All Comments on 'Xcom: Coiled with Torque Ch. 02'

by CephalonLewd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was really awesome. It was hot, silly funny and a completely enjoyable read. I find it intriguing the way you manage to have Torque try and adjust her way of life and personality for each unusual situation she finds herself in. She almost has to remind herself that David isn’t attempting to hurt her or screw with her but to show and even teach her about things that her life was originally no part of. I found this so endearing how both he and especially Kelly have been really trying to make her feel more part of a type of family instead of just a platoon type group. Another excellent chapter. Thanks.

J.D.

CephalonLewdCephalonLewdabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the kind words! <3

Reality4Reality4almost 3 years ago

Oh wow, that was a really good read. Awesome job, and now I'm looking forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Adorable danger noodle

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCephalonLewd@CephalonLewd
My hobbies are collecting terabytes of pornography and creating literature. For science. I created a lewd server to share wonderful NSFW content! Feel free to join! :D discord.gg/r2P4dkfn5x I am doing paid commissions! The price is $10 per 1.000 words. Want me to write some...