He reluctantly removed his mouth from her breast and turned so that he lay on his back, allowing the Lady to turn the other way and sit on the edge of the bed, feet on the ground. She stayed like that for a few seconds before getting up and walking around the bed, heading towards the door of her antechamber and on to the washroom. Xavier fondled his still erect cock as he watched her arse while she walked, the gem in her anus winking as it caught the light from one of the table lamps. He stared at the jewelled butt plug and wondered what it would feel like to stuff his penis inside her arsehole, getting overly excited at the thought as he clamped his fist tightly around his manhood.

Lady Gayatri let the doors shut behind her as she walked naked through her dressing area into the bathroom. She didn't want the sex toy out of her anus just quite yet, and wasn't too confident that she could hold it in while urinating on the WC. Instead, she went into the spacious shower cabinet and, with her back and buttocks against one of the glass side panels, she parted her feet about 18 inches and bent her knees a little. With the index fingers of both hands, she pulled apart her rosy pussy lips and willed herself to pee standing up. The clear fluid flowed from her urethra, initially in a gentle trail and then becoming more forceful as it streamed in an arc towards the opposite wall of the booth.

Feeling the physical gratification of release, she looked at the stream and thought of Xavier; she recalled peeing on his face and the decadent pleasure she had got out of it. He was the most virile red-blooded male she had taken to her bed in recent times, or maybe even ever; and there was more that she wanted from him and his prodigious phallus. She finished pissing and reached for the hand-shower which she directed towards her cunt, cleansing herself as well as letting the water indulge the randy itch she felt around her clitoris. Stepping out of the shower cabinet, she picked up a soft hand towel and patted herself dry. She then dallied in front of the mirror brushing her hair, looking at her hour-glass figure and the shaven vulva before returning to her bedroom.

Xavier had fallen asleep, his hand resting over his deflated penis in a subconscious attempt at modesty. The lady contemplated taking him in her mouth and waking him up but then thought, rather kindly and affectionately, that he had probably had a very strenuous and tension-filled week. She let him sleep. Climbing on to the huge bed next to him, she slowly removed the butt-plug from her anus, enjoying the pleasurable sensations as the thickest part gradually edged out of her anal opening. Leaving the shiny steel toy on the table at her side, she pulled a duvet over her naked body and soon fell into a deep slumber.

***