Xcom: Coiled with Torque Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of her hands free, she moved them underneath his waist. David's hips were hoisted into Torque's mouth, then lowered, only to be brought up again. She plunged all the way to the base of his length to enjoy the full feeling, then pulled out while watching David from the corner of her eyes. While she was met with pleased groans and an expression that likely meant he was seeing stars, his legs suddenly wrapped around her hood. Having her in a headlock, he thrusted with renewed energy to get every single inch into her ecstasy-inducing maw.

Torque brought her hands to his thighs, rubbing them with a wide look in her eyes. They begged him to keep going. To fill her throat. To not hold back, a look that demanded him that he release his love. Her tail thwacked against the bed frame, her entire body shuddering with bliss. It even humped at the edge of the bed. She couldn't hold it anymore. The jolting of what felt like electricity ran down her spine. David was no different. The movement of his body became a blur, along with his voice. The sensations—they fused together, and it became blinding.

Heat. Between their loins, lots of it. With a pressure that words couldn't describe. Torque's fingers were busy below the bed. David's legs tightened. Despite how turbulent their bodies moved to achieve unison, he found it in him to caress her hood. His fingers brushed along her patterns. Torque, while occupied, cracked a smile in spite of the mess they made. A smile paired with a glint in her eyes that told him one thing, and one thing only: do it.

Amidst the rush of release, their hands found each other with interlocked fingers. They squeezed tight with a vow to never let go. With a conjoined cry of pleasure—and love—they felt that dam finally burst.

Torque's entire body quivered as she crammed her fingers as far back as possible, releasing a stream of wetness that stained the bed. Her fingers clenched, then eased with each pulse that racked her body. David's fingers were nearly crushed throughout it all, and her release lasted for what seemed like minutes. The end of her tail thrashed against the floor, slapping against it hard enough that would have left a dent in any weaker material. A loud stream would follow wet squelching, and a moan from the viper would follow each loud stream herself. They sent vibrations down his shaft, which brought forth a tremble of his own.

David pushed his hips against her snout, grinding and giving rapid, quick strokes instead of the usual. He cried out for Torque's name several times, though they all came out sounding no better than gibberish. His cock throbbed and out came the first rope. He thought Torque was ravenous with his pre-come, but it proved to be nothing compared to this. She clung onto every inch of his dick like a vice, lips sealed tightly around the base to make sure not a single drop spilled. Each fat string would spill on her tongue, only to be seized by her voracious gullet..

Even though Torque's orgasm died down, she stayed resolute between David's legs. Everything he gave, the viper greedily drank down to milk his orgasm dry. Rope after rope of his seed shot directly down her throat and mouth, and David could only watch with both an astonished and horrified look on his face. Torque brought her hand from down under to rest on his belly again. The sheer amount surprised Torque; he must have been pent up, not that she minded.

His orbs had nothing left to give, yet his shaft still throbbed in her mouth to be handled. To say the orgasm made his body a wreck was an understatement. Even the smallest lick made him shiver or twitch. He draped an arm over his sweaty forehead and gasped for breath with eyes closed. His limbs were splayed in all directions, his legs even hanging off the edge of the bed, much to his discomfort. Still, nobody could blame the man for his exhaustion.

Torque finally released him with a wet pop and cooed with satisfaction. She slithered on top of him until their chests touched, then wrapped her arms around him in a loving embrace to enjoy their afterglow. With David's stillness, Torque moved her head close, tongue flicking as she took note of his shattered state. After his eyes never opened, she hovered her hand over his cheek.

"I'm alive," he groaned. Attempting to move proved futile, so ultimately it was best to continue laying under the oversized snake.

"Could have fooled me there." She touched the tip of his nose with her claw and then moved to the side, still huddling close to his body.

"How long have we been here?" David asked, slowly returning from the orgasmic high he had just experienced.

"A little longer than those ten minutes. Cookies should be done by now." Her tail curled around his legs to take in his warmth.

It was difficult to stay awake with how relaxed his body was, but there was still more waiting for them on that snowy day. He tried to move, only for Torque to keep him still with her weight.

"Five more minutes," she groggily said. With a loud yawn, she snuggled in close and took his hand once more, vowing to never let go.

David shifted his hand towards the rim of her hood and ran it across her scales anew. Even if they were a mess, he would never tire of admiring them and their silver gleam. A little more time together wouldn't hurt.

