All Comments on 'Xen'drix Shadows Ch. 01'

by Feral_Intelligence

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hell Yes.

You are writing to a niche, niche percentage of Literotica Readers. People who get these references I'm betting includes me and about three other guys. These stories might not get you famous around here, but don't let that stop you from writing a few more! Maybe throw in some Tiefling Action? Anyway, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Kewl!

Interesting Eberron erotic fiction. I can't wait to see what you do with Warforged! And in the ruins of Xen'dric, who knows what components might have been built to take Warforged beyond masculine or feminine to actual practicing sexual creatures. I always thought Eberron had more story potential to offer than Wizards of the Coast would be comfortable with. Keep up the good work.

PersephoneAwakePersephoneAwakeover 14 years ago
Nicely Done

I was more than pleasantly surprised. I'm not familiar with the series, but you wrote the story in way that it was enjoyable even without knowing the entire background.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeral_Intelligence@Feral_Intelligence
I am a writer of erotica and explorer of sexuality. Writing erotica is a pleasure I get to share with others. I come to Literotica as an outlet for my desires. I am primarily a Dominant. I like to mix sensual build up with with rough, primal lust. My kinks are varied as I am ...