Xcom: Coiled with Torque Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torque opened her eyes halfway, giving David a sensual look as her tongue retracted, several strands of saliva bridging their mouths to which Torque licked up. Her lips were up next for cleaning; slow, tantalizing, and she hummed with satisfaction from seeing how David's breath wavered, his eyes unable to look away.

"You taste good... you know that? I wonder if the rest of you is as tasty," said Torque.

"The way you say that worries me, but I think I'll be happy with any outcome."

They spent a minute resting, until David's panting subsided, enjoying each other's warmth in the meantime. His arms loosely clung onto Torque's back, idly rubbing her scales, his heartbeat matching that of hers during this quiet embrace. David would have fallen asleep had Torque not slumped down his body and between his legs. Her lower half dangled off the bed while she rested on the edge. Tugging at his precum stained underwear. He leaned on his elbows to watch, vigor returning to both his body and erection in anticipation for the grand reveal. But it was never that simple.

"Sit," Torque said. Her voice oozed with a salacity that made his heart jump.

David swallowed at the command, but sprung into position the moment he heard it. His hands gripped the edge of the bed as he watched Torque squeeze his thighs, her claws lightly digging past the fabric. Each clench dug into his flesh hard enough to elicit a groan, but not enough to break skin. David's breath grew heavier the closer her hands moved towards their mark, inching closer and closer, only to move away and skirt around it. Groans turned into whines that sounded pitiful coming from David, though that was soon trumped by a long, pent-up moan. Torque had taken a hold of his shaft through the fabric, squeezing all kinds of noises from the man. A wicked grin dawned her face at how he squirmed, his hands releasing the bed to grip the edges of her hood instead, stroking it in a vain attempt to create a distraction. Torque's eyes were fixated on his crotch, at how it throbbed beneath the textile. And when she rubbed her cheek against his tent, blowing hot breath and tasting the air near his erection, it was as though a dam broke inside him.

"Torque... Torque, please." David's hips bucked, pre-come dripping through his underwear that smeared against the side of Torque's face. A series of groans followed suit, along with more erratic thrusts. He looked away, his face scorching hot. The culmination of prolonged teasing towards a sassy viper proved to have its effects.

It would be cruel to keep his erection locked up for any longer. Torque pulled on his underwear, exposing the shaft before her curious tongue, the appendage darting repeatedly to take in his flurry of scent. She didn't bother to fully take them off her partner, either due to impatience or to make David have trouble getting up after they've had their fun.

Despite the lack of experience, Torque's confidence surged as a result of how his body reacted to her advances. She took great joy in being in control, yet still gave him much needed pleasure, especially after everything they went through together today. It was only fair to treat him to this, although it wouldn't be completely one-sided; one of her hands already trailed down the scales on her toned stomach, preparing to partake in her own enjoyment while she showed her appreciation.

David shifted on his bed to get more comfortable, Torque watching with great intent and a sultry hiss from the depths of her throat. She opened her jaw as wide as she could: her tongue, long enough to make David's shaft throb from the mere sight of it. She dragged it across his thigh until it reached the base of his shaft, a smirk forming in the corner of her mouth. Alas, her tongue had other ideas, moving away from David's length, which evoked a frustrated sigh.

Teasing her partner proved amusing, but based on how David looked from the corner of her eye, she figured there would always be a next time for continued torment. She drooled at the sight of his shaft, dribbling copious amounts of pre-come down its underside. She wanted it, badly. And from the look of desire in his eyes, so did he.

With no more beating around the bush, Torque's tongue circled around David's glans, applying a thick coat of saliva before curling around and encasing it in warm muscle. A viper's tongue, being as nimble as it is, didn't require the movement of Torque's head during the fellatio. This left her free to lock eyes with David and gauge his reactions, noting spots that invoked a groan or shudder. Being the best at everything she did was how she approached everything, but the reward of making him hers was too tempting to ignore.

She uncurled her tongue and licked down his mast, leaving a wet trail the lower she ventured. With nowhere to go once she reached the bottom, she continued back up towards his glans, ensuring that every drop of pre-come didn't go to waste. It wasn't long until every inch was covered in a thick sheen of her saliva.