<><><>

The wonders of technology were very useful at times like these. All the cookies were baked to perfection and still warm because of the oven. David used a pair of kitchen gloves to take out both of the baking sheets so they could be placed on the counter. Every single cookie landed on a plate in a nice pile, beside the two special ones they made with the left-over dough.

Torque wanted to try her bowling bowl, but David was insistent they eat each other's cookies. She grabbed the little cookie snake and took a big bite, her tail tip immediately swishing back and forth at the taste of the vanilla flavor.

"Mm." Torque threw the rest of it down her mouth, eating it whole. She remembered an old saying of how the result of cooking was often better than the sum of its parts, and the flavor she was experiencing was proof. She reached out to take another before David took the plate away.

"Before you eat all of them, I'll show you the last surprise for today. Follow me," David said, keeping the mystery up.

"I only follow you because you took the cookies."

Despite saying that, she was curious about what he had in store. The hour was growing late, and it was dark outside already.

With a big plate full of cookies, it was difficult to keep it away from the hungry viper. She made attempts to steal another one throughout the walk, but so far, they all failed. Thankfully, they didn't have to go that far.

Before them was the common area, with a long table in the middle of it. There were lots of chairs around it, with different dishes laid out from one end to the other. The rest of the agents were busy setting more food, plates, and cutlery. They must have been setting it up for a while.

Torque glanced at the table and then back at David, raising an eyebrow.

"During Christmas Eve, the tradition is that there is a big shared meal with many dishes. Why do you think we made so many cookies?" David teased. He grinned, noting the shy smile that curled on her lips.

Torque's tail wagged in the air from the sight of everyone gathering together, showing that they can work as a team even outside of the missions. While this was yet another new experience—one that was starting to make her feel a little anxious the more she thought about it—she was eager to get started. With David at her side, she could do just about anything.

<><><>

After a whole evening of eating, chatting, and having fun with all the other agents, Torque was exhausted. And full. It was surprisingly fun, a common theme with David and what he introduced her to.

The pair were on their way to her room, with him insisting he had to help her tidy up after they dressed up the Christmas tree. It was odd to Torque, since her room wasn't that messy and she could easily handle it on her own, even the disarray they left on the bed. But she figured that this was him just coming up with an excuse to spend more time with her.

"Now that we are alone and you don't need to keep up the appearances, what do you think about Christmas now?" he asked, waiting for her to open the door to her room.

Torque knew something was up at that point. His grin was far too big over what seemed like light teasing. She didn't have to ponder for long. After opening the door to her room, she instantly noticed something was wrong.

There was something covered in Christmas themed wrapping under the tree. David casually entered, hiding from her gaze and rubbing his hands together.

"David, what is that?"

She completely ignored his previous question with her newfound discovery.

"Looks like someone was a good snake this year," he said, moving over to the boxes to keep himself busy.

Torque slithered to the tree, moving the package around in her hands. She shook it around harder, hissing in frustration at how inaudible the package was. It had a big note on the front with a big 'From: Santa, To: Torque' written on it.

"David, I know it was you! Santa doesn't make sense. I even asked Verge about it!" she said, a hiss trailing off at the end. She moved closer to him so he couldn't ignore her anymore. Her tail trailed through the air, ready to strike with a coil if needed.

David stifled a giggle, rubbing the back of his hand against his mouth and try to stay straight-faced. "I don't know what you are talking about, it's clearly from Santa. I was with you the whole time. How could I have put it there?"

It was difficult to remain innocent with the venomous looks she gave him. They both knew she wasn't buying it, but he wasn't about to cave in.

While the need to hear the truth was strong, her curiosity was even stronger. She used her claw to tear through the package paper. It was impossible to tell what was inside with the odd shape and soft nature of the object inside. And now was the moment of truth.

The thing inside was white and soft. She poked a finger at it carefully, her digit sinking into the fabric with ease. It was about how much she could see without fully taking it out. Once she did, she held it high in the air to bask in its glory.

It was a white snake plushie. Long enough to be around the length of her arm, and so incredibly soft compared to her scales. Before she knew it, her frustration was gone. Only the tip of her tail was happily wagging in the air. David beamed and stood by the side of Torque, leaning in to wrap an arm around her. She leaned in close as well, smiling back at him.

Perhaps Christmas wasn't so bad after all.