David had a difficult time keeping his limbs still, eventually holding onto Torque's hood to keep steady and show his thanks via patting. He stared up into the ceiling, a smile upon his face as he contemplated his luck with having such a partner.

"How... how long is your tongue?" he asked. The organ was seemingly never-ending, not that he complained.

She paused her vicious licking."Allow me to show you." The smirk she wore vanished with her jaws parting and letting her tongue unfurl in all of its glory. It wasn't just for show, oh no, Torque meant business. She moved the muscle over to his erection, encircling the prey much to David's horror and arousal. With each passing second, less of his skin was visible, and the abundance of dribble that spilled from her mouth made a mess that pooled around his crotch and left the bed in ruins. The twisting tongue covered it entirely like a cocoon, the tip moving across his testicles to carefully wrap around them as well.

David held onto the bed with both hands until his knuckles turned white, the experience completely alien to him. His cute reaction brought out a laugh from Torque, the vibrations around his mast sending shivers down his spine. She rested a hand on his belly to feel his warmth, then began caressing it. Her claws raked his skin as she moved her hand up and down, her fingers splaying as wide as they could to take in as much as her lover as possible. Torque's love, as sweet as honey as it was, never proved enough to distract him from the unwavering pressure between his thighs. Her tongue squeezed, almost painfully so, only to release its grip. And then it repeated the process, again and again, until it reduced David to whimpers. At least this answered his question.

Torque looked up from below, a mischievous glint in her eyes. David looked to be in a state of euphoria, his body twisted almost uncomfortably, barely moving an inch as though even a single pump would have him finishing into her mouth. But she was hardly done with him. Her tongue pumped his shaft, slowly at first, building up the sensation. It then twisted like a corkscrew tunnel around his girth, bunching it up before stretching the gaps to get ready for another tug towards his glans. The saliva build-up never halted, and in fact it began to stain through the mattress itself. Meanwhile, David found a rhythm to thrust between her tongue coils, unable to resist the temptation not to.

The tastes, scents, and satisfaction of having David at her mercy took a toll on Torque as well. Her hand slid under the bed, parting her entrance to dip two fingers in and out. Being able to bring this much pleasure to her partner brought an addicting feeling: the feeling of being in control. The thought of it made her shudder from head to the tail's tip, and the two fingers that spread her slit brought forth a rush of her own arousal that added to the mess.

There was still much tongue left to be used, and much of it was planned to cover both his shaft and scrotum in the pulsing muscle. Torque, however, didn't wish to overwhelm her partner—at least not yet. She used her free hand to grasp and rub his balls, taking great care as to not squeeze too hard. It was very much possessive, her thoughts full of images of them emptying deep into her mouth. But not yet, far from it. She was just getting started.

"Fuck," David swore. His breath was ragged and short, beads of sweat running down his forehead.

Torque picked up on it as her cue and released his shaft. Her tongue hugged it tight to squeeze out every drop of pre before moving on to the next step, uncovering her newest favorite part of his to play around with.

"We really need to cook together more often," he said. Now that Torque loosened up on her assault, he found a brief moment of respite to recuperate.

"And I need to visit your room more often," she replied. She moved her head lower, his length casting a shadow on her face.

Now that David had his breather, it was time for the focus to shift towards his gonads. Torque lazily dragged her tongue across them, lifting one orb and slathering it in her spit before her focus turned to the other. It was something new, but with how his shaft gently throbbed above, it was proof enough for her to know she was doing a splendid job.

Her mouth moved closer, taking one of them in to suck on it. When a hard surface suddenly rubbed against his sack, David leaned up to warn Torque, his eyes widening with worry. Still, Torque wrapped an arm around his thigh and rubbed. She was aware of the potentially dangerous situation he was in, but she minded her fangs. When one testicle had enough fun, she moved to the other, all while Torque kept a lustful gaze at David and his eager shaft. She was shameless in the sloppiness of her sounds, and they melded with David's moans to form a cacophony of bliss.

Torque released his pair with a loud plop and licked up his shaft, tasting her reward. She showered his glans in kisses, only ever pausing to ravenously lap up the pleasure that beaded at his tip. The bedsheets were a mess, and not just from the stains. David's arms sprawled out to pull at the sheets, botching the effort that went into tidying up this bed. His knees tensed and huddled whenever Torque flicked her tongue, only to relax and spread out once she resumed kissing.

One final smooch atop his length, and Torque moved on. Her mouth brushed the side of his shaft, which let him feel the scales of her cheek. The base of his erection was met with pressed lips, followed by tender kisses along its side. Each kiss was rewarded with a throb of his length, each pulse driving her fingers deeper into her folds.

With a twisted grin, Torque wrapped her tongue in a spiral around most of David's length, which left only the head exposed. Her tongue slipped underneath his testes and took turns lifting them up, watching how they slumped and sagged against his sack. Despite being this far into the act, David could never hope to conquer the anticipation of his partner's tongue. It snatched his breath away and sent a momentary tremble throughout his body. He planted his feet into the bed and bent his knees in order to thrust with reckless abandon. The wet sounds of hips against chin resounded throughout the room, and it wouldn't surprise the two of them if their fellow agents could hear. But his courageousness, paired with increased panting, became impossible for Torque to ignore. And so she unraveled her tongue and leaned away from the bed, leaving David to thrust into the empty air.

The burning in his loins, the need for release, yet it never came. He balled up a portion of the sheets while his other arm wiped off the sweat from his forehead. Just out of reach, his cock was left pulsing and leaking excess pre-come again; Torque hungrily licked it off with no second thought, nor did she wonder how he could produce this much.

"It's time you did some work," she said. Again with that grin of hers. He smiled back in spite of it all.

Her lips hovered over David's shaft, but didn't dare move any lower. Instead, she swirled her tongue around his glans while awaiting him to take control.

David furrowed his brow at Torque while his brain took its sweet time catching up on what she said. She patted his thigh for encouragement until he thrusted and pulled her head down in tandem. But it paid off to take it slow. The wet warmth that surrounded his mast drew out an exhale, and he threw his head back to savor it. His pace was steady, and he was willing to hold back if it meant the prolonging of their enjoyment. Yet the look on her face begged him to continue, and how could he refuse? Each thrust brought him deeper into her mouth, into her throat, each thrust uniting their love for one another. David looked between his legs to see how she held up, and he was met with a wink that made him shiver. The message was clear—don't hold back.

A fervent thrust, and David was hilted as far as he could into Torque. Every twitch, every groan, every jumbled and unintelligible murmur of encouragement from him drove her fingers deeper. Faster. Wetness dribbled down Torque's scales as she added a third finger, often scissoring them as she imagined David taking her. She cleaned between his balls with her tongue despite the throatful of his shaft, filling the space between his orbs and gradually coating it in her spit.

David's sack grinded against her chin with each hilt, and a vulgar slap followed suit. Webs of slobber connected their parts, only to be mashed back together. He could have sworn that each thrust drove her closer to being cross-eyed. Torque's fingers in and out of her folds to the same rhythm as his thrusts, which have sped up and shook the bed since they've started. Her other arm moved from his thigh and joined the one below, already busy working at her entrance. David couldn't see exactly what she was doing with both arms, but it was enough to evoke a long, drawn-out moan that sent vibrations down his cock. As pleasurable as it felt, it seemed as though Torque was the one getting driven over the edge.

Torque released his dick from her maw, making sure the pop was extra loud. Then silence. Torque narrowed her eyes at David, a glare that made him swallow. More silence would have ensued had it not been for the squelches that emanated from Torque's lower half. She slithered further up the bed until he could get a good view. One hand spread her lips open, which oozed with arousal, while four other fingers pumped in and out. David's cock jumped at the sight.

Torque slid back down so that her upper regions rested on the bed and between David's legs. Her tail thumped against the floor, and she brought up a dripping hand to take a hold of his shaft, her lips hovering over the tip. "Again," she hissed.

To the viper's delight, he pushed all the way until his balls met her messy chin. Her moans were like music to his ears, and the vibrations were nothing to scoff at either. It only encouraged his hips, which moved with vivacity like no other. Harder. Faster. Fill her gullet. The faster he plowed into her mouth, the faster her fingers moved, both of them working like a machine set to high. But David quickly found difficulty in maintaining such vigor, his rapid thrusts slowing down to a mixture of short-lived pumps and long, hard strokes. And this wouldn't do for the hungry viper.

She raised an arm to cup his sack, kneading his balls within her palm before pulling off of him. Despite her nature, she was out of breath, and panted for air with a heaving chest until she found it in her to speak. "Get up and do it properly," she taunted, releasing his orbs to give a few encouraging strokes along his member.

David sat up, albeit struggling while doing so. His entire body ached, and Torque was likely no different. Still, she backed up from the bed and stopped at crotch-level. His member twitching before her face made her smile and lick her lips. She waited with her mouth wide open and her tongue hanging freely, an inviting invitation no doubt. But more importantly, there was a pure desire in her eyes.

Clinging to her hood, David aligned his tip to her gullet, then tugged harder than he'd ever consider on his lover. Now that he was standing up, it was easier to slide in as deep as possible, deeper than before even. All the way to the hilt, and more. Torque's snout smushed against his groin, and his heavy set swayed back and forth against her chin faster than she could register. To partake in this passion with Torque meant that there was no room for hesitation, no room for fatigue. David's hips seemed to move on their own despite the burning heat in his loins, and he had no plans on stopping.

By now, Torque's eyes had fully gone cross-eyed. She kept one hand rubbing her clit in circles, with her other arm wrapped around David's waist, unsure which to focus on. One moment she would lower a hand to fill her pussy with her fingers to the best of her ability in a poor attempt to simulate human cock, other moments she would wrap both arms around David to pull him closer and squeeze his bottom.

No matter what her eager little human dished out, Torque matched with avid ferocity. She would withdraw all the way back until his glans remained, only to drive forward with full force, pulling David deeper along with. But every so often, she would betray her genuine feelings and ease up on her desire to simply bask in the sensations. To the taste of his shaft, to the smell of his virility, to the sounds of his moaning, to the sight of his expressions, to the feeling of their conjoined pleasure.

Then, for the first time this evening, David heard what sounded like a gag. A gurgled moan more like it, and many more followed. Fearing the worst, his hips nearly came to a complete stop. But the moment he faltered, Torque reared her hand back and struck his rear.

To no surprise, he yelped and raised his arms in the air. He stared down at her quizzically, frowning. "Ow! Torque? What was that for? Here I worry for your well-being, and you do that."

Torque looked up at him, teary-eyed yet giggling despite the mouthful of cock. She took his hands and placed them back on her head, then reached around to rub at the spot she spanked, occasionally patting it for encouragement. Still fingering herself and practically matching the pace of her heart with one hand, her other tugged at David's hips to try and get him to thrust, but to no avail. He stood still, raising an eyebrow as though he was the one waiting for something to happen.

Using the last of her strength, she reached towards David's chest, shoving him onto the bed again. His knees buckled, so he offered no resistance against her. With a soft thud, they landed on the bed, Torque following between his legs and never letting go of his erection.

The end of Torque's tail curled, occasionally beating against the floor as she kept on rubbing. Subsequently, she felt David twitch against her tongue, along with his balls pulling towards his body. Neither of them would last much longer, especially David. There was no shortage of reaffirmation; his hands covered his face, his toes curled, and he even resumed his eager thrusts.

"Torque... I can't go for much longer," David whimpered. The lust on his face was clear to see—even under his hands—and Torque wanted to indulge it. It was a wonder he lasted so long.

There was no mercy in Torque's assault on his shaft, not until she pushed him over the edge he clung to with desperation. David's legs periodically bumped against Torque, his limbs squirming and unable to sit still for even a second. Anything, just anything to prolong how good it felt, how l her mouth twisted around his erection, how her lips wrapped around his glans to greedily pilfer every last drop of pre-ejaculate he had to offer. His previous warnings? They only made her intensify her efforts. She altered between different angles and points of attack, planted the occasional smooch, even coiled her tongue downwards until his orbs were nicely wrapped.